Web Design & Development Experts

Since opening its doors, Millennial Web Development has created successful, responsive websites across the market, from local tech startups to international conglomerates, from e-commerce sites to informational corporate sites.  Technology is tricky. Figuring out a way for it to work in your favor is a passion of ours.

Chicago, IL
  • 329 W. 18th Street (Unit 413)
    Chicago, IL 60616

Limebike, Newswire, Spokeo, Chicago Sun-Times, Einsurance, One Medical, Chicago Harbors

Custom Wordpress Theme Development for CrescoLabs

We built an easy-to-use custom Wordpress theme for Cresco Labs, a publicly traded company in the Marijuana industry valued at over 1 Billion Dollars!

Limebike Website Development

Built this website for Limebike.com on the Hubspot platform.  This site helped them receive a $335 Million investment from Uber and Google!

Custom Wordpress Theme Development for Faraday Bikes

Built a custom Wordpress theme for FaradayBikes.com.  This site was built allowing the admin to add and edit products seemlessly to their site.

Custom Wordpress Theme Development for Hermes NVC Trucking

Developed a Custom Wordpress Theme using Advanced Custom Fields and Flexible Content to ensure ease of use for the client.

Landing Page Design and Development for Press Release

Responsive Web Design for Business

Brio Solar Energy Website Development

Custom Wordpress Theme

Website Design and Dev for Machine Learning Service

"They delivered everything on time and within budget."

Feb. - Apr. 2019

Millennial Web Development designed, developed, and launched a website. They provided consultation on design and created page layouts based on copy for information flow.

Montreal, Canada
Rebecca Banks
Head of Marketing, CVEDIA

They executed the site ahead of an inflexible deadline, and they did so within budget. Millennial Web Development can accommodate changes in project requirements, and they clearly track and communicate the status of their work.

I’m the head of marketing for CVEDIA, which creates synthetic datasets to train machine learning and AI systems. Some of the world’s largest organizations use our services for developing their AI.

For what projects/services did your company hire Millennial Web Development?

Our website was poorly constructed and didn't do anything for converting leads. We needed someone with a strong grasp of design to build a new website from the ground up because we were all over the place in terms of branding and media.

The goal of the new website was to accomplish two things: communicate our services thoroughly, and convert website visitors into email contacts and leads.

We chose Jim (Founder and Project Manager, Millennial Web Development) because he had a strong grasp of design fundamentals, and his code was written clearly in comparison to most developers.

They designed, developed, and set up the new website. I worked alongside Jim to define the website design and sent him copy for the pages. I wrote copy for the web pages based on how the information would best flow, and they transformed that information into attractive layouts.

Jim worked with a team, but he was my only point of contact.

They were able to get our site live before a huge conference we were presenting at, which was a hard deadline for me and my team. They delivered everything on time and within budget, even accommodating a last-minute switch from static to WordPress implementation.

Jim communicated in clear bullet points through email and got on the phone at critical junctions to discuss important decisions. He also gave me effective timelines for the work.

Developers usually aren't the best communicators, but Jim made everything simple to follow. He kept me in the loop and involved me in every part of the process.

No, I’m completely satisfied.

Overall Score I couldn't ask for a better web developer.
    I will recommend them to others in the future.

Website Development for Strategic Marketing Firm

"They were quick to solve problems and always did so with enthusiasm and a positive attitude."

Dec. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Millennial Web Development rebuilt a website to improve its flow. They constructed the site based on pre-approved design files and created a backend interface that prioritized content uploading and editing.

Jessica Mioton
Strategic Account Director, IfNotNow Inc.

The website has been a resounding success, evidenced by Millennial Web Development being engaged for further work. Their willingness to implement last-minute requirements and tendency to respond to questions rapidly are particularly noteworthy. Customers can expect a personable partner.

I’m the strategic account director of IfNotNow Inc. We provide strategic and creative marketing solutions for clients across a wide array of businesses including brand strategy and identity development, social media planning and execution, website design, content creation, and advertising.

For what projects/services did your company hire Millennial Web Development?

Our client engaged us to redesign their existing consumer-facing website to optimize the UX, UI, and brand image. We worked collaboratively with Millennial Web Development from the outset to conceptualize, design, and build an updated website.

