Where Concepts Take Flight

A digital marketing agency that prides itself on providing quality service to our clients. We want to grow with our clients and we stay true to our core beliefs. Our primary goal is to deliver exceptional service to our customers by building the best relationships possible, the kinds that creates success for your business.

Experience tells us that everyone wins when we have common goals. That’s why we always consider whether your business is a good fit with ours. If it’s not, we’ll tell you. And because we know lots of talented people, we’ll never leave you hanging.

Chicago, IL
  • 1601 W. School St.
    Chicago, IL 60657

Orangetheory Fitness (International Franchise), Reach You, Digital Lending, Formed Space, Sinclair Financial Solutions, St. James of London, Brewz Brewery, PetnPamper (National Pet Service Platform), Tidal Pay, to name a few...

Time Tracking Software Image

Time Tracking Software

We were hired to build time tracking software for a Fortune 500+ company. They wanted an in-house solution that was tailored to their needs.

Patient Portal - Mobile App Image

Patient Portal - Mobile App

This mobile app was made for doctors to communicate with their patience of results and goals.

Restaurant - Website Design Image

Restaurant - Website Design

A clean and modern website designed for one of the top Asian Fusion restaurants in Chicago.

Luxury Retail - eCommerce Website Image

Luxury Retail - eCommerce Website

Our client is a high-end luxury retailer and wholesaler with locations in Miami, Philadelphia, New York, LA, and Toyko; and they sell products online world-wide. We built them an eCommerce website with a backend solution that manages all their orders, integration with processing orders to their warehouse and locations, and processes payments through various payment systems with an API solution with their bookkeeping. Their

system essentially is their inventory system and is integrated with 3rd party platforms such as eBay and Amazon for orders as well.
Health, Wellness and Fitness - Lead Generation Image

Health, Wellness and Fitness - Lead Generation

You have heard of Orangetheory Fitness and how they grew from just a few studios to over 2500+ and we can say we are part of that reason. We were hired to grow individual studio memberships and the brand. We did this through various marketing strategies that ultimately yielded great growth results. Our strategy entailed paid social, Adwords, regargeting, email/text marketing, social media marketing.

Health, Wellness and Fitness Mobile Application Image

Health, Wellness and Fitness Mobile Application

Client hired us to build a comprehensive platform that helps their clients manage their overall health, wellness and fitness progress. Client (company) has a cloud-base admin panel (dashboard) to manage overall platform, users, reports - sales, use, growth and predictions.

Pet Service Platform Image

Pet Service Platform

The client is a national pet service platform connecting pet owners with pet service providers. The company was founded in 2017 and is the 3rd largest user based pet service platform in the US.

The project was broken down into 2 parts. Marketing and Software Technologies. Our marketing team helped with branding, digital awareness and helping the company grow it's user base.

Our development team was crucial with

every aspect of the platform, product concept and design, development for the web application, iOS app and Android App. Web application is built in php, and the iOS app is built in Swift and Android in Javascript.

The platform supports admin team, and two types of users (customers and service providers), scheduling, on-demand request, communication features, payment system and payout system. We built a comprehensive dashboard for the company with reporting mechnicisms with regards to users, usage, and revenue.

We continue to support the company, provide marketing, manage servers, and handle all technical issues with platform.

E-Commerce Web Dev & SMM for CBD Retailer

"They have our best interests in mind."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Mercova Media LLC developed an e-commerce website for a hemp and CBD retailer. The team creates content for social media accounts and directs marketing initiatives on Facebook and Instagram.

Eugene, Oregon
Lance Kreck
Owner, Hippie Hemp

Mercova Media LLC delivered compelling social media content that doubled followers quickly. The team is accessible to ensure constant support and attentive to streamline collaboration. They provide guidance and a commitment to project objectives, which results in a positive partnership.

I’m the owner of a hemp and CBD retail shop. We sell hemp clothes and textiles as well as CBD oil and products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mercova Media LLC?

