Your website is your first impression

We believe that your website is your first impression and it should be strong and memorable. We are a team of talented designers, developers & artists who truly care about every design that we create.

Walnut Creek, CA
  • 712 Bancroft Ste# 781
    Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Naya Clinics, The Chocolate Expo, Fitnique Strong, LowVG, Elite Pools, Bonnen Fitness, John Lipe, 88%, The Enchanted Spa, Elite Strategy, Chomp, Fountain Forward, BaconBites,Vignette Bake Shop, Dent Pro, Doorbadge, Job Career Critic, Senior Vision Eyecare, Wiings, House of Zest, Annie Crawford, Tecno Empaque, Pera Coloring, Conduit Insight, COMA, Andover Limo, Anna Ipsen, Bellevue Bridal, Bethel Christian University, C&C Designs, Uncle Barnaby, Iridian, Klein Recruiting, SBP

Klein Recruiting

Krisztina Klein wanted a site that reflected her personality and her business and not the traditional "law" industry websites out there.  Together, we created a beautiful and bright website for her business.

Anna Ipsen

Anna Ipsen, registered dietitian, wanted a website that reflected her personality and outlook on life. Mint created a colorful and professional platform for her growing business.

Elite Strategy

After struggling to have a website built for over a year with another agency, owner Holli contacted Mint in hopes of finally having her dream website made for her new business. In under 2 weeks Mint created a beautiful representation of her company.

Conduit Insight

Successful entrepreneur Bianca Finklestein was looking for a clean and simple website for her new consulting business. We collaborated from start to finish to create the perfect site.

House of Zest

House of Zest is a lifestyle blog using a beautiful Genesis Studio Press theme for Ruby Yeah, a mom and entrepreneur.

Chomp

San Francisco couple Aneela & Asim wanted to bring traditional Indian food to the tables of busy families in the area.  To them its more than just food, it's what brings families together at the end of a busy day.

Website Development & Design for Independent Singer

"They have been responsive in every circumstance."

Apr. 2017 - May 2017

Mint Design Agency developed an electronic press kit and an easily manageable website to promote a collection of music to increase sales and opportunities for performances.

Denver
David Stumph
Singer-Songwriter, Uncle Barnaby

Mint Design Agency created a simple but effective website that draws praise from visitors and has resulted in more performance bookings. The team features a hassle-free customer service approach, highlighted by its availability to make updates if necessary.

I am a solo musician.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mint Design Agency?

I contracted with Mint Design Agency to develop my personal website.

It was my hope that the website would promote my music, resulting in more sales and performance bookings.

I had several design proposals to choose from. Mint Design Agency was the most responsive and offered the timely solutions that I needed.

I required a website that would allow me to make updates on my own, including adding performance dates. Mint Design Agency also created an electronic press kit that has been critical in securing performance gigs.

I worked primarily with Mint Design Agency’s principal. I’m unsure if anybody else was involved on their side.

Overall, the website has been fairly well-received. I’ve seen an increase in performance bookings. I have yet to receive my first royalty distribution, so it is difficult to report a specific impact on music sales at this point.

The principal and I worked very well together in finding a website format that is easy for me to maintain.

They have been responsive in every circumstance. Following the initial design, I have needed help with a number of updates, and Mint Design Agency has always been able to offer better solutions than I originally expected.

No, I cannot see any areas for improvement.

Web Design Support for Tech Development Company

“All work is completed on time and their project management skills are excellent.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Mint Design Agency provides web design services and support whenever necessary. Specializing in WordPress, they’re able to work directly with customers and create designs tailored explicitly for SEO.

Sunnyvale, California
Owner, Hashtag Systems

Mint Design Agency delivers high-quality website designs that take full advantage of the WordPress platform. They produce responsive websites with intuitive interfaces. Executive-level engagement facilitates a communicative and transparent experience. They conduct themselves professionally.

I’m the founder of Hashtag Systems Inc. We’re a full stack development company that specializes in custom applications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mint Design Agency?

Several customers of ours asked for design services in addition to development work. We wanted to have quick access to a web design firm to serve our clients better.

Mint Design Agency handles all of our web design projects. They’re especially skilled using WordPress, so we develop sites on that platform whenever possible. We transfer clients to Brandy (Founder, Mint Design Agency) if they have specific WordPress requirements and she drives the projects from there.

Brandy is our main point of contact, but I assume she has other designers on her team.

How did you come to work with Mint Design Agency?