We had to optimize the brand’s existing website content and flow and integrate new content without disrupting functionality or brand personality. The backend also needed to be very user-friendly so our client’s customers could easily access and update content on their own.

We're a small agency that loves partnering with other small shops that have similar values and processes as we do. Someone recommended Millennial Web Development to us and we were impressed by their portfolio and overall knowledge and professionalism in our first meeting. We evaluated a few other potential partners, but MWD felt like the best fit for this particular project.

They consulted our team on overall website flow and design at the outset of the project, ensuring the site followed best practices from a development standpoint. We then turned over approved design files, which MWD built into a fully functional site we could tweak and provide input on. They also built the backend interface, creating a straightforward experience for anyone to update content post-build.

Jim (Founder, Millennial Web Development) was our primary contact throughout the entire process. He was extremely well versed in the project from the outset and was our go-to person for quick answers to questions. He also managed a development team that actually built the site.

Our client was impressed with the design and development of the site. When they had questions, concerns, or last-minute changes, Jim's team was nimble in providing answers or solutions. Our client had a great experience and is so confident in MWD’s vision that they’re pursuing a second phase to add more content and functionality.

Project management was outstanding, especially compared to other vendors and partners we work with regularly. They were quick to solve problems and always did so with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.

They felt like an extension of our team and collaborated with us to find the best route to success. We hit every deadline, and they were flexible and accommodating when our client surprised us with last minute changes.

There’s very little they could improve. We had a great experience with MWD and are looking forward to working with them again.

Web Development for Web Advertising Firm

“They will pick up on your style and deliver on your expectations.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Millennial Web Development provides web design and development in the Oxygen for WordPress framework. They have worked on a variety of different projects, developing the wireframes and individual page designs.

Founder, Web Development Company

The deliverables from the Millennial Web Development team are always high-quality, reliable, and produced on time. They pay good attention to detail, listen to requirements carefully, and deliver solutions that meet the requirements well.

I’m the founder of a web advertising firm. We’re in the website design and development space, mainly focused on advertising for our clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Millennial Web Development?

For us, it was a bandwidth issue and finding the quality of design that we needed for some of our higher-end sites. We’ve been in the legal space and are getting into the home investment space, so the sites needed to be clean, functioning, and not necessarily templated.

We’ve outsourced five of our projects so far to them, with another two that I’ll probably send their way. The design and development are done on a project-by-project basis. As I bring in a new client that I think will fit their business model, I present them with the project, and they give me a quote on the scope.

We have a project manager on our side and together we wireframe the sitemaps, the homepage, and what we think the structure should be. For the other pages of the site, they do the work. The work primarily uses Oxygen for WordPress.

Jim (Principal, Millennial Web Development) has been my main point of contact since day one. I know that he works with a few other people, but I haven’t spoken to them.

How did you come to work with Millennial Web Development?

I found them through Upwork where they had a link to their website. I scrolled through their portfolio and liked their previous work, so initiated a discussion.

We’ve invested around $25,000 so far.

We started working together in December 2018, and it’s an ongoing relationship.

We’ve all been very happy. One of the projects we worked on was for a bigger client, involving a 10-page website that was done in about four weeks. They did a really good job of turning it around quickly. There’s been a lot of traffic through the site and that gets them leads.

How did Millennial Web Development perform from a project management standpoint?

I know I can be very picky, and they’ve been very good at working with me to make sure they deliver everything I expect. In the beginning, we had a lot of phone calls. Now that we’re used to the workflow, it’s a bit easier and we usually communicate through emails and some phone calls.

I think they’re excellent. They’re very responsive which is important for me personally, and they hit the deadlines which is excellent too.

No, there’s nothing I can think of.

Give the collaboration a little time. Working with someone new is always a challenge in terms of figuring out the relationship and what is important as far as certain design elements go. There needs to be a lot of communication upfront but then that goes away once you start to build that working relationship—they will pick up on your style and deliver on your expectations.

Overall Score It has been a pleasure working with them.
    I’ve had a couple of rush projects, and they have hit those tough deadlines which have made my clients happy.
    Some elements should have been included in the upfront cost, but I was charged extra for them. It was small, and we’ve worked to resolve it.
    I have tried quite a few agencies and freelancers, and they are the best so far.

