Minimalist and delicate motion graphics for brands

Minimalia is a motion design studio. We create minimalist and delicate motion graphics for brands.

Our main services are customised motion graphics and explainer videos.

Based in Barcelona, working wordlwide, since 2016.

[email protected]

Barcelona, Spain

Movistar+, Glam Software ERP/CRM, Anubex, IRIS, Caja de Ingenieros, Càritas, Diputació de Girona, Galetes Farners and Antylop

Diputació de Girona — Programa Co-Creix Explainer

Illustration: Studio Carreras

Antylop Brand Video: vimeo.com/364017223
Antylop Service Explainer: vimeo.com/364018057

Video Production for Horseback Tourism Company

"Their creativity, emotional intelligence, and single-mindedness were impressive."

Sept. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Minimalia produced a corporate video to communicate an organization's mission.

Rome, Italy
CEO, Horseback Riding Tourism Company

The video has been shared over 80,000 times, and it was successfully used to communicate with stakeholders. The content even facilitated contracted agreements. It was a pleasure working with the group throughout the timeline.

Unconventional tailor made experiences, incoming tourism packages

For what projects/services did your company hire Minimalia?

Corporate video Motion Grafic

To comunicate to stakeholders the mission and services of my company

She was recommended to me by another company

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Minimal Motion Grafic worked in detail. Emotional music. A Little ball draws lines and figures, explosions, it breaks down and reassembles.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We warked together during the entire process

The video have beeen shared more then 80.000 times. It was used for all the presentations with stakeholders. It helped us to sign contracts

The team working was simply magnificent

Creativity, emotional intelligence, single mindedness

I am 100% satisfied

Animated Videos for Content Creator

"I find their style of animation and the way they work to be really good."

June 2017 - Ongoing

minimalia is an ongoing partner for a content creation agency’s animated video projects. They are responsible for producing 4–5 videos that run 30–120 seconds long based on each client’s briefing.

Antwerp, Belgium
Tom Lauwer
Owner, Tom's Cabin

The videos meet the clients’ standards, leading to a long-term relationship with the agency. In each collaboration, minimalia is proactive about solving problems and improving things, contributing to a high quality of work. Their work ethic and diligence stand out.

I am the owner of Tom’s Cabin. We specialize in content creation and video communication. When companies want to communicate with video, we help them make that happen.

What challenge were you trying to address with minimalia?

We needed someone to produce animated videos for us.

We have four or five projects a year with minimalia. The videos are between 30 seconds to two minutes long, and they handle everything from production to editing.

We start by giving minimalia a briefing of what we’re looking for: what the video should look like and the purpose of the video. Following that, they give me an estimate of the cost, which we always negotiate upfront so there aren’t any wrong expectations from both sides. Once approved, we begin working together.

Our collaborations are always very nice because they respect deadlines and agreements that are made. They also deliver very good quality of work. They are also very proactive and suggest things so that we end up with a good video that we and the client are very happy with.

I work with one person from minimalia.

We’ve spent €7,000–€8,000 Euros (approximately $7,800–$8,900 USD).

We began working with them in June 2017, and we are still working with them.

They are usually right on track with what we need. My clients are also always happy with the results. We are very happy to work with them.

How did minimalia perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very good at meeting deadlines. Communication is also very clear and has been very good; minimalia always responds to our messages.

I find their style of animation and the way they work to be really good.

For the moment, I am quite happy with everything.

Definitely work with them.

Video Storyboards, Animation & Graphics for Production Co

“They do excellent, high-quality work, and they’re extremely reliable.”

Jan. 2011 - Ongoing

minimalia provides production support to a Belgian video production and marketing company. They create storyboards and oversee the animation and motion graphics for videos that are between 1–5 minutes.

Antwerp, Belgium
Wim Symoens
Owner, Clickable Video

Internal stakeholders report that minimalia has had an immeasurable impact on their business. Clients are also extremely pleased with their work. Professional and timely, the team exhibits tasteful creative judgment. They offer reasonable industry prices.

I’m the general manager and producer at Clickable Video, a production company in Belgium. We mainly produce corporate videos and video marketing campaigns.

