Certified Public Accountants/Advisors in Bethlehem

Morey Nee Buck & Oswald is a team comprised of CPAs, accountants, bookkeepers and advisors.

Having a presence in the Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia, New York City and New Jersey, our firm provides hands on service to clients in the Northeast and offer remote solutions to numerous organizations nationwide.

Our accountants are focused on enhancing the wealth and prosperity of our businesses and nonprofit clients through practical tax planning, accounting, auditing and business consulting. Our goal is to utilize our knowledge and expertise to provide perspective and direction, helping our clients achieve their definition of success.

Bethlehem, PA

• Tax Preparation
  • Payroll Processing
  • Bookkeeping

Tax Accounting & Bookkeeping for E-Learning Company

"He’s incredibly knowledgeable and detail-oriented when it comes to all the tax work."

Jan. 2006 - Ongoing

Morey, Nee, Buck & Oswald, LLC provide CPA services, including filing local and state tax returns.

Orefield, Pennsylvania
John Fekula
President, Exam Edge

The vendor provides immaculate accounting services. Along with this, they offer strategic suggestions to improve the organization and efficiency of accounting processes. They are a reliable group that goes above-and-beyond to ensure a seamless experience for their client.

I’m an owner of Exam Edge LLC.

What challenge were you trying to address with Morey, Nee, Buck & Oswald, LLC?

The vendor provides all of our Certified Public Accountant (CPA) work.

They file our tax returns. We maintain a master sheet with my minority business partner, which Bill recommended we reconcile monthly. At the end of each month, I go to QuickBooks and go through all of our numbers with my business partner to agree that they match.

Then, when the end of the year comes around there are no surprises. We have a long meeting with Bill to ensure all the numbers in QuickBooks reconcile with what’s in the master sheet.

Bill also recommended paying my business partner 60% of net profits at the end of each month. We wouldn’t have thought of that idea without him.

I’m just working with Bill (Partner) from Morey, Nee, Buck & Oswald, LLC. He’s my one point of contact and go-to guy.

How did you come to work with Morey, Nee, Buck & Oswald, LLC?

I considered a couple of different CPAs. He stood out as the clear favorite—there wasn’t a close second. He did some free work for me before I decided to hire him. He asked me more detailed questions than any other CPA I spoke with.

Also, it was a brilliant idea to pay my business partner in line with the months when quarterly estimates are due. It allows my business partner to make his estimated payments and it allows a safety net in case there’s an unprofitable month.

It depends on the year, but we spend about $3,000 per year on average.

We began working together in January of 2006, and the partnership is ongoing.

He’s incredibly knowledgeable and detail-oriented when it comes to all the tax work. We never get it quite right, and he always seems to figure out what we did wrong. There is no possible way I could do all of my taxes without him.

How did Morey, Nee, Buck & Oswald, LLC  perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re mainly in contact during January and March. He is very responsive. I’ll shoot him an email with a miscellaneous tax question, and he’ll respond within about 30 minutes. He’ll even respond quickly during crunch time, which is now until April 15. Most questions I have can be handled with a quick email.

We also have an in-person meeting in-person during the first week of January per Bill’s strategic recommendation, as the Q4 estimates are due on January 15. Then, we have a to-the-penny number for the quarterly estimates.

He is the most detailed person I’ve ever worked with. I know he will never get us into trouble. He’s exceptionally conservative and by-the-books.

I can’t think of any area he could improve.