Agile Business Solutions

We're an Inbound Growth Agency (Marketing & Sales) - HubSpot Gold Partner

We help established B2B technology companies predictably generate + convert more leads and sales with Inbound.

These are companies that have a sustainable revenue model generating >$3 million in revenue per year and their customers have a considered buying process. Typically, they have a website generating >2,500 visitors per month and have a history of doing some aspect of inbound, such as blogging, social media, and email marketing.

We operate as an inbound marketing and sales infrastructure that provides consistent growth for your business year-over-year. We don't offer packages or partial solutions. We only work with companies that are serious about developing a complete Inbound strategy to grow their business and can invest >$75,000 annually to grow with Inbound.

Inbound investment costs are aligned with your growth goals, and we share the risk of investment by pricing our services using a base retainer + pay-for-performance model. On average, our clients see a Return on Investment (ROI) >200%. Due to competitive markets, we work with a limited number of companies per industry.

Westlake, OH
  • Modgility
    793 Sharon Drive
    Westlake, OH 44145

CHT - Inbound Marketing & Sales Growth in 2017

Jason Di Marco President & CEO, CHT

Over the last 4 years working with Modgility we have been able to see a lot more traffic on our website. Calls are coming in. Emails are coming in.

People are seeing us as the leaders in our industry now. Due to what Modgility has helped us with on our internet presence.

The ROI is obvious... Over the past year our inbound leads from the website have almost tripled.

If your looking to work with Modgility, there going to bring a lot of traffic to your website. They're going to increase the knowledge base of the people that are out there looking at you. They're going to educate your customers.

Your going to get more sales calls, more emails, and more leads.

2017 Inbound Marketing Results:

• Increased organic traffic 196% in 6 months
  • Attracted over 537 leads in the last 6 months
  • Achieved a 47.15% conversion rate top landing page with over 100 submissions

Lumitex - Inbound Marketing Growth 2017

Modgility helped us determine the metrics and data that we needed as a business.

With that information they helped us set goals, which enabled us to better understand where our business need to be.

When we started with Modgility, our website only had about 5 leads per month. With the launch of our new website that Modgility helped us develop, we are now getting about 40 leads per month.

This has been a drastic improvement, which is really helping us grow our business.

Inbound Marketing Results:

• Increased organic traffic 72.42% in 6 months
  • Attracted 355 leads in 6 months
  • Increased sales pipeline by 675% in 6 months

Lead Gen & Digital Strategy for Video Production Agency

They offer great customer service along with design, development, and copywriting expertise.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Modgility formulated and executed a robust branding and digital marketing strategy. The team used A/B design testing and HubSpot tracking to find impactful content offerings. Copywriters added blog entries.

Ohio
President, Video Production Agency

The optimized platform yielded a high volume of useful sales leads. The team is friendly, collaborative, and reliable. Digital marketing services improved online brand visibility and notable keyword rankings. Revenue ultimately increased by 240%. Mitigating in-house SEO efforts helped maximize ROI.

I’m the president and founder of a video and advertising agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Modgility?

We needed our site to generate more sales leads.

Initially, we mapped out our sales goals for SEO and content marketing. Modgility developed and implemented a sophisticated inbound marketing and sales strategy. It includes the rationale behind features and enhancements on our site. The team writes blog copy and manage all our social media channels. Creative content gave our page an updated look and feel. A/B testing guided the design phase. HubSpot tracks our web traffic and indicates which types of content are performing best.

We work with Keith (Inbound Growth, Modgility) and Hunter (Creative Director, Modgility) almost daily.

How did you come to work with Modgility?

They were originally one of our customers. We knew each other within the community.

We spend $7,500 per month on their services.

We started working together in November 2017. Our engagement is ongoing.

Most importantly, we’ve generated more qualified leads and conversions. The new platform is optimized for search and sales conversions. We’ve boosted our sales pipeline by 240% in less than five months. They’ve increased our web traffic and reduced the amount of time we spend on SEO internally. Their efforts established top rankings for critical and competitive search terms like "corporate video." As the project continues, we’ll add more updated KPIs.

How did Modgility perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via phone calls, video chats, and in-person meetings. They’re very responsive. I can call them at any time, and they’ll always answer.

Modgility is a knowledgeable, substantially sized company. Having their VP as our point of contact was especially helpful for highly technical tasks. Resources are amiable and easy to work with. They offer great customer service along with design, development, and copywriting expertise.

Modgility provides great quality service. They’ll add more combined in-house skills as they continue to grow.

Carefully assess the sales forecast they compile. Listen to their ideas during the initial consulting call. Try them out for 3-5 months and see what you can accomplish together. They’ll do everything in their power to achieve your goals.

