Creating strong lasting impressions

Gold

We believe that your website is your first impression and it should be strong and memorable. We are a team of talented designers, developers & artists who truly care about every design that we create.

Walnut Creek, CA
  • 712 Bancroft Ste# 781
    Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Naya Clinics, The Chocolate Expo, Fitnique Strong, LowVG, Elite Pools, Bonnen Fitness, John Lipe, 88%, The Enchanted Spa, Elite Strategy, Chomp, Fountain Forward, BaconBites,Vignette Bake Shop, Dent Pro, Doorbadge, Job Career Critic, Senior Vision Eyecare, Wiings, House of Zest, Annie Crawford, Tecno Empaque, Pera Coloring, Conduit Insight, COMA, Andover Limo, Anna Ipsen, Bellevue Bridal, Bethel Christian University, C&C Designs, Uncle Barnaby, Iridian, Klein Recruiting, SBP

Klein Recruiting

Krisztina Klein wanted a site that reflected her personality and her business and not the traditional "law" industry websites out there.  Together, we created a beautiful and bright website for her business.

Anna Ipsen

Anna Ipsen, registered dietitian, wanted a website that reflected her personality and outlook on life. Mint created a colorful and professional platform for her growing business.

Elite Strategy

After struggling to have a website built for over a year with another agency, owner Holli contacted Mint in hopes of finally having her dream website made for her new business. In under 2 weeks Mint created a beautiful representation of her company.

Conduit Insight

Successful entrepreneur Bianca Finklestein was looking for a clean and simple website for her new consulting business. We collaborated from start to finish to create the perfect site.

House of Zest

House of Zest is a lifestyle blog using a beautiful Genesis Studio Press theme for Ruby Yeah, a mom and entrepreneur.

Chomp

San Francisco couple Aneela & Asim wanted to bring traditional Indian food to the tables of busy families in the area.  To them its more than just food, it's what brings families together at the end of a busy day.

Website Development & Design for Independent Singer

"They have been responsive in every circumstance."

Apr. 2017 - May 2017

Mint Design Agency developed an electronic press kit and an easily manageable website to promote a collection of music to increase sales and opportunities for performances.

Denver
David Stumph
Singer-Songwriter, Uncle Barnaby

Mint Design Agency created a simple but effective website that draws praise from visitors and has resulted in more performance bookings. The team features a hassle-free customer service approach, highlighted by its availability to make updates if necessary.

I am a solo musician.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mint Design Agency?

I contracted with Mint Design Agency to develop my personal website.

It was my hope that the website would promote my music, resulting in more sales and performance bookings.

I had several design proposals to choose from. Mint Design Agency was the most responsive and offered the timely solutions that I needed.

I required a website that would allow me to make updates on my own, including adding performance dates. Mint Design Agency also created an electronic press kit that has been critical in securing performance gigs.

I worked primarily with Mint Design Agency’s principal. I’m unsure if anybody else was involved on their side.

Overall, the website has been fairly well-received. I’ve seen an increase in performance bookings. I have yet to receive my first royalty distribution, so it is difficult to report a specific impact on music sales at this point.

The principal and I worked very well together in finding a website format that is easy for me to maintain.

They have been responsive in every circumstance. Following the initial design, I have needed help with a number of updates, and Mint Design Agency has always been able to offer better solutions than I originally expected.

No, I cannot see any areas for improvement.

Web Design Support for Tech Development Company

“All work is completed on time and their project management skills are excellent.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Mint Design Agency provides web design services and support whenever necessary. Specializing in WordPress, they’re able to work directly with customers and create designs tailored explicitly for SEO.

Sunnyvale, California
Owner, Hashtag Systems

Mint Design Agency delivers high-quality website designs that take full advantage of the WordPress platform. They produce responsive websites with intuitive interfaces. Executive-level engagement facilitates a communicative and transparent experience. They conduct themselves professionally.

I’m the founder of Hashtag Systems Inc. We’re a full stack development company that specializes in custom applications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mint Design Agency?

Several customers of ours asked for design services in addition to development work. We wanted to have quick access to a web design firm to serve our clients better.

