Motion Graphics Agency, An Awesome One

MicroLogic Media is a company that possess a winning team to create powerful and captivating motion graphics company for your brand. Motion Graphics flows within the blood our visionaries that has inspired the inception of this company. Our clients include famous local and international brands like Ocean Park Hong Kong, Macau Studio City, Lexus, Philips, Franck Muller, Nike, OSIM, Jumbo Seafood and more.

Visit our website at https://micrologicmedia.com to check us out or click the Call Now button to arrange an appointment with us on how to create a winning motion graphics for your brand.

Singapore, Singapore
  • 16 Arumguam Rd, LTC Bldg D, #03-05B
    Singapore 409961
    Singapore

Ocean Park Hong Kong, Macau Studio City, Lexus, Neo Derm, Philips, Franck Muller, Cosair, Ati, Altech Computers, Freeman Securities, Soyfood, Disney, Dorina, Soyfood, Shanghai Comercial Bank, NIKE, ECCO, KNORR, Shangri La's, Getty Images, Agoda, Manulife, DZ Engineering, Citi Bank, Jumbo Seafood, Jetstar, Fuji Xerox, Lees Garden, Nvidia

Projection mapping

Getty Images Advert

Studio City Macau

Ocean Park Hong Kong Halloween

SEO, Digital Marketing, and Video Production for Robotics Company

"They help to contain my costs and make good recommendations."

Sept. 2019 – Ongoing

MicroLogicMedia operated SEO, SEM, and digital marketing for a robotics company. They also helped manage Google keyword advertising and a video production project. Translation services were also offered.

Singapore
Hazel Tang
Marketing Manager (Asia-Pacific), OnRobot

MicroLogicMedia's work has been well-received. The translation work was accomplished successfully and the video has been exhibited often. Their communication and ability to meet deadlines are very impressive. Knowledgeable and professional, they give good recommendations.

I’m the marketing manager in the Asia-Pacific region headquarters for OnRobot, a robotics and technology company.

What challenge were you trying to address with MicroLogicMedia?

The robotics industry is very competitive. We needed to generate a lot of leads for our company in order to achieve our revenue and hit all our targets.

We hired them to run our SEO, SEM, and digital marketing in order to create more awareness of our company in the online space and generate leads.

They’re operating the digital marketing campaigns in countries like Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, and Japan. They’re also running the SEO on our website and working on SEM services such as banners, advertising, and Google keywords.

Soon, they will be creating a video production project to display at one of our exhibitions. After that, they are going to translate it into different languages. They’re going to record the voiceover and create the storyboard. It’s still in the early stages. They also translated an existing video in several languages such as Thai, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese. The video is used in our events, press conferences, media events, roadshows, etc.

I’ve worked with two people from MicroLogicMedia. There is one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with MicroLogicMedia?

I wanted to find a company that could do digital marketing at a lower cost. I wasn’t looking at big advertising companies that were charging skyrocket type prices. A friend referred them to me. I looked at their profile to see what they could do for us. I found them quite reasonable and knowledgeable.

We’ve invested 4,000 Singapore dollars (approximately $2,938 USD).

We started working together in September 2019 and the work is ongoing.

We just got started with the video translation—it was done very well. When I’ve had other companies do translations, there’s been a lot of feedback and complaints. There are no complaints so far about MicroLogicMedia on the translation.

The video has been shown in exhibitions. So far, I’ve received good reviews. I really appreciate them. They help to contain my costs and make good recommendations.

How did MicroLogicMedia perform from a project management standpoint?

The project is managed quite well. They take care of the production timelines and manage to hit all deadlines. They deliver on time and within budget. Sometimes a very important event comes up and we only have a one or two-week timeframe, yet they still manage to meet the deadline. We use email, phone calls, and Skype. Communication is quite clear and concise.

They’re very knowledgeable and professional. They also give good recommendations on how I should go about doing my projects.

I have no complaints. Their work is done well.

Be clear in your expectations, your brief, and the KPI. Be open to their suggestions.