We build software that improves business.

Monogram provides software design & development to transform your big ideas into reality.

Alpharetta, GA
  • 8000 Avalon Boulevard, Suite 100
    Alpharetta, GA 30009

LeVar Burton, HGTV, IBM, Red Barn Homes, Delaney Hardware
Beam Healthcare Image

Beam Healthcare

Designed and developed a brand new website for a telemedicine company that was on 2020 Inc's "500 best places to work for". See at https://beam.healthcare

LeVar Burton Image

LeVar Burton

Designed and developed a new website for LeVar Burton Entertainment, known for Reading Rainbow, Star Trek, Roots, and more.

Flow Healthcare Image

Flow Healthcare

Helped Flow Healthcare go from an MVP stage to a production-level application with smooth UX, beautiful UI, solid security and more.

Also designed and developed a website for Flow Healthcare.

Learn more at https://flowhealthcare.com

Red Barn Homes Image

Red Barn Homes

Designed and developed a website and identity for Red Barn Homes. Red Barn homes is a Real Estate Brokerage, has a Podcast, Constructs new homes, and renovates existing homes. Ken & Anita Corsini, founders of Red Barn, also were the hosts of the popular HGTV show "Flip or Flop Atlanta".

Form Films Image

Form Films

Designed and developed a new website for a high-end film agency in Atlanta.

Shift UN Image

Shift UN

Designed a website concept proposal for Shift, an advising organization to the United Nations (UN).

OfferBarn Image

OfferBarn

Designed and developed an MVP for a real estate software startup.

Revolutionizing the real estate industry with technology. We helped OfferBarn design and build a revolutionary web application for real estate agents. Whether it's for an agent capturing leads or a person wanting to sell their home quickly, OfferBarn was built with the utmost ease of use, beauty, and speed.

VentureWell Image

VentureWell

Designed and developed a custom website and identity for VentureWell, a health wellness startup that focuses on providing lifestyle editing for busy individuals.

National Print Wholesale Image

National Print Wholesale

Designed and developed a brand new website and identity for National Print Wholesale (NPW), a grand-format commercial print shop in Atlanta.

Web Development & Design for Small Non-profit

“They believe in our organization and our story, seeing our vision and working with us on our budget.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

Monogram developed a website for a nonprofit. Handling all aspects of design and coding for the site, they have implemented content as needed for the client and maintain contact for minor updates.

Augusta, Georgia
Alanda Grover
Co-Founder, All in for Miller

The team’s industry expertise facilitated a successful site launch and has helped the client grow since the start of their partnership. While they are not constantly reaching out about the project, Monogram has proven to be responsive and has consistently added useful functionality to the site.

I’m a co-founder of a nonprofit in memory of our son. We raise money for families that have been impacted by pediatric cancer or special needs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Monogram?

We hired them to create our website.

They helped us create our website and small index cards that tell our story and explain our services. We’re still in contact with them about the website design and updates as needed. They were responsible for all of the site design and programming. I provide them with content and links to social media sites. From there, they implement the content into the website. At this point, they make small updates and SEO adjustments.

I work with DJ (Managing Director), TJ (Creative Director), and Claudio (Director of Technology).

How did you come to work with Monogram?

We met another one of their clients in the hospital because their son was also battling cancer. They recommended them, so we reached out to DJ who was able to help us out. I was considering other providers but thought that they could deliver long-term for us and had impressive experience in web design.

They work with us to meet our needs as a nonprofit. At this point, we pay a small monthly rate for updates and SEO work. In total, we’ve spent about $5,000 with them.

We’ve been working with them since the summer of 2018.

We launched the site in August 2019, and their team has followed through on all of our requests. They’re easy to brainstorm ideas with because they’re very knowledgeable when it comes to design work. That allows them to foresee needs, recommend direction, and help us grow. They’ve been helpful in setting up our donations portal on the website, setting the groundwork to allow us to grow.

How did Monogram perform from a project management standpoint?

Unless I reach out, I don’t hear from them too often. Sometimes, we are challenged with communicating our ideas to them because they’re often thinking about the big picture. Because our organization is very personal to us, we had specific requirements that may not have been communicated to them as well as we would have liked.

However, I get quick responses to my emails, and they’ll set up a meeting if I request one. I would like for there to be a bit more follow up. Sometimes we go a few months without speaking.

They believe in our organization and our story, seeing our vision and working with us on our budget. Their team has been able to make our mission come to life with what we had available. We’ve built a genuine friendship, rather than just a business relationship.

If I need information, I have to follow up with them. It would be great to see them take initiative on that front.