Web Development for E-Commerce Site

"Jim is highly knowledgeable about our platform and extremely professional and realistic with timelines and budgets."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Millennial Web Development provides web development services for an e-commerce site. They’ve delivered a variety of projects, including a conversion tool and custom fields for selling to Canadian users.

Olympic Valley, California
Kasey Wiese
Marketing & E-Commerce Manager, Arcade Belts

The new website has led to an increase in sales and a better shopping experience for customers. The team is organized and communicative, consistently meeting deadlines and leveraging their extensive knowledge when necessary. Their professionalism and efficiency make them a valued partner.

I’m a marketing and e-commerce manager at Arcade Belts, an apparel company. I oversee the e-commerce elements of our website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Millennial Web Development?

We hired another web design firm to rebuilt our site, and their work was subpar. I reached out to Millennial Web Development to fix the issues in our platform and provide ongoing updates and maintenance.

Our goal was to resolve the problems created by our previous development team and produce a website with better UX, especially on mobile devices.

A friend suggested that I reach out to Jim (Founder, Millennial Web Development).

We’ve completed a variety of projects with Millennial Web Development. Recently, they’ve started working on updating our website so that we can accept orders from Canada. Their team implemented a currency conversion tool and custom fields for warehouse inventory management.

I work primarily with Jim, who serves as our project manager.

We have an improved path to purchase, and the overall UI and UX of our site is far superior to our previous version. We’re seeing sales increase on our website daily.

Originally, we only communicated via email, but after adding several more projects, we started using project management software. This has led to a higher degree of organization and simpler communication, which has upped our efficiency.

Jim is highly knowledgeable about our platform and extremely professional and realistic with timelines and budgets. Also, his time management is top-notch. I’ve never had to wait for his team to finish work after their set deadlines. I feel lucky to have met Jim and his team.

Honestly no, I can’t identify any areas for improvement. Their work has been fantastic.

Overall Score I couldn't be happier with the work they've produced.
    They're very straightforward regarding implementation timelines.
    Their prices have been reasonable.
    They produce high-quality work.
    I refer others to them all the time.

Web Support for Belt E-commerce Firm

"The owner is highly professional and a pleasure to work with."

May 2018

After a previous vendor left several website aspects unfinished, Millennial Web Development redesigned WooCommmerce emails and addressed several backend glitches within the product cart and checkout system.

Truckee, California
Digital Marketing Manager, Apparel Firm

Website functionality has reached new heights, drastically improving customer experience and overall business. Millennial Web Development’s team is equipped with the people skills and technological acumen necessary to foster a successful working engagement.

I am the marketing communications manager at a belt manufacturer and retailer in California.

What challenge were you trying to address with Millennial Web Development?

We recently commissioned a website redesign through a different vendor, but that firm was unreliable as we neared completion and left many components unfinished. We hired Millennial Web Development to fix various flaws in our website.

The original task was to redesign our WooCommerce emails to make them more branded than the generic emails available to everybody. I provided wireframes and mockups of what those would look like, and Jim (Owner, Millennial Web Development) did very well with the rest of that process. We also experienced troubles with our website’s cart. When users added a product to their cart, it would still reflect that the cart was empty. This obviously caused problems when users attempted to check out, but Jim found a way to fix that, as well. Additionally, when we were in the process of moving our warehouse, Jim placed our website in a maintenance mode so that it did not collect orders while we moved our inventory management system. Once the site was brought back to normal, Jim addressed credit card processing and zip code entry issues we experienced.

We’ve worked exclusively with Jim.

How did you come to work with Millennial Web Development?

WooCommerce referred me to a company called Codeable, a freelance platform. I found Millennial Web Development through that site.

Because it’s been several very small projects, the total cost has been about $1,500 so far. We don’t necessarily keep Jim on retainer, but he’s always available for when these kinds of issues crop up.

The bulk of this work was completed in May 2018.

Because these fixes have largely occurred in the backend, we now have a much more responsive and reliable site. Our cart bounces or cart abandonment numbers have decreased dramatically.

Jim is very organized and usually responds to any of my requests within an hour through emails or text messages. I’m not sure what his workload is on a daily basis, but his time management skills are quite refined.

The owner is highly professional and a pleasure to work with. He has great people skills and is very in-tune with what his clients understand about web development so he can explain what they need to know.

No, I can’t identify anything that needs to improve.

