A Results Oriented Digital Marketing Firm

Measurable SEO is a Digital Marketing Agency, specializing in Organic Search. We boost Organic Traffic, Revenues, Conversions and leads for businesses, world-wide. We accomplish this by utilizing Search engine Optimization, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Link Building best practices; always using white hat methods and observing Search Engine Rules and Guidelines.

We also rescue businesses that find themselves dealing with a Google Penalty.

A few questions for you:

✓ Does your business need more sales and traffic?

✓ Do you want to see a measurable ROI?

✓ Are you suffering from a Google Algorithmic or Manual penalty?

We can help. Lets have a conversation about your online goals and objectives. Call our New York office at (518) 396-5550 during business hours or email [email protected] for help.

Menands, NY
  • Measurable SEO
    381 Broadway #201
    Menands, NY 12204
    1 518-396-5550

Our client list is kept confidential to avoid disclosing our work to competitors, who may attempt to  "Reverse-Engineer" our digital marketing efforts.

SEO & PPC for Independent Law Firm

"They work closely with their clients to really understand what their needs are."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Measurable SEO provides a range of SEO and PPC services, including website optimization, social media management, and PPC campaigns. The team is responsible for integrating several digital platforms.

New York City Metro Area
Marketing Director, Independent Law Firm

Measurable SEO is a thought leader in the industry and makes an effort to learn the business and its unique needs. The team’s strategy is comprehensive, helpful, and effective. They respond quickly to issues, provide 24/7 communication, and are client-focused with an aim to exceed expectations.

I am the owner of an agency that provides business development and marketing to startup and emerging companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Measurable SEO?

The project was for one of my clients, who is a law firm in New York City. We were working in a very competitive area in New York City, and we needed someone that would follow best practices and understand the needs of our business.

We have some unique needs, but Chuck [Founder & CEO, Measurable SEO] and his team are able to do an amazing job of learning our business, understanding our needs, and optimizing our website.

He manages our Pay-Per-Click campaigns and all of our social media. They have done SEO work in a lot of different areas as well. They do a great job of bringing all of our digital platforms together.

I work directly with Chuck.

How did you come to work with Measurable SEO?

Chuck came highly recommended by a business colleague of mine who I respect very much. He had told me about Chuck and some of the work he had done. As soon as I met Chuck, I realized how capable and knowledgeable he is. He really is a thought leader in the industry.

It has been a sizeable engagement.

I started working with Chuck in January 2014 and the work is ongoing.

Their strategy has been both helpful and effective for what my client has needed.

How did Measurable SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been excellent. They are very responsive and respond very quickly. Any issues are managed efficiently and accurately. Overall, they are extremely client-focused and their goal is always to be sure that the client is happy, and they really go above and beyond trying to make sure of that.

Communication is really important, and the communication with Chuck is excellent. It could be at night, or on weekends; when I have a question, he responds.

Their overall approach to internet marketing is excellent. They are very thorough and put together a very comprehensive plan. They work closely with their clients to really understand what their needs are so that they can create a program that is going to fulfill those needs.

No, I am completely satisfied. If there are ever areas of improvement, the communication with Chuck is so open that he would want to know that. If there were a problem, I would be able to tell him and know that it would be resolved immediately. I have so much confidence in them.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

My advice for future clients of Measurable SEO is to openly share all of your ideas, thoughts, and concepts. Chuck is brilliant and will really grasp and understand everything you have laid out.

SEO & Web Dev for Family Law Firm

“Chuck and his group stepped in and they were able to fix things.”

July 2014 - Ongoing

Measurable SEO developed a new WordPress website and SEO to get a company that had disappeared from the Internet back on the map. Their partnership continues years later.

Washington, DC Metro Area
Managing Partner, Family Law Firm

Measurable SEO’s work recently resulted in an increase in traffic of 88% year-over-year including an 83% bump in new users. Years ago, their vision to create a WordPress site gave the owner flexibility to make changes and impressed him with a modern overhaul. They are true partners in support.

I work for a law firm with two attorneys. We’re a husband and wife team. We don’t have any employees. The only thing we do is family law, but we don’t litigate at all. We do divorce settlement negotiations and a good chunk of that is alternative dispute resolution. We stopped litigating a few years ago and a lot of people hire us because of our approach. If a divorce can be decent, that’s our thing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Measurable SEO?

We had an SEO company that we’d worked with previously and we had done really well with them for a few years. Then suddenly, we couldn’t be found in searches at all.

Our previous website was outdated, so Measurable SEO developed a new one that is built on WordPress.

I usually work with Chuck [Founder and CEO, Measurable SEO]. We went with the highest plan he has to get the most services. There were people writing things for us and doing SEO-related tasks. Later we dialed back the number of services that we get from them. Everyone was very pleasant to deal with and likable. I’ve never met them in person, but our electronic and phone interactions were all good.

How did you come to work with Measurable SEO?

We were desperate because we disappeared from the Internet after we ranked well for a number of years. I ran into some of Chuck’s online writings while I was doing research on our issue. I figured if this guy could get us out of that, he must know what he’s doing, and I decided to contact him. Chuck and his group stepped in and they were able to fix things. It wasn’t immediate, but within a few months, we surfaced again. At that point, we hired him to do our SEO work and we’ve been doing pretty well ever since.

We spent a couple thousand on the website. I remember thinking it was quite reasonable. When we discussed the concept, I remember bracing for how much it was going to be and being pleasantly surprised that it was much more reasonable than I anticipated.

We spent a few thousand dollars for the cleanup. He has four monthly rate options for SEO: $1,000, $750, $500, and $250. In the beginning, we spent $1,000 per month, and then when things were going well, we went to $500 per month. We dialed back even more to $250 later.