Make sure you have your logo, images, and vision fleshed out before starting the project. They’re able to tweak things here and there, but they aren’t necessarily the team to approach with a blank canvas.

Web & SaaS Devs for Real Estate Software Co

"Their team was creative when giving us options that worked within our budget."

Feb. - Dec. 2019

Following the creation of a website, Monogram developed the front- and backend of a web app for a real estate software company. From the ground up, they built the platform entirely in a Cloud environment.

Atlanta, Georgia
Scott Martineau
CEO, WyzeGyde

Monogram delivered an exceptional platform that exceeded expectations and impressed users with its satisfying design. The team produced timely deliverables even when faced with changes to the requirements. They transform ideas into cost-effective solutions, which ensures an ongoing partnership.

I’m the CEO of a software company called WyzeGyde. We offer a software application for real estate agents. I run the day-to-day sales operations of the company, selling the app to real estate agents.

What challenge were you trying to address with Monogram?

I also own a real estate brokerage and the software package started as a tool for my real estate agencies. Eventually, we decided the software could work for agents outside of my firm. We wanted to build software for agents to be able to offer options to sellers such as traditional listings or getting multiple offers on their properties from different buyers.

Monogram developed our web application, which was a SaaS system for real estate agents. All of their development took place in the Cloud. We gave them an idea of our big picture, but their team did all of the design work.

To this day, they're adding to the platform. We give them a concept and then they create wireframes as well as estimate the price. We then make a decision on whether or not to move forward.

There were three fulltime people from Monogram who worked on this project in addition to a part-time teammate who wrote code.

How did you come to work with Monogram?

They built the website for my real estate brokerage back in 2017.

We spent about $150,000 on this project.

We started on this project in February 2019, and it wrapped up in December 2019. It would’ve wrapped up quicker, but we made changes throughout the process.

It’s an amazing product, so we're satisfied. Right now, we have about 750 users. Everybody absolutely loves the design. Agents who use the platform love it too.

Their team over-delivered. I have zero complaints about our engagement.

How did Monogram perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated via Slack and Zoom. We also had monthly face-to-face meetings.

They delivered on every timeline. We had situations pop up when we put them under pressure to deliver products. Their team never missed a deadline and pushed hard to get tasks done when we needed them to be done.

We like that we can come to them with real estate ideas. Their team then paints a clear picture of what that idea would look like from the tech side. Their team was creative when giving us options that worked within our budget.

No, they’ve done an amazing job.

Monogram did everything that we asked them to do. They threw in features that we didn’t even request.

Web Dev & Branding for Hardware Company

"They have pride in their work and make sure our success is their success."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Monogram led the rebranding process for a hardware store. They built a new website using Prismic and a responsive design, crafted design elements, and made print materials such as business cards.

Atlanta, Georgia
VP Marketing, Delaney Hardware

The client’s new site and brand presence have received positive feedback from customers, leading to more work for Monogram. The team responds quickly to all requests with next-day turnaround, sticks to promised deadlines, and adapts to the client’s needs. Their attention to detail stands out.

I’m the VP of marketing at Delaney Hardware, a door hardware company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Monogram?

We needed to completely rebrand ourselves.

Monogram helped with the complete redesign and overhaul of the website and the architecture of our product database. We had an existing site, but we needed to start from scratch. They used Prismic for the backend as a headless CMS and built a responsive design on the frontend.

Everything is customized from the font to the color-coding and style. They also implemented add-ons, data, web hosting, and security to reassure investors. Lastly, they created a Google Analytics dashboard for me to share that data with my management team.

In addition, Monogram worked with on a lot of the creative. They brainstormed elements such as our patterns and colors and created business cards, notecards, and other print media. It helps us step up to the professional polished look we’re going for.

DJ (Managing Director) handles the account side, ensuring that the timeline and management are going smoothly. TJ  (Creative Director) works on the graphics when we’re doing design elements. Claudio (Director of Technology) does the coding, such as creating the analytics dashboard for us.

How did you come to work with Monogram?

Our CFO knows TJ and had recommended that I reach out to Monogram. I reached out to four companies for a quote on our first job – the rebrand and website – but I felt a level of comfort talking with Monogram. They were very professional with a good portfolio, but more importantly, they had experience working with companies in our industry. They also came highly recommend from their references, which put me further at ease.

The major website project started in November 2017, but we did some little projects prior to that on our design elements. We’ve done many projects over the last couple of years. They also provide consulting about our family of brands and our work there.

