Boost your online presence.

We partner with our clients to help them reach their marketing objectives from increasing brand awareness to attracting more leads and converting more new customers with strategic digital marketing investments.

2018
  • 1001 Rue Lenoir Suite B-347
    Montreal, QC H4C2Z6

Promotional Video Production for Recruiting Firm

“They really wanted to make a perfect video.”

Dec. 2019

Momentumm Digital provided video production services for a recruiting firm. They created a video to attract more clients to their platform, as well as advertise their other services.

Ralph Francois
CEO, Nuagem, inc.

Momentumm Digital’s efforts were met with positive acclaim. The team was professional, engaging, and detail-oriented. Customers can expect a well-priced service that goes the extra mile.

We're a ten-person recruiting firm. Most of our clients are Fortune 500 companies in the US. We recruit mostly sales, marketing, IT, banking, and finance employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Momentumm Digital?

We wanted to attract more candidates to our platform and as well as clients to our services.

They created a video for us to promote our services. We wanted to convey a specific process about how we do things, the environment we work at, and it being fun and professional. They asked me about my message and what I wanted to convey and gave me suggestions too. They visited the location before doing the video so they knew where they had to position themselves as far as lighting, camera, etc. They also advised me of the process and how it was going to happen. I was really familiar with exactly what we were going to do that day. They gave me a first draft, and changed what I needed.

We worked with two people from their team.

How did you come to work with Momentumm Digital ?

I learned about them through a friend and from that point on we did the video.

We've invested a bit more than $4,000 CAD (approximately 2,800 USD).

The project happened in December 2019.

I was really happy with all of the changes they made to the video and they made the effect we wanted to have. We're happy with the quality, and once things are back to normal, we'll be happy to release it and promote it.

How did Momentumm Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed well. They managed the quality of the video, audio, and overall tech organization professionally.

They really wanted to make a perfect video. Whenever something was wrong, they re-did it. They really took the time to get things right.

No, I don't think they could improve.

My advice is to prepare prepare prepare. Know what you want before you start shooting.

Marketing, Video Production & Web Support for IT Franchise

“The entire team is fun to work with, and they deliver good products and services.”

2018 - Ongoing

They provide a multitude of services to a national IT solutions provider, including content marketing for blogs and webinar campaigns, video production for a national conference, and website support.

Tempe, Arizona
Marie Fiore
Director of Business Development, MicroAge Canada

Internal stakeholders continue to work with Momentumm Digital Inc. based on the site’s traffic and click-through rate, as well as the success of the webinars. The team communicates well, provides frequent updates, and delivers on time. They’re knowledgeable about digital marketing and IT.

I’m the director of business development for MicroAge Canada. We’re one of 37 franchises within the MicroAge Network, which does national marketing and campaigns.

What challenge were you trying to address with Momentumm Digital Inc.?

We needed help with marketing and advertising campaigns.

Momentumm Digital Inc. does quite a bit for us. They helped us upgrade our website to be more digital; it was outdated, and some of the SEO functions didn’t work. They did a lot of work on the site to make it more modern and work better so that we can get more customers.

They also provide content, including blogs, for our website. The team helps us with our six annual campaigns. They help us with everything, from creating the presentations to doing the webinars for us.

For MicroAge Canada’s annual conference, Momentumm Digital Inc. not only led a marketing presentation, but they also recorded the whole conference for us and created a marketing video for us.

They have a videographer, a webmaster, blog writers, and translators, because we have to do things in French. They are the perfect fit for us.

How did you come to work with Momentumm Digital Inc.?

We knew Anthony (Co-Founder & CEO, Momentumm Digital Inc.) because Momentumm Digital Inc. had worked for MicroAge in the past. We talked about the kinds of projects we wanted to do, and it was a good fit. We knew the talent level that they had.

My company has spent over $50,000.

We started working together in 2018, and the work is ongoing.

We receive reports in terms of the people who come to the website and click on the different links that we have. We also track the success of the webinars with how many people attend, register, and click on the different content that we make available to them through that webinar. This is why we continue to work with them.

How did Momentumm Digital Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Momentumm Digital Inc. does a good job. They’re on top of things; they let us know if something is going to be delayed or if there’s an issue with something. They’re good about delivering on time and making sure we know the steps they’re taking to complete the projects. I’m very happy with that.

