Creative WordPress Agency

We are a Creative Web Development Agency based in London. We build and support high-performing websites and applications that make global businesses succeed in the digital world.

• Sony
  • JLL
  • O2
  • PokerStars

WordPress Implementation For Global Information Technology Firm

"[They're] very quick, very creative, and fantastic at listening."

Moove Agency consolidated 8 global sites under one scalable, customizable WordPress CMS. They provided visual and navigational design, information architecture, and multisite hosting solutions.

Digital Marketing Manager, IT Firm

The site's clean interface and attractive design have boosted inquiries by 37 percent and traffic by 25 percent. Moove Agency's openminded approach, creative solutions, and rapid turnarounds made working with them enjoyable. The team resolves issues quickly and prioritizes client needs.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

I work for a global supplier of property and facility management software solutions.

I’m the digital marketing manager.

Could you describe the business challenges you were attempting to address when you first approached Moove Agency?

We hired them to build us a new website. The challenges we faced were, a CMS [content management system] provider had built our old website on a custom CMS, and they had closed their development department. So, we were unable to develop our website and unable to find someone else to develop our website. We were really kind of dead in the water. We couldn’t even configure and implement all of the marketing initiatives we had intended. As a result, we felt it was time to upgrade our website and change the platform to something a bit more flexible.

We considered a number of different CMS solutions, both proprietary and open source. By actually looking at all the proposals we received back, our understanding was that WordPress could do everything we wanted, so that’s why we chose it.

Could you describe the scope of work in greater detail?

When we started out, we had six different websites. The new project is essentially spread across eight websites, so it’s a global portfolio of websites spanning the U.K., U.S., Canada, Ireland, Middle East, and Asia. We bumped up from six to eight websites, reviewed a lot of content in that process. We really rethought the whole process from scratch.

They needed to be scalable, so if we’re going to open up in new markets we can easily roll out new websites. The design was very important, too. We wanted to find a supplier that understood our brand personality, and that’s something that’s quite difficult to nail down. After we chose the supplier, we did a lot of exercises around exactly that. These guys demonstrated that they weren’t telling us what our brand’s personality was. They listened to us, and we worked together to come up with a joint plan.

I think we’re more global now with our new sites, which really give a more global aura. The sites have simpler navigation and usability. We completely dropped the drop down menu from the old site and reorganized the information architecture. We wanted a platform that we can update ourselves, the old one we couldn’t update at all. We wanted a quick website, too, which we definitely have.

They’ve also helped us with regional hosting, so we’ve actually configured a multisite solution. We’ve actually got our websites hosted in the U.K., in the U.S., and in Singapore. Previously, they were all in the U.K. The last one is content control and accessibility. The CMS is very easy, and we’ve got a lot more people involved in uploading content, rather than it falling on the shoulders of me, or two people, in the tech department. We’re up to about six or seven people, and we can only grow that because it’s very easy.

How did you select Moove Agency as your solution partner?

I did a lot of research in-house as to what we wanted. There had about 20 people with lots of ideas. We have 210 staff, so I opened up to everyone in the company, with an all-staff email. I got lots of ideas and created a long proposal, which was very detailed. Once I was ready to go out there and it was all agreed upon, I started Google searching and doing research to see WordPress, Cycle and everything else that was coming up. I discovered the Moove Agency through a search on "WordPress agency."

Their website was very clean and their showcased work was impressive. There were a few other WordPress agencies that I looked at as well. In total, we found about 10 or 11 different vendors that we thought might fit our bill. I went ahead and sent each of them our project description and received several proposals in return. We invited each to demo their skills and approach, and based on their method, previous experience, cost, and flexibility, we chose Moove Agency.

Could you provide a general cost estimate for this particular project?

It cost us just over £30,000 [~$50,000].

When was the project completed?

It was completed in April of 2014.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback you’ve received that would demonstrate the effectiveness of their work?

The first thing we noticed was the amount of inquiries we received, which had increased by 37 percent. We’ve seen our monthly unique visitors increase by 12 percent as well, on average. This last month, we’ve had a 25 percent increase in terms of visitors. So, it’s been an uptick in visitors, a greater uplift in the number of inquiries, and people engaging with more content, too.

When working with Moove Agency, is there anything you’d consider unique about their approach or development methodology that distinguishes them from other vendors?

