WE MAKE COOL VIDEOS

Minifridge Media is a Toronto video production company that creates effective video content for businesses, agencies, brands & organizations.

We make commercials, corporate videos, and social media content. If you have an idea, we can bring it to life. And if you don't know where to start, we'll come up with video concepts that'll sell your products, tell your story, and get your business noticed.

We also offer individual script-writing, directing, and video editing services. You can either do your whole video with us, or just the parts you need.

Minifridge Media is located in the heart of Toronto's entertainment district. Get in touch with us today for a free consultation and quote for your video project.

• 20 Camden St., #200B
    Toronto, ON M5V 1V1

Coffee Culture, EY, Aviva, Chuck's Roadhouse Grill, Trisura, Messagepoint, Concordia University, Mayor John Tory,  Braingrid, Mortgages.ca

Messagepoint / “Evil Genius”

In this humorous piece, an evil genius is convinced by his totally ordinary employees to start using a new customer communication software. Sounds diabolical!

Toronto Pearson Airport / “New Website Launch”

We went to the airport with a camera crew and showed passengers Pearson's new websites. Their genuine reactions were then edited into this social media promo.

Honk / "Introducing HonkTAP"

This 15-second spot was created to announce the revolutionary new parking technology from Honk.

Chuck's Roadhouse Grill / "Yeehaw!"

TV commercial produced for growing restaurant chain Chuck's Roadhouse Bar & Grill. Played on TV for months, including a prominent run on CP24.

Reliable Corporation / "Action Dad"

This humorous commercial makes steam-cleaning your house look like a great time.

Minifridge Media / 2020 Demo Reel

A short sizzle reel featuring some of Minifridge Media's best projects over the last 4 years.

Video Production for Garment Care Manufacturer

"They were able to find ideal actors and the right set for this project."

June - July 2019

Minifridge Media created a promotional video. Their team worked from initial discussions through final editing and filming. They hired actors, researched the project, and found the correct set.

Peter Vallas
Marketing Manager, Reliable

Minifridge Media's video has received great feedback for its high-quality production value and entertainment properties. Their creativity and ability to cast the ideal actor was highly impressive. The shooting and direction process was very effective.

At Reliable, I was the Marketing Manager. My role was to develop content for a wide variety of products. Reliable manufacturers consumer and professional products in garment care, steam cleaning and a wide variety of other markets.

For what projects/services did your company hire Minifridge Media?

We hired Minifridge Media to produce a video for our new home steam cleaner launch.

For years, our commercials (for web) were missing the mark on production value, entertainment and delivering the overall product value. We wanted to create an exciting video that showcased the product in a creative way.

Over the course of a few weeks, I researched a variety of vendors. This included browsing videos reels, multiple discussions over the phone and receiving proposals. After talking to Andrew at Minifridge Media I knew his team was right for the job. He was professional and friendly and provided an explanation of his team would handle this project.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Once we began working together, we collaborated on the idea we spoke about during our initial discussions. They asked the right questions to find out about the product and its key attributes. They were able to create a script, hire the write actors and find the right set. After shooting, we worked together on the edits and the process was a breeze

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We worked together through the entire process. I approved the script, I was brought on set and provided feedback during shooting and was part of the post-processing process. Feedback and edits were easy for Minifridge Media to manage.

The video ended up being one of our best yet. The production value, overall entertainment and feedback were all positive (internal and external).

I worked directly with one person so that it made it easy to discuss everything from the script, to edits and more.

The creativity and talent acquisition. They were able to find ideal actors and the right set for this project. Watching the video being directed was also a real treat. Andrew has great vision and leadership that was on display during the shooting process.

My team and I were very impressed with the overall experience.

Explainer Video for Executive Coaching Company

"Minifridge Media was attentive at every stage of the relationship."

Jan. - Feb. 2014

Minifridge Media created an explainer video with the aim of demonstrating stakeholders' services. This involved scriptwriting, sourcing locations, and editing.

Marilyn Osborne PCC, CPA Executive Coach
Owner, Executive Coaching Business

After posting the video, site traffic and inquiries increased. In particular, qualified leads have engaged with stakeholders after viewing the video. The vendor maintained a seamless workflow throughout the engagement. Their detail orientation and patience were appreciated.

I own an Executive Coaching consultancy practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire Minifridge Media?

I hired Minifridge Media to create an explainer video for my services

What were your goals for this engagement?

