Software | Mobile App | Web | UI/UX | SEO | Ecom

We build excellent mobile & web applications using current technologies and advancements.

Mobitsolutions is a website development company in uk also provides Mobile Apps, digital marketing services, with a focus on search engine marketing (SEO & PPC). Mobitsolutions was founded by two friends Usman and Umar, who grew up with a passion for all things digital. With an innovative vision and a lot of hard work, Mobit quickly became one of Uk’s fastest-growing web & digital marketing & SEO companies.

birmingham, United Kingdom
  • Tilton Road Small Heath, Birmingham, B9 4PP
    birmingham, WMD B9 4PP
  • 2c2,Civil Defence,Nishat Colony,Lahore,Cantt,Pakistan
    Lahore, P 54000
    Pakistan

Vieco Pharma UAE Image

Vieco Pharma UAE

Young at heart, Vieco Pharmaceuticals was founded in 2014 in response to the tremendous market need for high-quality medicines in the region, as well as for the need for the latest pharmaceutical production technologies while complying with the latest international standard – Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Good Distribution Practices (GDP). In that sense, Vieco will play an important

role in improving the quality of local healthcare.

Javascript

CMS

HTML

Ajax

Graphics Design

DLS Services Image

DLS Services

Pakistani Customer That provided Transportation services across pakistan.

PHP,Javascript,Web Security,Hosting.

Smart Travel Deals Image

Smart Travel Deals

Travel & Toursim Website designed and developed by mobitsolutions.

- Paypal Integration

- Stripe Integration

- Website Security

- Digital Marketing Services and much more..

nacstaccs Image

nacstaccs

Accountancy Website Designed & Developed by Mobitsolutions for our British Customer.

- Wordpress

- Website Technical Support

- New Features Development

My Happy Avatar Image

My Happy Avatar

Health type toolkit designed and developed for our customer.

Major Features Implemented:

- Wordpress CMS,

- Payment gateway integration

- website security implementation

- Hosting & Deployment

- QA and testing and much more..

Website & Mobile App Dev for Parking Service Company

"I’m satisfied with them and they look after us very well."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Mobitsolutions developed a website and mobile app for a parking service company. They integrated several features into both platforms for automatic invoicing, booking control, and work tracking.

11- 50 Employees

Dharminder Kumar
Director, Heathrow Park And Ride Limited

Throughout the engagement, Mobitsolutions has satisfied the client and they continue to have a productive collaboration. They’ve shown an ability to quickly adapt and solve any issues that arise, even after hours and without any complaint.

I’m the director of Heathrow Park and Ride Limited, a parking service company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobitsolutions?

We needed a company to develop our website and mobile app.

They developed our entire website including automatic invoicing and the ability to control all the bookings. There are a lot of features integrated.

They also developed an iOS and Android mobile app to track all the work for the drivers and shuttles. It’s been completed but we haven’t tested it yet. They also do our customer support, SEO, and troubleshooting when needed.

I have two main points of contact.

How did you come to work with Mobitsolutions?

A couple of friends, who had used them to develop their websites, recommended them to us. They visited us in the UK to introduce themselves, too.

We started working together in July 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

We’re fully satisfied with them. Our whole team is happy with their work.

How did Mobitsolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

My points of contact communicate with the team. We communicate over phone and email, but mostly via WhatsApp. They’re available whenever I need them.

For example, the holiday season around Christmas is a very busy time for us and I was expecting to see 300 customers online but my website went down. Even though it was late at night their time, I gave them a call and they answered, fixed my website, and I was able to enter the admin and print out all the customer details.

I’m satisfied with them and they look after us very well. They’re the best fit for our needs.

No, they are doing very well so far.

I recommend working with them. They have a very good team to coordinate with every customer.