Experience Brilliance

At Mobrill we firmly believe "Experience Brilliance" as our tagline proudly says.

Mobrill is a team of 50+ Technocrats with a single notion in mind to craft Technologically Beautiful Apps across All major platforms. I.e iOS, Android, Windows. Our team is dedicated to create a dent in "Mobile Universe" via their built apps.

Mobrill offers a consultative, 360-degree approach. We have team of dedicated "Client Relationship managers" who are their to assist and update you on each and every development.

The Usp of Mobrill is their amalgamation of Art and Technology which results in Apps which are built to Top APP stores across.

We've created resourceful Mobile apps and Thrilling Mobile Games for Top of the line clients across the world.

Noida, India

HCL, Discovery,Apollo Hospital,Virgin MObiles, Eureka Forbes,Buniyaad Real Estate,Itau

MY CONTACT BACKUP Image

MY CONTACT BACKUP

Contact Backup is the easiest way to backup and restore all your phone contacts. This app helps the user to backup the contacts onto the Cloud server which is secure, fast and reliable. Experience a smooth user friendly flow along with trending user interface. This app also enables the user to generate VCF (VCard) and CSV (Excel) files of your contacts and accordingly you may email the same onto your email address. Long story

short –  “You will never lose your data again”.
Commusoft Image

Commusoft

Commusoft is an online/offline all-in-one software system for plumbers, gas and heating engineers, electricians and oil technicians. It helps you to manage your customer database, quotations, jobs, engineers’ diaries, safety certificates and invoicing. Commusoft’s clients are using this software to improve their businesses by reducing the amount of paperwork and streamlining the way they handle jobs.

• Customer

database.
  • Service Reminders.

• Job, Estimates, Invoicing, Diary & Certificate Management .

• Calendar & Scheduling.

• Role Based Security & Login.

BBQ

The Application is Product catalogue app for showcasing various barbecue sauces. The Application enable users (both guest & registered) to view sauces, Apply sorting & filter based on current locations etc., Gallery, Links, history, Access sauces list & details , social features i.e. Like, comment & ratings to sauces & manufacturers.

The Application has two type of users i.e. consumers and

manufacturers. The List of options available to both these user differs based on login.
    • Application has Location based approach such as Nearby product, Maps, Turn by Turn directions, etc.

• Event section including custom calendar and push notification for notifying user with latest updates & events.

• The Application has social media integration for sharing the content of the app to social media accounts.

• Online Ordering.

• The Application works on client server architecture and has LAMP based admin panel to control/manage the backend server.

Mobile Development for Oral Histology Application

"What I liked about Mobrill is that they made suggestions. They were not just going through the motions. Since I am not expert in this area, I liked that they were proactive."

2013 - Ongoing

The client partnered with Mobrill to collaborate on an informational app. Mobrill took the client’s concept and relevant expertise and used them to create a functioning app.

London, Ontario, Canada
    Dr. Khadry Galil
    Founder, DGOHE+

Mobrill performed well by consistently delivering quality work in a timely manner. The agency impressed the client by going beyond the simple fulfillment of requests and making suggestions, as well. Mobrill is highly recommended to others.

I'm with the faculty of medicine at the University of Western Ontario.

What are your position and responsibilities?

I have been a professor here for about 35 years, and I have won many teaching awards.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Mobrill?

I decided to help my students by developing an app that they can use to study histological slides for my class. These are slides of tissues of the oral cavity. Mobrill is developing an app for these slides.

I have a CD-ROM that I give my students to study the pictures. My son told me that CDs are outdated. He said that I should upgrade by providing an app for my students instead of the CDs. I took his advice. That is when I contacted Mobrill.

I gradually sent them the CDs I had. They would send one back to me when they finished it. It ended up being quite a bit of work for me as well. For example, they would do the work, but the subject area is not their specialty. They know only the mechanics and technology of the computer and programming. But, it is my job, for instance, to look at the slides and know whether or not this is the correct one. I would send them some CDs and then they would send them back for me to check for accuracy. I would go through them, read and correct them and tell them where things should go, what hotlinks should go where, what picture belongs where and so on.

