Be bold. Develop ambitious solutions.

At MindK, we build software that transform the way companies do business. At every turn we live and breath the businesses we work with, serving as an extension of our clients’ teams.

We are proud that:

• Our average client relationship is 5 years
  • 96% of our clients' projects have met deadlines
  • 84% of our clients continue working with us to this very day and come back with new projects.

We build 100+ custom software solutions, SaaS products and mobile apps for enterprise businesses, independent software vendors and startups.

Our team handles the entire life cycle of software engineering from product discovery, design, development to quality assurance and maintenance.

There are a lot of companies that provide similar services, but our clients work with us because of our special care and exceptional quality service.

Contact us to get the full idea of how we can help you ;)

1630 Clay Street
Ukraine
29, Turovskaya str.
Kiev 03680
Ukraine

Harrison Publishing House (a content provider and pricing service for the Plumbing/Mechanical and Electrical trades in the USA), CEMAsys (a leading corporate social responsibility consulting company), Reputation (#1 cloud-based online reputation management platform) and more.

CINX | A Cloud Platform for Construction Industry

PecoInspx | Promo Website for X-Ray Inspection Company

WannaBe.Guru | A Chat Bot for Education

Business Perspectives | An E-commerce Platform for Scientific Community

Web Development for International Think Tank

"I’m quite demanding and I come up with demanding tasks, but they never tell me something’s impossible."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

MindK revamped a web portal, introducing a database for targeted communication and improving the UI. In addition to ongoing maintenance, they’ve also provided several more websites and event pages.

Andrew Wrobel
Head of Content & Publishing, Emerging Europe

The portal has driven audience growth and was delivered in time to undergo sufficient testing. MindK works with a positive attitude, assuming every problem has a solution and refusing to stop until they find it. Customers can expect a communicative partner that contributes original ideas.

I’m the head of content and publishing at Emerging Europe. We’re a think tank centered on the economic, social, and democratic development of 23 countries in central and eastern Europe. I’m responsible for strategy and research.

What challenge were you trying to address with MindK?

We initially needed to redesign our web portal, but then we expanded the scope to have them support our entire internet presence.

We started the collaboration by redeveloping and redesigning our web portal. MindK built the entire backend and helped us design the site's main page and overall structure. On top of this, they’ve built a couple of smaller websites for us and some event pages. We requested that all websites be done on WordPress.

They’re currently working on the portal’s subscriber interface, implementing features I want to be included as well as additional ones they've come up with. They developed a centralized database of subscribers that categorizes them based on country, sector, and access level and enabled us to target and communicate with specific subgroups. They’ve also introduced live streaming and blogging capabilities.

We’ve worked with four people from their team on a regular basis: a project manager, a lead developer, and two additional developers.

How did you come to work with MindK?

We first met MindK when they took part in an IT and business services gathering we hosted. When we reached out to candidates, MindK was one of only two companies that responded and was willing to deliver the portal in 30–40 days, as we requested. They had the best offer and wanted to prove that they could meet our deadline.

We’ve been working together since December 2017. We expected to have the new version of the portal by mid-February 2018 but they delivered by the end of January.

While we’re not yet using all the portal’s functionalities on a daily basis, its layout and functions have contributed significantly to the audience growth we’ve seen. MindK finished the portal when they said they would, which allowed us to test it before we launched the new site. The last ten months have proved that they were the correct choice.

How did MindK perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate, assign tasks, and track progress over Slack and Trello and have calls every one or two weeks, depending on what’s being done at the moment. I have direct access to the lead developer, in addition to our project manager.

I’m quite demanding and I come up with demanding tasks, but they never tell me something’s impossible. They start every conversation with, “this can be done,” which is huge. If it turns out our exact ask is impossible, they’ll come up with something that enables us to achieve a similar goal.

A few things might have taken more time than I wanted, but that could have been due to myself. There’s been nothing serious.

They’re particularly prone to developing solutions during calls and brainstorming sessions, so make sure to have a good chat with them. Talking with them also helps me explain our requirements better.

Overall Score I wish we’d started working together earlier, as it would’ve saved me a lot of pain.
    I was impressed with the first project we did.
    We receive good quality at a lower cost than usual.
    They’ve implemented more advanced features than were originally intended and have done it well.
    I’ve already recommended them.

WordPress Template for Golf Marketing Agency

“I was impressed with their efficiency, attention to detail, and willingness to help.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Based on initial specifications, MindK developed a customizable WordPress template and featured widgets.

Harry McInley
Head of Digital, EAGLE Promotions Ltd.

Thanks to MindK’s top-notch output, the template is expected to boost revenue. Their thorough process and proactive team fostered positive results.

