We don't just develop apps. We build dreams.

Based in New York, we are a unique blend of creative designers, tech savvy developers and awesome project managers. We don’t just develop apps. We build dreams.

Our team is young, bold and smart. As true New Yorkers we all have international backgrounds and combined we speak eight different languages. Of course the quality of our code and the appeal of our design is superb but it is our different backgrounds, education and experiences that make us a unique team to work with.

New York, NY
    310.997.1080
    745 Atlantic Ave
    Boston, MA 02111
    617.981.7809

New York University, Microsoft, Eataly, Empire State Building, Ground Central, Sparkbook, American Jazz Museum, VTB Insurance, Reefill, Postcard, Carpo, Cakemix

Throwback

The Throwback app is for posting, sharing and enjoying old memories in the form of photos and videos. You can ask friends to take polls on questions about old memories and see their responses. Memories in the form of text, media and polls all appear on a user’s feed. Memories are sorted by decade (e.g. 70’s) and tagged to friends for easy reminiscing via commenting, liking and re-posting in-app or to other social media apps. You can chat with friends one-on-one or add the post as a ‘Key Memory’ for easy recollection.

Flickle

Tell the app which movies you've seen and Flickle finds you new ones that you'll adore. Each new swipe provides you a new movie that you'll enjoy. The more you use Flickle, the more precise the suggestions get!
Know what to watch based on the movies that you already loved. Because of its increasing community, Flickle can provide each user a series of personally recommended movies to watch.

Lit

Maximize Your Night is a social app designed to help you and your friends locate, review, check-in, and rate the best party venues in your area. Users create a profile and can search for parties in their area using the app’s map feature and then tap the LIT symbol to view that particular party’s ratings based on “checked-in” partygoers. Each party venue features live updated party stats highlighting things like the level of music, cover cost, entrance difficulty, size of the line, and number of friends at the venue.

College Push

College Push is an application that helps high school students (and their parents) navigate the college application world. They support users through college planning, selection and the entire application process. Designed to be experienced like a personal college coach, the app is developed to offer daily notifications with instructional exercises, tasks, opportunities and help explore the higher educational system in the USA.

The app reduces senior-year stress for high school students by providing them with instant support in the palm of their hands. The app doesn’t stop there, College Push extends the support it offers to its users with the Export feature which enables the user to share information on the app with guidance counselors, parents, teachers and more to create an all encompassing support system even beyond the perimeters of the app.

American Jazz Museum

The American Jazz Museum app serves as the virtual portal to connect with Jazz culture and with the American Jazz Museum. The application is a platform for the American Jazz Museum to inform interested individuals about up coming events, allowing users to buy tickets in a convenient and secured method in advance and provides a line up of events for the evening. This app has the capacity to connect people and the Jazz culture and promote the events at the American Jazz Museum.

The app helps enhance the users entire Jazz experience by making the process of finding and booking tickets for events more convenient and also encouraging artist exploration by making the event schedules more accessible to the public.

Solve the Saying

Solve the Sayings is a game app where users must figure out common sayings out of Rebus puzzles. This app has been developed to challenge the user but also provide them with on going support throughout the game.

The user has access to full support and help tools so every user can seamlessly and easily engage with the app. Although the game is challenging the app is fully prepared with features and help options that invite all players to the game.

Data MESS

Data MESS helps users organize and manage important data, from credit card information to Netflix passwords or even important photos. The app offers its user convenience and confidence when it comes to saving passwords or keeping important data on hand.

The application, whilst being an extremely stylish method of storing information, was also developed to be able to protect the user’s information with an AES-256 encryption (the same encryption used by Apple). The security features for this app are reliable and sophisticated. The app is protected by a login with complicated paths and passcodes. Data MESS was developed to satisfy a variety of needs including digital wallet and data vault; where users store their credit cards, bank accounts, social network and email account details and more.

Dots Maze

Dots Maze is a game app which is highly addictive. The aim of the game is to find a way out of a maze as soon as possible. Throughout their game experience, the user is accompanied by Mr. Amazeing – a character created to embody the spirit of the app. Through animations and strategic design decisions, this app has strong brand identity and helps express to users the fun personality of the app.

