Creative Performance Marketing

We grow online shops.

MediaBoostr focuses on Facebook & Instagram Advertising that bring online shops 3x and more in return on ad spend with predictability.

MediaBoostr is a team of young creatives, copywriters and Facebook & Instagram ad experts focusing on creative performance marketing.

We focus on one thing only.

Most agencies claim to be full-service. At MediaBoostr, we don’t try to do everything, because we’re amazing at a few things. We focus all of our expertise and energy into Facebook and Instagram Advertising so that we’re consistently in the top of our field.

"We understand Facebook's algorithm and play to its biases,
so you get an edge over the competition."

Marketing on Facebook

Communicate with people in familiar ways on Facebook. Whether your business is global or rooted in a local community, you can find your customers here.

Marketing on Instagram

People come to Instagram to be inspired and discover things they care about – and that includes content from brands and businesses like yours.

Great Social Advertising - Creative Performance Marketing

We work to simplify the increasingly complex marketing and ad tech environment for you

We are transparent, so you always know exactly where your spend is going and what we’re doing with it

We focus on an outcome-oriented approach to deliver the predefined primary and secondary goals.

Let's start by having a call to understand how we can help you

www.mediaboostr.com

Cologne, Germany

Case Study

This case study shows how we helped an already successful brand in the Apparel & Fashion Industry, to scale from almost $14k to $70k in monthly revenue over a time span of 90 days with Facebook Ads and Funnel Optimization.

Digital Marketing for Tour Service

"Pedram has been able to explain highly complicated aspects of digital marketing in an understandable way..."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

MediaBoostr devises and executes social media and search engine marketing campaigns. They focus their efforts on Facebook, Instagram, and Google.

Bonn, Germany
Daniel Friesen
Founder, Bonn City Tours

Customers regularly cite social media ads as motivation for them purchasing services. MediaBoostr broke high-level marketing concepts down into comprehensible lessons that encouraged future independent success. Their attentive service and consistent communication are noteworthy.

I’m the founder of Bonn City Tours. We are a growing start-up offering free walking and private tours of Bonn, Germany.

For what projects/services did your company hire MediaBoostr?

I hired MediaBoostr to learn how to advertise via Instagram, Facebook, and Google and how best to communicate with my customers.

I wanted to increase the number of regular guests we book and build a network of private companies as customers.

A friend recommended me to them.

After only two meetings, we established a solid foundation for our ongoing cooperation. The first meeting revolved around me describing our issues and my goals for the brand. Pedram (CEO, MediaBoostr) then delivered realistic estimates for time, money, and resources. We crafted a marketing campaign during the second meeting, and he taught me how to the basics of social media and search engine marketing so I could manage them by myself in the future. We now adjust the ads and share ideas over regular phone calls.

I worked directly with Pedram.

I don´t have clear numbers, but I saw results quickly. People who attend our tours will show us the Facebook event on their phone that MediaBoostr created. Requests for private tours have also increased.

They took my goals and turned them into a plan of action. We worked out any problems we had with smooth communication.

Pedram has been able to explain highly complicated aspects of digital marketing in an understandable way, which is a rare gift.

No, not that I’m aware of at this moment.

Overall Score They're a motivated group of young people who enjoy their jobs. Working with them was very enjoyable.
    It was comfortable.
    Their service is worth the price.
    They taught me everything I asked to know.
    I've already referred two people to them.

Paid Ad Campaign for Fashion Retailer

"Their knowledge, technical capacity, and communication skills are notable."

May 2018 - Ongoing

MediaBoostr implemented a new paid ad strategy.

Cologne, Germany
Marc Witzky
CEO, paigh

The strategy has achieved high ROI. MediaBoostr provides insightful advice. The team proactively looks for ways to improve their performance and maximize results.

I’m the founder and CEO of paigh, a fashion brand and e-commerce startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire MediaBoostr?

We hired MediaBoostr to manage our paid ad spend.

We wanted to achieve a threefold ROI on our ad spend within a pre-determined period.

We received a recommendation from a local industry contact.

MediaBoostr created a paid ad strategy over three months. We held meetings, weekly calls, and daily chats before implementing new paid ads. The partnership is ongoing.

Pedram (Founder, MediaBoostr) is our main point of contact.

They’ve met every target to date.

I’m thrilled with Pedram. His input and feedback are valuable.

Their knowledge, technical capacity, and communication skills are notable.

They are continually improving to be the best vendor possible.

Social Ad Campaign Strategy for Education Startup

"We are completely satisfied."

Jan. - Mar. 2018

MediaBoostr helped with setting up Instagram and Facebook ad campaigns, provided reporting, and assisted with marketing consultations to improve the overall offering.

Czech Republic
Zdenek Lozias
Co-Founder, Mentee

The ads they created experience high conversion rates, producing a favorable growth in the user base. Their speed of delivery and flexibility are noteworthy aspects of their work.

I’m a co-founder of a small startup focused on helping people learn from each other.

For what projects/services did your company hire MediaBoostr?

We hired them to help us get more users to our app through Instagram and Facebook Ads.

Our aim was to scale and grow our user base inside the education niche.

We found out about MediaBoostr via its founder, who we connected with on Instagram.

MediaBoostr created Instagram and Facebook ad campaigns and provided reporting. We’ve also used their marketing consultation services frequently to make our product better.

We hit quite high conversion rates on the ads and managed to grow our user base. We also got a huge amount of feedback on our product.

We worked very closely with the MediaBoostr team, which was quick and responsive.

Their flexibility and speed of delivery are remarkable, as well as their great consultations.

I can't think of any right now.

Overall Score It was a really good collaboration.
    We made a good deal.
    We are completely satisfied.
    I’d be glad to recommend them.