Mobile Marketing and Software Solutions

Modernized Mobile LLC is a Mobile Marketing and Software Solutions company in Gainesville, FL with a mission to "level the playing field" for mobile apps in multiple industries.

We are a team of end-to-end developers, project managers, marketers and designers. We focus on your target audience and users in order to make your company’s app successful.

Recognizing that we live in the mobile era, we utilize industry-leading statistics to analyze your business and assess how mobile apps, websites and comprehensive social media campaigns could enhance engagement with your audience and further turn into revenue generation.

With full-stack development and high quality designers, the MoMo team leads successful projects that revitalize businesses.

Gainesville, FL
  • 747 SW 2nd Ave
    Gainesville, FL 32601

Small Businesses / Entrepreneurs / Medical / Fitness Centers / Retail / Chambers of Commerce / Restaurants / Automotive / Museums /  Entertainment / Social Media

The Clearwater Dolphin Trail Image

The Clearwater Dolphin Trail

This app enables visitors and residents of Clearwater, Florida to enjoy an enlightening tour which is located throughout the heart of the city. Each dolphin on the map represents an artful dolphin statue in various locations to commemorate many historical and economic achievements bestowed upon the city. We hope you enjoy exploring Clearwater, Florida!

Cade Museum Mobile App Image

Cade Museum Mobile App

This is the official app for the Cade Museum in Gainesville, Florida. It includes exciting features such as scavenger hunts, audio tours, and Gatorade Splash Camera Filter for unique photos.  Here's the link to download in the Apple iTunes Store!

Digital Marketing & App/Web Dev for Blood Donation Advocacy Group

They were on time with everything they produced and stayed within budget.”

Aug. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Modernized Mobile LLC developed a mobile application, provided social media marketing, email marketing campaigns, and revamped an entire website. They also provided in-person advertising, and handed out physical flyers.

Gainesville, Florida
Ricardo Quintana
Former Foundation Director, LifeSouth Community Blood Centers

Modernized Mobile LLC directly contributed to a fiscal increase at an annual fundraising event for the first time in five years. The team is diligent, hardworking, and resourceful. Customers can expect a dedicated task force at a reasonable price point.

I was the foundation director for the Five Points of Life which is affiliated with LifeSouth Community Blood Centers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Modernized Mobile LLC?

The Five Points of Life Foundation social media content was poor at best. My aim was to increase our presences as social media has a greater audience than print, radio, or TV.

The foundation's mission was to raise awareness of the five ways to save a life—blood, tissue, organ, umbilical cord, and bone marrow donations—and I need a marketing firms to improve our social media presence via Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook and an app to reach the 75,000 college students in and around Gainesville and the general population.

The scope was to have a year program and for them to develop an app, as well as the social media aspect. I sat down with them and constructed a plan in the social media landscape using the app.

They worked with influencers and email lists that they had gotten. They sent out emails on our behalf. They revamped our website and we used that as a vehicle to get the information out. They did Facebook and Instagram campaigns to get the message out. They targeted various audiences based on the analytics that they did. They did a lot of research on the frontend of the campaign to make sure that we were targeting the correct people. They’d review the analytics and feedback from those. They also created the graphics for all the different postings on Facebook and Instagram. We had a plan of how we would do that throughout.

They created an app-specific for our company. They created social media graphics. They did all the social media. They revamped our website. They also went out and canvased for us on campus advertising the race and handing out flyers.

My main point of contact was Marlana (Co-founder, Modernized Mobile LLC). She coordinated most of it, but I had access to several different people including Nahu (Founder, Modernized Mobile LLC). He’s the chief architect of the app. Erin (VP of Marketing, Modernized Mobile LLC) was the one who created the graphics for social media. The thing about them is everyone is aware of the project. They all have input into the decision that they made on it. I could interact with any one of them and they’d be well versed in what I was talking to them about.

We’ve invested $30,000.

We started working together in August 2018 until March 2019.

We saw an increase, for the first time in five years, at our largest event. It had been dropping every year for five years and this year it increased 7% in attendance. We had a great impact. There were 2,100 participants last year, but we targeted different audiences from different places all over the world. They were able to create a campaign that really raised the awareness of our race and what we do.

We really made an impact in the social media landscape which I was very pleased with. They were very passionate about what they did. They shared my passion for the foundation. They went above and beyond to help raise awareness within the college and Gainesville area community.

