Define your web

We are leading Indian web development company and Digital marketing company with core focus on building larger meaningful web projects and websites.

New Delhi, India
  • W-6 Greater Kailash, Block B
    New Delhi, DL 110048

Pickahome-Real Estate

The choparas - Study abroad

Cricketgateway - Officical cricket streams live

Premier Solar - Indias 5th largest solar manufacturer

Web Development for Online Platform for Doctors

"Mindmyweb is actively involved in the product turnout."

Jan. 2017 - Onging

Mindmyweb built a responsive website that hosted video courses, live webinars, and a health database. The project involved work in PHP, coordinating hosting and email through Amazon, and SEO design.

New Delhi, India
Nilesh Aggarwal
CEO, IJCP Group

Beta tests received widely positive feedback, and the platform was expected to attract over 10,000 users. Mindmyweb impressed with their adaptive project management, collaborative mindset, and valuable suggestions. They showed continual investment in the project's success.

I am the CEO of IJCP Group. We are in the fields of medical publishing, healthcare advertising, healthcare PR and education, as well as healthcare digital initiatives and events. We help pharmaceutical device companies, hospitals, and labs reach out to doctors and patients to spread healthcare awareness, thereby increasing their brand.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mindmyweb?

We wanted to create an online video-based platform, which is split into three parts.

The software was designed from scratch. As Mindmyweb presented us with options, we participated in the conversations and gave a lot of feedback, but everything has pretty much been done by them.

The first part of the software consists of courses for healthcare professionals, where they are able to come and listen to industry leaders and top healthcare professionals. There are 18 courses in video and PowerPoint, and professionals are able to learn from them and become accredited. They can also upload their own courses and learn from each other.

The second part of the software includes live and online webinars for healthcare professionals. The third part is a patient education focus where top healthcare professionals across India will be recorded answering basic patient education questions. A patient can search within the database, and get the answer they are looking for.

Mindmyweb is using PHP, which is being hosted on AWS [Amazon Web Services]. The frontend and backend are all completely customized, and they integrated a content management system. There’s also a whole system for the live streaming, and we use Amazon SES [cloud-based Simple Email Service] for our emails.

Lastly, they are handling our complete SEO, which has been a big priority, so they have been doing some optimization scripts for images and video.

Overall, they have built a very nice, responsive website, and we are going to convert that into an app for a future project.

We have had about 4-5 members of their team working on our project.

How did you come to work with Mindmyweb?

Mindmyweb was recommended to me by my sister, as she knows the founder. We were introduced late last year.

I’ve had a bunch of unpleasant experiences with tech companies in India in the past, and it has been a real challenge. I’ve really struggled with some of the companies we’ve used, and was very wary on what companies to work with, but it has been a pretty good experience so far with Mindmyweb.

We have spent approximately $30,000 USD.

We started working together in January 2017, and the work is ongoing.

The feedback has been good so far, and I am happy with the product. We haven’t launched yet, and are in the midst of beta testing right now, but we should be live shortly. We are launching with at least five or six sponsored courses for the doctors, and are expecting around 10,000-15,000 doctors to come take the courses.

How did Mindmyweb perform from a project management standpoint?

This is quite a big project for me, and I have been quite involved personally since it’s such an investment into the future of the company. We have been in touch with a project manager, and a lot of changes have taken place since our original vision, but Mindmyweb adapts to whatever comes along. Their office is less than a three-minute drive from our office, which is one of the main reasons we went with them. I like to be very hands-on, and with them being in such close proximity, I can just drop in and see the progress.

We’ve done extensive brainstorming throughout the project. We had many meetings regarding how to make it the best possible platform.

Mindmyweb is actively involved in the product turnout. At the same price we agreed upon, they suggest new features that we should have in order to create a better user experience. That has stood out from other companies.

Other companies I have worked with are more concerned about making money and delivering a substandard product. They don’t care about how it comes out as long as they get the job done.

Timelines would be the only area of improvement, but I think this happens with many tech companies, and it depends on the amount of changes I request. If it could have been done two or three weeks earlier, I would be happier, but that is still fine.

We have been pretty happy with the experience, and they have been very accommodating and understanding.