My goal was to create an inviting video to clearly demonstrate the services I provide, and to give potential clients a sense of my style. The work I do is very dependent upon personal chemistry so it was important to me to reflect a genuine sense of who I am, in a professional calibre video.

I have known Andrew for a long time and am aware of his history in the film industry. I knew I could rely on his creativity, and I had complete confidence the would provide a professional level of service.

Describe the engagement in detail.

The engagement involved collaboration on script writing, arranging locations, filming in 3 locations, and editing.

In addition to the Director, the team comprised a cameraperson, lighting and sound technician and a professional makeup artist.

Can you share any outcomes from the engagement that demonstrate progress or success?

After posting my video in 2014, web traffic to my site increased. I have had a number of inquiries come through since, from qualified prospects who have become clients.

The workflow was seamless.

What did you find most impressive about this vendor?

Minifridge Media was attentive at every stage of the relationship. I appreciated the care taken with scriptwriting, and the patience and attention to detail demonstrated on the day of filming.

None.

Overall Score First rate
    Scheduling was straightforward
    Excellent value for money
    It was obvious how much the owner cares about customer experience as well as the quality of the finished product.
    I have already referred Minifridge Media to several friends and colleagues

Videography for Full-Service Ad Agency

"I really enjoyed getting to know them and work with them."

April 2019

Minifridge Media provided a professional shot video for a keynote presentation. They edited, filmed, and shot videos that played during the presentation. They recorded through multiple sessions.

Cedar Falls, Iowa
Deborah Niermann
Senior Producer, Mudd Advertising

The videos Minifridge Media produced were well-received by stakeholders. The workflow went extremely smoothly. The crew was dedicated and provided a professional end product. The interviews looked great and had very high production values.

I'm Senior Producer at a full-service ad agency in the U.S. Under one roof we have direct mail and digital sales, content developers, media buyers, a signage print company, digital content marketing, data base developers, one of the Midwest's largest studios, full pre-and post production, and more. I drive video projects through the creative, writing and producing stages, as well as the vetting and hiring of on location crews.

For what projects/services did your company hire Minifridge Media?

I needed a crew to do a multi-camera recording, and photographs, of a keynote presentation at a world leading company, along with documenting the activities around it, from registration, to executive panels, to interviews to cocktail hour. We also asked Minifridge to edit, on site, a day-of video featuring interviews that played at the end of the day to wrap the meeting.

We needed professional footage to thoroughly document the event that we could later edit into a variety of videos, from the Keynote to highlights of the day.

I researched production companies online and asked for bids based on my objectives. I contacted Minifridge based on the content of their website and the quality of their video work samples. I hired Minifridge because Andrew was knowledgeable about the industry, didn't balk at my requests, offered ideas and solutions to achieving our goals, and was willing to work within our budget.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

I needed content to edit into several videos. Minifridge worked with me to schedule what we needed to do to work around the event schedule. We covered the event with two cameras, from b-roll to recording sessions and keynotes, to shooting interviews. In addition Andrew took the interviews while on site and turned around an edited video featuring interviews of participants that played at the end of the day; with graphics, no less.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Leading up to the shoot we had several pre-production meetings over the phone, and lots of email correspondence. Andrew was very active in helping plan the day to be sure we could capture everything we needed. He hired a crew, arranged the gear and showed up promptly the day of. During the shoot I never heard a complaint; they were always helpful and because of our pre-planning they were self-motivated to get what I needed on video. Our client was also very happy with their hustle and impressed with their professionalism.

The event and the subsequent videos helped cement the relationship between our client and his client. Everyone was thrilled with the final products and that client relationship, and ours, is still going strong.

The workflow before, during and after the shoot went smoothly, and because we enjoyed working with Minifridge we have since rehired the crew.

Andrew and his crew are dedicated to providing a professional end product. My end product was the b-roll, which was well shot and composed, the interviews, which looked great and had high quality audio, plus event photography. They were careful to make themselves as invisible as possible to the meeting participants. I saw and appreciated the effort they went to to make sure I got exactly what I needed. And, they're nice, I really enjoyed getting to know them and work with them.

If you're looking to hire a crew, Minifridge Media is your professional solution.

They made it work within my budget.
    I received professional quality video.

Branding Video Series for Vitamin Company

"They handled everything and there was nothing for me to stress about."

June - July 2019

Minifridge Media was hired to produce a series of branding videos for a vitamin and supplement company. The team was involved in every step of the process, from actor and location selection to final editing.

CEO, Vitamin Company

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the quality of the content Minifridge Media produced, and use the final product regularly as an effective marketing tool. The team was reliable, timely, and dedicated.

