We Get to Know Your Business and Deliver Results

Mimvi SEO is your online business growth partner. We provide a way to dominate your local search results and increase your in-bound leads.

New York, NY
  • 375 Park Avenue Suite 2607
    New York, NY 10152

We've worked with clients from fortune 500 companies and small to medium size companies.

Web Design & SEO for Italian Pizzeria

"All the work Mimvi SEO provided led to outstanding results."

Mimvi SEO developed and designed a website for a pizzeria from scratch. The team designed templates and menus. They also perform SEO and digital advertising tactics.

Long Island, New York
Al Dalipi
Owner, Venezia Pizzeria & Restaurant

Mimvi SEO exceeded expectations, going above and beyond to deliver what was requested. Their work benefitted business and traffic. They’re proactive and responsive. Customers can expect a skilled and efficient service.

I’m the owner of Venezia Pizzeria & Restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mimvi SEO?

We hired Mimvi SEO to build our website from scratch.

Mimvi SEO designed a website that included our different menus, business hours, phone numbers, and other facts about the business. They emailed me templates for my approval. They also perform SEO and digital advertising services to boost traffic.

Marcus (CEO, Mimvi SEO) is my primary contact.

How did you come to work with Mimvi SEO?

A friend of mine who worked with them recommended their services to me. Other vendors were expensive compared to what Mimvi SEO was offering.

I believe we spent between $1,100-$1,300.

We started working with Mimvi SEO in January 2019, and the work is ongoing.

Mimvi SEO delivered what everything I described. I would use them for another site if needed. I highly recommended them. All the work Mimvi SEO provided led to outstanding results.

How did Mimvi SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style is excellent. We touch base through emails and phone calls. They’re good at meeting deadlines and sticking to timelines. Marcus takes the time to describe all the breakdowns and everything I wanted on the website.

If I want a change or update, all I have to do is email. Marcus gets to it right away, and the update will be there the next day.

Marcus has done quite a job for me.

Marcus works well and knows his business. He’s my number one guy for this web site.

Overall Score Marcus helped me out and did a fantastic job.

Marketing Campaign for Insurance Company

"The team had an in-depth understanding of our products."

Feb. - June 2017

Mimvi SEO implemented a research-based marketing campaign for multiple services and products. They created use cases for an in-house data application and executed social media marketing.

Brooklyn, New York
William Murphy
Machine Learning Engr., Gen Re

In a seamless partnership, Mimvi SEO increased the customer base by 40%. They won a variety of targeted businesses without guidance or oversight. Customers can expect exceptional service and a high level of commitment from the team.

I am a machine learning engineer at an insurance company. I serve as a consulting data scientist and data engineer to build data products for various industries.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mimvi SEO?

Our small three-person team lacked in-house marketing expertise. We engaged Mimvi SEO to create a comprehensive marketing campaign for various services and products.

Specifically, we wanted to promote our in-house data application.

I had previously worked as a consultant for Mimvi SEO. That experience gave me first-hand insight into their organization and workflows.

The team did a deep dive on our products during a two-week period. Per our standard operating procedure (SOP), Mimvi SEO then marketed our products and services to small- and medium-sized organizations. They demonstrated use cases to prospective clients and provided social media marketing.

Our base clientele increased 40% because Mimvi SEO reached organizations we would not have been able to pick up on our own.

Mimvi SEO acted as an extension of our team. They successfully marketed our offerings without bogging us down with calls and meetings.

The team had an in-depth understanding of our products.

No, because after a series of unpleasant experiences with other consultants, Mimvi SEO was a breath of fresh air. They should maintain that level of commitment to clients.

Web Dev and Design for Attorney

"Their entire process was seamless."

Jan. - Apr. 2018

Mimvi SEO built a new website. Services included development and design.

Long Island, New York
Attorney, Law Firm

The professional and modern website drove lead generation, which resulted in new business. They created value by delivering quality results in an efficient manner.

I’m an attorney at a law firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mimvi SEO?

We needed a new website design.

We wanted the website to be professional and modern-looking.

We received a word-of-mouth recommendation. Our team then checked Mimvi SEO’s online reviews and products.

Mimvi SEO developed and designed a new website.

The team included a manager and four resources for design and development. Their CEO consulted our team as well.

Lead generation increased, which resulted in a higher number of clients.

Their entire process was seamless.

The team executed tasks efficiently. They also had a great work product.

No, I can’t think of anything.

For a busy company, they made time for us and made us feel important.
    We got the best value possible.
    They were absolutely perfect.