Medical Website Design Experts

MedForward offers physicians and companies in the healthcare industry a complete solution for web hosting, design, search engine optimization, marketing, and management. You will benefit from working with an experienced development team that has an in-depth understanding of your medical practice.

2007
Nashville, TN
  • 1801 West End Avenue Suite 910
    Nashville, TN 37203

WordPress Development for Nashville Plastic Surgeon

“They totally exceeded my expectations.”

Jun. 2017 - Feb. 2018

MedForward developed a WordPress site for a plastic surgeon. The site includes a photo gallery of before and after pictures. The site was designed to load as quickly as possible. They now maintain the site.

Nashville, Tennessee
Dr. J. J. Wendel Plastic Surgery

MedForward delivered exactly what was requested. Their work resulted in improvements in speed, increased leads, and bigger profits. The high-speed photo gallery is especially user-friendly. The team delivers high-quality, customized solutions and speedy, helpful customer service.

I have the pleasure of serving as the Director of Marketing & Community Outreach at Dr. J. J. Wendel Plastic Surgery. Dr. Wendel and his providers have over 60 years of combined experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, medical aesthetics, laser treatments and dermatology. This award-winning plastic surgery practice in Nashville has been growing exponentially over the past year, thanks to our incredible staff, amazing results, happy patients, and strategic marketing initiatives.

What challenge were you trying to address with MedForward?

When I came on board in the spring of 2016, Dr. Wendel desperately needed a new website. The website he had was very outdated. He was getting plenty of leads from it, but the branding needed to be revamped and the website needed an overhaul. My priority was overseeing the creation of the new website.

He had a list of features that he wanted to see on the new site, but the original company that he contracted with was not able to deliver them. After trying for several months to make it work, we scrapped that contract and found another local agency to redo the website. We had some challenges with them and it still wasn’t what we were hoping it would be, but we saw the website to completion. The new branding looked much better, but the features were still lacking, primarily with the photo gallery.

Before and after pictures are critical for a plastic surgeon’s business for potential patients to see the kind of work that they provide. We were having a lot of trouble getting our website gallery to perform the way we needed it to.

They developed our WordPress site. The photo gallery and the page speed were the highest priorities. They continue to do maintenance on the site.

Their founder, Michael, was my main point of contact. I couldn’t believe it because I’d never worked with an agency where the CEO was my main point of contact. There were fewer than 10 people on the team.

How did you come to work with MedForward?

Dr. Wendel and I were at a local conference for professionals in the industry where Michael gave a lecture on the benefits of using WordPress. That was what Dr. Wendel had originally wanted. He appreciated everything that Michael had to say. We talked to him about redoing our website. This was a month after we had launched the new site.

We met with Michael and he couldn’t have been more accommodating. He was so kind and patient. He met with me several times before we signed the contract to make sure that he understood everything that we wanted to see on this new version of the site. He showed me examples of other websites that they had made for other plastic surgeons and we loved what we saw. We were happy and confident going into our contract with them.

The initial investment was less than $10,000, but it climbed up with additional requests.

We started working together in June 2017 and the website launched in February 2018.

They built it exactly how we wanted it. The gallery is so much better and easier to use than it was. The page speed improved by 259%. We were in the 18th percentile for load time and when the new site launched; we are now in the 84th percentile. Our mobile optimization score is 259% what it was before. We have a 30% increase in leads. In 2017, our revenue increased by 96%. In 2018, we’ve had 173% increase in revenue. The website is serving its purpose and we’re really happy with it.

When we were getting ready to publish the new site, I realized that we had miscommunicated. There were many before and after pictures that were missed somehow, and they needed to be uploaded for when we launched. I pointed that out to Michael and his team knocked it out in less than a day.

How did MedForward perform from a project management standpoint?

Michael was extremely attentive. He always answered my questions as promptly as he could. If he was out of the office, he’d let me know. He was always willing to meet with me in-person or to take a phone call. I appreciated that. He’s very efficient.

Once they really got into building out the site, I started seeing Nick’s (Web Developer, MedForward) name copied on emails. Nick then became more of the day-to-day problem solver. He’s very fast to respond.

For example, our phones were down a couple of weeks ago. I sent out an email and posted it on social media. I emailed them to post something on the website and they did. Within 15 minutes, the phones were back, and they took it down. They were on top of it.

Michael is an excellent project manager. He wants to deliver exactly what every client asks for. I respect and admire that. We communicated mostly through email. If it was something complicated, we scheduled a call.

Their response time was excellent. They totally exceeded my expectations. I’ve never worked with an agency who was so happy and so quick to solve problems. It sets them apart. They have competitive pricing.

It’s a customized solution. It helps that Michael has really stuck with this niche. He can use some of the features that he’s built for other clients and incorporate them. It’s not a cookie cutter website either. He’s very resourceful.

The only thing that comes to mind is graphic design. Some of the artistic choices could be more modern. Then again, it’s up to the client, and they’ll work as hard as they can to deliver what the client wants.

The more specific examples you can give them, the better. Do your research and find features and websites that you like. Be prepared to give them a list and stick to it. We got exactly what we asked for.

Digital Marketing for Medical Company

"Their team takes all suggestions and enhancement requests seriously and are always looking to improve our product."

Jan. 2010 - Ongoing

MedForward is creating online-patient intake forms They developing on-going edits and additional questions.

Houston, Texas
MEDHAVI JOGI
Co Founder, HOUSTON THYROID AND ENDOCRINE

The intake system MedForward developed so far increased efficiency by 40%, made it easy to track changes, and expedited patient visits. Accessible and responsive, MedForward translates feedback into tangible results. Their team's detail-oriented approach to adhering to regulation is impressive.

I am a co-founder and practicing doctor of a small-to-mid-size specialty medical practice. I have a keen interest in applying technology to make medical practices more efficient.

For what projects/services did your company hire MedForward?

We were looking to create online intake form.

We needed the form to comply with HIPPA medical regulations; have a boolean structure for digital pre-appointment; be able insurance verification; record medical history. We also wanted it to be easy to use, incorporate editable questionnaires, have low on-going cost, and be mobile-friendly.

I interviewed several companies and there were plenty of competitors. However, none of them offered HIPPA compliance features (or even knew what that meant) in 2010. MedForward knew what we were asking for and offered fantastic affordability and customer service—uncomparable to their competitors.

MedForward is developing multiple forms for patient questionnaire intake that comply with HIPPA medical regulations. They are currently working on on-going edits and additional questions.

I work closely with their billing department, coders, and even their president.

The system they developed so far makes It easy to track changes. Our patient intake process is more efficient and thus, increases the productivity of our company by 40%. The boolean questions allow for specific recommendations for certain patient groups which have translated into more productive visits for patients.

They are very easily accessible via email or phone. Their team takes all suggestions and enhancement requests seriously and are always looking to improve our product.

We are impressed by the stable retention of their staff, high-level/responsive service,  and staunch privacy regulation.