Delivering Experiences Through Digital Innovations

We are a team of self-motivated skilled professionals allied together with a common purpose of being branded as “People’s Company”. We are committed to build a strong partnership with our clients and strengthen their businesses by delivering solutions that add value. Our people thinks beyond the limitations of technology constraints to drive innovative solutions.

Memorres provides technology services, digital & business solutions that help transform their vision into reality. Our leaders, strategists, architects, creative directors, designers, developers & relationship builders are  committed to create brand experiences with  creativity and excellence to every engagement.

Jaipur, India
  • Nursery Circle
    Jaipur, RJ 302021

Digital Marketing Agencies, News & Media Agencies, E-commerce Stores, Wedding Businesses

AitiCreative

A responsive wordpress website to showcase protfolio of storytellers duo. Client came up with a requirement to do a minimalistic website for them which allows to showcase them their public and private work and also allow visitors to contact them quickly. In close association with the directors, the site was conceptualized, designed and developed.

MITÄ HARRASTAA

A website designed and developed on top of Listify theme in WordPress. It focuses on providing platform where users can gather all kinds of hobbies into ONE place. Businesses can list their hobbies as well.

Web Dev for Motivational Speaker's Site

“I applaud Ranjana [Founder & CEO, Memorres] for everything she has accomplished so far.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Throughout a longstanding partnership, Memorres has built two Wordpress sites from scratch. They maintain the new iteration, updating it and providing guidance as needed.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Ashton Wilson
Motivational Speaker, Ashton L. Wilson International, LLC

Even from the other side of the world, Memorres is quick to respond and is on time with all deliverables. The site functionality and layout allow users to navigate easily between video and blog content, an e-commerce platform, and social media channels.

I am a motivational speaker.

What challenge were you trying to address with Memorres?

I was finishing a book, and wanted a website to increase my subscriber base.

They found out what I wanted, and created a site that fit my needs. I gave them a list of other websites I liked, and they built my website from scratch, based on that inspiration. I provided the content and branding, and they did all the design and functionality work. They used Wordpress to create an e-commerce platform with a video page, blog capabilities, and connections to my social media channels.

A few years later, they completely rebuilt the site to keep it up-to-date. They also help with any updates or maintenance, and answer any questions I have. When GoDaddy updated their security policy, Memorres walked me through the process.

My initial contact was Ranjana [Founder & CEO, Memorres]. When we first started working together, it was a smaller company, but they’re growing. I still work directly with Ranjana and a few other people. They handle the rest of their team internally.

How did you come to work with Memorres?

I put a request on Upwork. They were the first company to submit a bid that matched my needs. I also knew someone who worked with them in the past.

In total, I’ve invested $5,000–$6,000.

We started working together at the beginning of 2014, and they continue to maintain my site and make changes.

They’re great to work with. People like the functionality and layout of the site. It provides the tools I wanted.

How did Memorres perform from a project management standpoint?

We talk mostly by email, but use Skype a lot more for big projects, like the website rebuild. They’re in a different timezone, but they’re on top of things and get back to me quickly. Sometimes I’ll get up early to catch them at the end of their workday. Even though they’re so far away, their responsiveness is great.

They work hard, and are responsive and on time with everything. I’m also glad to work with a woman-owned company, and I applaud Ranjana for everything she has accomplished so far.

We communicate a lot via email. Customers who haven’t worked as closely with them as I have might prefer more phone conversations.

Overall Score I’ve worked with them for a long time, and will continue working with them.
    I haven’t looked other places, but I get a good value from them.
    I always refer them.

Web Design & Social Media Marketing for Creative Agency

"We couldn't be more happy with the final outcome and the process it took to get here."

Feb. - Apr. 2017

Memorres designed a website for a film agency, growing the agency’s image and branding via social media channels. The team’s goal was to better reflect the organization’s image while broadening their audience.

Priya Lorenz
Director, ÄITI Creative

The new website increased demand by approximately 40%, touching on new client bases through the website and social media. Memorres was responsive, professional, efficient, and understanding. Their strong communication skills helped to ensure the project’s completion without pitfalls.

