Socially conscious software development firm

We were born out of the vision of helping operations through technology not just by developing solutions that make life of our clients easier but also through direct contributions. From our urge to give back to the society we have created our community service goals and objectives. We sponsor the wellbeing of orphans, the education of the underprivileged and the planting of trees.

For every 100 hours of code we write for our clients we plant a tree, this is our way of sustaining the environment and fighting global warming.

Our employees take great pride in being involved in improving the community. They volunteer their time and effort to host classes for the underprivileged. This in turn helps raise moral, character and spirit within the team.

A balanced and diverse workforce helps nurture creativity of the team, as a result we have a team of developers from various ethnic background and almost half of them are women.

With offices in Ontario, British Columbia and Bangladesh, Mighty Egg Technologies has the best of both worlds infusing the quality and standard of North America with cost structure of Bangladesh. This is a software firm that truly never sleeps.

Our internal team structure makes us more comfortable with working with distributed teams. With our fully transparent and flexible business processes we can easily integrate with our clients work process. After accepting any development work, we break the task down into smaller features with time estimates and team member assignment on any of the agreed project management software like JIRA and Trello. The progress can monitored on an hourly or daily basis. We have bi weekly discussions to make sure that the product development is proceeding according to the requirements and there are no surprises for the clients on delivery day.

Toronto, Canada
  • 56 Temperance Street
    Toronto, ON M5H 3V5

UNDP, A2i Bangaldesh, canaPHEM, Genetic Aliance

Website Dev for Family Clinic

"They were constantly showing me their progress and asking me for feedback."

Mar. - Apr. 2020

METech designed and developed an informational website to ensure critical updates were readily available to patients of a family clinic.

Prince George, Canada
Dr. Irina Israt
Family Physician, Dr Irina Israt Inc

Website visitors have successfully received the desired information, including important updates about COVID-19. The team managed tasks effectively, quickly turning around tasks and implementing changes. Their transparency and deadline-orientation stood out.

I am the owner of a solo practice family clinic with a panel of 2500 patients in Prince George, BC. I am also the solo family physician there.

For what projects/services did your company hire METech?

METech designed and created a website for me.

The goal of the website was to let my patients get my office hours and contact information more readily. I also wanted them to be informed about the changes in our operation due to COVID-19 as well as to provide them updates about the do's and dont's of the current pandemic.

I was referred to them by one of the local businesses whom they had previously created a website for.

They provided me with designs of a website for me. Once I had a look at the designs, I was able to tell them exactly what I want and then they went ahead and created the actual website and hosted it on the internet.

There was a project supervisor who was the primary point of contact for me. Besides him, I am sure there was a designer and a content developer who worked on providing the designs. Then there was a front end developer who worked on the website and I think the project supervisor deployed it onto a server.

My patients were able to get the tutorial on how to use the video and telephone conferencing software from my website. They were also able to look at my office hours and get crucial updates regarding COVID-19 from there.

The project management was very well managed. I was told that most development is done in a week but their development was completed within two days and once I approved it, the website was available the very next day.

The communication from this company has to the highlight. They were constantly showing me their progress and asking me for feedback. Every time I requested any changes, they were quick to implement the changes and share any impacts that might have on the deadline.

There is very little they can do to improve. I guess my only problem is that the different time zones between the development team and I made the change requests and the feedback have a delay.

Overall Score It was great to have METech build me a website for free, specially given the current pandemic, it was a great gesture!
    METech asked for two weeks to design and deploy my website. They were done within one.
    They did it for free
    I was blown away with the quality of the website I got. I was honestly not expecting such a great site for free.
    I have already referred them to my peers and one of them has asked them to develop a website for their clinic as well.

Web Development for Used Car Dealership

“They were willing to put care into their work, asking us how we wanted the effort to transpire.”

June - Aug. 2019

Mighty Egg Technologies reworked an existing website to enhance its usability. In their work, they introduced new copy and visual elements that communicated additional detail on the product offerings.

Prince George, Canada
George Karnouskos
Owner, Fair Deal Auto Sales

The deliverables exceeded expectations and were completed both on time and within budget. Providing support outside of the intended scope, the team implemented a product management software into the website, saving the client additional time and effort. Their custom development skills impressed.

We’re Fair Deal Auto Sales, which has been in business for about five years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mighty Egg Technologies?

We didn’t have many options when it came to website creation. Their team came in to build a website that would further progress our business.

At first, we found that our site was not user-friendly: banners were complicated, the copy was difficult to skim through, and financing options weren’t always available in the right places.

Their team worked to trim descriptions and integrate bolded terms into the layout of the overall template, which was bleak beforehand. Now, the site is more eye-catching and contains more description. There are also more ways to display the products that we offer on the site. We will be launching the site at the end of the month.

There were 3–4 people working on the project.

How did you come to work with Mighty Egg Technologies?

They were originally referred to me. During our interview, we explained the necessary changes we needed. They agreed with us, intending to deliver more than what we expected.

We spent about $6,000 on their services.

We started working with them in June–August 2019.

The prototype of the new website that the team provided met our expectations. We’re happy with it, especially considering our improved ability to network and advertise the website.

How did Mighty Egg Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well, delivering themed templates that I envisioned. The process was well organized. Each time we needed to make changes, they were implemented in a timely manner. I’m very pleased. We communicated over phone calls, email, and in-person meetings.

They were willing to put care into their work, asking us how we wanted the effort to transpire. Competitors were more rigid with delivering according to preexisting templates. Mighty Egg Technologies customized an entirely new template that included management software. That exceeded expectations. I thought I would need to purchase a software system in addition to the site.

We’re very happy with the service that we received from Mighty Egg Technologies. They were reasonably priced and worked in a timely manner.

I can’t think of anything.

Do your research, knowing that their company has the ability to build something according to your vision. I highly recommend them. I’ve already passed their information onto others because they’ve exceeded my expectations.

Overall Score I’m looking forward to working with them in the future.
    They met or exceeded deadlines.
    They offered me the best value for money I’ve ever experienced.
    It was an easy collaboration.
    Whenever someone asks, I recommend them.