Organic Search & Digital Strategy Experts

Momentic is a Milwaukee, WI based marketing agency that specializes in Search Engine Optimization. With a laser focus on SEO, Momentic is able to have a laser focus on your brand's visibility on search engines and a laser focus on what your audience is looking to you for.

We specialize in site migrations, site overhauls and redesigns, and picking up where previous SEO and Content Strategies have failed to produce the results that were promised in the past. We also help uncover where and why traffic and revenue may have been lost and then your traffic and bottom line recover.

We’re accountable, data driven, and dead set on delivering results.

2018
Milwaukee, WI
  • 318 N Milwaukee St
    Milwaukee, WI 53202

SEO for Sheet Music E-Commerce Site

"This team truly understands everything there is to know about SEO and has provided incredible value for our team."

In their work with a sheet music e-commerce company, Momentic was an SEO advisor during a site migration. Ensuring that SEO value was maintained during the transition, they continue to provide SEO support.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
General Manager, Music E-Commerce Site

Since beginning the engagement, the internal staff has noticed upticks in SEO standings, traffic, and conversion rates. The team was commended on their deep understanding of SEO best practices and productivity. They prioritized tasks well, helping to streamline long-term efforts.

I run an e-commerce site for digital and subscription-based sheet music. I’m the general manager. The site offers over 300,000 sheet music titles for all instruments and skill levels.

What challenge were you trying to address with Momentic?

I was tapped to unify the entire business and needed help merging separate e-commerce platforms for North America and European customers. We hired them to outline a plan for best practices of transitioning the platforms while maintaining SEO value.

They’ve been our SEO partner since 2018. We relied on them to maintain our existing SEO value while merging two 20-year-old sites together. They were also responsible for the execution and migration of their SEO plan. That involved implementing site maps and correctly tagging our products.

While we were working on the migration project, we decided to keep their team on retainer for ongoing technical SEO, content management, and keyword research.

I work directly with Tyler (Director of SEO), who’s my main point of contact. We’ve also worked a bit with Tony (President).

How did you come to work with Momentic?

We happened to be working with their sister company at the time, so we heard about their services through that engagement. I liked my conversations with them and welcomed them on board in 2018. Their ideas and research stood out to us.

We’ve been working with them since January 2018.

They’re such a key part of our business that I consider them a part of our team. Their experience and understanding have been phenomenal. We’ve noticed that they’re able to effectively prioritize tasks to give us the best long-term results. Since working with them, we’ve improved traffic and conversion rates. SEO can be forgotten about as an online business, but they’ve helped us keep it front and center.

How did Momentic perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re efficient, smart, and understand best practices. We have regular check-in meetings and use Trello to track their progress on tasks. We’ve very happy about their project management.

I’ve worked with several SEO firms, and many agencies have claimed to be experts without the technical skill to back it up. This team truly understands everything there is to know about SEO and has provided incredible value for our team. Their results really prove that they know what they’re doing.

They’re doing a tremendous job and understand our bandwidth for addressing issues. They couldn’t do anything better.

Trust their research and insights. I found that all of their suggestions turned out to be spot-on. That helped us really trust their judgments.

Overall Score They’re excellent at what they do, and I hope they continue to grow their business.
    I’d rate them higher if I could.

Website, SEO, & Digital Marketing for Law Firm

"We’ve worked with a lot of companies, and Momentic is far and away the best."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Momentic provides digital marketing and SEO services to a law firm. The team develops content and stays up to date on SEO best practices.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Partner, Law Firm

Knowledgeable and organized, Momentic provides fantastic services. The law firm has seen a positive impact on their business since partnering with the team, who have proven to be excellent resources. Customers can expect a positive, professional engagement.

I’m a partner at a law firm. I’m also in charge of our marketing efforts here.

What challenge were you trying to address with Momentic?

We had a lack of faith in our internet marketing team. We wanted someone who could provide the type of in-depth SEO knowledge we wanted to take us to the next level.

Momentic handles the entire organic SEO side of things. They do a little bit of web design as well, but they mostly focus on backend content development and structure.

We work with the whole team. They’re all pretty knowledgeable.

How did you come to work with Momentic?

My partner found them. I’m not sure how he found them, but one of the reasons we selected them was that they were local to us.

We’ve been working together since June 2019.

I’m very satisfied. They’re very good listeners and they care about our success. They have really good follow-through, they’re honest, and they’re forthright. I’m happy with them and the results they’ve helped us achieve, which have been hard to track exactly but are generally positive.

How did Momentic perform from a project management standpoint?

Momentic is very adept at laying out a roadmap to follow, so we’re aligned on what they’re going to be doing at any given time. They’re very quick to respond, whether it’s through email, phone, or Asana, which they use to manage the project.

Their communication skills stand out. The team is competent and clear, and they’re able to convey ideas in layman’s terms. Momentic seems to be aware and abreast of changes to SEO practices, which is important. Also, they’re likeable people.

I wouldn’t say so. We’ve worked with a lot of companies, and Momentic is far and away the best. I really don’t have any criticisms.

Work with Momentic. They’re a premium provider.