I work for a leading supplier of marketing solutions for golf course suppliers. I’m the head of the digital department.

For what projects/services did your company hire MindK?

We hired MindK to develop a new WordPress website.

Our goal was to create a unique and mobile-responsive WordPress template that could be rolled out for multiple clients.

We used web platforms such as Clutch and Upwork to identify possible vendors, including companies we had previously worked with. After shortlisting 5–10 companies, we interviewed them over Skype. MindK rose to the top because of their professionalism, portfolio, communication, and price point.

Based on our designs, MindK developed the WordPress platform template and added featured widgets.

I was in contact with the business development and account manager for all admin purposes and the lead developer for more technical conversations.

We can provide web design and website upgrades to our clients that we were not able to before, so it could have a big impact on sales.

They were highly proactive and always online. While it was sometimes slightly confusing as to who I should speak to about specific things, we had no problems.

They could make payment information clearer to minimize issues with international transfers.

Overall Score It was great working with MindK.
    They were highly efficient.
    Their pricing was fair.
    They had great attention to detail.
    I highly recommend them.

Development Resources for Joomla Extension Maker

“They are always very accessible, and I feel like they’re part of our organization.”

2016 - Ongoing

MindK supplemented an existing development team and provided both junior and senior developers to assist in building various extensions for the Joomla CMS.

Vicenza, Italy
Daniele Rosario
CTO, JOOlanders

Close communication allowed for streamlined project progression and easily met deadlines. The adaptability and dedication of the developers led to an expansion of available extensions.

I am the CTO of JOOlanders SL. We are a company that develops extensions for Joomla, an open-source content management system (CMS).

What challenges were you trying to address with MindK?

We were looking for a company that could provide development resources to expedite our development lifecycle.

The resources that MindK provided worked on multiple projects with us and continue to facilitate our development process. They provided one senior developer that helped us build features for new extensions and several junior developers to assist with product testing.

We scaled the MindK team up and down based on our needs.

How did you come to work with MindK?

I had previous connections to Oleg Nesterov, the owner of MindK.

€500–€3,000 ($600–$3,700 USD) per month, depending on how many resources we needed at the time.

JOOlanders has utilized MindK developmental and support services for their extensions for about three and half years. The development and support team continue to provide their services on additional projects and extensions.

A third-party platform found MindK's performance to be 98–100 on a 100 point ranking system. Their services energized development and support and rapidly improved our development process.

How did MindK perform from a project management standpoint?

They offer project management resources, but we oversaw it internally for this engagement.

MindK was very organized and productive, always staying on task. They are always very accessible, and I feel like they’re part of our organization. The developers and support staff were reliable, even on holidays.

MindK was incredibly adaptive in their work. However, this project required deep skill sets in unique tools. The initial developers had to first learn or be replaced with more experienced personnel. It would have been easier for us if the resources they provided were already versed in the tool and languages we used.

I’d advise a potential client to send MindK any unique tools and languages that are going to be utilized before going into the engagement.

The were other lower cost competitors, but MindK's quality is worth the cost.

Ongoing Web Developments for Publishing Organizations

"I’ve never had to question their availability or transparency."

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

MindK rebuilt the website for Business Perspectives, focusing on improving the content’s presentation and implementing custom features. They handled both frontend and backend development and QA.

Sumy, Ukraine
Liudmyla Ostapenko
Director, Business Perspectives

The new website is easier to use, has an organized display of available journals and articles, and now features payment and subscription options. They’re a flexible and responsive team, willing to take on suggestions and implement changes quickly.

I’m the director and co-founder of a consulting/publishing company called Business Perspectives, which is part of a network of publishing organizations and projects that unite the common areas of activity in the field of publishing. We’ve published several journals including Problems and Perspectives in Management (2003), Innovative Marketing (2005), Environmental Economics (2010), Public and Municipal Finance (2012), and many more.

For what projects/services did your company hire MindK?

We hired them to handle the development of the Business Perspectives website as well as the sites for Kozmenko Publishing, Journals’ International Compliance Index, and Research Center for Innovative Financial Solutions.

We had an existing site for Business Perspectives with a complex catalog of scientific journals and articles. While supporting our first solution, MindK began working on a new site from the ground up. We aimed to create an international e-commerce platform with a similar content structure, where people can read, publish, or subscribe to the scientific journals and monograph editions. We also wanted to serve the science community in the best way possible by implementing several custom features.

We had previously collaborated with them.

