We are certified supplier of Alibaba from 11 years

Mify Digital is one of the situated companies of Mify Solutions Pvt. Ltd. having one-stop solution for all digital marketing services across the world. With the pioneering efforts of the team of professionals, the cornerstone of Mify Solutions Pvt. Ltd. was laid down in the year 2010 as a parental company. Mify Digital is one of the most trusted names among the digital marketing firms from across the world and has been catering to the marketing needs of clients since its inaugural in 2010.

Mify Digital house a team of professionals thoroughly versed in inventive marketing tactics that will help you achieve your business goals invariably.

At Mify, we deal in custom website solutions consisting of - but not limited to - web design and development, SEO, SEM, email marketing, PPC management, Google place management, Mobile app development, Local SEO and conversion optimization. Our team of award-winning marketers, designers and developers firmly believe in delivering customized solutions that fit your business needs just perfectly. When associated with Mify, you will see results for yourself that tick every box you have had left blank with us.

Noida, India
  • H-163, Sector 63
    Noida, UP 201301

Web & Mobile App Development for IT Solutions Provider

"We wouldn’t have a product without them."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

MIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED provides programmers for an IT solution company for several development projects. The first project was for a solution for transport companies. Their work is for iOS and Android.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Maksim Ata
Owner, Limadi

The team delivers high-quality work within timelines. Their dedication to their customers makes them stand out from other providers. Customers can expect an understanding team that delivers realistic solutions.

I’m the founder and director of development for Limadi. We provide IT solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, which includes everything from POS systems to payment apps. We’re trying to make them affordable for small businesses and optimize the workflows of different industries.

What challenge were you trying to address with MIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED?

We write down customers’ requirements, then we find programmers for the actual development. That’s why we hired MIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED.

We’re working on our first project with them. They’re creating a transportation-route optimization solution for transport companies, in the form of a website and mobile app for our users.

We discussed the technology part with them, but we don’t usually interfere with what solutions our suppliers use. We simply gave them the requirement that the solution had to work for iOS and Android, using the best technologies.

The team size has varied. Based on our discussions, there are 5–10 people involved. There’s an account manager, a project manager, a lead developer, a designer, and three programmers – for web, Android, and iOS respectively.

How did you come to work with MIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED?

When we were initially considering them, we proceeded with someone else for the project. Our contact from MIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED remained interested and always asked how it was going. Even though we were working with someone else, he offered advice.

When we got the transport solution project, I talked to my team about trying MIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED without going to anyone else. We picked them based on how they treated us and the good advice they gave. The company we chose for that previous project couldn’t deliver what they promised, so we stopped that collaboration.

Because we pay as they finish milestones, I think we’ve paid them around $3,000 so far. The collaboration is very new.

Our ongoing engagement with MIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED started in March 2020.

We wouldn’t have a product without them. Quality is a big thing: it’s money, timelines, and the solution itself. It’s high-standard, and they know exactly what we want. I’ve had negative experiences with similar developers in the past. With MIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, it’s the opposite.

They actually understand, instead of just saying that they do and delivering something else. When they say they understand, they really do, and I can see that when they deliver small tasks. They’re not greedy; their prices are very good, and they don’t actually charge anything before delivering the product.

Every time they deliver a milestone, I have a chance to review and comment it, and they’ll make any necessary changes. They ask for payments only after I’m satisfied.

How did MIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m a control freak when it comes to tools, and I’d say that they’re up to date. They keep timelines with great presentations, proposals, milestones, and task breakdowns. That works very well. They use Excel and PowerPoint. I’d prefer to use Trello and project boards, but that’s difficult to do when they’re in India and we’re in Denmark. We have 1–2 updates a week and workshops every 10 days or when necessary.

Their team is realistic with timelines. They usually put some extra time in and complete before, so they have a 35%–40% buffer. What they don’t account for in their project management are changes from the client. It’s difficult to calculate with them, but it’s understandable. I don’t know whether they could do anything better in that area, because it’s very difficult to say how a client will react.

Their best qualification is that they put the client first. When I come with something ridiculous, they won’t say no or that it’ll cost extra. Sometimes, the client will come up with a new idea and want to shift the work, but MIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED won’t just say that it’ll involve a new project and that everything the client’s paid for is lost.

They’ll try to understand why the gap is so big, and try to get the best solutions. It’s very important to understand customers. I have a lot of customers, and now I’m the customer, and I know how difficult it can be. They’re better than me at this. Their team knows what to ask for and how to ask, and they’re always very calm. They’re great at understanding what the customer means.

I don’t know how they calculate their prices. They gave me 4–5 proposals for different projects. The transportation app was the cheapest one, but most difficult. They may have decided to give us this one for cheaper, and then be more realistic with the rest. All of the projects have the same timelines with varied pricing. I think that it’s important for them to understand it from the customer’s point of view when giving a proposal.

The pricing is still very good, including the more expensive estimates. Their quality is one of the best, so I just have to understand their pricing more. When my partners and investors ask about pricing, I give them an explanation. When I give them a proposal for a simple software solution that costs more than the most complex one we have in the portfolio, it’ll be very difficult for me to explain.

I usually think differently than others, but I’d tell another customer to be clear about their end goal, instead of being too detailed with specific requirements. If they do that, they’ll fail from the beginning. If there’s an end goal, the customer should include 5–10 words on what it should look like when it’s done, and then make a breakdown. They’re great at that.

That’s why our collaboration has worked very well. I told them from the beginning what my end dream was, but I didn’t know how to get there or what the small details were. We didn’t have a logo or colors; I just told them it had to be “nice.” The team had their designers make some options we could choose form. If I told them I wanted certain shapes and buttons, the end result wouldn’t have been as good.

We were delayed because of the coronavirus, so it had nothing to do with them.
    I rate them for this specific project.