What challenge were you trying to address with minimalia?

We needed help with video production.

minimalia has primarily produced content for our large, international clients. They’ve done motion graphics and some animation. The videos are between 1– 5 minutes. They produced a video for one of our larger clients, a subsidiary of a multinational imaging corporation, detailing their digital services. More specifically, the video explains how they use a complex process to screen data and ensure it’s safe. They also produced a video for a client that transfers old infrastructure processes to new processes for major financial, aviation, and international companies. The video explains how they provide this new way of working and why their services are reliable.

We communicate with our client about what they want and what message they wish to send, and then we create the script and the message. We also look for a specific style or genre. Once we have that, we communicate with Yasmin (Founder/Creative Director, minimalia) and get her opinion. minimalia then creates the storyboard; once that’s approved, they continue with the animation.

My point of contact is Yasmin. We usually work with 3–4 other people, depending on the project.

How did you come to work with minimalia?

I saw Yasmin’s work on Vimeo and contacted her.

My company spends €5,000–€15,000 (approximately $5,500–$16,500 USD) each year.

We started working together in January 2011, and our partnership is ongoing.

The whole process has been terrific. We have very happy clients and recurring clients. It’s impossible to say how much of an impact they’ve had on our business.

How did minimalia perform from a project management standpoint?

Yasmin is a true professional. What’s really awesome about her is that she has excellent taste, which is very important in the line of work that she does. She’s extremely reliable and delivers when she says she will.

I recommend minimalia. They do excellent, high-quality work, and they’re extremely reliable.

There’s nothing bad I can say about them.

Start working with them. I recommend using them.

Overall Score I intend to continue working with them.
    It couldn’t be better. They always stick to schedules, and if there’s a problem, they let me know.
    Compared to other collaborators, it’s very good.
    They deliver excellent quality with adherence to schedules.

Video Production for Design Studio

"minimalia was very involved in the process and truly understood what we needed before starting the project."

Oct. - Nov. 2016

minimalia produced a minute-long video for a design studio’s client. Their team handled the animation and editing tasks, using an existing script and polishing the final product before delivery.

Girona, Spain
Genís Carreras
Owner, Studio Carreras

The efforts resulted in a great final video, satisfying the client and leading to continued business for the studio. minimalia displayed a strong ability to convey the desired messaging to the right audience. Their expertise in video production was valuable and made for a smooth engagement.

I’m the founder of Studio Carreras, a design and illustration studio.

What challenge were you trying to address with minimalia?

We hired minimalia because our client needed an animated explainer video, rather than a single image.

I worked with Yasmin (Founder & Creative Director, minimalia) on the visual identity. For the video itself, their team was responsible for using our client’s scripts, designing the slides, and animating everything. We collaborated on the design process.

Once the video was complete, they handled all the editing and arranging the scenes. They added all the finishing touches, including the audio. The final video was around one minute long.

I only worked directly with Yasmin.

How did you come to work with minimalia?

I considered a few companies from my area, but minimalia caught my attention because we were working in the same coworking space. Once we got to know each other and appreciate each other’s work, we agreed to collaborate.

We spent less than $1,000.

We worked together from October–November 2016.

The video had a great impact. This project was my first with the client, and they’re now an ongoing client. They were very happy with the result, finding the way the video explained a complex idea to be very impressive. The video helped spread a message that resonated with the target audience.

How did minimalia perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team was proficient and very professional. I was pleased with how they managed the project.

minimalia was very involved in the process and truly understood what we needed before starting the project. This was helpful later on in the process and helped them achieve our goals. I trusted Yasmin and she did a great job.

I became the middleman between my client and minimalia, which meant the process wasn’t as straightforward as I’d pictured it would be. However, it wasn’t an issue because there wasn’t too much feedback to convey between the teams.

Trust the level of proficiency that Yasmin has with videos. She corrected me whenever something was wrong and displayed great expertise. I recommend using them because of how professional they are.

Overall Score Yasmin is a very nice person to work with. She always finds solutions that work well for us as a client.
    It was quicker than we expected.
    It’s very competitive pricing for the service they provide.