The app has 40 levels of mazes which lead to the Superhero Mode where the fun is endless. The app has been coded to work on a score system, this game encourages users to come back for more and solve all the mazes as well as compete with friends. Other features include the ability to connect with friends on Twitter and Facebook and see other friend’s scores on the High Scores list. This game app lets the user challenge themselves in a fun way and at the same time connect with their friends and be social.

Wake Me Up

Wake Me Up is an alarm app that has been aesthetically designed to suit multiple age groups and technically designed to provide several features that set it aside from other alarm clock applications. The app is equipped with three skins; Pro, Child and Hip. Wake Me Up has also been developed to enhance intuitive control by the minimal need to use buttons. Besides ordinary alarm features, Wake Me Up also enables the user to shake the phone to turn off the alarm or continue to snooze. The apps ability to respond to physical commands helps integrate the service into anyone’s morning routine.

This app is designed, on every level, to help the user’s morning rise easier. The in-app purchases adds to the user experience by displaying the weather, playing morning music of the user’s choice and starting off your day to a photo of your loved ones.

Culdesac

Culdesac is an application developed for kids to share their made-up games. It enables users to save games; the rules, equipment required, and number of people needed to play. New games are quick and easy to create on the app because it has been developed to strategically organize all of the information needed to play the game in a logical and concise manner. Users create their own profile and build on their list of games they have created. Users can categorize their games and share them with the Culdesac community.

Users can choose to follow their friend’s activity on the application and see what new games they have been posting. Children can enjoy the ‘discover’ feature where they can search through game options they may want to try and read about them in detail as well as view photographs and videos posted by other users.

Piano Carnival

Piano Carnival is an E-book application that combines the all areas of creativity, music art and storytelling, to create a unique user experience that is fully interactive and enriching for all ages. Based on the famous musical work, “Carnival of the Animals”, the interactive storybook is narrated with original poetry by Christopher Steger. The E-book is a fully immersive experience because it includes 14 movements depicting animals and interactive elements on every page, music videos of pianists for varied content and time-laps videos of the illustrator at work. The storybook has features which enable users to tap or drag objects and characters to see how they react. The user can also move or can drag the background for a surprising change. The illustrations are unique to this E-book; further contributing to its already unique experience it has to offer.

Development for Music Fitness App

"They had a functional shell application up and running within weeks!"

July - Oct. 2017

Messapps designed and developed a mobile app for music fitness. The team worked on wireframes, prototypes, design, and bug fixes. Crucially, they were the only company that didn't require an R&D phase.

Founder, Mobile App Company

The app’s design and functionality are better than expected. They facilitated an effective workflow by responding quickly and communicating regularly. The team has an amazing UX knowledge backed up by real research and expertise that helped them inform their suggestions and features.

I am the founder and CEO of a company whose core product is a mobile app.

For what reason(s) did your company hire Messapps?

I had the idea for an app which would require several app/API integrations in order to be executed successfully and was looking for a company to help build it.

Our goal was to design and develop an entire mobile app in the fitness/music space.

I contacted 10 or so vendors, many of whom were unable to confirm that their developers had a working knowledge of the necessary music APIs. Messapps was one of the only firms who said they could do this without making me commit to paying for an R&D phase. They quoted me in the middle of the range I'd seen across the other development firms, which I felt seemed like a fair price for what they were being asked to do. They are NYC based, so I could meet with them in person.

We started with wireframing, which took about a week, then moved onto a clickable prototype. I had quite a bit of feedback on this - and the Messapps team incorporated everything I asked for within a reasonable time period. After I signed off on the prototype, I was given a few design themes, which I provided feedback on. They'd already started development by the time we were finished with the design. They had a functional shell application up and running within weeks! We are in the final stages of development now, and the team has been extremely responsive. Impressively, they've stuck to the timeline and have sent me multiple releases/builds per week incorporating bug fixes, etc.

I worked closely with my project manager who liaised with the designers and developers. The CEO was also involved throughout the project to ensure everything was going smoothly.

Not yet! However, the app has turned out even better than expected from both a design and functionality standpoint.

The workflow was extremely effective. We scheduled a few in-person meetings but communicated via Slack most of the time. It was rare if my project manager took more than a couple hours to answer me.

I found their UX knowledge to be extremely impressive. Sometimes I had an idea that they didn't think would be effective from a UX standpoint. They would never just shoot down an idea of mine without providing a clear explanation backed by articles, research, etc. This gave me the confidence that I could lean on them to make certain decisions.

