Set your brand in motion.

We work with several high-volume clients based out of the Austin area as well as numerous small/medium sized businesses. We also have the pleasure of working with organizations in Panama, Canada, the Caribbean, and Finland. We pride ourselves on our communication, responsiveness, and quality of work. We offer an alternative solution to slow, bloated digital marketing organizations that don't prioritize their clients.

Due to our streamlined capabilities we have been able to save our clients an average of 30% on web services, search engine optimization, and digital marketing. We offer integrated creative content optimized for web and social media. Our in-house creative team works closely with our digital strategists to ensure an original and cohesive brand representation.

Austin, TX
  • 331 Hurst Creek Road
    Austin, TX 78732

Walden Dental, Fluzzle Tube, Outright Fitness, Perfect Turf, Business Exchange Network, Austin Entertainment Business

MontaVega Reel 2020

Breif snapshot of some of our most recent projects.

SMM for Real Estate Broker

"They really cared about building the trust between us which made the project go much more smoothly."

June - Aug. 2020

A real estate broker hired MontaVega Media to document the transformation of one of their properties up for sale. The team created a video of the process and took before and after photos.

Austin, Texas
Katherine Gordon
Investor Sales, Real Estate Company

The project allowed the company to gain more partners and investors, as well as increasing their sales by 10%. The company was impressed wih the team's communication as they always answered the company's inquiries within 24 hours as promised.

I work for an investment real estate brokerage. We acquire both single and multifamily homes at wholesale value to be used for investment purposes. My role there is as a sales agent for the company as well as a part time investor.

For what projects/services did your company hire MontaVega Media?

As this is one of my first of many projects to come, I decided to bring MontaVega on to use there services in two different ways. The first was to film the progress of the flip of the property.

This is great content for my social media and to market my flip homes. Just like on HGTV, everyone loves to see a property to transform. The second reason being I had them take professional photos of both the before, then afters that I will use when the property is listed to be resold.

My goals for this project other than having professional photos for the listing, was to really get their great video content for the process of the flip. Construction projects especially on older homes are always at high risk for something to go wrong.

However to see the challenges overcome on the project was truly valuable for the business and reputation of the work we can accomplish.

How did you select MontaVega Media?

They were personally recommended to me from another real estate team that used them in the local area! I first scheduled a meeting to meet with them to see some of their past work.

Then I met with them along with my contractor to go over a filming schedule for the project. This way we could project the changes that should be seen each time they come. I was very impressed with their knowledge on the process. They told me the best times to film and were flexible with working with my schedule.

My contractor and I both believed it would be a great fit. We contacted another local party that had great advertising online, however we did not go with them because they were not flexible with our schedule, as well as not responsive and hard to get ahold of. I saw none of these concerns with MontaVega.

Once we gave MontaVega the job, we sat down with them to finalize the schedule we had already talked about. We agreed on a filming schedule for every Friday for one hour at 1pm for the length of the project.

My contractor gave them the list of what should be done each week, which was an extent of a wall coming down, carpet coming up, new floors installed, cabinets delivered, bathroom remodel, etc. When they came each week they were very efficient.

I was always there to meet them, they never lost their knowledge and remembered what was knew and what to focus on each time. They were responsible for capturing the changes. On top of that the final day at the end of the project they captured the changes and then set up for the professional photos for the listing.

The team all was very impressed how they turned out. Once we were done they stayed on track of their two week schedule to create three different thirty-second videos of the process of the flip. I then used these on my facebook and instagram marketing pages.

I worked closely with all three members of the team. Their team never changed and all were very responsive to me as well as my contractor. Matthew always came to do the filming week after week and was always prompt.

This project provided great marketing and has lead to me to acquire more investors to my list to provide them similar homes. They really loved seeing how the work turned out and opened their eyes to feel more comfortable jumping into this business with me.

My sales have already increased 10%. My initial goal was to just provide content to my pages as I did not have professional examples, so for this increase of sales my expectations has been exceeded.

Even though they were slightly behind one week, I was very impressed with their communication skills. They always were available if I had any concerns or questions.They addressed them right away and were never dismissive.

We met to speak both over the phone and on video via googlemeeting. There timing was prompt which was fantastic for my busy schedule.

What was unique is the tools and knowledge they have on scopes of projects. They are especially knowledgable on social media marketing which was perfect for my project.

I personally loved that they have a small team to work with, it felt more personable. They really cared about building the trust between us which made the project go much more smoothly.

Of course things can be done faster and if they could answer every time I called with a question, however they did always respond back to me within 24hours which was their promise. You can tell MontaVega holds there employees to a high standard with their clients.

very reliable
    Increased my investor sales 10%

Social Media Marketing for Fireworks Retailer

"Our direct contact was very attentive to our project."

