Photography | Video Production | Digital Marketing

We are passionate about helping you develop a strong marketing and media strategy. We love seeing businesses grow and genuinely make long-lasting relationships with our clients. Our goal is to always provide value and we are extremely transparent with our pricing, process, and purpose.

Miami, FL

Web Dev for Doll Manufacturer

"They know each [e-commerce] platform so well that they can make suggestions based on our needs as a company."

May - Sept. 2019

Modofi built a website for a doll manufacturer. Their team provided insight into the platforms and technologies needed. They also created an email marketing platform and lifestyle photos.

Christina Hourihan
Co-Founder, COO, Coloratura: The Opera Dolls

The website has launched and received praise from customers for its ease of use and seamless functionality. Modofi was an experienced, helpful partner throughout the process. They responded quickly to inquiries and issues, incorporated suggestions with ease, and led a painless workflow.

I am Christina, co-founder of The Opera Dolls, a company that sells plush dolls that emanate opera when you squeeze their bellies. www.theoperadolls.com

For what projects/services did your company hire Modofi?

Designing our website/lifestyle photos

We wanted a simple website that is easy for parents to navigate, where they can quickly purchase a doll in between chasing around their little ones.

One of my partners, Jennie, found him on Instagram.

Bryan did a fantastic job with our website, and he was very helpful with technical knowledge and suggestions about integrations/platforms that we didn't know about prior to starting our company. He was always available to hop on a call when needed, and knew immediately how to solve any problems or adjust anything on the site. I would definitely recommend him to anyone else who is building their website!

Jennie was Bryan's main point of contact, but we did have calls with all three partners on occasion as well, and had a group chat with all three partners and Bryan.

Many of our customers have commented on how streamlined our website is and how well our e-mail marketing works. Our e-mail marketing platform was a suggestion from Bryan.

Very effective, we gave him suggestions and and an outline of what we wanted, and he delivered.

The team is so knowledgeable about all of the different platforms we can use for e-commerce. They know each platform so well that they can make suggestions based on our needs as a company.

No! He's great. Would definitely recommend.

Video Reel for a TV Host

“Modofi delivered exactly what I asked for and then some.”

Apr. - May 2019

Modofi created an audition reel of various video footage, providing a second version free of charge.

Miami, Florida
Miriam Bolber
TV Host

Modofi went above and beyond to deliver two great reel options to work with. Attentive and responsive from the start, working with their team was seamless. They delivered quickly and exceeded expectations, providing valuable feedback to meet client needs better.

I'm a self-employed TV host/reporter.

What challenge were you trying to address with Modofi?

I was being considered for a couple different hosting positions, so I needed to quickly update and send out my reel for my auditions.

Modofi gathered information from me over the phone, along with my video clips, and put together a reel per my request. They also recommended taking a different approach and provided a second reel for me to use as an option as well, which I ended up liking better.

I solely worked with Bryan (Co-founder, Modofi).

How did you come to work with Modofi?

I found them through an online search and was impressed by their website. I also liked that they were close by and very responsive to my needs from the first call. Bryan stopped everything he was doing and took the time to talk to me for a while.

I invested around $400.

We worked together from around April–May 2019. They were able to turn around the reel within just a few days, but it took me a little longer to send them all the materials they needed.

Modofi delivered exactly what I asked for and then some. In addition to creating the reel I needed extremely quickly, they also created a second version that ended up working better, because it was more viewer-friendly and easier to send.

How did Modofi perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent. Bryan was very responsive and attentive right from the start and created the reel extremely quickly once I sent him all the content to use.

Bryan is a great listener. In addition to meeting my needs, he went above and beyond to make sure I had what I needed to be successful. I'll definitely work with them again in the future.

No. If anything, they can better advertise the fact that they can put together reels for clients like me on their website.

Provide their team with as much detail about project goals as possible, but don't be afraid to ask questions about uncertainties. They'll be able to offer a lot of great advice and feedback based on their experience, so be open to their ideas as well.

Industry Event Videos for IT Services Company

"Their fresh ideas and high level of professionalism were impressive."

Sept. 2019

Modofi produced two one-minute videos to recap an industry event. The videos showcased the environment, interviews, and speeches.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Paris, France

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the results of the engagement. The collaboration was aided by Modofi's excellent workflow.

We are a leading provider of technology products and services to the travel and transport industry. We serve 400+ airlines, travel agents and shippers worldwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Modofi?

Modofi created a couple of 1-minute recap videos of an industry event we sponsored.

Deliver to our audience a high-level overview of our participation at a major industry event.

Price, location and portfolio.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Couple of 1-minute recap videos - overall ambience, short interviews and speakership.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Couple of iterations on minor aspects before the final cut.

Excellent

Their fresh ideas and high level of professionalism stood out.

None.