We started with a few workshops and kick-off meetings to discuss our major goals and explain our content structure to the development team, breaking the whole development process into three iterations. On the first iteration, a website with a journals and articles catalog was delivered after which they implemented and fine-tuned the payment process. The third iteration included the collection and dynamic visualization of data about authors (e.g. rating, number of profile views, publication downloads and more). At the end of each iteration, we had a demo. They managed all aspects of development and worked closely with us to make the project a success.

We had a team of one project manager, two backend developers, one frontend developer, and one quality assurance engineer.

We had a very complex structure of content to work with but the platform they built has significantly improved our efficiency in listing journals and articles. Their work also allowed us to implement payment and subscription functions in a very convenient way.

How effective was the project management?

They work with an Agile approach so I communicated with a project manager almost daily. Much of the interaction was done through phone calls and emails. I’ve never had to question their availability or transparency.

We were constantly in touch throughout the whole first project. I always had the opportunity to call or send messages and would get a response immediately. It’s really comfortable to work with the MindK team—they were flexible with our suggestions and all tasks were heard and implemented very quickly. I also met a lot of interesting people who introduced me to the exciting world of IT development.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

Any client that wants to work with anyone has to have a clear and concise vision of the final result. We got our desired result because we were clear as to what we needed to do and were open with their team. Don’t consider MindK as a vendor—you should be a partner with them. Keep your expectations high but alsо listen to the team because sometimes they can bring good proposals to the table that you may not have considered.

I've already recommended them.

Ongoing Cloud Platform Development for Customer Portal

“Their team is dedicated to the development of new features, and remains heavily involved.”

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Apr. 2012 - Ongoing

MindK continues as the dedicated development team for a client-facing cloud platform. They employ MongoDB and MySQL for data, JavaScript and PHP for web development, and HTML and CSS for designs.

Littleton, New Hampshire
David McPhaul
President, Harrison Publishing House

Customers have given positive feedback on the platform which continues to help the company expand and evolve. MindK has no issues with communication, and their accessible project management tools yield transparency into progress. Chosen methodologies have also allowed for aggressive releases.

I’m the president of Harrison Publishing House. We’re a content provider and software developer for the construction industry specializing in the plumbing and mechanical segment of the construction world. We provide the data and tools that allow contractors to connect with their other business systems and whole distributors who they buy products from.

What challenge were you trying to address with MindK?

I needed a frontend development team to expand our cloud platform because my internal team was focused on our data operations.

I began working with the owner of the company very early on, and we developed a good relationship. He set up a dedicated team who helped walk us through the specification process to define what their developers and project managers needed.

The bulk of the work that MindK does for me involves our client facing platform. It’s a fairly complex platform. Every company sets up a profile where they link their employees and businesses that they do commerce with. They can also set up and manage a catalog of material content. They have the ability to link to other business systems and transfer data. There is also a full-transaction capability with some business intelligence and dashboards for reporting.

For data, they used MongoDB and a bit of MySQL. They also used PHP and JavaScript for much of the web page development. We provided them with designs, and then they handled all of the HTML (including slicing) and CSS.

They’ve maintained a dedicated team for me over the last several years. We work together and scale the team as our work requires. It’s been very good.

At present, we have about 18 members from their team, including several senior developers, junior developers, a project manager, a QA and tester, and an as-needed HTML resource.

How did you come to work with MindK?

I worked with a couple of people in India and had a very poor experience. I was in the process of looking for someone to help take over the development of the platform after it was migrated from Microsoft SharePoint. It wasn’t working out, and it cost us a lot of money.

I researched other potential open-source platforms to use, and MindK had experience in some that we were considering. I contacted them and began a discussion, and really appreciated the investment they made to learn about the project. To this day, they are very invested and look at it as their own project. They do a very good job in that respect.

We’ve spent over $1,000,000.

We began working together in April of 2012, and the work is ongoing.

This is the product that is going to carry our company forward. We have migrated the majority of our customers on a legacy client server application. It’s been well received by all of our existing customers, and we are rolling out new capabilities for our company that will allow us to continue to grow.

How did MindK perform from a project management standpoint?

Overall, I’ve been satisfied. They are based in Ukraine, but there haven’t been any language issues because most of their team speaks English very well. They use Jira as their project management tool, which I have access to and am able to contribute to as needed. I always have the ability to check and see what the activity is, which has been very helpful.

They use an Agile and Scrum-based approach, which has also been very helpful to us. We face a lot of feedback from the industry and need to get releases out quickly.

The most impressive thing is their commitment to the project, as well as their guarantee of the quality of work. They are the only outsourced software developer that I’ve ever come across that has refunded money for coding errors which they caused. Their team is dedicated to the development of new features, and remains heavily involved.

I will take a pass on this one.

In my experience, the more documentation that a client can provide upfront will have great benefits in helping MindK estimate the project, scope, and timeline.