June 2020 - Ongoing

A fireworks retailer was looking to reach out to more customers via social media and hired MontaVega Media to move that project forward.

Hebbronville, Texas
Social Media Coordinator, Frank's Fireworks

Thanks to the efforts of the MontaVega Media team, the company has been able to record a new high in profits. The project managment was smooth and all the deadlines were kept.

I am the Social Media manager/coordinator at a retail firework business located in Hebbronville, Texas. Our family-owned business has about 10 employees and we serve our fellow Texans along the south part of the state. I oversee our social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

For what projects/services did your company hire MontaVega Media?

In the midst of a pandemic, we were looking to reach out to more customers via social media. Being in a small town and miles away from some of our valued customers, we outsourced to a partner our marketing content.

We wanted to maintain or possibly increase sales and provide more value to our customers. In doing so, we were looking to market our product and services. Showing the exciting fireworks that were available and the friendly experience while visiting.

How did you select MontaVega Media?

Our team searched for a company that could provide valuable service for us. We contacted 3 different companies for assistance. After a few conversations over the phone, we chose this company based on efficient response and quality of work. With their expertise and willingness to provide the best possible service.

After selecting the company, within a few meetings reviewing what we expect to accomplish. The team had an idea of how we were trying to reach out to our new and returning customer base for the holidays.

From there, the team developed a marketing plan, which included digital media. They helped us with concepts for social media advertising and with fun and exciting content for our customers.

I’ve worked closely with the principles of the company, and they’ve been open to collaborating with our employees. I am unaware of other team members’ involvement.

Our history in the family business, we have stayed in a profit range of $6,000-$10,000. During July 2020, we reached a new high of $15,000 in profit and customers were excited about the new experience. Providing visuals for our customers was a huge benefit.

Our direct contact was very attentive to our project. Within two weeks we had several phone conversations and the process of the project flowed smoothly. Deadlines were given and the project was delivered when promised.

I was amazed by how the company was very open to learning more about what we do and impressed on the history of our business. Family-owned and operated since 1952, we definitely look forward to working with this company on future ideas.

Everything can always be done faster, but their work is top-notch. Although speed is ideal, the quality of work is most important to our business.

Overall Score MontaVega Media deserves a 10 out of 10 or 5 star rating for their quality of work.
    Working around each other's schedule made for more efficient work.
    The cost of our project was within the business’s range, given the time and effort put in.
    Quality work and given the timeframe of the project.
    I am highly likely to refer MontaVega Media to whoever is in need of their work.

Video Production for Modular Office Construction Company

"We were extremely happy with the speedy return time for the projects along with the quality of the content."

Jan. 2019 - May 2019

MontaVega Media produced a video for a modular office construction company. The team toured the client's offices and spoke directly with the marketing team before creating the video.

Blairsville, Geogria
Eliyah Ryals
Sales Territory Manager, Panel Built INC.

The video has recieved a positive response from customers on its content and quality, exceeding the expectations of the internal team. MontaVega Media establishes a smooth workflow and adheres to a set timeline. The team is personable and creative.

I am a sales territory manager at a company based in Blairsville, GA. We are a manufacturer of In-plant offices, mezzanines, guard booths, clean rooms, and all types of other special construction application. We service all of the United States and even out of the country as far as Italy. I service UT, NV, NC, SC, and Canada.

For what projects/services did your company hire MontaVega Media?

Our company hired MontaVega Media to create videos of our production Lines/ installation process to easily educate our customers who are new to the industry and also use these videos as marketing pieces with their excellent video quality.

We used these videos for marketing reasons and to educate our customers on our industry and our unique product.

How did you select MontaVega Media?

Our marketing team searched online for a new marketing video source as we used to do in house videos but did not have the professionalism or the equipment that MontaVega media were providing.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We invited MontaVega Media to come meet with our marketing team and explained what we expected and were looking to do. We then showed MontaVega media’s team around our facilities so they could get a feel for how we do things and how we wanted to portray this process to our customers.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We had excellent feedback from the team and they had us involved in each step of the way on what they were shooting. They worked closely with our marketing team to ensure that we were getting the content that we were hiring them for. The process exceeded our expectations.

After the videos and content were completed we uploaded to our website and used as a attachment in our emails for our customers and got incredible feedback from the quality of the content and also the education of the product that got as well. Very happy customers

The professional work environment that we require and expect from all the vendors, MontaVega media exceeeded these expectations and fit right in with our team.

We were extremely happy with the speedy return time for the projects along with the quality of the content. Also, with the professionalism of their team and how easily they were able to work with our team

There is always room for improvement on the time of the finished project but they blew us away with how much faster they were with the other vendors we were inquiring. All around great product and team

Social Media Marketing & PR for Author

"MontaVega Media's enthusiasm was front and center, but so was their attention to detail.."