We interviewed five companies and their proposal was particularly fantastic, and it was the best written. It was very detailed; a lot of thought went into it, and truly they demonstrated an understanding of what we were trying to achieve. I think the greatest quality about the Moove Agency that I didn’t find with the other companies is that they’re extremely open to ideas. They listen and understand things. They go away and take that, and come back with something that is probably better than the original discussion.

I find with some of these creative companies that some of them kind of tell you this is how it should be. Whereas with Moove Agency, we really felt like we got what we wanted because they were very responsive, very quick to turn around ideas. The actual project that was launched in April was delivered on time and on budget as well. That’s a real testament to these guys being reactive to our needs. If I’ve got a problem I would tell them, and it would often be fixed the same day. So very quick, very creative, and fantastic at listening.

I also found them to be nice people and personable. It’s great to work with people that are positive and thoughtful, that can remain focused, and want to get the work done. They clearly take pride in their work. I felt that they came in and gave a 100 percent to our project and cause. I almost felt like they were the only people we were working with.

They’re very skilled individuals, but they work well as a team and in team environments. Overall, they take a very client-oriented approach to project management. The quality of their work is reflected by this fact.

In retrospect, are there areas in which you think Moove Agency could improve as a service provider?

Looking back on the project, I don’t think we could improve it, no. I think they were outstanding across all areas. I don’t have a single complaint or critique.

Overall Score I would say it’s the probably best agency arrangement I’ve ever had in my decade of marketing. They were excellent. I was so impressed. Unfortunately, for the other guys, it set a standard for what I’ve come to expect in this area.
    They were always on time and within budget.
    I would be very willing to do that.

WordPress Implementation For Small Trivia Company

"They really prioritize their client satisfaction."

Moove Agency designed, developed, and deployed a professional WordPress site for a trivia programming firm. The site was built to convey business goals and provide an enjoyable user experience.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Managing Director, QuizBritian

Every milestone was delivered within schedule and budget, meeting requirements and presenting no issues. Moove Agency's flexible, technically adept development process enabled them to swiftly address any feedback and respond to requests within the day.

Could you describe your organization?

I work for a company [where] we promote quiz and trivia worldwide, but mostly in the U.K.

I’m the managing director.

I had built my own website, but it didn’t look right and didn’t function the way it was originally intended. We wanted a more professional looking website that more effectively conveyed our business value. I wanted the site to be aesthetically pleasing with seamless usability. Having built the first one incorrectly, we knew we needed external expertise.

Could you describe the scope of work in greater detail?

They wanted to figure out how we envisioned our website to look. So, it really began with the planning and deployment strategy. Once we’d successfully described what it was we wanted and how we wanted the site to feel, they went ahead and began building the site from scratch.

How did you select Moove Agency as your solution partner for this endeavor?

I had done some basic online research and had a look at various companies and Web designers. It took a few weeks, but we eventually narrowed it down to Moove and a few others. We submitted our project descriptions and received a very convincing proposal from Moove. We were very impressed with the websites that they’d created in the past. We also felt like our company cultures and workflows would fit well together, so we went with them.

Had you already selected WordPress as your preferred content management system before approaching Moove, or was that part of that decision?

No. We’d already decided on WordPress. I was already familiar with the platform and found it the easiest for lay people to learn to use. I also knew it would be flexible and robust enough for our future needs.

Could you provide a general cost estimate for this project?

It cost around $5,000 from start to finish.

When was the project completed?

Project was completed in January of 2013.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback that would demonstrate the effectiveness of their work?

I can’t share any real statistics with you because we weren’t tracking them. I can tell you that the project was extremely fluid. We had zero issues with their deliverables, and they were always on time and within budget. That alone says a lot about their ability to manage their client’s expectations. We’ve been very impressed with the quality of their work, too.

When working with Moove Agency, is there anything you’d consider unique about their approach and/or development methodology that distinguish them from other vendors?

Their responsiveness to support requests is fantastic. If we contact them with a problem and the individual I’m speaking with can’t solve it, they’re immediately in search of someone that can. They really prioritize their client satisfaction, which is great. In fact, we had an issue emerge quite recently with something that wouldn’t have arisen when it was initially built. Moove had it taken care of within 24 hours, and it was during holiday time.

In retrospect, are there areas in which you think they could improve as a service provider?

I have no criticisms. I can’t fault them in any way. They did a good job and the project was a success.