In the past two years, we barely had any tweets. We didn’t have any Instagram posts. We barely had any Facebook posts. Modernized Mobile LLC changed that landscape. Organic responses to our posts rose incredibly. It was like 4000%. People commented. They were really familiar with the race and they liked the graphics. It was very successful and went well beyond what I had hoped for.

At times when there was urgency and I needed things produced quickly, they were very flexible and nimble and able to accommodate my changes in the plan. We had a couple of promotions that we did on Black Friday and the promo code we had used wasn’t working. We released it at midnight and Erin was online and monitoring. She realized it was done incorrectly. She had access to the registration site for our participants, was able to identify the problem, and change it.

How did Modernized Mobile LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

I provided them with a budget and I worked very closely with them on that. We stayed within budget. They were on time with everything they produced and stayed within budget. They’re great communicators. You can call them at any time. They’re always willing to listen and help. They have great customer service. I’d called Nahu sometimes at 3:00 in the morning because he doesn’t stop working. They even shared their Excel document of when they were going to release certain things and what time of day. They kept me informed.

They really personalize their service and they’re really invested at a personal level in making the success of the company. Your success is their success. They’re a marketing firm on steroids. They’re committed to excellence. They’re committed to understanding.

No, I can’t fault them for anything.

Overall Score It was wonderful. They were partners with me. Marlana was with me all the way and any time I needed her to speak on behalf of the organization.
    They were always on time. Their customer service was 24/7. They responded within an hour to my requests.
    I got a lot for what I paid. It was a bargain.
    I’m always recommending them to anyone who needs a really good, energetic group that’s willing to work on your behalf. I highly recommend them.

Web Dev & Social Media Marketing for Intrastate Moving Company

"They had most, if not all, of what we were looking for."

May - Aug. 2019

Modernized Mobile LLC created a platform to expand the audience reach of a moving company. They also managed the company's social media, scheduling posts on different outlets to target specific usage windows.

Gainesville, Florida
Phillip Bernavil
VP, Maverick Moving Company

Modernized Mobile effectively provided the services sought by the client. They proved to be a one-stop-shop—they successfully built a great website while implementing effective social media upkeep. Hands-on and transparent, the talented team kept the client updated on all developments.

At Maverick, I am the Vice President, and we are an intrastate moving company. We stage, deliver, refurbish, remove junk and work with nonprofits that are local to Gainesville.

For what projects/services did your company hire Modernized Mobile LLC?

Modernized Mobile was hired by us to aid in approaching a younger audience. They created a website for us so that we could appeal to the college market. Modernized Mobile, was hired as well optimized our social media presence making us more accessible.

Our goals here at Maverick were to build a stronger presence in the college sphere. With Modernized Mobile, they created a platform that has attracted many new clients from this pool.

We google searched web developers and found ourselves at a loss. There were so many to choose from and no way to properly interact with any of them to get a feel for who they were.

There was a chamber/mixer meeting for upcoming businesses here in Gainesville, and I met one of the owners/reps and she introduced our company to hers. They were up to date, present in social media, engaging, and had experience with small businesses and trends.

The project included a completely new website, new social media update, and upkeep. The company Instagram and facebook would have scheduled posts to target key social media time usage windows. Momo (for short), is a software develpment company primarily, that specializes in apps, and website construction, user management, and CMS support.

For the project at Maverick, the team was comprised of 3 people, 2 primarily that worked on the website, and 1 that worked on our social media; both teams full time.

Marlana, Erin, and Nahu were the ones that worked on this project with Maverick. Marlana was particularly exceptional in the way that she was very hands-on and easy to contact. There was never any issue that couldn't be talked through or solved. Transparency was always there.

It was arranged through ourselves the President and Vice of Maverick, along with Marlana and Erin. The meetings were usually in the conference room at Maverick Head Quarters. After each meeting, information was given and everything that had to be addressed was addressed. The meetings would last about an hour to an hour and a half.

The communication and the speed at which they completed the project. There was a timeline for everything. We always knew what was going on and we could see real-time updates on the website. Their staff is incredible.

There may always be something any company can improve on. With Momo, it felt like a one-stop-shop; they had most, if not all, of what we were looking for.

Overall Score I would give them every point they deserve. They did more than we could have ever imagined; above and beyond..
    They were flexible, and punctual. There were no issues scheduling a meeting.
    For the amount of work, upkeep and constant communication, I would say their price is competitive.
    Wonderful and always adapting. They put their all into every step of the project. Their work is premier.
    Extremely likely.