High performance marketing

At Metia, we create amazing experiences, ignite conversation, activate communities, inform customers and influence decision makers.

We achieve these goals for our clients through a unique mix of marketing consulting, design, and development expertise. Our services include strategy and data-driven insights, content marketing, CRM, marketing automation, email,  social, design, UX, apps, web design and development, analytics and community management, throughout our offices in London, Singapore, Austin, and Seattle.

Our team has a singular focus: to design and deliver the best marketing solutions in the world.

1989

• Seattle Children's Hospital,
  • BBC, and
  • ITN

Digital Marketing for Education Ecosystem

“I consider them an extension of my marketing team.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Metia helped develop a launch strategy for a new product. They provide ongoing digital marketing via social media and PPC campaigns. They also designed materials like e-books, fliers, and infographics.

Tim Bush
Chief Marketing Officer, pi-top

Metia consistently delivers excellent work. Their digital marketing campaigns meet project requirements and receive positive feedback both internally and externally. Their team consists of professional individuals that perform above expectations. They’re always trying to improve their craft.

I’m the CMO of pi-top. We provide curriculum to schools around the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Metia, Inc.?

I’ve worked with them on a variety of projects for multiple companies. pi-top needed a firm to assist the digital marketing efforts surrounding a new product.

We’re in the process of rolling out a new product for the U.S. market. Metia helped us define a launch strategy by researching viable marketing channels and data segmentation. They currently manage our social media marketing and PPC campaigns. Their team routinely optimizes our marketing spend to ensure they deliver the highest ROI possible. They’ve also done some design work to produce infographics, fliers, and e-books. Finally, they’ve provided both video and written case studies regarding sales enablement.

I primarily interact with their VP of performance marketing and our assigned account director. Overall, we work with 3–4 people from their team.

How did you come to work with Metia, Inc.?

They were referred to me by an internal colleague when I worked for another company. I spoke with them and we quickly developed a rapport. This was seven years ago and I’ve worked with them ever since.

We’ve spent £150,000 (approximately $190,000 USD) thus far.

They started working for pi-top in December 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

Metia produces excellent work and their campaigns receive glowing feedback from executive-level staff. Their team is proactive and provides a hands-on approach to the project. I consider them an extension of my marketing team.

How did Metia, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They often help keep us on track and reliably meet deadlines. We’ve had to move the project schedule around somewhat, but they always provide adequate notice ahead of time when that becomes necessary. We communicate through email and face-to-face meetings.

They’ll often go the extra mile and offer valuable counsel on projects outside their scope of work. Also, the whole team is professional and approachable.

Every marketing campaign can be improved to some extent as nothing is perfect. But Metia has a vast portfolio of offerings and they do good work for us. Not everything has worked out as we would’ve hoped, but they make an effort to learn from their mistakes and improve.

Clearly communicate what you’re trying to achieve with the engagement. Additionally, spend time with them to drive the onboarding process forward. The better they understand your business and the marketplace it occupies, the better results they’ll be able to provide.