Helping IT Service Providers Acquire Clients

We help B2B IT service providers, MSPs and consultancies acquire their ideal clients. We do this is by working with you one-to-one to help you put together a strategy and implement a system so that you can get in front of decision makers who have a need and the financial resources for your specialist IT services.

2019
Zurich, Switzerland

Social Media Marketing for Development Firm

"They’ve over-delivered and are always on top of my requests."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Moloney Consulting provides social media marketing support to a software development company. They’re working to create content to gain more clients for the business, focusing specifically on Facebook.

Arkansas, United States
Mike Ortner
CEO, North Two Five

Though the marketing materials are yet to be released, the engagement has flowed smoothly and the Moloney Consulting team continues to go above and beyond. Their experience working in the IT industry makes them a valuable partner, along with their strong communication skills.

I’m the CEO of North Two Five, a custom software development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Moloney Consulting?

I hired Moloney Consulting to help me add more clients to my business.

The work they’ve done thus far has been pretty extensive. Moloney Consulting provides a full marketing service, taking me step by step through the process. They’re working with us on creating marketing materials for social media, particularly Facebook.

How did you come to work with Moloney Consulting?

We chose Moloney Consulting because they had specific experience within the IT industry, which is rare.

For the six weeks that we’ve been working together, I’ve spent $1,500 on their services.

We’ve been working together since September 2018.

We haven’t started running the ads yet, so I don’t have any metrics to speak of. However, Moloney Consulting has done more than I originally expected them too, which is great. We’ve had a pleasant experience.

How did Moloney Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re good in terms of meeting deadlines and following project compliance. We typically communicate through email and Skype. They get back to my emails very quickly.

They’ve over-delivered and are always on top of my requests. Although I don’t know the results of the efforts yet, we’ve had a good engagement and everything has been very timely.

No, there’s nothing for them to improve.

If the results are good, I'd definitely recommend them.