UX & Product Design Agency

Hi, we are Wroclaw (Poland) based digital agency. We are clever team of experts in digital design, user experience and web development. Since 2008 we are helping our customers to move in a digital world. We work for small and large brands around the World. For many years we are working with agencies from UK, USA and Australia as web development partner.

What we do:

2008
Wroclaw, Poland

Nokia Jones Lang LaSalle Answear.com The Chancellery of the Prime Minister of The Republic of Poland Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The Republic of Poland Starwood Hotels and Resorts PCC Rokita S.A. PrimaModa Neurosoft Objectivity

Nokia

- back-end (Wordpress)

Jones Lang LaSalle

Our responsibilities:

- UX prototypes

- UI Designs (mobile first approach)

- Front-end development

Audit UX

Konquest

Nokia Garage

Web Development for Digital Marketing Agency

"They were attentive and responded quickly, so we felt well-serviced throughout."

Aug. 2014 - June 2017

mohi.to provided front- and backend development for a number of WordPress websites, including integration with external e-commerce systems.

Will Wigran
Managing Director, Diffusion Digital

Communicating clearly from the start, mohi.to’s team inspired confidence throughout the project. While there were some minor delays, those could be chalked up to waiting on assets and not to any time-zone differences. Expertise and responsiveness were hallmarks of their high-quality work.

Diffusion Digital is a digital marketing agency based in London. We focus on branding, user experience, web production, and SEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with mohi.to?

We outsource all of our production, designers, and developers. We'd grown to the point where we needed to form a new partnership with an agency to handle all of our web development.

We worked with mohi.to on about 20 projects over a three year period. Typically, they built WordPress websites in order to provide a backend solution that allows our customers to manage the content of their websites. They also did frontend development based on designs that we’d created with other companies. We never use out-of-the-box designs, so they built custom templates for those sites. They also frequently had to integrate external e-commerce systems such as fulfillment, logistics, and stock management.

We had a project manager for each project who served as our main point of contact. Depending on the size of the project, there might have been one developer or 2–3.

How did you come to work with mohi.to?

They were a recommendation from our account manager who had worked with them previously in Poland. Also, their rates were very competitive.

The average project cost was around £4000–£5000 (approximately $5200–$6600 USD). In total, we spent between £50,000–£70,000 (approximately $66,000–$92,400 USD).

We worked with mohi.to from August 2014–June 2017.

Their work was always done very thoroughly. They followed a rigorous process. Inevitably there's going to be a number of bugs when you develop a new site, but they did a lot of QA and internal testing themselves. Everything was fixed in a professional manner. We never had a negative experience with them throughout the duration.

How did mohi.to perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication was key in working with them with in a remote capacity. They had a good system where we used project management tools such as Basecamp and other kinds of communication like Slack and Skype, as well as regular phone calls and emails. They had a lot of tools in place to ensure that their remote status didn't become a problem. If anything, they were waiting for us to provide them with assets before they could move forward. They were attentive and responded quickly, so we felt well-serviced throughout.

They’re nice, friendly people with great attitudes. It felt like we were one team working together rather than the typical client/agency relationship. They had a very organized and professional structure to the way they went about our projects. They took the time to understand each brief to make sure it was completely aligned with our expectations.

Focus on using the mohi.to team for the job you hired them to do, rather than as a resource for anything digital. Members of my team would sometimes pepper them with a lot of questions that weren't directly in-line with the project. They were very nice and wanted to be helpful, but it became apparent that we were draining a lot of their time asking questions that we could have worked out ourselves.

Overall Score They took the hassle and stress out of the projects for us.
    They met deadlines the vast majority of the time.
    Their estimates were always in line with what we needed.
    Their work was of a consistently high standard.
    I would happily refer them to anyone.

UX Design and Web Dev for Commercial Real Estate Company

"We felt that they really cared about the project, and weren’t just doing a job."

May - Nov. 2017

Using JavaScript and HTML, mohi.to redesigned a website along modern market trends and integrated it with preexisting databases. They also provided features analysis and implementation.

Poland
Mariusz Kowalewski
Project Manager, Jones Lang LaSalle Sp. z o.o.

Although long-term impact statistics were still lacking, the new website had already improved traffic. mohi.to impressed with their transparent and clear communication, adaptive management style, and personal investment in the project's success.

Jones Lang LaSalle is an international real estate company that services clients looking for offices, or building investments. I am responsible for developing CRM tools and websites for some of our departments. I specifically oversee the office department, which helps companies find space to rent. I find, design, develop and implement solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with mohi.to?

The project began seven or eight years ago, when we realized that the digital market had changed a lot. Website design trends had changed, and our site was not as attractive as it had been three or four years before. We got in touch with mohi.to to align our products with common trends, design a more attractive aesthetic, and offer a more competitive advantage.

The collaboration started with an analysis that identified important changes. The aim was to completely reorganize our website and address it more explicitly to our clients. The site contained many tools, and we knew that it was not possible to display all of them.

mohi.to helped us choose between those tools, create a new design, and connect it with our database. Their work consisted the graphic design and implementation of our frontend. They worked on tweaked templates using a JavaScript library, HTML5, and CSS3.