They weren't stingy with incorporating new features or improvements over the course of the project. I was worried that every little new thing would cost extra, but there were no surprise costs. They really just wanted to build the best version of the app possible.

Looking back on the project, I can't complain about much! I didn't think I'd find a developer at a reasonable price that could accomplish everything we'd set out to do. Messapps proved me wrong and was the perfect fit for my project!

Social App Development For Startup

"[E]verything I asked for, I got in a timely manner."

Messapps developed a monetized social app for mobile platforms. The app allows college students across the country to connect and interact with other users.

Miami, Florida
Maor Shoshana
Co-Founder, Unimash

In beta tests, the app has been very well received by its target audience. Messapps impressed with their responsive operation, speedy work, and extremely affordable pricing,

Unimash is a mobile app that allows college students to interact with one another using a platform, such as our app, which targets only college students. If it's a mutual "mash," then they can message each other and meet up with each other. It brings students together from different colleges nationwide and, in the update, it will be monetized and users can opt to see only people in the same state.

I'm the copresident and cofounder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Messapps?

It's only me and my partner we have limited technical knowledge. We reached out to Messapps to try to find the best quote to develop our app.

How did you come to work with Messapps?

We reached out to other agencies, but their price was ridiculous and did not meet our requirements. Messapps gave us the best quote, and the best outline of development phases.

This project was between $20,000 and $40,000.

Our app is launching in the next couple of weeks. We don't have any users yet, but we do have beta testers. We're feeding off their feedback, which has been good so far.

What distinguishes Messapps from other providers?

Messapps's CEO [Vasily Malyshev] is great. He answers emails within 10 minutes. His team is great. There was a little back and forth between one of the graphic designers, but we got through it, and everything was fantastic.

Is there anything Messapps could have improved or done differently?

I don't have much experience with app developers but, as my first experience, Messapps was great. There were things where I had to repeat myself but, besides that, everything I asked for I got in a timely manner. They always did it within two to three. They're a great team to work with.

Mobile Development for College Entertainment Startup

“Messapps has assisted us in maximizing our idea and bringing it to life in ways we could have never imagined.”

Aug. - Dec. 2015

Messapps designed and developed a mobile app that allows college students to make real-time social plans. The team was responsible for everything from conceptual ideas and design to development and testing.

Founder & CEO, Mobile App

Messapps exceeded expectations and provided friendly, genuine, down-to-Earth service. The team was accessible, responsive, and available, maintaining regular communication. They are a small, young company who delivers professional, effective, appealing results that stand out in the market.

Our company, LIT, is a mobile application startup that allows college students to maximize their nights out by connecting with friends and saving time and money using user-generated real-time party stats. I am the cofounder of LIT.

We were looking for a company that could guide us through the process of design and development while refining the specifics of the application down to the most trivial-seeming details. Messapps was able to do just that.

We came to Messapps with an exciting idea and general outlook as to how we can make an impact on the market; however, we lacked any programming knowledge or capabilities within our team. We had a tight timeframe to design and develop the app.

Messapps handled conceptual ideas, design, development, and testing, although we were greatly involved and had our input taken into account throughout. We discovered Messapps online as part of a list of many application companies we compiled in order to ensure we found a company that was a good fit for us.

We chose Messapps because they were a young, energetic, and ambitious company that was in New York City, and we were able to come into the office to meet with them before commencing the process. Messapps helped us do minimal work and have minimal worries while always staying in close contact with us and providing updates daily. The project duration was from August to December 2015, including design and complete development.

Messapps has given us all we could ask for and more. Messapps had an excellent team and were friendly, genuine, and down-to-Earth people who we got to become close with on a personal level as we've worked through the development process. They are always reachable and keep excellent communication with the customer.

All our requests were tended to immediately, and they are always looking to improve the app throughout the process, not stopping anywhere short of perfection with regard to sleek aesthetics, quickness with lack of bugs, and effectiveness. Messapps has assisted us in maximizing our idea and bringing it to life in ways we could have never imagined. We have a beautiful app on the way that we truly feel has been put in a prime position to succeed and disturb the market, and we could not have done it without the Messapps team.

They are unique in the sense that they are a small, young company yet are able to produce an outstanding application with regard to UI/UX [user interface/user experience] and effectiveness across the spectrum. We could not be more satisfied with Messapps and would absolutely refer to others and use again.