Mar. - Aug. 2020

MontaVega Media provided social media marketing services for a self-employed author. Working to increase exposure for the client's newest book, the team utilized social media platforms.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Bob Rogers
Self-Employed, Author

The engagement led to a 73% increase in sales, exceeding the expectations of the internal team. MontaVega Media provides reliable services and regular communication to ensure a smooth workflow. The team is attentive, hard-working, and creative.

I am a self-employed author, and just recently finished a novel

For what projects/services did your company hire MontaVega Media?

I attempted to self-publish my novel through the typical avenues. Unfortunately, my results were very limited. Not having expertise with the various social media platforms, I needed assistance with those potential resources. Then an associate of mine told me about MontaVega Media, and the positive results were immediate and amazing.

I wanted to have my novel, Stolen Talent, attain better exposure which I could not achieve on my own. The publishing world can be closed to outsiders who lack an aggressive agent. Unless an author can get their work seen, these is typically very little positive outcome. I wanted my novel seen in as many places as possible

How did you select MontaVega Media?

I spent weeks culling through dozens of potential companies who promised big results through their connections. Within a short time, I soon realized they lacked both the resources and passion that I was looking for. Then a colleague suggested I consider MontaVega Media. The difference was immediate and positive. Within a day they established a strategy that no other business had considered. It was at that point I knew they were the right choice.

Immediately after I selected MontaVega Media, the company went to work developing a "game plan" to reach a broader audience I had never considered. From social media platforms I had never heard of before, to a myriad of unknown book vendors, they did it all! I had little participation in the project, since their expertise was obvious. I have never felt a level of trust in a company like I've felt with MontaVega Media.

I have worked closely with the two principals of MontaVega Media. Over time, another employee joined the process, who added some invaluable insight. I was impressed that my direct contact with an established company like MontaVega Media would be with the owners of the business, rather than a subordinate worker.

Since working with MontaVega Media, I've seen an immediate increase in my book sales. To date, that increase is around 73%, as compared to the previous quarter. MontaVega Media has offered their metrics, which suggest an 85% increase in book sales for the remainder of the year. In addition, I've received numerous contacts from various people who have now been exposed to my work.

The lead developer with MontaVega Media made contact with me on almost a daily basis. Nothing was left to chance, nor were any of my concerns dismissed as trivial. On more than one occasion I was contacted at an hour that was more conducive to my time frame, but had to be difficult and challenging for them. Not once was it ever conveyed to me it was burdensome, but rather they were excited to be of assistance.

I don't know where to start. MontaVega Media's enthusiasm was front and center, but so was their attention to detail. Nothing was missed down to the smallest elements. I've dealt with other companies over the years, but none have ever been so detail oriented. I suppose the most impressive feature of their company is their genuine concern for producing the best quality work product.

MontaVega Media is certainly a young company, but I don't think that is a shortcoming. If anything that fuels their desire to become larger over time. No, I see no areas that are in need of improvement.

Overall Score MontaVega Media does it all. From keeping in contact, to suggesting new and creative ideas. I couldn't be any happier with the company and their staff
    MontaVega Media was always ahead of schedule and no deadlines were ever missed. If anything they had to wait for me!
    I was shocked just how reasonable MontaVega Media's pricing was. I expected to pay much more for my finished product.
    Excellent work product done in a very reasonable amount of time. The finished product was exceptional.
    I'm extremely likely of refer MontaVega Media. As a matter of fact, I have already spread the word to my associates about their fantastic work.

Video Production & SEO for Service Company

"The exceptional quality of their work was definitely the most impressive thing about this company."

Jan. - May 2020

In order to bring more people to their website, a service company hired MontaVega to provide video production services and a marketing strategy for social media.

Dallas, Texas
Veronika Pele
Managing Member, A Service Company

Thanks to some of the materials that the company released, they were able to get an uptick in inquiries which resulted in more jobs. The workflow was seamless and the team was always quick in responding to the company's concerns regarding the project.

I am the managing partner of a service company.

For what projects/services did your company hire MontaVega Media?

I hired MontaVega to do video production and marketing strategy for our company's website and social media.

Our goals were to bring more people to our website which would result in more customers for our company.

How did you select MontaVega Media?

I had seen several on their projects online and was very impressed with their content.

We had MontaVega out to our jobsites to take several videos of our work. They then edited and put together some amazing content for our website and social media. We then went over strategies to roll out our content......discussing timing, social media platforms, etc.

We worked directly with the top partners. They were very knowledgeable, super professional and extremely talented.

We have rolled out some of the content and seen an uptick in customer inquiries that resulted in several new jobs. We have a timeline where we will be rolling out more content in the future. I see more great things in our future from our work with MontaVega

The workflow was seamless! They were super timely, answered all of our questions and messages in a very quick manner and turned around our projects was faster than was even expected.