Mint Design Agency handles all of our web design projects. They’re especially skilled using WordPress, so we develop sites on that platform whenever possible. We transfer clients to Brandy (Founder, Mint Design Agency) if they have specific WordPress requirements and she drives the projects from there.

Brandy is our main point of contact, but I assume she has other designers on her team.

How did you come to work with Mint Design Agency?

I tried several other agencies and multiple freelancers in the past. None of which offered a satisfactory level of commitment or quality deliverables. I’m happy we reached out to Mint Design Agency.

We’ve invested $8,000–$10,000 thus far.

We started working together in March 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

Brandy is aware of the SEO aspect of web design and that adds to the value they provide. She makes sure all each site is responsive and works directly with clients. We appreciate not having to play the role of the middleman. If there are any questions, she’ll jump on a call with the customer to get things clarified.

How did Mint Design Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

All work is completed on time and their project management skills are excellent. Brandy has a Slack channel open for us, so we get regular updates regarding each project’s progression. They’re incredibly transparent.

Brandy stays on top of the projects we assign and goes out of her way to keep us informed. There hasn’t been a situation where I’ve had to ask for an update. Also, each site is expertly crafted, responsive, and designed with SEO in mind.

I can’t think of any. Everything has been great so far.

Work directly with Brandy and don’t try to complicate the communication channels by adding other contacts.

The price is reasonable.
    It’s excellent.

Web Design for Freelance Writer

"I appreciated how attentive Mint Design was, accommodating my needs to ensure I was happy with the final design."

Aug. - Sept. 2018

Mint Design Agency created a WordPress website to serve as a content home, newsletter producer, and social engagement tool. They created the site based on existing requirements and collaborated on the design.

Oakland, California
Writer, Freelance

Though the site launched too recently to produce statistics, Mint Design Agency proved to be a powerful partner, instituting an effortless partnership with consistent communication. They were cognizant and respectful of personal preferences and made themselves available to affect requested changes.

I am a freelance writer and blogger.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mint Design Agency?

I needed a WordPress site with a modern, clean design to which I could easily upload content. It also needed to have anti-spam protections, a portfolio page for published work, newsletter capabilities, and social media plugins.

I needed to design a responsive WordPress website to showcase my blog, travel photos, and published articles.

I was looking for a woman-owned web design company in the Bay Area. Mint Design Agency had the best responses and the most visually interesting web design portfolio. Their aesthetic aligned with my vision as well.

I provided a task list of my desired goals and Mint Design created an initial mock-up. We met online to finalize the design and then went through a series of revisions to achieve the final product.

I worked directly with their web designer.

The website is just launching, so there are no stats to share as of yet.

Our cooperation was clear and easy.

I appreciated how attentive Mint Design was, accommodating my needs to ensure I was happy with the final design. They even added small touches and after the fact.

The process would have been more streamlined if I’d submitted my goals/tasks in an excel spreadsheet, as opposed to an email thread, but that’s my mistake.

I'd definitely hire them again.

Web & Logo Design for Marketing Agency

"I was impressed with their ability to turn our vision into reality."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Mint Design created several logo prototypes and refreshed an outdated website and mobile site.

CEO, Digital Marketing Agency

The rebranding earned rave reviews from customers, attracted new business, and contributed to an increase in leads and conversions. Mint Design met every deadline and delivered consistently outstanding work. They transformed abstract concepts into compelling designs.

I'm the CEO of an agency that offers digital advertising and marketing solutions to other businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mint Design Agency?

We hired Mint Design to rebrand our business and make our website more modern and user-friendly.

We wanted to elevate our brand and website to a higher quality standard.

We found Mint Design on Thumbtack and connected on LinkedIn. We carefully vetted their work and were pleased with their portfolio and honesty.

Mint Design created five logo options from which we could choose. We loved one of them and didn't modify it much, although they offered to do so. Mint Design also modified our outdated website and mobile site to match our quality standards.

We primarily worked with the owner and a few of her teammates.

Our form conversion rates and phone calls have increased, which we attribute mainly to our website overhaul. After sharing our new brand with existing customers, we received amazing praise. We've attracted more clients for Mint Design because of their high-quality work.