The main thing we’re looking at is our brand perception. What Monogram has been able to create is fantastic. Their brand work elevated our brand presence for current customers and potential customers. We’ve had fantastic reviews about our website and what we created from a design standpoint with them.

There has been an increase in traffic, but we’ll likely see more growth in those metrics once we start our lead generation and digital advertising efforts internally. At this stage, it’s more about brand recognition, perception, and elevation.

I can’t say enough good things about Monogram. I’ve never met a company before that cares about their work over time. They really take care of their clients. If I need a new feature or a change to the site by tomorrow, they’ll get it done. Even if we have just a small request, they make sure that they would take care of us. It’s great to have a trusted brand partner from a digital perspective. I would recommend Monogram to anyone.

How did Monogram perform from a project management standpoint?

DJ handles that aspect very attentively. He will make sure he returns every call and text and that nothing goes unanswered. The team is collectively on it as well. If they promise a timeline, unless I hold them up, they will deliver in that timeframe.

When we have ongoing projects, they keep me updated weekly. For a larger project, like the one we’re about to undertake, we have more regular communication — daily or every other day.

They’re very trustworthy. Monogram always has our back. They have pride in their work and make sure our success is their success. They won’t let something go undone even if it’s on their time.

No, I just want them to continue doing what they’re doing. I’ve worked in companies in the past that do great in the beginning and then fall apart over time. Monogram hasn’t done that at all. I hope they continue doing a great job, bringing us leading trends, and thinking of the next thing and project we can improve on.

They’ve definitely worked with us regarding cost and making sure it’s the right value to our company.

Web Dev & Design for Keynote Speaker

"Monogram does a good job of making sure that I’m successful, which is important in any business."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Monogram built a website to launch a keynote speaker’s brand. Hosted on AWS, the site needed to feature simple navigation, an easy-to-locate contact form, and some marketing integrations.

Marietta, Georgia
Chad E. Foster
Keynote Speaker

The website has launched and won overwhelming praise from viewers so far, leading to an ongoing relationship with Monogram. The team demonstrates a high level of commitment and adaptability. They work late to meet deadlines and deliver professional work.

I’m a keynote speaker launching a speaking brand.

What challenge were you trying to address with Monogram?

I needed a website to advertise my speaking services and capture interest in my upcoming book.

Monogram built my website on AWS. I gave them some sample websites and benchmarks for a successful speaker’s website. For example, it needed to be easy to navigate and to find a contact form. Click-through rates are very important. Once I gave them my goals along with a list of required pages (along with some pages I want to add down the line), Monogram took it from there.

About 90% of the work they do is around web development. However, they’ve also helped with a few videos. I gave them some film, and they cut them up into clips. They’ve also integrated some marketing tools like MailChimp into the website.

I work with three people. TJ (Creative Director) is my contact for web creation and is also in charge of the relationship. We meet every now and then to discuss how things are going.

How did you come to work with Monogram?

I found them through word-of-mouth, which is a really important factor for me. A close friend of mine had seen Monogram’s stuff, and when I asked him for places to work with, he recommended them.

I’ve spent about $5,000.

The project started in April 2018 and is ongoing.

I don’t have the data I’d like to have because my brand is not mature enough to track my return on investment. What I do have is anecdotal feedback. Everyone who sees my site absolutely loves it. I get so much unsolicited positive feedback, it’s incredible.

How did Monogram perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re really flexible and committed. Monogram does a good job of making sure that I’m successful, which is important in any business. If your customers are successful, then you’re successful as their partner.

I want to emphasize their dedication. I see Monogram putting in late nights and weekends and juggling a lot. I didn’t expect that of them, but it’s good to see that level of commitment.

If I were being picky, I sometimes have to send them an email more than once because it gets lost the inbox. However, I wouldn’t ding their score for that. I’m still happy with what they’re doing.

Tell them what you need, and be honest and direct. I’ve recommended them to a number of people. I’m very pleased with what they’ve done.

Speedy Website Development for Healthcare Company

“They’re very talented and hard-working.”

Feb. - Apr. 2020

Monogram provided Prismic web development services for two healthcare companies. Their work focused on design and layout around pre-written content.

Madison, Wisconsin
CEO, Physician Group

Monogram’s efforts have been met with unanimous acclaim from internal stakeholders. Customers can expect a skilled design team that works to meet tight deadlines.

I’m the CEO of two healthcare companies. One company provides clinical services to hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes. The other is a Saas company, manages a healthcare employee's lifecycle of onboarding, managing, and educating them.

What challenge were you trying to address with Monogram?