They’re knowledgeable about digital marketing and having a digital footprint. They understand that world really well, and they’re able to provide the services that we need to make sure that we’re participating in the digital realm. The other thing is that they understand and have a good background in IT and technology, and that’s helpful. They know what triggers to use to get customers to respond to campaigns.

Perhaps they could offer more guidance on some of the new stuff that’s coming out. I’m stretching here; there’s really not much that they could improve.

With any new partner, you need to sit down and hammer out what it is you want to accomplish.

Overall Score The entire team is fun to work with, and they deliver good products and services.
    Sometimes, they have a lot of products on the go and things slip a little, but overall, they’re very good at delivering on time.
    The value they deliver compared to the price they charge is very good. Their pricing is very competitive.
    They do good work and meet our needs.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Digital Marketing Services for IT Company

“Literally the day we turned it on, we got attention from a brand-new customer, which is pretty rare.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Momentum Digital Inc. manages digital marketing campaigns through GoogleAds, LinkedIn, and blogs.

11- 50 Employees

Ste. Catharines, Canada
President, MicroAge Technology Services

Momentum Digital Inc.’s efforts have been met with positive acclaim. The team is productive, resourceful, and communicative. Customers can expect a knowledgeable crew that gets the job done.

I'm the president of an IT services company. We focus on medium and small businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Momentum Digital Inc.?

We didn't have an in-house marketing specialist and wanted to take advantage of the opportunities that come with digital marketing.

First, they asked me what I was looking to accomplish, what my budget was.  Then, they put together a package which they monitored on my behalf using Google Ads. They did some work with LinkedIn, blogs, and other mediums as well.

I had one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Momentum Digital Inc.?

One of their owners has previously worked with one of my colleagues. When he branched out on his own, my colleague continued to use him and I thought I'd give it a try too. While I looked around for other organizations, I had already established a comfort level with Momentum.

We invest $3,000 – $4,000 per month.

We began working together in December 2018, and our engagement is ongoing.

They took my objectives and matched them up as best as they could with the budget we had put forth. They monitored it, which was great because if something wasn't working, they could make adjustments. It certainly takes a lot of skill to do this work consistently.

In terms of results, we turned on the service on a Monday and had a potential customer call us and say " I did a search on Friday, and didn't see you there. But I do see you here on Monday". That prospect eventually became a customer, and we all thought it was a really good start. Literally the day we turned it on, we got attention from a brand-new customer, which is pretty rare.

How did Momentum Digital Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent. We did face-to-face teleconferencing, in conjunction with sharing documents.

While we were ramping up, we were in contact very frequently. Now, we typically touch base once a month now that everything's in place.

Their understanding of the digital solutions that are available was great. I felt they were at the forefront, which allowed me to be at the forefront. I also liked their follow-up. They were actively monitoring the success of the marketing we had put into place.

No, I can't think of anything. When I need them, I can call or email them, and it may not even be related to the work they're doing for me, but they allow me to use them as a sounding board. Overall, they've been very accommodating.

My advice is to be open and honest with what you're looking to do and invest in. Google Ads is an expensive business to be in and making sure you get the best bang for your buck. In my opinion, it pays off. In baseball terms, we've got a bunch of doubles and singles, but haven't quite gotten the home runs yet, but we're swinging. I've been able to put my faith in them that they would do a good job and they have.

SEO, SMM, Web Design for Neuro Company

“We can clearly see the impact they’re having on our business.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Integrating new pictures and videos that they produced, Momentumm Digital Inc. redesigned a website for a healthcare institute. They’ve also created social media ads and improved SEO.

11- 50 Employees

Director of Rehabilitation Services, C.E.R.C

Traffic to the site has increased, and the institute is seeing more engagement on social media. Additionally, the content they create is high-quality. Momentumm Digital Inc. worked quickly and precisely, resulting in a positive engagement.

I’m the director of rehabilitation services at a clinical neuropsychologist institute, specializing in rehabilitation for kids.

What challenge were you trying to address with Momentumm Digital Inc.?

We originally hired Momentumm Digital Inc. for videos.

They redesigned our website to incorporate the new videos and pictures. They’ve also helped us with SEO and track our rankings on Google. Additionally, they created Facebook ads and manage our social media content.