I tried several other agencies and multiple freelancers in the past. None of which offered a satisfactory level of commitment or quality deliverables. I’m happy we reached out to Mint Design Agency.

We’ve invested $8,000–$10,000 thus far.

We started working together in March 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

Brandy is aware of the SEO aspect of web design and that adds to the value they provide. She makes sure all each site is responsive and works directly with clients. We appreciate not having to play the role of the middleman. If there are any questions, she’ll jump on a call with the customer to get things clarified.

How did Mint Design Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

All work is completed on time and their project management skills are excellent. Brandy has a Slack channel open for us, so we get regular updates regarding each project’s progression. They’re incredibly transparent.

Brandy stays on top of the projects we assign and goes out of her way to keep us informed. There hasn’t been a situation where I’ve had to ask for an update. Also, each site is expertly crafted, responsive, and designed with SEO in mind.

I can’t think of any. Everything has been great so far.

Work directly with Brandy and don’t try to complicate the communication channels by adding other contacts.

The price is reasonable.
    It’s excellent.

Web Design for Freelance Writer

"I appreciated how attentive Mint Design was, accommodating my needs to ensure I was happy with the final design."

Aug. - Sept. 2018

Mint Design Agency created a WordPress website to serve as a content home, newsletter producer, and social engagement tool. They created the site based on existing requirements and collaborated on the design.

Oakland, California
Writer, Freelance

Though the site launched too recently to produce statistics, Mint Design Agency proved to be a powerful partner, instituting an effortless partnership with consistent communication. They were cognizant and respectful of personal preferences and made themselves available to affect requested changes.

I am a freelance writer and blogger.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mint Design Agency?

I needed a WordPress site with a modern, clean design to which I could easily upload content. It also needed to have anti-spam protections, a portfolio page for published work, newsletter capabilities, and social media plugins.

I needed to design a responsive WordPress website to showcase my blog, travel photos, and published articles.

I was looking for a woman-owned web design company in the Bay Area. Mint Design Agency had the best responses and the most visually interesting web design portfolio. Their aesthetic aligned with my vision as well.

I provided a task list of my desired goals and Mint Design created an initial mock-up. We met online to finalize the design and then went through a series of revisions to achieve the final product.

I worked directly with their web designer.

The website is just launching, so there are no stats to share as of yet.

Our cooperation was clear and easy.

I appreciated how attentive Mint Design was, accommodating my needs to ensure I was happy with the final design. They even added small touches and after the fact.

The process would have been more streamlined if I’d submitted my goals/tasks in an excel spreadsheet, as opposed to an email thread, but that’s my mistake.

I'd definitely hire them again.

Web & Logo Design for Marketing Agency

"I was impressed with their ability to turn our vision into reality."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Mint Design created several logo prototypes and refreshed an outdated website and mobile site.

CEO, Digital Marketing Agency

The rebranding earned rave reviews from customers, attracted new business, and contributed to an increase in leads and conversions. Mint Design met every deadline and delivered consistently outstanding work. They transformed abstract concepts into compelling designs.

I'm the CEO of an agency that offers digital advertising and marketing solutions to other businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mint Design Agency?

We hired Mint Design to rebrand our business and make our website more modern and user-friendly.

We wanted to elevate our brand and website to a higher quality standard.

We found Mint Design on Thumbtack and connected on LinkedIn. We carefully vetted their work and were pleased with their portfolio and honesty.

Mint Design created five logo options from which we could choose. We loved one of them and didn't modify it much, although they offered to do so. Mint Design also modified our outdated website and mobile site to match our quality standards.

We primarily worked with the owner and a few of her teammates.

Our form conversion rates and phone calls have increased, which we attribute mainly to our website overhaul. After sharing our new brand with existing customers, we received amazing praise. We've attracted more clients for Mint Design because of their high-quality work.

It was seamless. We used Monday.com for project management. We had a tight timeline, but they did an amazing job of delivering work before the deadlines.

I was impressed with their ability to turn our vision into a reality. We were open to their thoughts. If we had designed the project, its quality wouldn't have matched our goals.

Everything went well, down to the follow-up meeting after the project was complete.

Website Build for Car Repair Franchise

"We’ve received a lot of positive feedback from customers saying the site shows off our business in a sleek way."

Aug. - Sept. 2018

Mint Design Agency built a franchise website. Implementing a modern design and uploading original photographs, they created an intuitive layout that would communicate a particular business identity.