We needed a new website for a national marketing campaign. We wanted a robust website that was twenty notches above what we already had beforehand.

They created our new website using a Prismic CMS. They focused on the design and the layout, and we focused on the content. From the business side, we told them what our vision was and how we wanted things to be lined up.

We had contact with a salesperson and a designer.

How did you come to work with Monogram?

One of my contacts is a brother-in-law of a really good friend.

We’ve invested $12,000.

We began working together in February 2020, and we wrapped up in April 2020.

We did a poll at our company and everyone gave the new site a 9 or 10 out of 10. They understand the client and their design needs. We’re completely satisfied and they did a fantastic job.

How did Monogram perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via email and text. They’re available 24/7.

They’re a laid-back group of guys, but they’re very talented and hard-working. They go above and beyond. They give themselves pretty short deadlines and they push to meet milestones. I definitely valued that.

I think they should start using a consistent project management tool so everyone can be on the same page.

My advice is to go to them with an open mind so you can get their professional input. Give them the freedom and they’ll be a beneficial partner.

Web Design & Development for Video Production Agency

"We feel capable when we know we have Monogram in our corner."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Facing a need for a website more representative of their company, a marketing production agency hired Monogram. After an initial interview and design phase, the team built the customized site in Prismic.

Alpharetta, Georgia
Kevin Campbell
Executive Producer, Form Films

Engaging with the project as a true partner, Monogram has delivered a website that accomplishes internal stakeholders’ goals and impresses clients. The team is as personable and professional as they are technically capable, providing excellent solutions and a rewarding engagement.

I’m the executive producer and co-founder of Form Films, a production company. We engage in story-based marketing for companies of all kinds, nationally and internationally.

What challenge were you trying to address with Monogram?

We wanted support with developing a brand that expresses our values to our customers. We decided to do so primarily through web development, which Monogram supported us with.

Our approach to work is very holistic. We help companies investigate themselves, creating strategies around their culture and messaging to ultimately craft videos that support their brand. We wanted a website that would do the same thing for our own company.

From the start, we knew we didn’t want to go with a templated approach. We engaged Monogram to create something more custom and curated for our brand. We had an idea of what we needed to communicate, but didn’t have the specific design in mind. The team listened to our pain points and desired outcomes, and we collaborated together for the first phase of design.

They built the site from the ground up in Prismic and integrated it with Amazon Web Services. The team has several capabilities in areas like mobile apps and other softwares that we can take advantage of to create a better, cleaner experience for our clients.

We know their whole team, but we’re in touch with two members primarily.

How did you come to work with Monogram?

Our own office was right down the hall from theirs, and we met them as we were moving offices. We had an organic business relationship from there, and we decided to bring them on to develop our website.

We’ve spent less than $10,000 so far.

We began working with them in July 2019 and the engagement is ongoing.

We don’t have a lot of metrics, but anecdotally we’re very pleased with the site. We’ve seen very little downtime, if any, on the website and the speed is fantastic. Because everything Monogram has built was custom, we have no difficulty going back into the site and updating or revising certain things.

Visually, our clients find the site to be professional, which is very important for our industry. It represents us well. Monogram implemented a little detail, a custom film grain, that plays over the top of content. It was a small touch that went a long way to separate us from a standard, templated site.

How did Monogram perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve taken a very personal approach. We use Slack to engage when we’re not on phone calls or text messaging. They feel like an extension of our own team. We feel capable when we know we have Monogram in our corner.

There’s a lot of talent in the world, but Monogram brings a high level of personability to the engagement. They’re not only technically proficient, they’re fun to work with. They don’t take themselves too seriously and they really enjoy what they do, which is something we relate to and appreciated.

As with all companies, as Monogram grows there will be capacity constraints. I think that will be their biggest challenge moving forward. They have a tight team, but as demand grows, it will be tough to stretch them.

Don’t overthink it. Be yourself, be real, and don’t be a jerk. As long as you have a high level of character and integrity as well as a collaborative spirit, you’ll be in great hands. Trust them to do what they do and be open to their feedback, and they’ll deliver an excellent end result.

Website Design for LeVar Burton Entertainment

"They push hard to get things done."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Monogram developed a website for an entertainment company that develops podcasts, books, and tv shows. Along the way, they helped the client refine the design to make sure their brand and mission came through.

Sangita Patel
CEO, LeVar Burton Entertainment

Monogram completed the project on an exceptionally tight deadline. The website is high quality and the client has received lots of positive feedback. The new site is easier to navigate and has more advanced capabilities and scalability than the previous site.

