Dedicated Development Teams

Ukrainian Development - Western Management - Global Delivery. Mobilunity is a successful company providing a wide range of web and mobile development services along with providing remote dedicated developers and teams of any level. Our expertise lies in responsive web design, custom PHP, Laravel, WordPress, Magento development, building native and hybrid apps, custom applications and CRM solutions.

We provide only personalized approaches to our clients and implement best practices in project management, quality assurance, development and marketing.

Kyiv, Ukraine
  • Mobilunity
    70A Saksaganskogo str.
    Kyiv 01032
    Ukraine

Digital agencies, small and medium-size businesses, startups, ecommerce clients

Java Engineers for Dealership Software Startup

“On the business side, [Mobilunity] provides a great service. They communicate clearly and they’re very fair.”

Apr. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Mobilunity provided a full-stack engineer to assist in the process of building an MVP for an enterprise software company. The work they did was primarily on the backend.

San Francisco Bay Area
CTO, Dealership Software

The Mobilunity team was easy to work with and adhered to a reasonable cost structure, but there were some issues with the engineer they provided. Gaps in communication with them ultimately led to issues with quality of output.

I’m the CTO of an enterprise software company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobilunity?

Our company didn’t have many in-house development options when we were building our MVP, and we needed additional resources to complete it. We were primarily looking for full-stack Javascript engineers and limited our search to senior candidates with strong communication skills. We also needed them to be open to adjusting their schedule to ours, despite a time difference.

We hired a single full-stack engineer from Mobilunity. Our stacks are proprietary, so I can’t provide any specifics on what they were working on. I can say that they worked primarily on the backend of what we were working on.

We only worked with one engineer from Mobilunity, but our whole team consisted of four engineers and two quality assurance (QA) managers.

How did you come to work with Mobilunity?

We did research online and interviewed several firms before going with them. They offered the most qualified candidates for the job and had no problems adjusting to our schedule. Their cost structure was also very reasonable.

We started working together in April 2017 and the engagement ended in March of this year.

How did Mobilunity perform from a project management standpoint?

We handled project management on our end, but the engineer that Mobilunity provided was one of the more senior members of our team. Their communication was closer to average in terms of performance, but they were entirely remote. We used a combination of Slack, Skype, and Google Drive for file sharing and daily communication.

On the business side, their company provides a great service. They communicate clearly and they’re very fair.

We had a few issues with the engineer that they provided, despite their qualifications. However, I liked Mobilunity as a company, and we had a positive experience working with them.

In our overall experience, the resources they provided were just okay.

Flash Ad Manager Integration for Israeli Education Tech Company

“Every time we needed special requirements for developers, they were able to find them.”

May 2016 - Ongoing

Mobilunity has worked on a number of projects for the company, assisting an existing team to help with web development. They have worked together on several Flash projects, including an ad manager.

Israel
CTO, Israeli Education Tech Company

The work that Mobilunity has done has increased the company's success and visibility, and have enough resources on their staff to provide support when special requirements for developers are necessary. They plan to continue working together in the future.

The company, located in Israel, is 8 years old and specializes in video edtech [educational technology]. I'm the CTO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobilunity?

We needed software engineers to augment our team for web development.

They've done several projects for us. I don't need a full-time worker who will work on Flash projects because, once it's created, I would only need 10 hours a week to support it. We outsourced the project to Mobilunity, who created an ad manager for our player, and they are still supporting it. We started another project that supports ad and content. We started working with 1 person from Mobilunity, and now we have 4.

How did you come to work with Mobilunity?

I interviewed 6 or 7 companies in Ukraine and Belarus. I chose 2 companies, and they each worked on a different project. I sent product requirements, and Mobilunity was able to understand what I needed and gave me timelines. The timeline was reasonable, and I was able to interview the engineers who would work on the project. It was also important to me that they could find the right people if they didn't have them in the company.

How much have you invested with Mobilunity?

Our projects have been between $10,000 and $50,000.

We began our relationship in May 2016.

We were able to add 1 product to our product list that allowed us to open some additional doors with the publishers. Their work also allowed us to run smoothly on a number of devices that previously we had issues with. I know our operations and sales teams were glad to have these products in their portfolio.

How did Mobilunity perform from a project management standpoint?

We did have some problems with communication, but we were able to solve them. We received daily updates by email.

What did you find most impressive about Mobilunity?

They have a good human resources department. Every time we needed special requirements for developers, they were able to find them. They know the market and have good connections to find people that have specific skills.