App Development For Dining Social Media Application

"They gave me around-the-clock support and input."

Messapps built a mobile iOS app that allows users to connect with others and discover restaurants. The project involved strategic consulting, design, and development.

Daita Goswamy
Owner, Suppr

The process went smoothly from strategy to launch. Messapps impressed with their strategic mindset, valuable design advice, and willingness to quickly address any issues. Their deep talent pool enabled them to provide excellent design, development, and project management.

This client is the owner of Suppr, an app-based startup that promotes users to connect with each other, make friends, and explore new dining options through the app.

This client was in need of a development partner that could help design, develop, and guide the strategy of their iOS mobile application.

Messapps was a wonderful company to work with. They gave me around-the-clock support and input. They were always quick to address any issues and, overall, a pleasure to partner with. We had a few problems getting the app approved by Apple, but Messapps really put the time and work in. They performed way above and beyond the call of duty to make it happen.

Honestly, the Messapps team is a great team to work with. They have a talented graphic designer as well as a great project manager – an overall team of talented individuals. They were always on top of everything. The CEO, Vasily Malyshev, was very hands on and involved. In addition to app development, the team made great suggestions and was very helpful to my overall mobile strategy.

Mobile Application Project for Self-improvement Startup

"MESS Apps has experience, and they know how to make mobile applications function better."

MESS Apps performed design, layout, and programming from start to finish on an application concept with the end goal of improving daily health choices and habits.

Founder, Self Improvement Mobile Application Startup

The project resulted in an easy-to-use app with positive feedback in terms of functionality. MESS Apps delivered the product quickly and was able to give advice and suggestions which ultimately made the product better.

My startup has created an app to aid people to see their progress and good and bad habits. Users can see how choices affect their life in general and how long they will live estimated on the concept of micro lives. Each micro life equals about 30 minutes. There is a lot of research out there that has established a connection between the foods you eat, the amount of exercise you get, and how many micro lives you lose or gain depending on chosen behaviors.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the owner.

What was your goal for working with Messapps?

I came to Messapps with an idea. I didn’t have a concept about how it would work in terms of programming or how it would look. I needed someone to help me take it from an idea to a product.

They did everything except provide the idea. They did design, layout, programming – everything.

What was your process for selecting Messapps with which to work?

I found them on the Internet. I think I used Elance. They had a couple reviews there. It seemed like a good match. In terms of the money I wanted to spend, that worked fine. I had a talk with the person who runs Mess Apps. We seemed to be on the same page and he understood what I wanted to do. He also had new ideas for the project.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work-hour figure?

It was from $50,000 to $100,000.

When was the work completed?

We completed the project in March 2014.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

It’s easy to use. I use it, and I can say that everyone else should use it also. We don’t have any raw numbers. We have had positive user feedback overall – users love the functionality. I started the project with my own ideas, which were different from the views that Messapps shared.

I decided to take their advice and users responded positively. We also have gotten strong feedback on the design. We use a minimalistic design, but it’s not extreme. Users seem to get our concept and like the execution of it. I didn’t get any real negative feedback.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

We’re happy with the project. Everything was great. I liked how fast they worked. There was no time wasted. If there were any changes I wanted, there was no time wasted. There was no waiting for an answer, no waiting for a quote, layout, design, or anything. I had access to all the work anytime I wanted. All the people from Messapps were very accessible and responsive. I liked the ideas they had and how they executed their vision.

Is there anything unique or special about Messapps that really makes them stand out compared to other business partners?

In my experience, they work very fast with great quality. Their speed is perfect for anyone who wants to launch quickly. Clients don’t want to wait and waste a lot of time. I’m sure I wasn’t the only project they had at that time, but I sure felt like their sole customer. They were always available to discuss issues with the project. They were invested in the project. The time aspect and the human aspect made them really stand out.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

If you have an idea, talk about it and listen to what Messapps has to say. In my experience, they had ideas, which make the final product better. Many entrepreneurs guard their ideas very closely and don’t want to share any details with the client but that’s not the best way to operate. Messapps has experience, and they know how to make mobile applications function better.

I’m sure there is room for improvement. I would suggest that they improve the marketing of their company, so it’s easier to find them online and learn about their skills.

Weight-Loss Program Application

"If you seek a company that can deliver outstanding quality, Messapps is certainly the best choice."

