Your product and software development partner

Who are we?

Mooncascade is Estonia's fastest growing product and software development house, founded by former Skype engineers in 2009.

We work with local and international customers, mainly in the telecoms and big data sectors across the Nordics and are often brought on board when a large corporation needs to set up an innovation arm and do rapid prototyping.

Why are we special?

• Unique competencies in big data and complex biometric services
  • Close relationships with universities in Estonia
  • Long term experience in special projects
  • Full stack development house
  • Unique position in regional market as the fastest growing development house, having achieved 100% growth (both staff + annual year revenue) year-on-year since establishment

What can we do for you?

• Development of mobile, web and online applications
  • Development of IT security services
  • Development of Biga Data analytics systems
  • Development of Biometric services

Let's make a difference. Let's partner up!

Tartu, Estonia

TransferWise, ParkU, Monese, VitalFields, WiseMile, TeliaSonera, Tele2, Elisa.

Biometric Identification App Development for Startup

"The Mooncascade team is made up of a bunch of talented individuals who are easy to work with."

Mooncascade developed the platform needed by the company in its operations which include biometric functionality.

Switzerland
Werner Blessing
Founder, Biometrics

The platform attracted interests that it got featured on a technology segment in a television broadcast shortly after launch. Mooncascade successfully integrated the biometric function as a security measure. They have been generous in giving out suggestions and have been proactive during the project phase.

My company is Biometrics.com. We do biometric authentication through mobile devices by using many different biometric procedures simultaneously including voice, facial recognition, and fingerprint.

I'm the founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Mooncascade?

We needed a development partner that could help us to create the platform that also had the expertise to include the intricate details to include biometric verifications.

Mooncascade managed the complete project, and it ran spotless.

How did you come to work with Mooncascade?

A good friend of mine who is a professor in information technology, connected me with the company Mooncascade. He knew them, and they had a good relationship. He advised me to speak with Mooncascade and right from the first meeting I gained confidence with their team and carried on with the project with them.

Our work with Mooncascade has been more than $200,000.

We were able to grab some initial interest around the concept. We were featured on a technology segment in a television broadcast shortly after launch. The sad part is that the biometric market isn't quite mature yet and has not truly taking off in certain fields. My process was meant to be for high-security needs like corporate authentication, the market is still OK with using passwords.

What distinguishes Mooncascade from other providers?

The Mooncascade team is made up of a bunch of talented individuals who are easy to work with. I was impressed that they know their stuff. When I was in discussion with them, they frequently came up with suggestions that improved my thoughts. That was an extremely positive aspect of working with them.