Overall Score They’re always looking for the next level.
    They make it happen.
    The price could always be lower, but they offer a great value.
    There’s always room for improvement, but their quality is good in general.

Inbound Marketing Strategy for Software Solutions Company

“You’re not likely to find someone at this price with their level of expertise.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

With extensive HubSpot expertise, Modgility helped migrate a software solutions company to a new CMS, performed A/B testing for various landing pages, and explore CRM tools to improve conversion rates.

Kansas
Marketing Director, Software Solutions Company

Top landing page conversion rate improved from 1.42% to 12.41% with over 500 lead submissions. Modgility’s communication skills contribute to a lasting relationship, and their HubSpot expertise makes them a valuable extension.

We provide software solutions for local governments. I am the director of marketing, overseeing our client base and cross-link marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Modgility?

We use HubSpot as a marketing automation system and wanted experts to help us increase our conversion rates on high-impact pages.

Most of their involvement centers around HubSpot. They helped us move to the HubSpot CMS, as well as A/B testing for various landing pages. They determined which ones performed best for our conversion rates. They also help with emails we send out and are exploring CRM tools to optimize them.

Keith [Partner & VP of Inbound Growth, Modgility] and Hunter [Growth Strategist & Creative Director, Modgility] are our two primary contacts. We correspond almost every other day.

How did you come to work with Modgility?

I wasn’t involved in the vetting process, but they helped with a small project, initiated by another member of my team. They proved their expertise and communicativeness in that project, so we continued the relationship.

We pay them on retainer, which averages at about $4,000 a month.

We started working together in October 2016. The engagement is ongoing.

We’ve taken a lot of impact pages and improved their conversion rates. Some of our pages that were converting around 1.42% are now up as high as 12.41%, with over 500 lead submissions. Those are significant changes, which we can track now. It really affects our bottom line, and we’re really happy with their work. They’re the machine that makes our HubSpot go.

How did Modgility perform from a project management standpoint?

Their management is excellent. I communicate with them either every day or every other day, and we have weekly phone conversations or meetings. We also use Slack for instant messaging.

As far as HubSpot partners go, their communication is the reason we’ve stayed for them as long as we have. They feel like more than a vendor or provider, they feel like an extension of our department.

No, I can’t think of anything. They could expand their list of services, but they’re complete experts at HubSpot.

If you’re not using an automation program, or don’t have the resources to hire an in-house person, consider using them. You’re not likely to find someone at this price with their level of expertise. Your results will always be better with this team.

They’re very responsive.
    They know a lot about our company, but everyone can always get better.
    I’ve seen results, and I see the path they took to get to those results.
    If you’re using HubSpot, I’d definitely recommend them.

Inbound Marketing Strategy for Heating & AC Company

“Modgility’s strategies are comprehensive and effective . . . and I have nothing but praise for the whole organization.”

Dec. 2014 - Ongoing

To improve inbound marketing, Modgility took over the website and SEO for a heating and air contractor. They facilitated a move to HubSpot, and manage content for the site and social media.

Richmond Heights, Ohio
Stewart Unsdorfer
Owner, Central Heating & Air Conditioning Co.

Organic traffic increased 127% in a six-month period, with over 150,000 search visits each month. Modgility proved their expertise, and operate effectively with very little assistance. Their efforts contribute to greater visibility nation-wide.

We’re a heating and air contractor, primarily in the residential sector. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Modgility?

I wanted to improve my marketing to get our phones ringing more and to attract higher quality leads.

They took over the management of my website and helped us move over to HubSpot. They take care of all our content, designed an inbound marketing strategy, and set up our website with SEO in mind. They also focus posts on our social media pages to target homeowners. We have a database in HubSpot, and they do email marketing once every month or two. We also do a little bit in pay-per-click services, but most of our hits come organically.

Keith Gutierrez [Partner & VP Inbound Growth, Modgility] is our general point of contact.

How did you come to work with Modgility?

When I first started researching inbound marketing, I saw that some of my competitors were using HubSpot for their hosting services. Modgility was on HubSpot’s list of certified partners and were located nearby in northeast Ohio.

We’ve spent about $75,000 on their services, not including the cost of HubSpot.

We started working together around December 2014, and I still send them a check every month for the work they do for us.

Our organic traffic increased 127% in six months to over 150,000 search visits each month. A lot of those hits are from out of our area, but we still have a high volume of potential customers among those site visitors. The numbers are phenomenal, and we get a lot of emails from people who want their content on our site. Modgility’s strategies are comprehensive and effective, and I’m really happy with the results.