Over the course of 5 months, Messapps developed a weight-loss assistance app. Selected to work within tight deadlines, the team managed the whole project and added subsequent improvements.

Founder, Nutrition Company

The app reached 10,000 downloads within the first week of release and met the goals of improving customer satisfaction and creating a new database. Messapps provided a high level of expertise, knowledge, and professional skills in the software development market.

[My company] is a weight-loss, weight-management, and nutrition company. Our company`s aim was to create an application for people who are willing to lose weight, but need a universal helper available at any moment. The app should not only sell the product to the customer, but also provide him or her with the ability to fully monitor progress related to the goal, including calorie counter, daily food register, physical activity tracker, and graphs and tables representing progress. I am the CEO of the company.

We had two main challenges accompanying the development of the app: we lacked technical knowledge in the field, and we were running out of time. We wanted the app to be released by Christmas. Our target metrics [were to ] attract new customers and improve current customer satisfaction.

For this task, we were looking for the highly professional company that could work under tight deadlines and can contribute to the idea of the app. We came across MESS Apps while researching app development companies and were attracted by the previous work of the company. MESS Apps managed the whole project from scratch. Further improvements were also made by the company following the requests of the client. The whole project was completed in five months.

The app was a huge success, reaching 10,000 downloads within the first week after the release. The goal of improving customer satisfaction and developing a new customer database was achieved, according to the online survey held in February 2015.

The technical and creative staff of the company is spread throughout the world and is headquartered in New York City. This distribution of experts helps the company to leverage the best knowledge and professional skills that are available on the software development market.

Our company is highly satisfied with the work of MESS Apps, and we are willing to use the company`s expertise again in future. If you seek a company that can deliver outstanding quality, MESS Apps is certainly the best choice.

Application Development for Dayworks Application

"Their expertise in the mobile application space helped shortcut months of work and helped us develop a great UI."

Jan. 2014 - Feb. 2015

Messapps collaborated on a complex commerce-oriented app that supports general contract hiring from a smartphone. The team provided the designs and wireframes and completed the project in 11 months.

COO, Dayworks Application

The UI is clean and intuitive and meets the needs of the business model. Messapps was responsive to changes and delivered everything on time and within budget. The team provided elegant designs, offered flexible and fair pricing, and brought an entrepreneurial spirit to the project.

Our company is a startup technology company that has created an online mobile marketplace for skilled construction workers and the bosses who hire them to interact. We are excited we are launching next week [February 2015]. As leader for design, I am the COO of the company.

Our app is targeting market share from the B2B [business-to-business] offline construction hiring space into the mobile smartphone space much like Uber, Waze, Open Table, and other applications, which have transformed legacy, offline marketplaces, and business functions.

Currently hiring a plumber, carpenter or general day worker is done by word of mouth or, in some cases driving up the nearest Home Depot to solicit workers. With our company, it can be done from the boss's smartphone, in real time, on demand.

Messapps was selected to work with us on the initial wireframing of the concept along with the actual screen designs, which were eventually put into production with our developers. Their expertise in the mobile application space helped shortcut months of work and helped us develop a great UI [user interface], which serves the needs of our business model while being clean and intuitive.

We discovered Messapps via a blend of search criteria including Web searches for NYC application development companies, references, and referrals. Their simple yet elegant designs, entrepreneurial spirit, and flexible and fair pricing were all key considerations in choosing to work with the organization.

The solution was programmed by our own internal teams, but implementing Messapps's designs and utilizing their wireframes was a relatively seamless process.

As we made changes to our functionality, their team was every responsive in redesigning screens and functions for us while we were coding in parallel. The result was we developed a relatively complex commerce-oriented app end to end, in idea to publishing, in less than 11 months.

They were on time and on budget and continue to be a value-added extension of our development arm. We would not change a thing about our relationship with them. We might have had them code more HTML for an even faster process to integrate their work with ours, but that's not very important.

Hindsight is 20/20 of course, and we are still highly satisfied with our outcome with this company and wouldn't change a thing. I can attest Messapps has been an invaluable partner throughout our development cycle.

Culdesac Mobile Application Development

"They really care about the actual project and not just the technical objectives."

MESS Apps developed a social app for iOS, including design, website for marketing and publishing on the App store.

Washington DC Metro Area
Founder, Culdesac Mobile App

The app has not yet launched, but the project performance was great. The team went above and beyond to complete the project in a timely manner. MESS Apps created a discussion around the best ways for project completion, making the final product better.