It was seamless. We used Monday.com for project management. We had a tight timeline, but they did an amazing job of delivering work before the deadlines.

I was impressed with their ability to turn our vision into a reality. We were open to their thoughts. If we had designed the project, its quality wouldn't have matched our goals.

Everything went well, down to the follow-up meeting after the project was complete.

Website Build for Car Repair Franchise

"We’ve received a lot of positive feedback from customers saying the site shows off our business in a sleek way."

Aug. - Sept. 2018

Mint Design Agency built a franchise website. Implementing a modern design and uploading original photographs, they created an intuitive layout that would communicate a particular business identity.

Concord, California
Anna Stevens
Owner, DentPro Colors Inc.

Visitors are pleased with the site’s appearance and the way it communicates necessary information. Mint Design Agency worked deliberately, optimizing every aspect of the site, while never endangering an on-time delivery. Customers can expect innovative design ideas and custom styles.

My husband and I own DentPro Colors Inc., a franchise of an auto-body and paint repair shop.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mint Design Agency?

We needed to create a website that wasn’t connected to a corporate website.

We were looking for a modern, mobile-friendly, simple way for customers to contact us and understand who we are, as a company.

A family member recommended them to us.

The founder and her company took the photos we needed and made sure they reflected the content we wanted to communicate in an easy-to-understand format.

We worked directly with the founder.

We’ve received a lot of positive feedback from customers saying the site shows off our business in a sleek way.

I wanted to take my time and not rush the project so that the final product would be the best it could be. Mint Design Agency did just this, yet still finished everything by the deadline.

Their style and programming were impressive and quite forward-thinking, especially with our “before and after,” picture gallery.

The only way they could improve would be looking at the site on both mobile and desktop devices to ensure that every tab and page receives the best possible quality control.

Web Design and Dev for Healthcare R&D Organization

"It is clean, engaging, easy to navigate, and conveys my message well."

May 2018 - June 2018

Mint Design Agency provided web design and development services, building a multiple-page website from scratch. They developed the UI, layout, and gave recommendations to improve the appearance.

Rockville, MD
Bianca Finkelstein
Founder, Conduit Insight Inc.

The finished site was completed within a quick deadline and delivered in less than a week. It is attractive, easy to use, and meets the provided requirements perfectly, receiving positive feedback from its users. The team was responsive and dedicated, ensuring that they satisfied the client fully.

I'm the founder of Conduit Insight, a research and development organization in healthcare.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mint Design Agency?

I needed work on the design and launch of my company website.

To create a website from scratch that is simple, clean, and attractive. I wanted a look that balanced two different industries that I am in: healthcare consulting, and its more traditional appearance, and tech startup, which can be edgier.

I used Thumbtack and then had phone interviews with multiple vendors.

They built a homepage, services page, about page, and contact page. That involved choosing the layout, inserting content, developing the colors and design, laying out stock images, and making recommendations on how to make the site more attractive.

Brandy (Founder, Mint Design Agency) did the majority of the work, with a coordinator who handled administrative issues.

I love my website. I've received great feedback from members of my industry that it is clean, engaging, easy to navigate, and conveys my message well.

Brandy was very responsive by email and text. She was able to spend a lot of time on the phone with me in order to understand my needs, and was very patient as I changed my mind about things many times. It was very easy to work with her.

The customer service and dedication to the client. I felt that my satisfaction was the most important thing to them, and Brandy assured me that she would not leave me with a product that I was not thrilled with. They delivered the product within the timeframe I gave, which was very tight—less than one week.

I can't think of anything.

Overall Score My website surpassed my expectations
    They're very responsive to emails and texts, and are available on short notice.
    Given the quality of the work, I think they could charge more.
    The design, layout, and functionality are all great.
    I already referred them to a friend who has signed a contract for a new webiste.

Website Redesign for Contract Furniture Company

“Mint Design Agency offered many viable solutions to our needs and requirements.”

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Mint Design Agency redesigned an e-commerce website to showcase new content and features. The team added information about products and services. They also created a blog.

Pleasant Hill, California
President & Owner, Contract Furniture Design Company

The modern website was aesthetically pleasing and easier to navigate. Mint Design Agency facilitated easy communication and delivered practical and creative results. Clients can expect excellent design services at a reasonable price.

