Mobile Development Agency

We provide world class native iOS (iPhone, iPad), watchOS (Apple Watch) and Android (Smartphone, Tablet, Wearable) mobile solutions for our clients.

You are creating an experience, starting a business, following a dream. We are here to help you from concept to completion. We turn your ideas into a world class native mobile applications with brilliant design and clean code.

, Turkey
  • IST 34876
    Turkey

Places Near

Places Near is a location based mobile guide that allows to find ‘best’ nearby places with iPhone and Apple Watch.

Petflip

The social platform of pets. Petflip is an ecosystem and social media platform to bring all pet lovers closer to their pets and to each other.

Mobi Ticket

The social event platform of Brazil. The app allows its users to explore events in their cities, purchase tickets via PayPal or Pagar.me and export tickets to iOS Passbook/Wallet.

Event organizers can use the app to stay on top of their sales and stats and check-in event attendees by scanning the barcode on tickets.

Coupon

A discovery platform for special coupons, discounts and deals in Saudi Arabia.

Coupon Merchant app allows merchants to manage their accounts and to redeem vouchers.

Sofrajee

Sofrajee is the first online food ordering app in Libya. Users can easily order from the best restaurants in their cities.

Restaurants and deliverers can manage and track their orders via the Rdjee app.

Mobile App Dev for Food Delivery Marketplace

"Our work… didn't feel like official business meetings, which helped ideas to flow genuinely."

Mar. - June 2016

Mobigo designed and developed a 3-way mobile application for food delivery. The team advised on both the development and business process to set the new company up for success.

Tripli, Libya
Saleem ElHatan
CEO, Sofrajee

The final app was rated in the top 10 apps in the App Store for North Africa. The team made a simple application suite to ease users into the concept, and continue to make app improvements. They were very business savvy and fostered a creative environment.

I'm the founder and CEO of Sofrajee, a three-sided marketplace for food delivery in the north African region, predominantly in Libya. Technically-speaking, we use a frontend app for customers to order food from local restaurants. and a backend app for drivers and restaurants to manage those orders on.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mobigo?

As we lacked any sort of technical background, We hired Mobigo to build the technical infrastructure for the project.

We wanted to build an all-product delivery network in our country. We decided to use food as our first category to help us build the network up before expanding into other areas.

At the beginning of development, I was living in Istanbul, which is where the CEO of Mobigo lives. I met with various developers, but Mobigo offered the best value for our budget by far. On our first meeting with Ilyas [CEO, Mobigo] it was clear to me it was a company that I could put my trust in. As it was my first business venture ever, I had to learn how this kind of project would work step by step. Ilyas explained the development model and taught me how the process works, as well as how to make payments to them.

Once we signed the agreement, I waited a week while they created a sketch up of the app. After that, the project accelerated quickly into a beta version. We provided our feedback on that version, and within few days, everything was finalised. The entire project was 2 months and 2 weeks; they delivered 2 weeks before the deadline.

Ilyas made it simple for us. If we had an adjustment for the UI or backend, we could just contact Ilyas and he worked with his team to fix it.

Within a month, the app was rated number 8 in North Africa on the App Store. The rating was among various huge companies like H&M and Alibaba. Because it was a new concept for our country, the Mobigo team made the app extremely simple to navigate for our costumers.

For the first month of the project, I was in Istanbul, which made it easy to meet with Ilyas regularly to discuss the app process and work. Our work during that time was friendly and didn't feel like official business meetings, which helped ideas to flow genuinely. It was exactly what I needed. Even after I flew back to Libya to start setting up the project's business side, Ilyas and I were in regular contact via phone to discuss anything that came up. The whole workflow was fluid.

As a business student, I was astonished by the business-side knowledge that the Mobigo team had. In fact, our business plan was modified for the better after Ilyas shared his knowledge with other last-mile delivery companies that operate in a market with less tech-savvy consumers, like our country.

Our team and Mobigo's team believe that there is a lot we can improve on. In our year and a half in business, we've received great feedback to make our app better. Obviously, we've chosen Mobogi as our partners again; they'll continue to help us update our app and build new features.

Mobile App Dev for Merchant Coupons Platform

"They’re a great company to deal with again and again."

Mar. - May 2016

Mobigo provided more experienced development resources to help a startup finish a coupon application. They built the app for iOS and Android, providing UI design and backend coding.

Saudi Arabia
Hatem Alshehri
CEO, Hatom

Customer feedback on the app and its design was enthusiastic, with 5,000–10,000 initial users. Their work led to a direct engagement to add functionality. Their experienced team provided valuable ideation and delivered a high-quality app. They communicate well and are a pleasure to work with.

I’m CEO for Hatom in Saudi Arabia. We are a sketching application and management company that helps customers in Saudi Arabia with app and website development and solutions. I have 8 employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobigo?

We’re a new company, so we didn’t have good developers in-house to meet our project needs. We needed experienced people to improve our work. We asked Mobigo to work with us as a side company to help us finish our application.

We had them create a coupon application, similar to Groupon. We gave them the scenario and the idea for the app, and they built it. Mobigo did the UI design, the backend, and the iOS and Android development and coding.

The application is for Saudi stores and their customers. They add initial offers and coupons for users. Users can go into the app and buy coupons, which they can then use directly to get the discount or special offer.

I interacted with Elias, who managed the team.

How did you come to work with Mobigo?

I saw some of their work online, including an app for a nearby store. It was a good quality app. I contacted them directly and met with Elias.

$20,000–$30,000.

We worked together from March 2016 until May 2016.

The downloads of the application were around 5,000–10,000 at the beginning of 2017. The application is no longer in the store, because the customer wanted to develop more functionality. They withdrew it and are talking with Elias to improve it.

The customer feedback was awesome. They liked the design, and everything about the app. I like it as well.

How did Mobigo perform from a project management standpoint?

Elias gave us a tutorial to help us manage the project, since it’s our responsibility to manage the app. We passed those instructions on to our customer in Saudi Arabia, for them to help users navigate the application. Our customer now manages it completely.

We communicated via our website or email. Elias answered very quickly.

They are kind people and did what I asked them to do. They had good ideas and tried to use their experience to give us an advantage. Their communication was very good and the quality was high. I’m proud of their work.

They were a good company to work on this particular app, because they have a long history of working on similar apps.

I don’t have any recommendations for them, except maybe for them to expand into other areas in the Middle East outside of Turkey. They’re a great company to deal with again and again.

I would advise them to work with Mobigo, because they’re the best company I’ve found. Their price, quality, and communication are awesome.