New York Medical SEO

New York Medical SEO Company helping medical practices book more patients with mobile-friendly medical websites and healthcare marketing strategies that work.

Glendale, NY
  • 8912 74th Avenue
    Glendale, NY 11385

Medical doctors and dentists.

Medical SEO Services for Marketing Firm

"I'm impressed with her SEO and marketing knowledge, attention to detail and professionalism."

Faced with a marketing project in the medical field, the client hired The Medically - New York Medical SEO to provide specialized SEO optimization services for various websites.

Italy
Adriana Hreniucu
Owner, Small Marketing Firm

The Medically - New York Medical SEO's efforts rapidly produced results. Some of the websites they worked on rose up search rankings after just a few weeks. Their communication was always solid and they never missed a deadline. They keep up with the latest Google updates and SEO trends.

I'm self employed and own a small marketing business in Italy. My company serves a wide range of clients, from private individuals to small to medium businesses, various niches.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Medically - New York Medical SEO?

I needed help with some of my projects as I started signing up more clients, more specifically I needed help with optimizing the websites of a couple clients in the medical industry.

My goal was to offer a top notch SEO service to my clients in the medical niche so I needed to hire someone who can cater to such specific needs.

I've worked with Ramona in the past so I knew she was the best person to hire for the job.

I've talked to Ramona in detail about the goals of each project. We worked together on developing the best plan possible so that I could focus on communicating with my clients and overseeing my other projects while she took care of the SEO optimization for the websites she would take over and work on.

It was just me and Ramona working on the medical projects. In the future, we may add more members to our team but so far it's been great working in tandem.

I know for a fact that an SEO campaign takes time, yet after Ramona took over some projects, the rankings of the websites she worked on started to increase almost immediately, after only a few short weeks!

Ramona is a very nice person to work with, communication has never been a problem with her (we often talk on Skype or Viber, but email is our main way to communicate) and most importantly, she never missed a deadline.

As mentioned previously, I've worked with Ramona in the past. Nevertheless, I'm impressed with her SEO and marketing knowledge, attention to detail and professionalism.

I'm not sure what to respond as far as improvement goes. SEO is a competitive and ever-changing industry, but Ramona seems to keep up with the latest Google updates and other changes without any problems.

Overall Score Overall I'd hire Ramona again and again, 5 stars!
    Communication with Ramona has never been an issue.
    Ramona has very affordable rates.
    Top notch quality services!
    I'd recommend Ramona's services 110%