I am the president and owner of a contract furniture design company. We offer commercial space planning, design, contract furnishings, and acoustical solutions to the business industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mint Design Agency?

My company engaged Mint Design Agency to redesign our website.

We wanted our website to showcase new services, projects, and product lines in a visually aesthetic and user-friendly manner. My team also wanted to incorporate new features, such as a blog.

My team had worked with three other vendors and were dissatisfied with their content and design ideas. After interviewing Brandy (Founder, Mint Design Agency), it was evident that Mint Design Agency offered the design elements and features that we wanted at a reasonable cost.

Mint Design Agency began by reviewing the existing website. They redesigned the site and formatted the new content we provided.

We worked with Brandy throughout the entire process.

Although the site needs some minor adjustments and will require upkeep, Mint Design Agency successfully launched the creative and contemporary site that we wanted.

Communication was generally good between our teams.

We enjoyed working with Brandy. Mint Design Agency offered many viable solutions to our needs and requirements.

Our only regret is that we were not aware of Mint Design Agency sooner.

Web Design Services for Health & Wellness Site

“Mint Design Agency was committed to making sure that I was satisfied with the result.”

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Mint Design Agency designed a health and wellness website.

Pediatrician, Public Hospital

Mint Design Agency translated business goals into a user-friendly and attractive design. The agency’s CEO was directly involved in the project and dedicated to surpassing expectations.

I am a physician at a public hospital.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mint Design Agency?

I hired them to design my professional website.

My goal was to have a beautiful layout with user-friendly features.

I found them online.

They provided design services for a health and wellness website.

I worked directly with the owner of the company.

The site turned out beautifully.

It was excellent. Communicating with them was easy.

Mint Design Agency was committed to making sure that I was satisfied with the result. Brandy (Founder, Mint Design Agency) went above and beyond to ensure I was happy and even offered support after they completed the project.

There were some delays but nothing beyond what would be expected.

E-Commerce Migration for Hairbrush Manufacturer

"Brandy both listened to my request to simplify the site and added her own expert touches."

Jan. - Feb. 2019

Mint Design Agency migrated content from an existing website onto a Shopify e-commerce platform. They both re-uploaded old images and shot and implemented new ones.

San Francisco, Caifornia
CEO, Hairbrush Manufacturer

The migration was successful, and design changes were greeted positively by internal stakeholders. Mint Design Agency internalized initial requirements and demonstrated top-level expertise. Customers can expect a professional engagement.

I’m the CEO of a hairbrush manufacturer.

​

For what projects/services did your company hire Mint Design Agency?

I wanted to move my previous website content over to Shopify.

I wanted a sleek, modern, simple site that was easy to navigate.

I was referred to them.

Mint Design migrated my existing content over to a Shopify e-commerce platform. They both organized old images and uploaded new ones that they shot and played out.

I only worked with Brandy (Founder, Mint Design).

They were able to transfer my data successfully and make final adjustments that I approved of.

It was very effective.

No, not that I saw. I’m going to work with them again when my new product is released to create more content.

Overall Score They delivered an awesome website.
    They were dependable.
    It was highly affordable.
    They were reliable.
    Yes, I'd recommend them.

Website Development for Counseling Service

"The team demonstrated boundless dedication and an immense work ethic."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Mint Design Agency developed a website from scratch.

Cincinnati

The team was communicative and open to feedback. They built a great site.

I’m the founder and lead therapist of Naya Clinics. We provide marriage counseling, therapy, and life coaching services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mint Design Agency?

Mint Design Agency needed to build a new website scratch.

I wanted a responsive and beautiful world-class website that accurately represented my counseling and coaching practice.

The team’s creative flair, boundless energy, and dedication distinguished them from the other applicant vendors.

Mint Design Agency built a website from the ground up.

Brandy (Founder, Mint Design Agency) served as the team lead.

The website is great.

Direct communication with Brandy was robust and continuous. We spoke via email, phone, and Skype.

The team demonstrated boundless dedication and an immense work ethic. They were open to feedback, even during the later stages of the engagement.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Gold