Whenever a customer calls to schedule an estimate, we ask how they heard of us. Most of them found us through our website or a Google search. We’ve had a lot more exposure, and had a call from U.S. News and World Report a couple of weeks ago to interview me on winter humidification for houses. We must have come up in their search for heating contractors.

How did Modgility perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always available and accommodating. They’re willing to help with IT projects that might be outside the scope of our deal, and I have nothing but praise for the whole organization, especially Keith.

I’ve only used one other provider, but Modgility probably has more expertise in inbound marketing than most other providers.

I don’t think so.

Stay involved. I’m so busy running my company, and I don’t talk to them as much as I should. They do a fantastic job and execute well with minimum interaction. We set an agenda and plan, but I might see even better results if I could be more involved.

Overall Score They’ve helped me grow, and allowed me to trim off some of the less desirable sources of work. They’ve helped us find new sources, and I have no complaints.
    They’re very good at meeting deadlines. Some of our content is time sensitive, and they’re always on top of it.
    My results have been very good for the cost.
    Everything I’ve asked for has been done well, and I’m happy with the results.
    I have recommended them, though organizations that work with them have to be a certain size to handle the additional leads they bring.

Inbound Growth Strategy for Healthcare Compliance Company

"They're by far the best that I've ever worked with."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

Modgility assisted in programming and building an internal CRM system, a proprietary and industry-leading software. They also assisted in driving inbound marketing and awareness through SEO.

Middleburg Heights, Ohio
John Zbozien
COO, Compliant Healthcare Technologies

The inbound marketing has converted significant business from the leads generated from their work on SEO. Their development of an internal CRM program is far above anything else in the industry, which consistently outperforms larger competitors for a fraction of the cost. They truly understand our business.

I'm the COO of Compliant Healthcare Technologies. We're the nation's largest medical gas compliance company. We go into hospitals and help them achieve and maintain compliance with governmental standards for medical gas systems throughout the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with Modgility?

We needed assistance with several different projects. On one side, we needed programming help in the design and build of our CRM system. That involves helping us develop our CHX system, our industry-leading proprietary software that maps medical gas assets throughout an entire hospital. On the other side, we needed help with inbound marketing to drive awareness and communication.

Modgility is continuously developing our CHX program. We're 10 years and millions of dollars ahead of our closest competitor on that program. It really is a one-of-a-kind, sustainable competitive advantage in our industry whereby we're consistently building in ways to make medical gas compliance easier, more cost-effective, and more streamlined for the hospitals. We integrate with their work order systems and, at the click of a button, they can assess where their deficiencies are and what of the things they need to fix in order to be compliant. Our competitors would take weeks to get the same type of information and it would come across in a paper document.

I mostly work with two people directly. Mark Mutch, the Founder and President, has been a real leader in driving the innovation from a development side. From a programming side, he really understands our system and how to integrate that with the hospital software. He also stays abreast of the latest trends from a more mobile perspective—he's done a really great job of helping us stay the leader there.

On the marketing side, I work with Keith Gutierrez, the VP of Inbound Growth. I've worked with several agencies before, but I have never met someone with the vision and the understanding of how to execute that vision better than Keith. We partner with HubSpot to do a lot of our a lot of our CRM and management of inbound leads. Keith really understands that process and is helping us integrate that into our ERP system, so it becomes ingrained in our culture here.

Keith, his team, and I meet weekly. He has some people over there that are always on the call that really drive home all of the logistics of the planning. I couldn't be more happy with how those two sides of the business are being managed.

How did you come to work with Modgility?

From my understanding, they were referred to us by one of our other vendors. We'll be partners with them for certainly as long as I'm here and probably thereafter.

We have invested over a million dollars with them over the years.

We started working with them in February 2015, and it's an ongoing engagement.

The inbound marketing has converted significant business from the leads that have been generated from their work. The development help on our CHX program is far above anything else in our industry. It consistently makes us the destination gas compliance industry leader. It's highly unlikely that we're not going to win business when we show it to hospitals.

They've significantly optimized our search engine ranking and social reach. We're above the fold on every major search term, outperforming competitors 100 times our size. We're a niche business by comparison, so it's amazing that we're able to outperform them. That comes from the ongoing improvement platform that we have through HubSpot and through Keith's management.

Every month for the last two years, our blogs, website, and views per page have been up. Our blog is the number one blog in the industry at the moment, getting around 6,000 views per month. It's one of the highest viewed blogs in all of healthcare—that's huge and that's a testament to the work that those guys are doing.

How did Modgility perform from a project management standpoint?