We needed a partner to manage our social media.

Mercova Media LLC developed a website for us. They essentially built the store, implementing provided products and pictures. Their team also manages our social media accounts on Instagram and Facebook. They create posts and run campaigns.

I have one primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with Mercova Media LLC?

A friend recommended Mercova Media LLC.

We’ve spent less than $10,000 with them.

We started working together in June 2019 and it’s an ongoing engagement.

They doubled my social media following in about 4–5 months. Their team increases the number of eyes on the business with their quality posts.

How did Mercova Media LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Mercova Media LLC established a Google Hangouts thread where we communicate about social media posts. For the website, I was in contact with one teammate via email. As well, the company’s managing partner gave me her personal phone number. That way, I’m always able to reach someone, even on weekends. Whenever I can’t get a hold of one person or a task isn’t done, their team handles it. It’s easy to talk with them as they respond easily.

They have our best interests in mind. Their team complete projects in a timely manner and stay in good contact. Even outside their scope of work, their team gives me pointers.

No, not really.

They're thorough and make sure that I wasn’t left in the dark. I'm able to reach them at a drop of a hat.

Web and Mobile App Dev for Mobile Pet Care Platform

"It’s been a pleasure to work with Mercova Media LLC."

2017 - Ongoing

Mercova Media LLC was hired by a mobile pet care solution to build an app. The app, which functions on the web, iOS, and Android, connects pet owners to service providers on demand.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Julia Houser
Co-Founder, PetnPamper

Since its launch, the app built by Mercova Media LLC now hosts over 20,000 users. Internal stakeholders are pleased with the team’s communication skills, ability to meet deadlines, and dedication to providing resources on unfamiliar processes.

I’m the co-founder of PetnPamper, a mobile pet care service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mercova Media LLC?

We needed a partner to help us build an app that provides on-demand pet walking services.

We hired Mercova Media LLC to build the app from the ground up. There are both web and mobile components, with the mobile app available on Android and iOS.

One of the key highlights of the platform is the selection component, where pet owners can choose their preferred walker or reach out to the larger pool of available providers.

Mercova Media LLC provided us with a team of developers.

How did you come to work with Mercova Media LLC?

I was referred to Mercova Media LLC through a mutual friend I shared with Randi (CEO, Mercova Media LLC).

We’ve spent roughly $100,000 on this project.

We started working with Mercova Media LLC in 2017, and the work is ongoing.

The team is extremely thorough, listening to and implementing all the features we’ve wanted in the app. Currently, the platform has met all of our expectations and hosts over 20,000 users.

How did Mercova Media LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication and ability to meet deadlines were both excellent. Anything that was out of schedule, the team would address beforehand.

We had weekly progress meetings where we discussed features we were pleased with and others we might want to tweak. If we ever needed anything, Mercova Media LLC was there to help us.

It’s been a pleasure to work with Mercova Media LLC. The human aspect of the service they provide is very impressive. The team does a wonderful job of guiding us through technical processes that we don’t fully understand and answers any questions or concerns we have.

No. We’re very happy.

It would be beneficial to have some education or background in the technical aspect of the project, so you can have as much knowledge of and input into the project as possible.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Law Firm

“Their customer service and attention to detail are amazing.”

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Mercova Media LLC redesigned a website and currently manages digital marketing, including SEO. They work closely with the internal team to adhere to design requests and preferences. They also write copy.

Tiffany Hughes
Managing Partner, Law Office of Tiffany Hughes

Unlike other agencies, Mercova Media LLC charges a fair price and does phenomenal work. The team is responsive and flexible. Their work has resulted in improved leads, and the new website is much better than the old version.

I’m the managing partner at the Law Office of Tiffany Hughes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mercova Media LLC?

I needed a partner to update our website, manage our online marketing, and run our SEO.