Please describe your company.

The company is just an application idea I had. It was a personal project that I hired them to develop, design, and help promote for.

What is your role and responsibilities?

[I am the] owner.

What was your goal for working with MESS Apps?

I wanted to make a social mobile app for iOS. I just needed someone to develop it and finalize the design, help me make a website, and optimize for the App Store.

It was iOS development, Web design, and development.

What was your process for selecting MESS Apps with which to work?

I went through a bunch of developer websites and looked at their portfolios. MESS Apps seemed to fit the aesthetic, and their previous work seemed to lend well to the kind of app I was trying to make. I reached out to them, got quotes, and decided to go with them.

The cost was more than $10,000 but less than $50,000.

What were the results of the project?

The app is currently going through the App Store approval process. It’ll probably launch within the next week [December of 2014].

Are you satisfied with their performance?

Their performance was really good, far more than I had even asked for. The process was really quick, relative to what I assumed it would be. They gave great feedback. So, it wasn’t just ask me a question, and then do it. It was ask me a question, and they would give me advice based on their experience, and we would go back and forth. It was more of a discussion, which was really good. So, I’m more than pleased with what they did.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I’ll definitely be looking for positive user feedback. I’ll track how many people download it, how many log in, and how many submit content. I guess those are the main three metrics.

They really care about the actual project and not just the technical objectives. They did care about those, but they cared about what they meant in terms of translating it into a product, and what the product means to users. They were a little subjective about their opinions, which was great. It helped me figure things out beyond just the technology. I thought they were really good.

Honestly, no. I came in fairly new to the entire process, and they were very responsive and understanding if I didn’t understand something technical. They didn’t do anything that I saw was a mistake.

Mobile App for Craft Beer Locator

"Their responsiveness is hands down the most impressive thing about them."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Messapps created a mobile app to locate microbreweries and craft beer in users’ area. The app will be rolled out to multiple countries and includes details on what beers are available and brewery ratings.

Founder, Microbrewery Locator Startup

The owner of Messapps is involved personally on the project and leads an enthusiastic team. They have worked on the project diligently, sending emails at all hours of the night and communicating their needs to facilitate a smooth process.

My company will help people locate craft beer where ever they happen to be at the time.

We wanted to develop an app that works in multiple countries to help the beer lovers of the world find the best local beers.

We did a Google search for app developers in New York and Messapps came up. I called them and gave them a general overview of what I want to do and they gave me a rough price and timeline. I met with Vasily [Owner, Messapps] and was very impressed with him. He had boundless energy and I felt like he cared whether or not I succeeded.

The app will have the ability to locate microbreweries near any user's location. It will then indicate what beers are available and what others thought of the brewery itself.

They assign project managers for each project they take on. I dealt a lot with Vasily because got along so well.

The project is still in the development phase and I'm hopeful we'll be able to launch soon. Defining microbrewery locations in a county like Germany is difficult.

It's been smooth. I won't say it has been flawless but generally, when I have asked to change something, it has been on difficult things to change.

Their responsiveness is hands down the most impressive thing about them. I've literally received emails at all hours of the night.

Overall Score Great company.
    No problem.
    I did not find anyone else that could match their price.
    Responsive, and hard working.
    Very. I am sure they won't work for everyone, but for my needs they have been great.

Website Development for Law Firm Website

"They are very responsive, they kept their promises, and overall, they are very professional."

Messapps designed, coded, and implemented a law firm's website.

Sole Proprietor

Dmitriy Ishimbayev, Esq.
Founder, Ishimbayev Law Firm, P.C.

Living up to their great reviews, they earned another 5-star review by staying on the forecasted timeline and delivering the website as requested. Their professionalism and responsiveness impressed. This team delivered a smooth success.

I am a founder of Ishimbayev Law Firm, P.C., which provides legal services to businesses, startups, and entrepreneurs in New York and New Jersey.

We needed them to create and design a website.

I was looking for a team located in New York City with a great track record. They have great reviews, great design, and a great team.

The first phase was the design, the second phase was coding, and the third phase was implementation and going live. The project took three months.

I worked with a project manager, designer, and a programmer.

Yes, our website shows the outcome. The project was a success.

The workflow was very smooth, and the project progressed according to strict deadlines.