Are there any areas Mobilunity could improve?

Just the communication issue, but when they assigned someone to serve as a connection between their engineers and us, it was solved.

I've already referred them.

Mobile Application Development for Savings Goal Aid

“They have a hardworking team that is very professional.”

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Mobilunity built a mobile application on iOS and Android using Ionic, AngularJS, and PHP to help users with their personal savings.

Audrey Giroud
Founder, Chip In

Over the course of the project, Mobilunity diligently stuck with the proposed budget, and meticulously managed the project. The company plans to continue to work with Mobilunity to add additional functionality to their application.

The company is a startup that's building a savings app called Chip In. I'm the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobilunity?

I needed a mobile app built.

The app is a savings app built for iOS and Android using Ionic, AngularJS, and PHP. The app helps the user save for personal savings goals but also save collectively with other users. You can compete with your friends and nudge others to save more money.

How did you come to work with Mobilunity?

I contacted a few firms, and most of them were asking for technical requirements that I didn't know how to write. Mobilunity contacted me on LinkedIn and wrote the technical requirements for me. They allowed me to use that to contact other firms, but they were the most responsive, so I decided to continue to work with them. They also happened to be the cheapest firm.

How much have you invested with Mobilunity?

The cost of the app was between $10,000 and $50,000.

I began working with them in April 2016, and the work is ongoing.

The product was launched in November 2016. I'm still in the process of collecting feedback. Based on the concept, I was accepted into an incubator that's sponsored by the Chilean government. We still need to improve the user experience. I've applied to another program through Puerto Rico, and I'm still waiting to hear from them. I received interesting feedback about the app from England. There were some companies who felt there would be banks interested in buying an API [application programming interface] based on the app. That will be the next step for 2017, and I'll continue to work with Mobilunity for that project.

How did Mobilunity perform from a project management standpoint?

I was happy with them. I recommended them to most of my friends who were looking for developers. Mobilunity was responsive when there were problems. They're also pleasant people to work with. I wasn't happy with the design in the beginning. and I felt like the person I was working with wasn't doing the best they could, so they actually hired someone new for that project. After that change, everything went very smoothly.

What did you find most impressive about Mobilunity?

They have a hardworking team that is very professional.

Are there any areas Mobilunity could improve?

We were using a payment provider called MANGOPAY, and there was quite a bit of work to use their API. I believe that part could have been done better.

There was a delay of a month, but it was partly my fault.
    They were never over budget. We agreed on a price at the beginning, and that never changed.
    I think the integration with MANGOPAY could've been done better.
    I've already recommended them to people I know who are looking for developers.

Mobile Application Development for Digital Agency

"They are very good at communication and normally meet the deadline."

The client hired Mobilunity to develop and design mobile applications with Ionic and Angular, as well as to create two websites.

Madrid Area, Spain
Abel Puentes
CEO, DNest Agency

Overall, the client was happy with Mobilunity's performance. They noted that their communication was exceptional, but they were on a more expensive end of the pricing spectrum.

We are a digital agency. We work for clients mainly in Spain. We develop and design mobile applications. I am the Chief Executive Officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobilunity?

We hired them for development. They work with us on the frontend of mobile applications.

They worked on two hybrid applications with Ionic and Angular. They also made two websites with AngularJS connecting the frontend with backend. Another job was the markup of a website. At the begining we hired them to make a MVC of an Android application, so they also worked on Java.

How did you come to work with Mobilunity?

They found us through LinkedIn and we talked with them. We tested them to see how they work and how they develop. The first job that we gave them was great. We are very happy with the feedback.

How much have you invested with Mobilunity?

We have spent between $10,000 and $15,000.

We completed two or three projects. We are finishing one, on testing phase;  I think this week we’ll be finished. We are talking about a new job that we have for them.

We are very happy. We had in one project that had a very short delay and they explained it. It’s very difficult to find a company that gave the feedback that they do. The work at the moment is very good.

How did Mobilunity perform from a project management standpoint?

They have two people. One is an account manager, with her we talked about prices and time among other things. When the project start, they put a project manager that check the project and send us feedback about the development. We don't need to talk with the developers directly because they have a project manager that does the job for us.

What did you find most impressive about Mobilunity?

They are very good at communication and normally finish before the deadline.​

Are there any areas Mobilunity could improve?

We will test a new way to work because although the relationship with us is very good we want to keep improving.

Maybe you can find a cheaper company, but I prefer their professionalism and way that they work.