All in One Digital Marketing Solution in Miami

MMS is a Digital Marketing Agency based in Miami, Florida providing a full suite of services including SEO, SMM, web design, web and app development to achieve proven, measurable results guaranteed to boost your business and keep you well ahead of the competition. With over 15 years of experience and a portfolio that includes over 3,000 satisfied clients, we’re ready to tackle any challenge that comes our way.

Miami, FL
  • 8200 NW 41st street suite 206
    Miami, FL 33166

Planet Security USA, All Auto Tech, Gaia Stone Gallery, Instabuycars.com, AA Luxury Concierge, Rent & Buy Boats

Rent and Buy Boats Image

Rent and Buy Boats

Rent and Buy Boats is a peer-to-peer project that soon will be in production.

The project has several areas:

- Boat for rent area: If you own a boat you can post it, and the site will work as your own platform to put your boat in front of customers who are looking for boats to rent, also it allows  you to even chat with the customer through your administration area. You can see your rents, upcoming rents,

schedules, listed boats. A boat owner also can offer his services.

- Captain: Captains can upload their profiles and offer their services.

- Sell a boat: The site provides into its future a tool that allow boat owners sell their boats.

Luxury Concierge project Image

Luxury Concierge project

AA Luxury Concierge is a site that offers concierge services to kind of VIP customers.

Planet Security USA project Image

Planet Security USA project

Planet Security USA is one of the top Security Camera distribution companies in Miami.

Planet Security USA needed a custom web site to offer service to more than 300 Security Camera Installers in Miami and other cities all over the country, Caribe, centra and South America.

RBB Logo and Branding design Image

RBB Logo and Branding design

RBB is the branding and Logo design for Rent and Buy Boats project.

Instabuycars project Image

Instabuycars project

Instabuycars is a car dealer tool to attract customers to sell their used cars.

The tool allow the customer input their Vin while the company verify if the car is in USA or not.

In this project there is an api integration.

The site is highly customized.

In the admin area it allow the administrator to value the price of the car. Also can export the inputs and download it in excel and pdf

Gaia Stone Gallery Project Image

Gaia Stone Gallery Project

This is a highly custom web project.

We do for them:

• Web design
  • Web Development
  • UX/UI
  • Digital Marketing Consulting
  • SEO

Gaia Stone Gallery has 5 stores in Florida and is one of the biggest marble and granite supplier in USA.

Gaia Stone Gallery also offer countertop, cabinets and flooring services what did the project even more complex.

Today they

are in the first page of google with more than 100 keywords and show an elegant website to amaize the customers while they are navigating in it.

Auto Repair project Image

Auto Repair project

Auto Repair we did the web design and we do SEO with a great result for the customer who actualy is dominant in search positions in Doral, Florida.

Web Redesign & SEO Services for Mechanic Shop

I defer to them, since they're very good at staying on top of things.”

2017 - Ongoing

MMS Agency manages the website, Google presence, and SEO efforts for a mechanic company.

Doral, Florida
Ramses Caicoya
President & Owner, All Auto Tech

MMS Agency’s efforts are effective and appreciated.

I'm the president and owner of a full-service mechanic shop.

What challenge were you trying to address with MMS Agency?

I needed someone to manage the online persona for my shop.

They manage my website, Google positioning, and other elements to contribute to my online presence. They also contributed toward to SEO of my site as well.

I had one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with MMS Agency?

I did his insurance inspection at my shop. We hit it off and started working together from there.

I've invested between $3,000 – $4,000.

We began working together in 2017, and our collaboration is ongoing.

I can see the increase in the number of people coming into the shop because of their efforts. People have even called me and told me they've seen my good reviews on Google, which all started after we began working together.

How did MMS Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very good and are always encouraging me to finish tasks that will better the site, overall. I defer to them since they're very good at staying on top of things.

They offer a very good personal touch with their clients.

No, I'm very happy with the way they work.

I would just say the quicker you get with them, the better your business will be.