A Fresh Approach to Web Design

We take a fresh approach to web design - nobody expects you to be an expert at all these internet site things... fortunately we are. Working with us and creating a new minty-fresh website is a complete breeze. Our team of super good-smelling experts will help you make all the right decisions so your precious online real estate works for your business.

2018
Barcelona, Spain
  • Broadway
    Leigh on Sea, ESS GMR4 J2

Jimmy Spithill

Minimal redesign for Fashion Stylist - AislingStyling.com Image

Minimal redesign for Fashion Stylist - AislingStyling.com

Aisling came to our team with a very specific idea in mind - she wanted a very minimal design and to showcase her portfolio and work is the main focus. What looks like such a simple site came with many challenges, but no issue for MintyGO and our super fresh-smelling techies. We're very pleased with the finished product... more importantly our client is as happy as a dog with two tails :)

NewWays - Walks & Mindfulness Image

NewWays - Walks & Mindfulness

MintyGo was tasked with creating a new website for a Walking Retreats company based out of Barcelona. NewWays provides fantastic organised mindful walking retreats along the Costa Brava. It was a real joy to work on such a fun project - we helped our client expand their business and increase online sign-ups by 65%.

Web Development for Outbound Lead Generation Company

"Their professionalism, attention to detail, and the skill of their work impressed me."

Sept. - Nov. 2019

MintyGo developed a website for an outbound lead generation company. This included providing copywriting services and image sourcing for the WordPress platform.

Barcelona, Spain
Toby Lyons
CEO, LeadLyons

The new website allowed the client to successfully sign a new client within the first two weeks. MintyGo is professional and hard-working, producing quality deliverables that meet the requirements of the client. The team is attentive and talented.

I am the founder of an outbound lead generation company

For what projects/services did your company hire MintyGo?

I needed a slick looking website in order to attract customers to my services as fast as possible. I had used outsourcing services like fiverr and UpWork to get people to build my website but the results were terrible. I tried to build the website myself but I didn't have the time or the skills.

Get a fully functioning, GDPR friendly website up and running as soon as possible. Attract my first 5 customers as a direct result of the website

Via a referral

4. expertly putting in call to action buttons to drive people to consultations

project manager and ceo

Within 2 weeks, I had signed a new client as a direct result of the website

Excellent

No, excellent service all round