Technology | Innovation | Inspiration

Mob Inspire Inc. started as a company with a singular goal in mind: create high-quality software for clients that could help them run projects without any interruption or faults along the way. We believe in building and delivering the apps and software that can change how you view the business and the world.

We build mobile applications.

We create mobile strategy and rollout plans.

We help in the creation of business tools of all kind.

We provide a new playing field for new and old businesses alike.

Palo Alto, CA

10. Trail Connect
  11. Go Wey App
  12. Alianza

AL-BARAKA BANK APP

Mob Inspire Inc. is the proud development partner of Al-Baraka Bank. We developed this app for Al-Baraka Bank, which helps the Islamic community. The app offers a lot of features that help Muslims around the world with their religious duties. This is a very helpful app for the Muslims as it offers interactive features like Quran reciting and listening feature, Zakat calculator, Currency converter etc.

Town Around

Town Around provides reliable rides around town and at much affordable fares. They have economy option available for everyday economical rides and SUV rides provide convenience to the groups. There are many options depending on the region. It has easy-to-use app which is designed to provide smooth and seamless ride experience. Whether you are going to a restaurant in town or to the airport, we Town Around have got you covered. Town Around has a lot of integrated features which were not previously available on one platform.

Alianza Taxi

Alianza Taxi is a real time on-demand taxi service app. Passengers can get a taxi now 24/7 by sitting at home. It offers lower fares and easy to use features. Alianza Taxi, LLC is a company that has many years of experience in the transportation industry. It helps people to get a taxi service that provides quality ride experience and operates at an affordable price. They offer their potential customers with security and comfort at low cost. Thereby, it has become one of the most requested taxi companies in the region.

Go Wey App

Go Wey App connects the passengers and drivers giving them an improved traveling experience. It equips the local professionals in transportation business and give them the latest technology to compete with international applications. Go Wey App is available on Google play store and Apple store to be used in Baja California SUR, Mexico. Go Wey App’s mission is to connect passengers and drivers; making sure that they have an easy, fast, and reliable journey experience. It allows the drivers to register through the application and submit the required documents for verification. The GPS system allows the drivers and passengers to track the route, making their journey more pleasant and safe.

TRAIL CONNECT

TrailConnect is an off-road GPS Enterprise app designed to give off-roaders a way to stay connected and stay on course. TrailConnect is meant to help off-roaders of all types and all skill levels. Whether you prefer to use a truck, jeep, ATV, dirt bike, or dune buggy, it does not matter. TrailConnect will keep all off-roaders connected and allow you to enjoy your off-roading experience even more! Use TrailConnects on and offline capabilities to track and share trails with the entire TrailConnect community! TrailConnect allows you to track trails with or without service. You can also search through trails to find a new area to explore.

EPLEKASSA

Eplekassa is a complete POS-system (Point Of Sales) for the European market. The system is an iPad app-based, using an Apple iPad/iPad Mini. Businesses can buy a subscription to manage their back office, add new roles, manage reports, and can manage complete business administration, whereas managers can manage items, categories, orders, waiters, accountants. Our job as a developer is to develop, design and integrate POS-system hardware, including a web-based back-end system. The app is suitable for different types of businesses, including but not excluded to; retail, services, restaurants and Cafes.

EATALIAN

Eatalian is an Enterprise platform for restaurants that is with multiple back offices apps for customers and apps for cashiers to allow discounts. Eatalian app is available on Google play store to be used in Indonesia (Medan, Jakarta) for online DINING GUIDE, DEALS INFO, & FOODIE MICRO BLOG. Customers can Search local restaurants. Or they can check restaurant rating, reviews, profile, menu listings, photos. To share their experiences they can Write reviews, earn points, become MVP of the week, and build fame for your career as food blogger / consultant in culinary industry. With Eatalian customers can Find latest promotion info, or they can join and build network with local foodie community. Back offices are used by restaurant owners or admin for management of users, menu, deals, reviews, analytics and marketing.

