Reveal. Adapt. Inspire.

Our mission is to ensure that no entrepreneur fails because he or she couldn’t tell their story. With Mischa Communications, you have access to the affordable, innovative marketing and communications services you need to reveal that story, adapt it to a changing marketplace, and inspire your clients and community.

Cleveland, OH
  • Cleveland, OH 44105

We mainly support small businesses with less than $5 million in annual revenue. However, some of our clients are in the $5 million+ category. Approximately 75% of our clients are B2B. We have extensive experience supporting companies in training, cybersecurity, finance, compliance and industrial sectors.

Digital Marketing for Corporate Training Company

"Within two months of hiring their team, I could see results on the bottom line."

Nov. 2012 - Ongoing

Mischa created a digital marketing plan and marketing collateral in an ongoing partnership. Other services including blog writing social media marketing. They managed online advertising, including paid ads.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Founder, Corporate Training Company

Their work stimulated positive growth in measurable marketing trends, including an increase in revenue. Mischa follows thorough management and planning processes and they’re conscientious of deadlines. They use customer feedback to iterate on future campaigns.

I’m the founder and CEO of an online training company that specializes in training for executive and administrative assistance.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mischa?

We wanted a consistent marketing plan to promote our business. Prior to hiring them, we were making newsletters when we got around to it, and we would try to get marketing emails and broadcasts out on upcoming events, but we didn’t really have a good system or a set schedule. Sometimes, it was very last-minute, and not with enough advance notice to fill the classes.

My goal in hiring Mischa was to gain support in creating a consistent marketing plan and strategy, that they could then help me implement, with the right writing and editing support.

They helped me become more consistent with publishing newsletters and creating content for the blog, and together we developed a more consistent strategy for social media marketing. In addition, they’ve been instrumental in taking content I’d already developed and turning it into additional pieces like infographics and blog posts on key aspects of some pieces. I tend to put very long pieces together, and Mischa has helped me shorten those into more pieces to use across time.

About a year and a half ago, we had people contact us about advertising to our audience. Michelle (CEO, Mischa Communications) and her team helped me develop an advertising strategy on our website and find advertisers who would advertise with paid ads on our site and in our newsletters. We also started doing sponsored blog posts and broadcasts, which have added additional revenue streams we didn’t even have on the radar prior to working with Mischa.

In addition to that, they’ve also helped me get my second and third book developed, edited, published, and on the market. I'm sure that would’ve taken years longer if I didn’t have them helping me keep the process on track and systematic.

I’ve primarily worked with their project manager. She’s on my weekly all-team call, and I have a separate one-on-one call with her later in the week, to drill down on various aspects of the projects we’re working on, related to marketing. There’s a writer on her team, whom I also work with. She’s been able to pick up my voice and writing style quickly. When I send her talking points and article ideas I want to develop, she can put something together that looks and sounds like something I would write, had I done it from scratch myself. This has been hugely valuable for me. There are some pieces that I need to write word-for-word myself, but we don’t need a really in-depth piece all the time. She can still make them sound like something I would say or write, but she’s actually done a lot of the work behind the scenes. I edit and approve everything before it goes out.

There’s another person on the team, who’s one of the most fantastic editors and proofers I’ve worked with. When I do my books, or anything like an e-book, we save all the rounds of editing until we think we’ve got it almost perfect, and send them to him. He catches things that no one else catches, and he’s phenomenal with grammar. When something’s not right about the flow of the document, he can pinpoint it immediately. Between the writer and the proofers and editors from Mischa that I’ve worked with specifically, they’ve helped make me a better writer. I know what mistakes of mine they’ve caught, and I can write better as a result.

How did you come to work with Mischa?

I found them on Elance or another job board, where I’d posted a blog post project. I accepted three people’s bids, and had all of them do the same project to see who could—just by looking at my past articles and work samples on my website—create a post that was the closest to the tone and style I write in, as well as the research and information they’d be able to put into it.

When I got the three samples back, I was the most impressed with the questions Mischa had asked me in the process of writing the piece, and in the finished piece that was produced. That’s how I selected them to begin additional conversations about the services they could provide for us, beyond blog posts and newsletter development.

My invoices with Mischa are $2,500–$3,000 per month.

We started working with Mischa in November 2012, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Within two months of hiring Michelle and her team, I saw our previously flatlined marketing trend start to go upward on the income side of my business. That was our consistent trend, several months following. We always reach new plateaus and have to try different things, but, within two months of hiring their team, I could see results on the bottom line. It’s continuing to work for us.

Adding advertising to the site in 2018 gave us a boost in a new direction. Mischa is helping me keep diversifying and finding new opportunities for us to maximize what we’re already doing, without a lot of additional headaches and work.

How did Mischa perform from a project management standpoint?

We use a project management tool to keep us all on track. I have a team of six people, all independent contractors, and we work together virtually. Having a good project management tool that all of us can log in to at any given time and know exactly where they’re at on any part of our marketing plan and initiatives each month, was important. We use Teamwork for that, and we use Dropbox for file sharing. I’m a productivity expert, and I have a structured process for how we move things through the creation, approval, and publishing process. We use named and numbered folders in Dropbox, so that anyone on my or Michelle’s team can know where we are in the process with newsletters, publications, books, and articles. Because of the project management tool, we’ve rarely missed a deadline. I never worry about things being late in working with Michelle and her team.