I could not have asked for a better experience with MontaVega so it would be hard for me to find any flaws in their work and their interactions.

Overall Score I could not have asked for a better experience. Top Notch Company!
    Very flexible and timely.
    I did get other pricing before going with MontaVega. They were very economical and still put out the most excellent product
    Wonderful collaborative experience
    I am a fan of MontaVega and would strongly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Video Prod & Social Media Content for Health & Fitness Firm

"We decided to use MontaVega after a lot of trial and error with other content providers that just fell short."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

MontaVega Media produced video content for a health and fitness company. The team's objective is to create flexible videos that can be used on social media, the company's website, and ads.

Austin, Texas
David Braswell
Owner, Outright Fitness & Performance

MontaVega Media stood out with their eagerness to know more about the company and its vision. They made sure that their output resonated with the company's brand essence and managed to capture essential emotions and movements during production. Their creativity knows no bounds.

I am the owner of a fitness and athletic performance company based in Austin Texas with a nationwide reach.

For what projects/services did your company hire MontaVega Media?

We operate in very niche spaces within the fitness industry. We needed very specific videos that capture the right emotions and movements while also effectively differentiating between various demographics and industry niches.

Our goal for this project was to get video content that we could use for multiple objectives, website, ads, and social media.

How did you select MontaVega Media?

MontaVega found us, and we're thankful they did. We posted "service wanted" gigs on several online platforms and MontaVega responded. We decided to use MontaVega after a lot of trial and error with other content providers that just fell short.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The process of how MontaVega went about creating our videos is one that really stood out. We had an interview where they took the time to get to know us, our story, and what we wanted to achieve. The best part of their process is how they listened to our vision, and the effort they put into making sure they understand the essence of the content we needed.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We established a timeline to meet our video deadline. Once MonteVega created the first draft, they allowed plenty of time for review and finalization.

Every video they made for us surpassed our creative vision! They have a great eye for details and can put together a great video story.

Their workflow is extremely effective! And they always met our deadlines!

Their creativity, videography skills, and ability to listen to our vision impressed us.

None.

Video Production for Bar

"Everything they did for us was absolutely outstanding."

June 2020

MontaVega Media provided video production services to a local bar. The goal was to increase interaction and sales through social media by attracting new customers.

Athens, Georgia
Hunter Tuggle
Salesperson, Bar

Once the company began posting the team's videos, they saw an increase in both their social media presence and their sales. The communication with the team was good and they ensured the company was happy with what they were getting.

We are a small bar business in Athens, Georgia. We have a college aged client base that relies heavily on social media on where they’d like to go.

Video production

To increase interaction and sales through social media by attracting new customers.

Had an internal source that was familiar with the company and recommended them to us.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We described the type of platforms we would like to use to broadcast different specials as well as the general aesthetic of our bar. MonteVega then came up with different videos that really gave a view into what it’s like in Moonshine as well as different deals.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We worked together by giving ideas of different bits that would attract more attention for our demographic. Once this was done MonteVega came up with a series of videos and put them together into one large video. They showed us this and if we had an issue or wanted more of something they would go back in and edit to make sure it was perfect for us.

Once we started posting the videos we saw a huge increase in our social media presence as well as a spike in our over all sales.

MonteVega was extremely responsive and always wanted to make sure that we were happy with what we were getting. Communication was outstanding as well as their production and time management.

We were blown away with the quality of each video. They really made you feel as though you were actually in the bar and that was exactly what we were going for.

Everything they did for us was absolutely outstanding. We will definitely be using them again.

Video of Client Testimonials for Financial Firm

"They were very easy to work with."

March 2020

MontaVega Media created production videos centered on client testimonials. The team made it to develop a positive image brand for the company, attract more prospective clients, and increase their profit.

Round Rock, Texas
Guy Duncan
President, Duncan Financial Solutions LLC

They did a remarkable job with their film production end result. MontaVega Media's output increased the client's customers. From just 15 clients, it rapidly grew to 86. The company is satisfied with their work and cited that everything worked smoothly throughout the project's duration.

I am the President of Duncan Financial Solutions. I started this company with no clue on how to market our firm. MontaVega Media did an excellent job of putting my client's reviews on a video. I wouldn't use anyone but them.

For what projects/services did your company hire MontaVega Media?

They were hired to shoot client testimonials.

The main goal is to increase the positive marketing of the company.

I met them at a networking group.

They went to 5 of my client's offices and filmed them with quality.

Matt was in charge of the filming and did a fantastic job.

My clients grew from 15 to 86 clients.

The workflow ran smoothly.

They were very easy to work with.

None.