CADDY TAP

Caddy Tap is real-time platform for On-demand food ordering app, Golfers can check-in to any of their nearest golf courses, and if they want to order drinks/meal while playing golf, they can immediately order it to the golf course nearest cart, golfers can track their orders on map, and pay via credit card. Caddy Tap had 2 different apps for Golfer and cart users. This platform consists of its Back offices for administration and golf courses. Golf courses can setup their menu and manage their cart users.

Allo Services

Allo Services in on-demand platform for house call services, used by service providers and customers. The system overall is supposed to be working like one-stop app for every home service, the user can find different services on demand that he can get right now and schedule for later with credit card in-app payment system working like Uber. The user can book any service provider or either app chooses best-rated service provider for him, he can track him over the map, chat with him, and can pay and rate. Back office admin panels show the all the control features in the apps and present all the statistics in an efficient and smart responsive admin panel.

iOS & Android Development for Taxi Application

"The loss I suffered forced me to close my company."

1.0

Dec. 2017 - Apr. 2018

Mob Inspire developed iOS and Android apps with an integrated payment gateway. Both apps experienced bugs, especially the iOS version, which suffered from numerous crashes.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Dilanja De Silva
Founder & CEO, PicknGo (Pvt) Ltd

Due to inexperienced resources and a muddled communication structure, Mob Inspire was unable to deliver a quality product on time. A lack of trust and transparency stemmed from inaccessible technical resources. Mob Inspire would benefit from bolstering their talent pool.

I’m the founder and CEO of PicknGo.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mob Inspire?

I reached out to them to develop a taxi application similar to Uber, signing an agreement to receive the app's basic features. I then asked them to provide some additional ones as well.

They developed and released both the Android and iOS applications. The former performed well, but not perfectly, while the latter experienced many crashes. Mob Inspire also took a long time to integrate a payment gateway, which also had bugs. In the middle of development, I requested a dispatcher admin panel, and they came back with an enormous quote, which I couldn’t afford. I then went to another company to finish the product.

I don’t know how many resources they used to develop the application. They kept everything confidential. I only communicated with the business development manager.

How did you come to work with Mob Inspire?

They were at the top of the Google results. I went through their website and connected with their online chat system. Muhammad (Business Development Manager, Mob Inspire) was very nice to me, so I decided to go with them.

I spent $80,000.

I worked with them from December 2017 until April 2018.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

They promised to deliver stable applications with engaging, user-friendly interfaces that everyone would love. The actual product was completely different. It was filled with bugs and cut-corners designed to save money, and they told me it was the best I would get. When I requested they fix the bugs, they asked for a large payment, so I went elsewhere. The loss I suffered forced me to close my company.

How was project management handled?

I don’t know whether any project managers were allocated to my project. I was only in contact with the business development manager. This is one of the reasons we faced issues integrating the payment gateway: my contact dealt with the business aspects of the project but had no knowledge of the technical aspects.

They gave me access to an application in which I could see their general progress, but they hid most things from me. They frequently said they had to hire more resources and would then ask me for more money.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

No, not that I can identify.

In what specific areas can they improve?

Hiring more senior developers would allow them to develop high-quality products. Their junior developers aren’t experienced enough to deliver large-scale solutions. While they had trouble integrating my payment gateway, another company accomplished it in half an hour.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

I chose Mob Inspire solely because they appeared at the top of search results. People shouldn’t rely entirely on internet searches. Instead, they ought to contact other clients and inquire about the vendor’s quality of work.

iOS/Android App for Beauty Startup

"They build success stories, not just apps."

Feb. - July 2018

Mob Inspire designed and developed a native app for Android, iOS and the web. They used the MEAN stack and delivered an MVP before launching the solution.

Rochester, New York
Dave Bolajii
Founder, Glameo Inc.

They completed work a month ahead of schedule and providing cutting-edge service. Rigorous brainstorming and testing ensured a functional app. The UI/UX design exceeded expectations for quality. Customers can expect fair and honest pricing.

I founded Glameo Inc., a startup in the fashion and beauty industry that connects providers and prospective clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mob Inspire?

I hired Mob Inspire to develop an app for iOS and Android.

Mob Inspire built the app for Android, iOS, and the web. After delivering an MVP, they developed the native solution using the MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js). The team also designed the app after I decided not to use another vendor for that service. I provided feedback as Mob Inspire continued to refine the designs. I tested the app each week and compared results.