I am CEO of a vitamin company. We offer first sugar free plant based gummy vitamins.

For what projects/services did your company hire Minifridge Media?

We hired Minifridge Media for video production for brand intro video as well as various videos for different vendors and social media. They are one of best trending video production firms in Toronto.

We needed to produce more than 5+ videos and shoots in less than 3 weeks.

After extensive communications with various video production companies, Minifridge was the best and honest one stop shop in Video Production in Toronto. He was honest and informative in every process.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

They were very quick. They handled everything and there was nothing for me to stress about. From actor selections to locations and more, he was very cost effective too. He was on point with the deadline and actually gave all our videos few days early. He worked on weekends too and replied right away.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We worked together in every stage. He offered his suggestions and we discussed together. He was honest, detailed and very organized. He met all the deadlines and provided drafts in advance so we also had time to review.

We use all his videos regularly with all our channel partners and vendors.

Andrew from Minifridge was super communicative. He replies fast and opens up his schedule for you. He always provide his thoughts in detail and suggestions so there is always a next step or better step. He is also very creative.

I was blown away with his editing skills and his ability to coordinate various shots with the cameraman to know which shots/angle would be best. He does everything in video production - training, production, filming, and editing - best all-in-one video production company in Toronto!

Everything was good! Looking forward to work on our next projects with Minifridge Media soon!

Very flexible
    Excellent work

Video Production for Real Estate Company

"It was nice to see that he was so open to making changes and edits."

August 2016

Minifridge Media created a video commercial for a real estate agent. Their team handled the script, filming, equipment, and post-production for the video. They organized everything for the shoot.

Toronto, Ontario
Sales Representative, Real Estate Firm

The video was exactly what was specified. Throughout the project, Minifridge Media was happy to discuss any changes and ideas. They had a very effective workflow. The ideas and creative talent displayed were very impressive.

My company is myself. I'm a real estate agent trying to brand myself as a trustworthy guy to help clients out with their real estate transactions

For what projects/services did your company hire Minifridge Media?

I hire Minifridge media to produce the entire commercial which was a commercial that was "about me". They handled script, shoot, all equipment, editing, color grading, and final delivery.

To help establish trust with my social media followers and family/friends and even new prospective clients.

I saw a previous video he made for Cameron Miller and decided to hire him.

We met first to discuss my goals, he asked me questions and mentioned he would get back to me in a few days with a script. When he sent me the script I was instantly excited to work on it. He organized everything for me, including where to shoot, who to hire, what wardrobe to wear. I pretty much just had to show up

it was him, a videographer, and location contact. I didn't have a high budget so I didn't allocate much to for extra equipment/lighting, but he did make the appropriate recommendations...it was my choice to fore-go on certain things.

At first cut, we saw it and it wasn't what him or I envisioned but Andrew promptly came to my office, we discussed changes and ideas and came up with an idea that made the video exactly what I was looking for. It was nice to see that he was so open to making changes and edits to make sure that I was completely satisfied and that I did not feel like "just another client"

very effective. we have 3-4 so things worked nicely.

his creative talent and ideas

Not really, he did the best he could with the budget I allocated for him in my opinion.

Overall Score I was very happy.
    Always available, he worked on my schedule
    You get what you pay for. Andrew holds value in what he charges.
    Everyone who saw it thought it was amazing as did I
    I would be happy to refer, because I trust Andrew and his process and attention to detail. He genuinely loves what he does

Promotional Video for Real Estate Agency

"The creative director was incredible to work with."

June - July 2016

From concepting and scripting to directing and editing, Minifridge Media executed a commercial for a real estate firm. They endeavored to create a product that would increase brand awareness and web traffic.

Cameron Miller
Broker, Condos.ca

Thanks to Minifridge Media's work, the client saw improvement in their brand image and an upsurge in digital traffic. The team's workflow was effective, and the creative director incredible to work with. While the process could've been faster, they aptly handled everything from concept to execution.

Im a real estate broker at condos.ca. Helping people buy and sell real estate.

For what projects/services did your company hire Minifridge Media?

We hired Minifridge media to create a commercial to promote our services.

Brand awareness

Referral

Minifridge media wrote a script, came up with a concep and directed my whole commeecial.. the work was organized and on time.

I worked closley with the director and camera man. They exceeded my expectations on delivery.

Website traffic and brand awareness

Very effective

The creative director was incredible to work with. They came up with the whole concept and thinga turned out better than i expected.

Everything can be done faster