It took two years to do all this. It was a painstaking endeavor, but it was interesting and very rewarding. More importantly, the people at Mobrill are very pleasant to work with. They are expanding. They have a big team with their main office in India. They also have another center in the United States.

How did you come to work with Mobrill?

I have a clinic where I am a periodontist and a maxillofacial surgeon. One of my patients had an app developed for him. While we were talking about his app, I told him I was interested in developing one for my students. He said that he had a great company in India that he used. I was a little bit surprised because it seemed so far from London, Ontario, here in Canada, where we are.

He showed me the app and all that Mobrill had done for him. He also told me that the people who did the work were very nice. You have to understand – there are so many scams in this world, and I am a very cautious person. I trusted this patient because he is a good friend of mine and has been with me for a long time.

I asked him to connect me with Mobrill. I asked how the communication was with them, and he said there was no problem at all. I contacted them and started working with them on my project. They said they could do what I needed done, and I got all kinds of support from them.

Due to confidentiality, I can only say that they are very reasonable. They are definitely much less costly than I could have found in North America.

I have been working with them for two years. When I started, I was a bit naive and told them that I just needed an app for Apple. They said they could do that, but that they could also give me an app for my iPad, iPhone, and iPad Touch. That was a very good thing. My students live on their iPhones and most of them are walking around with iPads, so I thought that was a great suggestion. They began to do it all. Obviously, the two systems are completely different, although they both belong to the Apple system. But, what works for the iPad does not work for the iPhone.

Then, my students asked me about Android. Some of the students said to me that they did not like Apple and preferred Android – they said it was cheaper, easier to use, and so forth. I made the suggestion to Mobrill, and they said that they could do the same thing for Android tablets and phones.

Right now, we have the app on the Apple iTunes Store. My app is named DGOHE+. Today, I received an email from Mobrill, and the demo version is also coming along. A student will have the option of buying the full working app or the demo.

The good news is that I have a letter from Apple stating that this is the first app in the world on the subject of oral histology. Histology in Latin is the science of learning about tissues, and this is the first one. It has pictures of oral tissues, which include the teeth, tongue, lips, mouth, gums, and so forth. This is the first app in the world of its kind.

Right now, about 95 percent of the Android version is done and it will soon be deployed. I am happy because it has been well worth the money I have paid them. Mobrill is very pleasant to work with and does a fantastic job. I am also going to use them to make PowerPoint decks as well as a PDF manual, which will work on both Apple and Android.

Could you share any statistics, metrics, or other feedback from this engagement?

Their management always met the deadlines. However, you have to remember that I am part of the process. They will send me what they finished for me to go through, but I may not get to it right away because of all my other commitments. If I do not get to something in a timely manner, I can't blame Mobrill for not meeting a deadline because the problem is on my end. On their side, they were very good and always on time. They also intend to put a big ad in the university newspaper here to publicize the app.

What distinguishes Mobrill from other providers?

What I liked about Mobrill is that they made suggestions. They were not just going through the motions. Since I am not expert in this area, I liked that they were proactive. Some companies are rather mechanical. They will do only what you tell them to do and nothing else.

Mobrill also gave their feedback on my ideas. Some of my ideas they thought would work while they suggested that I not do others. They were also very cooperative in guiding me step-by-step in working with Apple. They did not even charge me extra for this advice. That was very important to me.

Also, if I wanted something changed, they were very accommodating and did not charge me for the change. Many students here are expert in the business of doing apps. We have a huge department of computer science here, but I stuck with Mobrill. If you are happy, you do not want to fix something that is not broken.

Is there anything Mobrill could have improved or done differently?

No. I do not think there is anything they could improve on. Since they are in India and we are in Canada, we sometimes had communication issues, but we learned how to work through those. If I had any negative issues with them, I would not have gone ahead and had them do the Android project or the upcoming PowerPoint project.

The quality of their work for the price is outstanding, especially compared to others in the market.
      I have already talked with two of my colleagues who are going to contact them.