I don’t know exactly how many team members were used, but at least five or six people were engaged. At one point, up to 10 people were connected to the project on the Basecamp platform. We were in contact with three mohi.to members.

How did you come to work with mohi.to?

Without using referrals, we looked online and found some names. We organized meetings with several companies. After having three or four conversations and comparing multiple offers, we found mohi.to to be the best. The quality was very good.

We started working with mohi.to in May 2017, and finished in November.

We use Google Analytics to monitor how the frontend design change influenced our website traffic. In three months, we will obtain metrics we can rely on. The short-term situation is much better, but a comprehensive analysis will require more time.

How did mohi.to perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Basecamp for tracking and mostly communicated through Skype, where we had conference calls with shared screens two or three times per week. We also had a few in-person meetings to talk about more important matters. Each time, we were assured that we had addressed everything. Two people from mohi.to were always engaged with us, which we appreciated.

We slipped a bit on the time schedule and weren’t satisfied with that, but many circumstances impacted that outcome.

They are an agile company that can not only adapt solutions to different company cultures, but can also make their own adjustments to improve the collaboration. This, along with the personal engagement, is what convinced us to continue working with them. We felt that they really cared about the project, and weren’t just doing a job. mohi.to treated the work as their own personal project.

For the time being, no.

It’s hard to give any advice for solutions such as our own, especially because mohi.to was very approachable.

There were some delays, both on mohi.to’s side and our own.
    I can’t imagine having a lower price for such high-quality service.
    We are happy with the final result and with the overall collaboration.
    I have recommended them to some colleagues.

Web Design and Development for Restaurant Chain

"If mohi.to approached a task, they took care of every single detail."

2013 - Ongoing

Mohi.to developed and designed a unique website that reflects the client’s brand. They avoided Flash technologies to meet efficiency and mobile responsiveness standards. The team is updating the original site.

Owner, Dinette

The client considers the site an integral part of the business, and it is the center of communication to customers; mohi.to’s work has contributed to significant growth. The site is user-friendly and loads quickly, and the team is professional and strives for perfection.

Dinette is a chain of 3 restaurants in Wroclaw, Poland. The first one was started in 2012, and we have 84 employees at the moment. Dinette Sky Tower is located in an office building in the city, we also have a Di Cafe Deli, while the third restaurant is simply called Dinette. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with mohi.to?

The business I wanted to open was different from others around me. I wanted to have a specific interior, conducive to a specific feeling. I needed to find someone able to create a website that would be both functional, but also give the people visiting it an idea of what visiting Dinette is like.

We've received a lot of hype after being mentioned in the most prestigious local culinary guide. Many people have heard about Dinette and want information about us and what our restaurants are like on the inside.

mohi.to developed the dinette.pl website exactly as I expected. The site is informational, containing details about our location and menu. It is supposed to give customers the same feeling and aesthetic they would have when entering our restaurant. After opening the third location, we've had to rethink it, so we're currently working on a new version.

I gave mohi.to some ideas and examples of other sites that I liked to help them understand my expectations. We started work on the site's structure, and I was given design samples, as well as a working prototype; I tested it and gave it to friends to check out. Throughout the process, mohi.to has provided support for my ideas and been very helpful. I've appreciated their precision: if mohi.to approached a task, they took care of every single detail, many of which wouldn't even be noticed by regular visitors.

My only technical requirement was to avoid Flash since I find those sites very inefficient. I also wanted to have a mobile-responsive site. To support the project, mohi.to also offered photography services for my locations.

How did you come to work with mohi.to?

The founders of LiveChat service are my regular customers. I think LiveChat is a great business, which allows clients the chance to talk to consultants, so I asked the team if they could recommend a developer to me; they referred me to mohi.to.

How much have you invested with mohi.to?

The cost of mohi.to's work has been $2,500, including the website development and photography services.

I started working with mohi.to at the beginning of 2013. We are currently trying to find time to work on the new website. Both of our teams have some ideas, so I hope we can meet with mohi.to at the beginning of January 2017.

The first site served only one of our restaurants. It made it easy to change our menu and have countdowns to the new one, which is something our customers came to look forward to. The site is a part of the business, so it's difficult to evaluate it independently. My business has grown quickly within the last three years, and I'm sure that mohi.to's work was a part of this.

The site is user-friendly and gives quick access to our menus, especially on the mobile version. All comments for it were positive.

How did mohi.to perform from a project management standpoint?

We were two weeks behind schedule due to my inability to deliver some necessary feedback. mohi.to gave me access to an online project tracking tool, enabling me to see individual tasks being assigned to developers. It was a very professional approach.

What did you find most impressive about mohi.to?

I was looking for people who have the same views as me, especially regarding aesthetics. mohi.to's designer was a perfectionist, which made me feel assured with his work.

Are there any areas mohi.to could improve?

mohi.to's should clone its team, given the amount of work they're getting. They may have difficulties finding the best resources possible to grow.