Concord, California
Anna Stevens
Owner, DentPro Colors Inc.

Visitors are pleased with the site’s appearance and the way it communicates necessary information. Mint Design Agency worked deliberately, optimizing every aspect of the site, while never endangering an on-time delivery. Customers can expect innovative design ideas and custom styles.

My husband and I own DentPro Colors Inc., a franchise of an auto-body and paint repair shop.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mint Design Agency?

We needed to create a website that wasn’t connected to a corporate website.

We were looking for a modern, mobile-friendly, simple way for customers to contact us and understand who we are, as a company.

A family member recommended them to us.

The founder and her company took the photos we needed and made sure they reflected the content we wanted to communicate in an easy-to-understand format.

We worked directly with the founder.

We’ve received a lot of positive feedback from customers saying the site shows off our business in a sleek way.

I wanted to take my time and not rush the project so that the final product would be the best it could be. Mint Design Agency did just this, yet still finished everything by the deadline.

Their style and programming were impressive and quite forward-thinking, especially with our “before and after,” picture gallery.

The only way they could improve would be looking at the site on both mobile and desktop devices to ensure that every tab and page receives the best possible quality control.

Web Design and Dev for Healthcare R&D Organization

"It is clean, engaging, easy to navigate, and conveys my message well."

May 2018 - June 2018

Mint Design Agency provided web design and development services, building a multiple-page website from scratch. They developed the UI, layout, and gave recommendations to improve the appearance.

Rockville, MD
Bianca Finkelstein
Founder, Conduit Insight Inc.

The finished site was completed within a quick deadline and delivered in less than a week. It is attractive, easy to use, and meets the provided requirements perfectly, receiving positive feedback from its users. The team was responsive and dedicated, ensuring that they satisfied the client fully.

I'm the founder of Conduit Insight, a research and development organization in healthcare.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mint Design Agency?

I needed work on the design and launch of my company website.

To create a website from scratch that is simple, clean, and attractive. I wanted a look that balanced two different industries that I am in: healthcare consulting, and its more traditional appearance, and tech startup, which can be edgier.

I used Thumbtack and then had phone interviews with multiple vendors.

They built a homepage, services page, about page, and contact page. That involved choosing the layout, inserting content, developing the colors and design, laying out stock images, and making recommendations on how to make the site more attractive.

Brandy (Founder, Mint Design Agency) did the majority of the work, with a coordinator who handled administrative issues.

I love my website. I've received great feedback from members of my industry that it is clean, engaging, easy to navigate, and conveys my message well.

Brandy was very responsive by email and text. She was able to spend a lot of time on the phone with me in order to understand my needs, and was very patient as I changed my mind about things many times. It was very easy to work with her.

The customer service and dedication to the client. I felt that my satisfaction was the most important thing to them, and Brandy assured me that she would not leave me with a product that I was not thrilled with. They delivered the product within the timeframe I gave, which was very tight—less than one week.

I can't think of anything.

Overall Score My website surpassed my expectations
    They're very responsive to emails and texts, and are available on short notice.
    Given the quality of the work, I think they could charge more.
    The design, layout, and functionality are all great.
    I already referred them to a friend who has signed a contract for a new webiste.

Redesign & Hosting for Ministry Website

“Mint Design's work was phenomenal.”

May 2018

Mint Design Agency redesigned a website featuring inspirational books and mentoring services. They also migrated content to a new platform and set up hosting.

Ponte Vedra, Florida
Tresca Trent Grannum
Author & Pastoral Counselor, Selah With Love, LLC

Mint Design Agency’s turnaround time and output exceeded expectations. The team was thorough, reliable, and easy to work with.

Selah With Love, LLC is a ministry that shares the love and grace of God through books, blogs, mentoring, and teaching.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mint Design Agency?

We hired Mint Design Agency to design a new look for our website.

We wanted to promote and sell our products online.

I selected them through Thumbtack

Aside from web design, Brandy (Owner and Web Designer, Mint Design Agency) moved our old website to a new platform. She also set up a more streamlined and affordable hosting service.

I communicated directly with Brandy.

Mint Design's work was phenomenal. The website’s accuracy and performance make our job so much easier. Plus, they completed the project within 30 days.

We communicated by phone and email. I enjoyed every minute working with Brandy.

Mint Design exceeded my expectations. The company was professional and attentive to details.

None.

It was easy.
    They were cost-effective
    They provided superb service and high-quality work.
    I’ve already referred them.