In weekly meetings with Keith and his team, he sets an agenda with clear action items that then become the first part of our next meeting. They're very communicative and always available on tools like Slack, which helps cut down on emails.

Mark consistently comes in and presents updates. We test a lot, so he's good about putting a timeline in place and has never missed a deadline.

They're not a transactional vendor, but more of a true partner. Their team is fully ingrained with our team, and they've taken the time to really get to know everyone. It's not even a business relationship; it's a partnership. We see them as an extension of the CHG family.

One of the things that Modgility does better than its competitors is the way they adapt to our business. They're incredibly knowledgeable of our inner workings and Mark could probably tell you the code of one of our older editions better than some of our own technicians. Keith, similarly, has really taken the time to understand our sales process and what's required at every level. They understand the main motivators and indicators that are going to drive results.

No, they offer incredible value for their work. I never have to worry about them. If I had to think of something, I'd say there's always an opportunity for better communication.

Give them full access to understand the business and then let them work their magic. Let them get to know the main corporate objectives and work with them on a plan to see how their services can help the corporation achieve those objectives. I'm extraordinarily happy with the way that they go about helping us achieve those things.

Overall Score Everyone on the team is genuine and they do amazing work. They really understand our business and the latest trends necessary to achieve our goals.
    They've never missed a deadline, but that's not to say things haven't pushed it close to the deadline. That's just the nature of what they do.
    We spend a lot of money with them, but the return on investment is evident in a very short time.
    They're committed to details and achieving results.
    They're by far the best that I've ever worked with.

Website Re-design for Mid-sized Lighting Manufacturer

“They're very good at communicating the value and the benefit of inbound marketing.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Modgility managed inbound marketing and built a website on HubSpot, producing both the code and the design. They developed the content and linked the site to SalesForce, while also handling the analytics.

Ohio
Marketing Specialist, Lighting Manufacturing Company

The number of leads coming through the website increased drastically.  The site is up-to-date and attractive to potential customers. While more clarity about the deadlines would be desirable, they exhibited outstanding project management and communication skills.

I am a marketing specialist at a company that manufactures fiber optic lighting solutions. We work with the electronics, transportation, and medical markets. On the medical side, we do some phototherapy applications and surgical retractor lighting. Everything we do is custom built specifically for our clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Modgility?

We were looking to redo our website. It was outdated, so we weren't getting any leads from it. We wanted to be able to update our site regularly and get the analytics for it, so we started looking for an extra team to help us build a new website.

Our new site is built on HubSpot and integrated with SalesForce for our CRM [Customer Relationship Management]. We needed our customers or potential customers to know what we do and that we're a technology engineering driven company. We wanted our website to represent that and give us a way to reach our potential customers. We also were looking to get more leads and expand our market.

Our main contact was Keith [Gutierrez, Partner & VP of Inbound Growth, Modgility], who held our initial meetings and helped us get started. We also worked closely with Hunter [Liptrap, Growth Strategist & Creative Director, Modgility] on the web design and coding. Ginny [Dwyer, Content Strategist, Modgility] has been helping us with content generation, blogs, and newsletters.

How did you come to work with them?

We found out about Modgility through a referral from someone at our company who knew one of their employees from a previous job. We talked to them and were attracted to the fact that they have a lot of people performing many different roles and they're very analytics-driven. They offered the best solution for a website that could be updated regularly and wouldn't be stagnant in a couple of years.

We spent within the range of $50,000–$200,000.

We started working with them in October 2016, and we're still working together.

With our previous website, we would probably get, if we were lucky, 5 leads per month. Now we get 40–60 leads per month, and many of them might lead to future projects. We have a very long sales cycle and haven't had a chance to see whether these leads will turn into customers. But there is definitely potential.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and ask for feedback. At the beginning, we had 2- to 3-hour meetings to get everything up and running. We use email, GoogleDocs, and Slack to communicate. They always push us to get things done because we don't have a huge bandwidth. They've spent enough time trying to understand our business and gave us a lot of tools that we can use outside of the website projects.

We're new to inbound marketing and the whole inbound sales process. They helped us understand how it works and how we could embrace that new way of thinking. They're very good at communicating the value and the benefit of inbound marketing.

We have some very long meetings that are also very productive, but sometimes we just need to focus on our goal more and stay on track.

It's a commitment on both sides: there are things you know and do better than Modgility and you need a person at your company to translate between the business and utility.

Sometimes they don't give us a specific deadline for what they need from us, so we can't get it done in time.
    They're giving us a lot of value, and it's also a very large investment on our part. I wish they did more to help us understand the value of some of the things we're being asked to purchase.
    They've improved the content on our website, which we wouldn't be able to do without them.