I tell Mercova Media LLC what I want, and they make sure to meet those expectations. They do marketing on Facebook and Instagram and manage our Google Ads account. A different agency built our WordPress website, but Mercova Media redid it. Then, they eventually moved our site from WordPress to HTML. I gave them a few layouts and designs I liked, and they incorporated those ideas. They also write some of the copy for the site.

We work with four people.

How did you come to work with Mercova Media LLC?

I found them online. I’m also on an attorney listserv, and I saw their name mentioned a few times.

So far, we’ve spent between $10,000–$50,000.

We partnered in August 2015, and the work is ongoing.

We track Google Ad metrics and have a record of all the calls, clicks, and leads that come from their work.

How did Mercova Media LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re incredibly responsive and have a quick turnaround time. We use email and phone to communicate, but they also have an online portal to submit requests.

Their customer service and attention to detail are amazing. They’re one of the best agencies. Their pricing is also great. Other companies wanted to charge me much more for the same or fewer services.

There isn’t anything major that they could change.

Other companies may charge less, but you’ll lose out on the level of service and work quality. Mercova Media isn’t the least expensive, but their price is worth it.

I recommend them all the time.

Website Dev & Branding for Online Training Company

“Having a company like Mercova Media LLC that can teach me how I can best reach my audience is really valuable.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Mercova Media LLC rebranded an online training company by redesigning their logo and proposing new names. They updated the website, focusing on style, color scheme, and images to capture customer’s interest.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Maria Topliff
Founder, Reach You

The work was better than anticipated and the site exceeds expectations, too. The company’s branding now accurately reflects their services and helps in reaching more customers. Mercova Media LLC’s process is very efficient, which helps them meet deadlines and creates a positive overall experience.

My company creates online training materials and blended training options for various industries. This way customers are able to access training solutions without the overhead of an in-house training person.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mercova Media LLC?

I needed a marketing team to help me rebrand and solidify the vision I had for my company. They revamped my website, social media and LinkedIn and helped me come up with a new name and logo.

They designed our original website, and they had an efficient process. While I provided content, they made suggestions on the color scheme, pictures, and style based on what my audience would like to see.

Recently, I reached out to them again because to rebrand because clients were confused about what services we offered. Mercova Media LLC brainstormed with me on potential names and logos, how to redesign the website, and if content needed to be reorganized.

They also developed our social media marketing and campaigns while revamping my online presence and updating LinkedIn.

I have worked with 5–6 people on their team, including Randi (CEO, Mercova Media LLC). Also, Brett (Web Designer, Mercova Media LLC) helped me with blogging and social media.

How did you come to work with Mercova Media LLC?

A friend who had used Mercova Media LLC recommended them to me. They seemed to be more solutions-oriented and customer-aligned than other companies that I was vetting. I chose them because I thought that they would go above and beyond what anyone else could offer me.

I’ve spent a little over $10,000 with them.

We started working together in August 2017, and they continue to work on my blog’s interface.

I’m unable to give any statistics, but the website is even better than I expected. The company looks so different now. Their work has given me more credibility, and I am definitely able to reach more customers.

How did Mercova Media LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Their process is really efficient because they’re all about pleasing their customers and providing a product. They used a project management app that would alert us whenever something needed to be addressed. I was also included in a social media team group chat, so I could easily send them content that could be used to create social media marketing and campaigns.

Randi’s involvement was also really helpful because she regularly checked on the status of the project and connected with managers.

I appreciate their help because marketing isn’t my expertise. Having a company like Mercova Media LLC that can teach me how I can best reach my audience is really valuable.

I am very happy with them and don’t have any suggestions.

Make sure that you have your content ready to go. They’re going to be waiting on you, and your deadlines will be delayed if you’re not prepared.

Overall Score It was a pleasure to work with them. They were on top of everything I asked of them.
    They've always met their deadlines.
    I found that they were the most cost effective considering the quality of their services.
    Everything that they've produced has been really beneficial.
    I recommend them to everyone.