Shoot for the stars.

To The Moon Media is a full-service digital marketing agency located not far from America's space coast. Over the years, we've created hundreds of websites. We also offer SEO and affordable monthly care plans. Our intent is to remain small, hungry and hyper-focused on what we're good at: servicing our roster of happy small business clients, non-profits and agencies, and providing 110% effort on everything we do.

Ocala, FL
  • 6160 SW Highway 200 110 No 1
    Ocala, FL 34476

We've worked with clients big and small over the years: Nissan, LaserLyte, Fluent Tech, InVision (now Plantronics), Barger & Wolen, Prudential Overall Supply, O'Neil Software, Phoenix Art Museum, Tucson Science Center. We also work with agencies like Get Smart Group, Mainspire Marketing, DNA Interactive, and more. We also have fun with pro bono projects for various charities.

Welcome to To The Moon Media

Video produced for ourselves.

Web Dev and Design for Marketing Company

"To the Moon are masters at driving people... and getting them to respond."

2015 - Ongoing

To the Moon serves as a web design and development partner for complex marketing projects. One task involved revising the messaging and web design of a major fintech brand.

Gilford, New Hampshire
Sarah LaLiberte
Owner, Mainspire

Support from To the Moon has been integral to attracting and retaining valuable clients. The agency's deep industry knowledge, capable project management, and thorough discovery process ensure great outcomes. They excel at building solutions that are both visually attractive and highly functional.

I am the owner and founder of Mainspire, a global firm that offers full-service marketing for global technology companies. We do everything from web development and design to graphic design, public relations, content development branding, and automated social media marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with To the Moon Media?

We needed web design and development.

They take care of our web development and design. I have consulted them many times about different projects and brought them on board for specific work.

They worked on a big project for a fintech company that needed a complete website overhaul and a lot of strategic guidance. Their very outdated website wasn’t driving sales. The messaging and positioning was off, so I needed a partner that would help me through the process. All our work is contract-based.

To the Moon Media became our web design and development arm. We worked with them to bring this client implement conceptual ideas on the WordPress development platform. Beyond that, they worked on everyday maintenance of the website.

Their CEO is our main daily point of contact. I also talk to another person about technical concerns.

How did you come to work with To the Moon Media?

We had a personal recommendation from an industry colleague who had used them.

We have invested around $30,000 so far.

We started working with them in 2015, and it is an ongoing engagement.

I couldn’t do what I do without them. I’m on the phone with them every time I put out a proposal or scope of work for design or development work. They’ve been a major part of me retaining our fintech client. I consider them a business partner, not just a contractor.

How did To the Moon Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was exceptional. We use several tools to keep us going. They used a project management tool for tracking their deliverables, keeping everyone on track, and reporting. They kept us all in line.

Their professionalism and knowledge of the industry have been the most impressive. After we put the strategy in place, they run with it. I don’t have to worry that they are not skilled at their job or that they don’t know what they’re talking about.

We sit down, do in-depth discovery, and spend a lot of time figuring out what the site needs to do. Their CEO is brilliant at meeting the client’s needs rather than building something beautiful with no purpose. So many web developers and designers get stuck because they use pretty templates that don’t deliver a call to action, bring in leads, or do what you want them to do.

To the Moon are masters at driving people through a funnel and getting them to respond, which I really appreciate. I have a portfolio of companies, but they are always at the top of the list because I like working with them the most. They are easy to work with, accessible, and realistic. They don’t want to deliver a website that will put a bandage on the problem, and I appreciate that. They want to do good work for good clients, and those are the types of people I want to work with.

Many design and development companies start with cost and give you a nice piece of eye candy, but the website won’t do what you need it to do. The price may look great, but if the work doesn’t deliver, then it is of no use to you. It’s better not to spend any money.

To the Moon is strategic. They give you what you need and focus on ROI. If you spend X amount on a website, they explain how you will get Y in return. That return is orders of magnitude more than the cost, and something I love to pass onto my clients.

They have always delivered on time or ahead of time for us to make our deadlines.