Make sure that you have your affairs somewhat in order so that Jim can work as effectively as possible. It’s unfair to throw spaghetti at him and expect him to put it all back in the bowl. As the customer, you have to have some idea of what it is that you need.

Website & Blog Relaunch for Online Marketing Network

"Although Jim was the first outside developer we worked with, there was little room for improvement."

July - Aug. 2018

Millennial Web Development built a custom WordPress platform to relaunch a website and blog. The responsive site included themes from pre-designed wireframes.

Ryan Stark
Product Manager, ShareASale

The founder was communicative and leveraged his extensive experience to complete the project successfully. The site’s overhaul was a much-needed boost for reputation efforts.

I’m the product manager at ShareASale, an affiliate marketing network that works with online retailers. As Product Manager, I keep in tune with the industry, competitors, and internal teams to decide the direction and vision of our product roadmap.

For what projects/services did your company hire Millennial Web Development?

Our website didn’t live up to our reputation in the industry. As a result, we decided to relaunch the outdated main site and blog on WordPress. Since we had a substantial budget but lacked resources, we decided to engage outside help.

We wanted a responsive, professional, and highly-experienced WordPress vendor in the area of customizable theme development. They needed to take our designs and turn them into a theme with little hand-holding.

We found Jim (Founder, Millennial Web Development) on Upwork and then researched his past projects. He was local and had several positive reviews. I only considered two or three other vendors.

Jim created a custom and responsive WordPress theme using our UI/UX and marketing teams’ wireframe designs. Our in-house team includes my boss and resources from our marketing, sales, and client services departments. Our parent company’s U.S. board had to approve the designs.

Jim ran his own internal team.

The new site was long overdue and will make a huge impact. We plan to use Google Analytics to gauge its performance.

Jim and I had weekly follow-ups and a few meetings as he hit each milestone. We used GoToMeeting to connect and record our meetings.

Millennial Web Development had an extensive portfolio on Upwork as well as positive reviews for projects similar in size and scope.

Development for Job Search Board

“Millennial Web Development played an absolutely crucial role in making our ideas a reality.”

May 2018 - July 2018

Millennial Web Development developed a WordPress site to host job postings. It includes views for admin and user profiles. They based the design on drawings, sketches, and specs provided by the in-house team.

Indianapolis, IN
Andrew Haffner
Founder, Career Search Company

Millennial Web Development produced a deliverable that helped launch a business, and that’s integral to its growth and success. Whether a user is an employer, recruiter, or student, the platform facilitates a seamless job search experience.

I am a co-founder of a business that offers a free platform for employers to post internship and full-time job opportunities. We are in the infancy stage of our company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Millennial Web Development?

We hired Millennial Web Development to help us develop and customize a WordPress-based site. They were the third developer we’ve worked within the past two years.

Millennial Web Development’s objective was to build out our website in accordance with the specs we provided. We tasked them with turning the drawings and sketches of pages we’d made into a fully designed and functional job board site

I found the team on Upwork.com and chose them after reading all their positive reviews from past clientele.

Our project had an extensive scope. Millennial Web Development examined the sketches I had drawn and turned them into a fully functioning website. They developed the front-end design and functionality and built an administrative dashboard that would work well with our business model. Our site was complex to build because it has many different views available for our different types of users. The team helped us create a platform that works well for students, businesses, and recruiters alike.

Jim (Founder, Project Manager, and Developer, Millennial Web Development) was the only person I interacted with from the team.

Millennial Web Development played an absolutely crucial role in making our ideas a reality. They were definitely the most organized and professional company we’ve worked with during the past few years. Jim and his team created the entire platform for our company to function on. Without their help, we wouldn’t have a presentable website or viable business at all.

The project management style was very effective and helped me feel confident about our project’s potential for success. We mostly used email to touch base. The founder sent me several updates per week. Each Friday, he sent a weekly recap of what the team had accomplished and our objectives for the upcoming week. He regularly shared notes from his internal team and requested feedback for clarification for the tasks at hand.

The most impressive aspect of this company is the leadership and communication. The founder was consistently involved in our project hands-on, from the initial contract discussion to day-to-day progress updates. He did a phenomenal job with delegating responsibilities and keeping track of any issues that arose.

Jim (Founder, Project Manager, and Developer, Millennial Web Development) is professional, timely, and a strong leader. His open transparency and professionalism in all aspects of the project made me feel at ease. His professional demeanor and communication skills gave me a very high expectation for future development partners. Without Millennial Web Development, our business would still be a dream.