I’m the CEO of an entertainment company. We focus on creating content for families that champions diversity, fosters empathy, and builds community. We develop shows, books, podcasts, and more.

What challenge were you trying to address with Monogram?

We needed a new website. We had a very static website, and we needed one with more robust capabilities. Recently, we’ve been planning more virtual events like live readings of different short stories, so having a strong website was especially pertinent.

Initially, we weren’t sure what we wanted to do. We had some brand materials but didn’t have a strong vision for what our site should look like. They came in, asked us questions about how we describe ourselves, what our mission is, etc. They used that information to determine how to go about the design. They drove the process, and we provided what they needed.

We were previously using Squarespace, but they built us a new, customized website from scratch which was more scalable.

TJ (Creative Director) and DJ (Managing Director) were my main points of contact.

How did you come to work with Monogram?

We received a recommendation from a friend via Twitter. We talked to a few other companies, but Monogram understood what we wanted and was the most accommodating about our tight deadline.

They were able to develop the site within 2 weeks during March 2020. The site is up and running, but they’re still working with us to develop more functionalities. Currently, they’re working with us on logo design and uploading LeVar’s reading and podcast schedule.

We’ve received positive feedback and a lot of visitors on the site. 800-900 people have downloaded the free Kindle version of one of our books. People have told me that the new site is easier to navigate.

I’ve worked with a lot of teams, and they were phenomenal. They treated us like a family and were very genuine.

How did Monogram perform from a project management standpoint?

We were in constant contact with them through the two weeks that they were building the site. They were quick to share different iterations of the design and get our feedback.

They were also honest about the process, even when speaking directly with LeVar. Oftentimes, people become less willing to assert themselves when LeVar is in a meeting. However, they remained candid, rather than just saying “yes” to everything.

Sometimes virtual teams can be hard to work with. However, we didn’t have any issues with them. They were very accommodating and worked with us on our office’s time zone. Their team was great. They push hard to get things done.

We were so limited on time, so it’s hard to judge. Ideally, it would’ve been nice to see more options, but I think given the time constraints, they did well.

Just be honest and upfront about what you need.

Web Design for Small Real Estate Company

“They're not just technical; they do well with design, and lead generation.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

Monogram provides web development and design services for a real estate brokerage and construction company.

Woodstock, Georgia
Ken Corsini
Founder, Red Barn Real Estate

Monagram’s efforts have been widely successful in driving traffic and leads. Customers can expect a multi-talented team that works hard to make their clients’ sites stand out against the crowd.

I'm the founder of a real estate brokerage and construction company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Monogram?

We needed a higher quality web presence.

They took our existing website and completely redesigned it from scratch. I had a look that I liked, and they matched the design I wanted.

We worked with two people from their team.

How did you come to work with Monogram?

They found me and we decided to work together from there.

We've invested $10,000.

We began working together in June 2018, and our engagement is ongoing.

We get a lot of compliments on the site and the design stands out. We get a ton of traffic now, and the site does a phenomenal job of getting leads.

How did Monogram perform from a project management standpoint?

They're extremely responsive, very easy to get in touch with and it's been a great experience. We typically communicate over email.

They're creative and have a really good eye for design.  They're not just technical; they do well with design, and lead generation. They're a good balance of everything and bring a lot to the table. They’re a full package.

No, I like the way the relationship has been so far.

I'd recommend them. They know how to give you the best bang for your buck in terms of lead generation, lead capture, and aesthetics.

Customer Portal Dev for Cabinetry Products

"They really got back to you fast, which helped the project move quickly."

May - July 2020

Monogram developed a customer portal that allowed users to access a cabinetry's product information, including pictures and certifications.

Lakewood, North Carolina
Rusty Kopp
VP of Sales, Regent Cabinetry

After advising on how to best format the site, Monogram delivered a solution that fit the bill. They were responsive to quick client changes and communicated well.

Regent Cabinets is a kitchen cabinet manufacturer that focuses on large multifamily projects of 100+ apartment units. I'm the VP of Sales.

For what projects/services did your company hire Monogram?

We wanted to develop a customer portal that allowed current customers and potential customers access to our company product information.

We have used Monogram on a previous project

A customer portal that select customers can have access to and see our company product information along with pictures and certifications.

We worked with Claudio and DJ

Monogram did a great job. Very responsive and open minded. Gave us great ideas on how to best format the site. As with many projects we made some changes on the fly, and Monogram always reacted quickly.

Great. We communicated very well either m email or phone calls

Reaction time. They really got back to you fast, which helped the project move quickly. Also, had great ideas our how to best format the site

None. They were great to work with