I am the co-founder and creative director of an independent creative company, ÄITI Creative. We are internationally-based and specialize in story-centric and character-driven storytelling in the medium of film.

For what projects/services did your company hire Memorres?

Memorres designed a stellar website for us. We wanted a website that encapsulated our brand identity and our aesthetic as creatives. They also cultivated our brand's presence within social media spheres.

Our goal was to create a strong website that reflected our identity as a creative team. We also wanted to increase our internet presence in order to gain broader exposure on an international scale.

We heard from some co-workers and friends that Memorres would be a good fit for us and that they were an emerging and quality-first company, all which we admired greatly.

The project entailed website interface design, brand identity cultivation, overall IT consulting, and social media marketing.

We worked with a project manager who communicated our ideas and needs to her team. They then worked on the website and sent us drafts for approval and notes. They worked quickly and with great attention to detail, which was important to us.

Following the website's completion, we experienced a 40% increase in client demand and are pleased to say that our company has excelled beyond initial expectations. We attribute all of that to the website and increased social media presence that Memorres created.

The website was a huge success and garnered a significant amount of traffic, giving our company the exposure we were striving for. Additionally, we were able to establish our company on the web in a big way and we felt that through the website and social media presence, we could touch an entirely new client base.

Our workflow was very smooth. I would say that communication was the strongest element of our dynamic. They executed our ideas well and listened attentively to our needs and concerns. As an added plus, they were very congenial and pleasant to interact with on a consistent basis.

Memorres worked professionally and expertly throughout the process and the final outcome reflected that diligence. They met every deadline and worked efficiently and diligently. We couldn't be more happy with the final outcome and the process it took to get here.

Their ability to communicate effectively with us and ensure that every aspect of the process was clear and established. This was hugely helpful throughout the two months we worked together and helped to avoid countless potential pitfalls. Additionally, their fees were extremely attractive to an emerging company such as ourselves and the quality of their work far surpassed our expectations.

I can't think of ways for them to improve at this time. They are a strong company and we look forward to seeing what ventures they embark on in the next several years.

They're quick, diligent, and highly communicative
    They're very affordable without sacrificing quality
    Their work is high quality, affordable, and efficient
    I would confidently refer them to anyone who seeks similar services.

iOS & Android Dev for Medical Reminder App

"Their availability is really impressive."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

Memorres converted a legacy web-based desktop app to a mobile platform and created native iOS and Android versions. They developed the apps and API and collaborated with in-house teams to build the databases.

Dublin, Ireland
Kyle Bolton
Design Director, HealthBeacon

The app is well received by users, is an effective selling tool, and has been pivotal in transitioning the product from a web-based portal to mobile. Memorres is readily available and provides upfront, transparent communication. They also offer critical, creative problem solving skills for issues.

I am the Design Director of HealthBeacon. We are a medication adherence company that builds tools to help patients manage their medication. I design all the hardware and software.

What challenge were you trying to address with Memorres?

We needed to create a mobile version and experience because we only had a legacy web-based desktop version of our application.

Memorres helped to convert our desktop version to make it mobile responsive and created native iOS and Android apps. I essentially designed the screens and then handed it over to Memorres for them to implement. They developed the apps, the API’s, and worked with our internal team at HealthBeacon to get all the information that they needed out of the database. I had an idea of some of the features, but they built everything for both apps. They are our core developers for the app.

Our company created a hardware device that helps patients to manage their injectable medication. When patients take medication via a needle, typically they discard that into a Sharps bin after usage. We have added connectivity into that through our work with Memorres.

In terms of patient experience, the device now connects with your pharmacy, doctor, and can be controlled by the patient through the app. Within the app, there are reminders of when medication is to be taken and it notifies the patient regarding adherence to the medication and whether they are on track or not. It also lets the patient know where they are to inject that medication on their body.

There is another app spec that the patient’s nurse would use, where the nurse can remotely monitor their patient and see how adherent their patient population is. If they find that some of their patients are not adherent to medication, they can follow up via the app to intervene and support the patient. Traditionally, those patients might have ended up in the hospital, or a nurse might have to actually go to their home and help them. Therefore, it has been a great tool for the nurses as well. We then provide all that information back to their doctor, as well as their loved ones if requested.