I’ve learned a lot from working with three developers in the past two years. With each new team, I became more aware of the right questions to ask and how to effectively utilize their development skills. As I create an intricate business from scratch, I know there are always ways I can improve. I would enjoy any feedback from Millennial Web Development) on how I was to work with as a client. I’d also appreciate their insight on ways I could enhance the project’s flow

Overall Score Jim and his team do great work!
    I paid 95$/hour. It was expensive for a startup, but well worth it.

E-Commerce Website Dev for Medical Distribution Company

"[Millennial] has been spectacular, always delivering above and beyond my requests ahead of aggressive time estimates."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Millennial Web Development overhauled an e-commerce website to revive its failing performance, enhance functionality, and better appeal to a broader customer demographic.

Mark Litton
President, Howard Medical Company

Robust and efficient, the new website is the local industry standard for online ordering and has facilitated a long-overdue marketing campaign launch. With exceptional, instantaneous communication and an intuitive, engaged development process, Millennial’s results consistently exceed expectations.

I am the president and owner of Howard Medical company, a second-generation family owned and operated medical distribution company in Chicago, Illinois. Since 1978, we have been a leading distributor of medical supplies and equipment to healthcare providers including hospitals, physicians, and medical centers. We strive to be a strategic partner for all medical professionals that allows them to pursue improvements in patient care.

For what projects/services did your company hire Millennial Web Development?

We have an e-commerce website that has been under performing since inception. I hired Millennial Web Development to improve the site and increase our capabilities to serve both current and potential future clients.

To celebrate our 40th anniversary, we are launching a referral marketing campaign to increase our e-commerce business. Before launching, however, we needed to make several improvements, most important of which were: perfect the client onboarding process; ensure all items available in the warehouse were accurately inventoried on the website and ready at checkout for same-day shipping; and create multiple landing pages for a variety of segments in order to run client-specific marketing campaigns. We also needed to repair myriad other issues on the poorly managed page.

I have been struggling to find a good web developer for the past three years, resulting in unending stress and an unacceptable amount of business lost. After speaking with, interviewing, or working with roughly 100 vendors, I knew that I needed an experienced local company that could communicate well. While researching top web developers in Chicago, I came across Millennial Web Development's profile, which featured a solid portfolio and an abundance of positive reviews. I initiated contact and set up a call to discuss the current status of the site and my future goals. They explained how they had accomplished those things in the past and what they could do for me moving forward. I hired them right away and they immediately began improving my site and my happiness in general.

We began cautiously with some small tweaks, like fixing broken links and changing minor details, to make sure our communication and deliverables were mutually acceptable. They accomplished these tasks almost instantaneously, so we expanded to bigger projects, such as revamping the new client acquisition process. Before we hired Millennial, our entire rental order process was in shambles. The team diligently incorporated every single change we requested and we now have the only website in Chicago capable of receiving rental and medical product orders exclusively online with availability for same-day delivery. The website’s lack of capabilities had also been preventing us from launching a marketing campaign for over a year. Thanks to Millennial’s additional services like SEO consulting, we are on target to launch a campaign in September, and our current and potential progress gives me confidence it will go well.

I have been working directly with the company’s founder and senior developer. He has been spectacular as my primary contact, constantly delivering above and beyond my requests ahead of aggressive time estimates. This unparalleled level of communication with a sole individual has really simplified my life.

A year ago, I was losing sleep over the performance of my then-developers and the website. Now, with Millennial Web Development on my team, I’m wide-awake with excitement at the possibilities of having a developer who can fulfill my every request. I used to avoid telling existing clients that we even had a website; now our platform is the focal point of all of my sales calls and my clients are delighted with it.

Although we began communication by phone, they were receptive to my request to work via email. Their response time is unmatched, every deadline has been met, and I have never had an email unanswered. Here is an example of their fantastic communication: while discussing instance sizes over the phone with Amazon Web Services, I was asked a question I did not know the answer to. I immediately emailed Millennial and received a response before completing two more sentences of my conversation.