They create a marketing plan each month, with my input. We also have more strategic planning sessions throughout the year. Once a year, they put together our content calendar for the whole year, and we use that to feed into the marketing plans we create, with specific topics for each month, and drilling down into specific aspects of those for each week. All our newsletter articles, blog posts, and social media content that’s developed around that ties into the same theme each month.

We’re using social media to gauge interest in topics. They look at what we’re getting feedback and questions on, and we use that to create a document that gives us additional content for planning for the next year. Mischa has helped make that process almost flawless, and it’s part of our system now. We have calls twice a week, and we stay connected to the flow of article writing.

They have a soft spot for small business owners and helping them succeed, and they’re very respectful of budgets and timelines. They try to make sure that what they’re doing is creating the value and results we’re looking for, not just causing us to pay more than what we should be for something that’s not performing. Mischa is conscientious and aware of the small-business environment.

I’d been hoping they would hire more resources, and they’ve just hired someone for social media and graphics. I’d been using an external party for that, and being able to add team members to support their growing business is helping all of them. Mischa has been growing, and the additional skillsets they’re adding are helping them become a more well-rounded communications and marketing service provider.

For clients who are struggling with getting their marketing figured out, with consistency, and with getting it all done, Mischa will help relieve those headaches in weeks, if not days, of engaging with them. Clients should go in knowing what they’re looking for, and Mischa will help them figure out the best strategy for getting that accomplished. I started with a list of priorities, and I checked them off the list and added more along the way. It’s been a fabulous addition to our team.

Full-Service Digital Marketing for Cyber Security Company

“They have a keen ability to understand our business and create a message that resonates with our audience.”

Apr. 2013 - Ongoing

Mischa Communications, Inc. provides ongoing marketing services. They created a digital strategy and manage several campaigns, ranging from social media branding to web design enhancements.

San Diego, California
Jennifer Hawks
VP, Lunarline, Inc.

The support has contributed to growth in the customer base and overall revenue for the business. The Mischa Communications, Inc. team has been a steady long-term collaborator. They’ve proven to be a capable, dedicated, and open-minded partner throughout the engagement.

I’m the VP of commercial services for Lunarline, Inc. We’re a cybersecurity and privacy firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mischa Communications, Inc.?

We hired Mischa Communications to provide full-service digital marketing support. We wanted their help in developing a marketing strategy.

To begin, Mischa Communications took the time to understand our business, the challenges our clients face, and our company’s overall goal. From there, they created the strategy for us to implement and move forward with together. They have helped us establish our online presence through social media management and producing branding materials.

Their team also supports our Google Analytics, Bing, and Yahoo campaigns. Additionally, they provide web design support and help us strengthen our public relations efforts. Through all of these strategies, they’re helping us improve our organic online exposure.

Mischa Communications provides one main point of contact who works directly with my team. Though there is an entire team of support, we communicate with one primarily individual.

How did you come to work with Mischa Communications, Inc.?

We were introduced to Mischa Communications through a business colleague. We were impressed by their patience and attention to understanding our business, so we chose them for the project.

We spend between $5,000–$6,000 per month on their services.

We’ve been working with Mischa Communications since April 2013, and the engagement is ongoing.

Year over year, my business sees a 20% growth in revenue and success, which I partially attribute to the leads Mischa Communications help generate for us. They have helped us massively and organically improve our online presence and digital strategy.

How did Mischa Communications, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily use tools within Microsoft Office 365 to manage the project. Having one main contact makes the process very smooth and uncomplicated. They are communicative and know how to manage our expectations and budgets. Their team meets all of our deadlines and typically deliver work better than anticipated.

They have a keen ability to understand our business and create a message that resonates with our audience. Whether it's for new or existing clients, they know how to translate our ideas into an appealing strategy.

Since we have an open communication channel, we work together to improve whenever it’s needed, so there’s nothing I can think of for them to do better.

Take time, in the beginning, to explain what you’re expecting versus the way you want it done. They are very outcome-focused, and these details are helpful.

Overall Score I wish I could use them for everything.
    They deliver work sooner than expected and never miss a deadline.
    Though they aren't the cheapest, the value exceeds what anyone else can offer.
    They know exactly what we want—sometimes even more than we do.
    I already recommend them to people.

Marketing and Branding for Regulatory Consultants

"I've had nothing but a great experience working with them."

Mischa Communications, Inc., did web design along with marketing and branding. They assisted with social media management and coordinated with third parties for printing.

Matt Okolita
Managing Partner, Greyline Partners, LLC

This responsive team has effectively managed project needs during this successful ongoing partnership. Strengths of Mischa Communications, Inc. include time management and offering constructive feedback. They can operate with minimal oversight.

I'm the founder of Greyline Partners, LLC, a regulatory consulting business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mischa Communications, Inc.?

We needed web design and marketing and branding support.

We wanted to enhance our digital presence and update stale materials. Our current work is focused on outreach and ensuring we present ourselves well online, in print, and during in-person meetings or conferences.

They were referred to us by another financial services firm.

They fully support all of our marketing efforts and help lead our social media and online presence. They coordinate with all of our vendors for printing and other needs.

We coordinate primarily with Michelle (CEO, Mischa Communications, Inc.) She manages the product that is delivered to us.

I've had nothing but a great experience working with them.

We have had no issues communicating. They are professional, timely, and helpful. Michelle is excellent at managing our needs, offers her opinion clearly, and is very easy to work with.

Their responsiveness and attention to our needs stand out. They also can operate with broad instruction and little detail, which is necessary for our space.

No, we’re very satisfied.