They have done a great job so far and we continue to work with them now on more in-depth projects. They are working on some machine learning to do image verification, which is a part of the patient support aspect we provide.

We have 3 developers, and 1 project manager that work on our project.

How did you come to work with Memorres?

I had worked with Memorres when I was with another company. As I moved to different companies, when something came up, I would always recommend them for the job. We have had a good working relationship over the past five to six years, and I have always been happy with their work. They would always deliver on time with very clear communication. We started out small, and then the projects got bigger.

We have spent approximately $35,000 to $40,000 USD at this point.

We started working with Memorres on this specific project in February 2015, and the work is ongoing with maintenance, development and adding more features and functionality into the mobile experience.

Our users love it, and it has been a huge selling point for us. Traditionally, we would do demos with our web-based version, but now that we are able to demo the product on our phones. Not many people use our web-based portal anymore; it is all moving towards the app. We are phasing out the previous desktop version somewhat, and now focusing more on the mobile version. We have had great feedback from the patients and clients. All around it has been a good experience.

How did Memorres perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, it has been great. If they can’t hit the deadline for some reason, they keep us updated and there are no surprises. I have never had a problem with their timelines or communication. They are readily available, and in comparison to some other agencies I have used in the past, their availability is really impressive. I had been based in Dublin working with them, as well as partially based in the Eastern time zone in Canada, and I have never had any issues. They make themselves available whenever is convenient for me. We do face-to-face calls via Skype, and when it isn’t possible to use Skype, we communicate through text messaging.

I can come to them with an issue I am trying to solve, and they use their own creativity to come up with options to find the best way to solve it, instead of just executing it. They think critically and creatively around the problems that are presented to them, and then they come up with the best solution for what we are trying to achieve. Many other developers have their way of doing it, and later I might find out that it probably wasn’t the best way to do it.

Perhaps doing more documentation or using some more cutting edge, frontend web development technologies. However, if I am to request documentation, they are always happy to do it. We communicate on the project and a lot of big issues don’t really come up. As minor things come up, we deal with them.

They always adhere to timelines, and their deliverables are to scope.

CRM Build for Kids Entertainment Firm

"Our CRM powers our entire business successfully."

2013 - Ongoing

Memorres built a customized CRM to better support complex scheduling workflows. The team used PHP, MySQL, and JS technologies and included several company specific functionalities.

Australia
Managing Director, Kids Entertainment Firm

The CRM functions reliably as mission critical software. Memorres provides consistent communication via email and Skye and is proactive in requesting clarifications or offering updates. They serve as an in-house capability and clearly understand the intent of the project.

Please give a brief description of your company and your role there.

I am the Managing Director of a large kids entertainment firm, serving both Australia and New Zealand.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address with Memorres? What were your business goals?

We needed to build our proprietary CRM. Off the shelf CRM software was never going to work for our company, given the complexities in our scheduling workflows. We also did not have the in-house resources for this job.

Memorres built the CRM from scratch. We were running in spreadsheets before the CRM was built and data was merged in. The CRM has a number of company specific functionalities. It is a PHP build on MySQL database with some JS.

We dealt directly with project manager and there were a handful of developers supporting the build.

How did you come to work with Memorres?

I’d worked with Ranjana [CEO, Memorres] on other projects in the past and have established real trust in her advice and recommendations.

We have invested $10,000 - $50,000.

We first engaged in 2013 and the work is ongoing.

Our CRM powers our entire business successfully. It is mission critical software and it has proven highly reliable.

How did Memorres perform from a project management standpoint?

Our main communication methods are Email and Skype. We'd kick off major builds with a scope document, followed by Skype calls, and then clarifications and updates via email.

Ranjana, our project manager, understands what we are building and this means she doesn’t just build to spec but will help architect the right solution. For an outsourced team, we view them as more as an in-house CTO or development capability.

We’ve worked together so long now there are no specific points I can highlight here. As with all teams, there is a need to work on how you communicate but honestly, we wouldn’t have been with them for so long if it wasn’t working.

Deadlines are rarely missed and ability to escalate urgent requests is good.
    Everything is well specced and quoted
    I have recommended them.