ROI Focused Web Design, SEO & PPC Company

We help Businesses get online, increase their presence and grow their sales. We rely quite heavily on leveraging search from organic as well as paid channels. When appropriate we also utilize Social Media Marketing to achieve marketing goals.

We are SEO, SEM, SMM & Content Marketing.

Toronto, Canada

Web Development & SEO for Freelancer

"They helped me every step of the way and the final result has been a big success."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

MoneyMonk Digital developed a custom WordPress site that is SEO-friendly. The platform is easy to use and navigate, and accurately reflects the company’s brand identity

Montreal, Canada
Chris MacArthur
Photographer & Director, Chez Chris Photo & Video

The site ranks highly on search engine result pages, which has led to increased sales. In addition, external feedback on the site’s appearance has been positive. MoneyMonk Digital was knowledgeable and professional. Working efficiently, they were easy to work with.

I'm a freelance photographer and director specializing in documentary photo and video content.

For what projects/services did your company hire MoneyMonk Digital?

- Development of a custom Wordpress website - Website and SEO optimization

Build a website that was modern, easy to use and navigate and reflect my updated brand identity.

I selected Money Monk because of their expertise, great reputation and outstanding customer service.

During a three month period, I worked with Mihir from Money Monk on all aspects of the site build and development process. They helped me every step of the way and the final result has been a big success.

I worked one-on-one with Mihir both at his office and remotely.

Excellent feedback from friends, colleagues and clients on the website and it's functionality. The site is easy to find in search engines which have led to increased sales.

Extremely efficient and productive workflow.

Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Great communication and easy to work with.

None. Keep up the great work!

Web Design & SEO for Immigration Consulting

"They have a team of people who really know what they are doing and will go to that extra mile."

Apr. - May 2019

MoneyMonk Digital redesigned a website for an immigration consulting company. The team built and created the platform and also provided SEO services.

Toronto, Canada
Pragnesh Patel
Director, BGS Consulting Inc

The website features a modern and streamlined design, meeting the expectations of the internal team. MoneyMonk Digital is understanding and communicative, establishing a smooth workflow. The team is dedicated, creative, and hard-working.

I am a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant and Owner of BGS Immigration Consulting Inc.

For what projects/services did your company hire MoneyMonk Digital?

I needed a professional Web Design company to carry out new website design work fast. The earlier website I did took more than 4 months and it was not so effective and experience was not so pleasant.

I wanted a fresh, beautiful, mobile friendly website that provide information about my consulting work and in future, if I want to scale it then I should be able to on the top of this work.

I decided to work with MoneyMonk Digital as I knew Mihir since couple of years now.

MoneyMonk Digital carried out full website design and development from start to end with in 3 weeks.

I worked with Mihir mostly but his team consisted of a Copywriter, a web designer, a developer and a technical support person.

The new website came out really beautiful and now it portrays my consulting work with much better outlook.

Mihir acted as a single point of contact for all the requirements and as he had a sound understanding of my business too, it was quite smooth.

No, I can’t think of anything.