I worked with 10 people split between separate Android and iOS teams. These resources included a project manager, a business analyst, web developers, designers, and quality testers.

How did you come to work with Mob Inspire?

One of my friends referred Mob Inspire and I reached out. The team inspired me—hence their name—because they focused on the product and not the price. I had contacted other vendors that only told me how much my idea would cost. We had a great two-week brainstorming session that led to the actual work.

I worked with them between February–July 2018.

During the engagement, the project timeline elongated as we expanded the range of functionalities. Mob Inspire promised a six-month timeframe and delivered the app in five. The application is now live and has exceeded internal stakeholders’ expectations. The app also has a great UI/UX design.

How did Mob Inspire perform from a project management standpoint?

The team cared about my project and took full responsibility for the timelines and quality. Mob Inspire’s ability to make me feel calm about this endeavor distinguished them from the other companies I’ve worked with. We used Jira.

The project manager capably managed resources, especially the engineers and QA specialists. In previous experiences, I had to test applications by myself and coordinate with the developers. In this case, I only gave them my final feedback and didn’t find any bugs.

Mob Inspire should start working on projects in new spaces, like blockchain. Their team was amazing; they have worked on innovative technologies including AI.

Always check the company before hiring them. With the right development team, the client will have success from day one. With a bad team, they have to constantly ask about things like updates, bugs, and crashes.

Overall Score I highly respect them, and I think their team is great. They know what they’re doing. They build success stories, not just apps.
    The initial project was supposed to be finished in six months, but it was finished in five.
    The estimates were much higher than the final cost. They were an honest and fair company.
    The app’s quality is awesome.
    Anyone looking to develop an app should go to Mob Inspire. I’ll also recommend them to other companies.

iOS/Android App for Ride Sharing Company

"By working with [Mob Inspire], I got end-to-end services for design and mobile app development."

Mar. - Aug. 2018

Mob Inspire designed, as well as provided the front- and backend development for, four native, mobile, iOS and Android apps. They also designed and developed an admin panel for platform management.

New York
CEO, Ride Sharing Company

Always operating ahead of schedule, Mob Inspire developed four virtually bug-free mobile applications. Their responsiveness and timeliness have cemented future development projects and potential growth opportunities.

I am the founder and CEO of a ride-sharing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mob Inspire?

We needed to build a mobile platform that would connect our customers (the riders) with our drivers, and help us increase our revenue.

Mob Inspire designed and developed four native mobile applications. Available through iOS and Android, there are two separate apps for the riders and drivers. They met all of our requirements for the applications and went beyond that to deliver us an admin panel to manage the platform as a whole.

Even though that engagement is over and the apps have launched, I’m continuing to work with them on a separate project. I had been unhappy with the company I was working with for website development because, at that time, Mob Inspire didn’t offer that service. I went to them asking for a recommendation, but instead, we decided to work together on the development.

My team and I worked directly with their project manager. He was our point of contact, set up demos and meetings, and communicated with Mob Inspire’s development team. Their team consisted of UI/UX designers, iOS and Android developers, as well as front- and backend developers.

How did you come to work with Mob Inspire?

A friend of mine had worked with Mob Inspire before. He knew that I wanted to develop a GPS-based mobile application, and recommended that I reach out to them.

We contacted several companies, but I was impressed with the fact that Mob Inspired provided us with all of the necessary services (i.e., design, front- and backend development, iOS and Andriod expertise). By working with them, I got end-to-end services for design and mobile app development. I didn’t have to go to different companies or teams.

We spent around $75,000.

We worked together from March–August 2018.

Mob Inspire helped us to launch four exceptional applications; however, we are still in the marketing phase of the launch, so I can’t speak to user feedback. When we’re in a better position to market the application, I’m certain that we will have more user downloads and increase our revenue. As a whole, we haven’t found any issues or bugs in the applications.

How did Mob Inspire perform from a project management standpoint?

Mob Inspire follows the scrum methodology and worked in weekly sprints. At the beginning of every week, they would tell us exactly what they expected to achieve and deliver by the end of the week, and they met every single deadline.