Anthony (CEO & Co-founder, Momentumm Digital Inc.) managed our Facebook adds and SEO while Steven (Co-founder, Momentumm Digital Inc.) did all of the video content.

How did you come to work with Momentumm Digital Inc.?

Someone told me about their services.

We’ve spent between $5,000–$7,000.

We started working together in October 2018 and our partnership is ongoing.

There are definitely more people visiting our website and we have more engagement on social media. Before working with them, we were averaging 10 shares on Facebook, but now our content is shared 30–50 times. We can clearly see the impact they’re having on our business. The photos and videos are professionally done and look great.

How did Momentumm Digital Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

The frequency of our calls depends on what we’re working on. For instance, if we’re focusing on social media, we only need to talk about once a week, but if we’re working on a video or an event, we’ll have between 5–10 calls per week.

They’ve turned things around pretty fast, especially our website. If I asked them to make a change, like alter an icon or something, they got it done by the next day. I really appreciate the speed of their execution.

They’re professionals and work with precision.

No, everything they’ve done for us has been close to perfect.

If you work with them, they’re going to improve your business for sure.

Video Production for TechEd Company

"Their dedication to our success was impressive."

Mar. - July 2020

Momentumm Digital created a video to promote a TechEd company. The clip would be used in a Facebook Advertising campaign and sought to convert views to sales.

Washington, DC
Robert H Brothers
Managing Director, The Python Academy

The final video met the company's expectations, and there were no issues with Momentumm Digital's workflow. Their dedication to the project's success stood out.

I am the Managing Director of the Python Academy. We are a TechEd company that offers online classes to students in Python, SQL, and Web Development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Momentumm Digital?

We needed an experienced marketing company to help create a TechEd video to use in our Facebook Advertising campaign.

We looked at a wide variety of potential methods - including outsourcing to cheaper firms in India / Indonesia. Ultimately, we chose Momentumm because it was clear that they had a personal interest in our success.

Our goal was to create a high quality video that encouraged users to watch the entire video and convert views to sales.

3 people

Absolutely fantastic video.

Perfect workflow. Absolutely no problems.

Their dedication to our success was impressive.

Nope!

Video Production for Car Dealership Social Media Campaign

"The team chemistry was excellent, and the communication was easy."

2019

Momentumm Digital Inc. produced a video for social media to celebrate a car dealership's 30th anniversary.

Montréal & Repentigny, Canada
Karine Alajarin
Executive Assistant, Genx Automotive Group

The video has already made an impact, garnering thousands of views on social media in addition to receiving positive feedback from external stakeholders. Momentumm Digital Inc.'s flexible approach made for a fruitful engagement.

Genx Car Group - 6 dealers from 5 different brands. Executive Assistant.

For what projects/services did your company hire Momentumm Digital Inc.?

Realization of a corporate video on the occasion of our 30th and the launch of the new name of our group.

We wanted to present the companies, the staff and the road traveled during the last 30 years. We wanted to focus on the human aspect and personalized service offered to customers for 30 years.

Present our new image and make a transition to our new name. While assuring our customers that they will keep the same service that made our mark. Reach the most people possible in our business territory, make a "talk of the town" social networks.

One of the co-owners is a reference from a member of my family. Our interest was sparked by Momentumm's corporate video. Rhythm, emotions, images and montages of quality.

The campaign of amplification in the media is not completely finished, but we can already affirm that the results are convincing. Video is much seen and shared, we hear about it outside of our circles and our industry. The comments are very positive, we receive many congratulations from business people working in various environments.

We worked mainly with Anthony Guilhem during the project's baking and for the social media campaign. And Steven Yates for filming and editing the video.

Currently we are at 28,000 views, the details of the campaign are coming.

The team chemistry was excellent, and the communication was easy.

Their adaptability. It is not always easy, several unforeseen events can occur. The Momentumm team was able to ensure!

The only constructive criticism would be to better plan the details (more detailed shots and determine) Create a list of "check points" that the customer must take into account before filming. (Location, lighting, extras, holidays etc.)

Provide more time for changes. Since the client does not always have good visualization of the final and global aspect, modifications may occur.)

less than $5000
    without hesitation, it's already done