They provide what I want: open and honest communication, the ability to produce results in spite of vague direction, and an organized method of delivery that encourages feedback. On the rare occasion a task is outside their wheelhouse, they will notify me rather than try to learn it in haste and bill me for the time. Although my requests are often unclear, they ask me the fundamental questions they need to execute and then request feedback on the progress multiple times before finalizing a change.

I wish I had found them sooner!

Overall Score I hope to continue working with Millennial Web Development indefinitely.
    They have been on time with all projects every single time.
    I once made additional changes post-completion. Not only did they make the changes but they actually lowered their cost to stay within their original quoted price.
    The quality is consistently top-notch.
    I am absolutely willing to refer them.

Website Refresh for Architecture Firm

"Millennial was incredibly responsive and produced a quality product."

May 2018 - July 2018

Millennial Web Development redesigned an old website to better showcase their experience and results. They built the site on WordPress based on pre-selected templates, layout requirements, copy, and visuals.

Chicago, IL
Nicol Zeller
Staff Architect, Weese Langley Weese Architects Ltd.

Millennial Web Development’s work has elicited positive internal and external reviews. They spearheaded the project and made sure to follow-up on tasks, which allowed them to deliver on time. They consistently displayed a positive attitude and were quite flexible with our changing requirements.

I’m a staff architect at Weese Langley Weese Architects Ltd. We’re a small architectural firm located in Chicago.

For what projects/services did your company hire Millennial Web Development?

We needed someone to completely revamp our outdated website.

We wanted a complete redesign focused on our project photos. Our architectural firm has four decades of experience that needed to be displayed better.

I found them though various web searches and by reading reviews. We contacted three other local companies and chose them based on their experience, response time, and cost.

We gave them a carefully selected template, parameters for our layout and navigation, and all our photos, drawings, and text. They first created a sample layout that we tweaked and adjusted to our needs and then went on to build the rest of the site. He created the website in WordPress so we could easily make changes in-house.

Jim, the company’s principal, was my single point of contact throughout the process.

Everyone in our office, as well as outside sources, are incredibly pleased with the new website.

Millennial successfully managed the project and effectively communicated with our team. If the ball was in my court, they’d remind me, which helped move the project along when I got tied up with other tasks.

Millennial was incredibly responsive and produced a quality product. Jim's persistent pleasantness made him easy to work with. Overall, we didn’t have any issues. He handled all our changes like a professional.

There wasn’t anything during our project.

E-Commerce Web Dev for Bicycle Retailer

“They responded quickly, communicated clearly, and finished tasks effectively.”

Mar. 2018 - June 2018

Millennial Web Design revamped a website using WordPress and WooCommerce. They improved the UX/UI for customers, upgraded the SEO sitemap, and added several features.

Ben Pawsey
Creative Director, Faraday Bicycles

Site speed and conversion rates improved markedly as a result of the quality of Millennial’s work. Their team paid particular attention to details, especially the backend design of the website. They took initiative to find ways to improve the project.

I am the Creative Director of Faraday Bicycles, an electric bike company that sells both direct to customers and to dealers across the United States.

For what projects/services did your company hire Millennial Web Development?

We hired them to build and customize a new website using WordPress and WooCommerce.

We wanted to improve the UX/UI for customers, upgrade the SEO sitemap structure, and add a dealer locator and “bike Builder” feature.

I liked their portfolio. Their websites work fast and have creative details that show they care about the frontend as much as the backend.

I provided wireframes and Millennial built the website. They improved and optimized my designs for speed and consistency. They imported the settings and content from our former site and went above and beyond making the back end user-friendly for the team to control. I reviewed the site as it was under construction, collecting feedback from our team, our customers, consultants and then Millennial transferred it into upgrades on the website.

I had a project manager from Millennial who handled my notes and managed the task workflow among their team.

Site speed, SEO scores, organic traffic, and conversion rates all improved significantly as a result of the quality and speed of Millennial’s work.

Project management was superb throughout the process. They responded quickly, communicated clearly, and finished tasks effectively.

They paid attention details on both the frontend and backend. The backend UX design was particularly impressive. I worked with several developers in the past that left a mess for web administrators. They also showed initiative and did not wait around for minor design decisions which made the build easier to manage and faster to launch.

There's very little I think they can improve upon. It took us a few strategies to figure out the best way to communicate feedback when we have a large volume of tasks, but once we found the current solution the workflow became very efficient.

They clearly communicated their availability.
    The quality exceeded expectations.