They had excellent responsiveness and timeliness. My team communicated directly with the project manager, and he provided us with all the details, reports, and demos.

They introduced us to Jira, provided us with informal training on how to use it, and helped us develop our own credentials. After we were all on the same page, we used Jira to track the project’s progress.

One of the most impressive things about working with them is that they met all of their deadlines, or had deliverables available ahead of schedule. The second thing I would mention is their responsiveness. Every time I reached out to them, they responded quickly and completely.

I would especially like to call out Adam (Program Manager, Mob Inspire) for his communication. Whenever anybody on our team reached out to him, he quickly responded via email or phone.

I would suggest that website development be one of their regularly provided solutions and that they continue to increase that team. The team handling the website development isn't as efficient as the one that conducted the app development, but I can’t fault Mob Inspire for that because it’s not an option they advertise. If they built up this service, they would be able to provide clients with comprehensive development services, and—I believe—bring in more revenue.

I would recommend reaching out to multiple people within Mob Inspire. If I hadn’t done that, we would not be working together for the website development.

Overall Score There weren’t any difficulties or problems working with Mob Inspire. It was really nice.
    They met their deadlines on time or ahead of schedule, and were comfortable providing deliverables at the end of every weekly sprint.
    They were very clear and precise with their estimates. They were not the least expensive option available, but they provided us a lot of value.
    We haven’t experienced any kind of issues since launching the applications.
    They were referred to me, and I would happily continue bringing them business, especially if someone wants to develop a GPS-based application.

App Development for Digital Real Estate Platform

“I was amazed by their performance.”

July - Sept. 2018

Mob Inspire built a real estate app for iOS, Android, and web-based devices. The high-security platform connects authorized agents with buyers and sellers interested in Asian luxury properties.

Lahore, Pakistan
Founder, Plot Lo

The new application improved sales and increased incoming revenue within a competitive market. The Mob Inspire team was highly communicative and collaborative from start to finish. Their extensive skill set and efficient approach set the foundation for a seamless and fluid project.

I’m the co-founder of Plot Lo, a real estate app. The platform connects certified agents with buyers and sellers of commercial or residential properties. With our associations with top-tier industry players, we’re able to guarantee clients a 7–10% quarterly profit on our properties.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mob Inspire?

We had an idea, but we needed a team to develop the app.

We wanted to offer a solution that allowed users to buy and sell luxury properties with ease while keeping their contact information confidential.

We spoke with a variety of both local and international vendors and explained our requirements. This was a critical project for me, and I wasn’t really happy with any of those candidates. I was leaning towards staffing an internal development team when a colleague referred me to Mob Inspire. In our first few meetings, I was impressed with their skill, professionalism, and proposed approaches to my project. Ultimately, I chose to move forward with the partnership.

Mob Inspire developed iOS, Android, and web-based versions of a real estate buying and selling platform for luxury Asian properties. The team prioritized security in their work, making sure all personal information stays hidden from third-parties or fraudulent users. Through a verification system, our agents vet each property then publish it on the platform. Following the development project, Mob Inspire also helped with digital marketing efforts.

We worked with a total of 12 people from Mob Inspire. They provided a project manager and a combination of UX/UI designers, iOS and Android mobile developers, web developers, and QA specialists.

The app increased our revenue and helped us grow our business. Within a month, our sales rates improved notably, and we’re still experiencing a gradual increase. So far, the results have been better than we expected. Mob Inspire’s efforts helped us penetrate Asia’s competitive real estate industry. They’ve added great value to the company.

Mob Inspire is very effective. We regularly communicated throughout the project—from initial conversations to post-launch processes. Everyone involved remained on the same page, minimizing delays or misunderstandings. It was a highly collaborative engagement.

I was amazed by their performance. They used effective processes and cutting-edge tools and technologies to meet all of our requirements.

I’m satisfied with the experience overall, but It would be nice if they developed websites in addition to applications.

Overall Score The final results exceeded my expectations.
    They were good at working in sprints.
    They offered more expertise and skill for a highly competitive quote. I’m happy with the cost.
    The quality of their work was exceptional.
    I was referred to them, and I’m happy to pass along the recommendation.