Overall Score Mohi.to could be even better, so I can't give them a perfect rating.
    Mohi.to met deadlines.
    The cost was very reasonable.
    Mohi.to's work is high-quality, but I am a perfectionist. I have identified some tiny improvements which could be made.

Web Design for Imports Company

"They are clever, and they focus on what they are good at."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Mohi.to developed a website using WordPress to support the client’s efforts to diversify revenue streams. They also supported in brand development, photo and video production, and social media marketing.

Andrzej Adamus
CEO, Cobe Sp. Z. o. o.

Since the original website and brand development, the client has re-engaged mohi.to to create twin platforms for new markets. Mohi.to’s proactive communication was a selling point, and the team respected deadlines.

Cobe Sp. Z. o. o. imports goods to Poland to support our customers’ orders. We focus mainly on natural stone for construction purposes. I am a member of a board and CEO for purchase management.

What challenge were you trying to address with mohi.to?

As a company, we decided to start creating a brand that could help diversify our revenues. Mohi.to was engaged because we saw a need for professionals. By completing our project with an experienced team like mohi.to, we were able to stay within our organization’s budget and be secure in our deadlines.

They did almost everything from beginning to end. The general idea was to create jewelry brand that offered only “Made in Poland” rings and wedding bands. Gold and natural gems are the only combination we offer. To support this effort, mohi.to worked with us in public relations, branding, e-commerce solutions, a full website, photo and movie production, products packages, and social media marketing. To make the website, mohi.to used WordPress.

How did you come to work with mohi.to?

I was looking for a partner close to my head office in Wroclaw, and I found them on Google. Mohi.to was selected because of their portfolio, friendly language they used on website, and immediate response to my engagement.

How much have you invested with mohi.to?

In total, our work with mohi.to cost between $20,000 and $40,000.

Our first meeting took place in mohi.to’s office at the beginning of 2015. We finished the project in September 2015. Some smaller projects with mohi.to are still ongoing.

We now have a new Polish brand available in the market. Because the brand and products are considered “premium”, we are still developing and working on making it popular. We have decided to create a twin platform dedicated to the USA, UK, and Russia markets, which we also work on with mohi.to. We foresee that this twin platform will give substantial feedback in numbers.

How did mohi.to perform from a project management standpoint?

They did extremely well in terms of project management. Mohi.to’s communication was one of the reasons I chose to work with them. The mohi.to team respected deadlines, and I was advised about any delays with a reason and a solution.

What did you find most impressive about mohi.to?

Mohi.to is distinguished by their “fresh” thinking and personal involvement of their clients. They are clever, and they focus on what they are good at.

Are there any areas mohi.to could improve?

I was happy with the service, so I have nothing to say.

Web Development and Design for IT Company

"Even though we don't have any ongoing projects, I can still contact Mohi.to's team any time for support."

2012 - 2013

Mohi.to built a new website from the ground up, beginning with initial concepts and designs. They were also engaged to complete second visual design project after the website’s completion.

Piotr Mazurek
CEO, Inforrtes

The new website is an improvement over the client’s previous site in design and metrics. The client has seen increased traffic and online inquiries and is still able to consult with mohi.to. The project was delivered on schedule, and the team was professional and responsive in their communication.

Inforrtes is a small, 30-person company implementing enterprise resource planning software. I am the chief executive officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with mohi.to?

We needed to build a new website that represented our company because our old website was out of date. Our main goal was to refresh the image of my company on the internet and change key visuals, including the logo.

Mohi.to was in charge of visual design and development for our WordPress site. I had a general idea of our requirements, but mohi.to was involved in our project from the ground up. They started with the initial concept and design. The site now acts as an overview of our activity and partners. Mohi.to also provided training for our team, allowing us to manage the site ourselves.

How did you come to work with mohi.to?

I searched on Google for development companies in our region. Mohi.to was one of the top results. I sent them a request for proposal, which was followed by a meeting. Mohi.to was focused on our expectations, they had good references, and the financial offer was what we needed.

How much have you invested with mohi.to?

The total cost of mohi.to's work was around $5,000.

We started working with mohi.to in 2013 on our website project, which took 2 months to complete. We also started a visual design project with mohi.to in 2014, which also took around 2 months.

I don't have any metrics for the results of mohi.to’s work, but I was pleased with the website they created. Since the website was created, we have had much more online inquiries and increased traffic compared to our previous site. Design-wise, the site is much better than our previous page.

How did mohi.to perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was delivered on schedule. We used an online tool for communication, which was a new approach for me; it was very efficient. I never had a problem contacting mohi.to, either by email or phone.

What did you find most impressive about mohi.to?

I don't have experience with similar companies, but I liked working with mohi.to. They're a very professional group. Even though we don't have any ongoing projects, I can still contact mohi.to's team any time for support.

Are there any areas mohi.to could improve?

No, everything went well.

They were communicative, I was kept in constant contact with the team, and there were no scheduling problems.
    Mohi.to stuck to the initial agreement.
    Mohi.to delivered what they promised.
    I have recommended mohi.to on a couple of occasions.