We started working together in July 2014 and the work is ongoing.

On the first of August this year, we were up for organic traffic year-over-year 88%, including an 83% bump in new users. I assume if you were to go back further when we had no traffic to when he first got things going the numbers were even bigger. In June of this year, year-over-year organic traffic was up 20% at that time and an 18% bump in new users. In March, it was 51% including an increase of 70% in new users.

We’re very happy with the website. It looks much more up-to-date than what we had previously. For most of the website, when I want to make a change, I don’t have to contact Chuck. I let him know if it’s anything substantial because I don’t want to mess up the SEO. I like that I’m able to make changes myself. When I had the previous SEO firm, one person was SEO and I paid another person every month just to be available to make changes for me.

How did Measurable SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Whenever I reach out to him, the response is almost always quick. He sends an email each month with a narrative and with an attachment that sums up the various searches and how we’ve ranked recently and in the past. It always seems to be moving forward, and if there’s ever slippage he tells us about that too. He charts out how we’ve done on important searches.

The performance is very good. My impression is that the pricing is good compared to what some colleagues seem to pay, but I only have that anecdotally. The communication is really good.

There have been a couple of times where we’ve had problems that weren’t necessarily related to SEO but Chuck is the closest person we have to help us with online stuff. He’s been responsive to that as well, so that’s a good thing. For example, we had an attack on our website a few months ago that came out of somewhere in Asia. We went to our website and something else appeared, and he was able to help us with that very quickly.

I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score It’s been really good. Chuck is personable and responsive and seems genuinely interested that we’re doing well and that he’s doing well for us.
    They always got things done when they said they would.
    My impression is that they charge less than what many of my colleagues are paying for this kind of service.
    We asked them to assist us to appear on the Internet and to help us to rank well for the searches that we wanted to rank well for, and they succeeded in both.
    With the caveat that the people that I know tend to be other local divorce attorneys, and I’m not inclined to tell them who does my SEO when I’m doing well.

SEO Strategy for Online Retailer

"Measurable SEO is an honest group."

Dec. 2014 - Ongoing

Measurable SEO was hired to manage the client's keyword search campaigns.

New York City, New York
Owner, Online Retailer

The client has seen progress on the keywords they are going after every month. Their site has gone from the third page to the first. They appreciate Measurable SEO's technical knowledge and that they have an end goal.

I run a small website business selling topiary trees. I am the owner of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Measurable SEO?

I needed to maintain a web presence and stay current with the technology. I don't have time to handle this during my daily routine.

I manage content based on Measurable SEO's recommendations. They're in charge managing the budget for keyword search.

How did you come to work with Measurable SEO?

I met Measurable SEO at an SMX conference. I related to their principal and felt that I could get value out of the relationship.

How much have you invested with Measurable SEO?

The cost of Measurable SEO's services has been between $10,000 and $15,000 per year.

We have an ongoing relationship.

Measurable SEO has shown the progress of my keywords from month to month. I've gone from page 3 of results to page 1. They were also able to help me with technical issues, having an end to end approach.

How did Measurable SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Measurable SEO has handled this well. They have managed deadlines and communication as expected.

What did you find most impressive about Measurable SEO?

Measurable SEO is an honest group. They have never tried to take advantage of my lack of knowledge in the SEO field.

Are there any areas Measurable SEO could improve?

None. Everything has been good.

They're there early.
    I would definitely recommend them.

SEO for Toy Retailer

"They’ve been performing very well and are meeting deadlines."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Measurable SEO was hired to provide SEO services.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
Owner, Toy Retailer

The client has seen a big increase in keyword ranking. They are pleased with the results of Measurable SEO's work, their ability to meet deadlines, and communication.

My company specializes in airsoft products. We do both online and retail in-store sales. I am the owner and handle a lot of the marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Measurable SEO?

I’m using them to regain some rankings that I lost for our website. Over the last few years, I’ve reached to them to help with backlink issues and also, I hired them to help tweak the site for better search engine performance.

They’ve helped create some content with some linkable content. Measurable SEO helped to build some quality backlinks for us. They’ve also been looking through the webmaster tools and clearing up any errors that are coming up and have been pretty self-sufficient. They’ve been doing research on things that relate to my industry and sending me some articles. I proofread them and make sure everything looks accurate and publish them on the site.

How did you come to work with Measurable SEO?

My account manager for my hosting software mentioned Chuck when I was asking him about ways to improve my SEO.

How much have you invested with Measurable SEO?

We have spent under $10,000 a month.

It’s ongoing.

I don’t have exact figures. At first, our rankings were just increasing slowly but over the last couple of months; we’ve seen a big jump in search engine ranking for a lot of our keywords. I think we’ve seen a 50% increase in traffic over the last two months.

How did Measurable SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been performing very well and are meeting deadlines.

What did you find most impressive about Measurable SEO?

They’ve had really good communication, and pay attention to my needs and try to work with me as much as possible.

Are there any areas Measurable SEO could improve?

SEO for Lead Generation Company

"They [Measurable SEO] did a good job. They used a third party software tool where everything they did was tracked, including all the correspondence and emails."

Measurable SEO was hired to help improve the client's SEO after they had been penalized by Google.

Orlando, Florida
President, Lead Generation Company

The client was happy with how Measurable SEO was able to rectify the problems they had had with Google. One site, in particular, rebounded well. They appreciated that Measurable SEO was always on top of communication.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

My company helps with lead generation, for primarily two fields: the insurance business and online education. I’m the president, and I started the company around 2000.

What challenge were you trying to address with Measurable SEO?

Google had pretty heavily penalized one of our sites, and we needed to have that cleaned up.

Measurable SEO helped us address the problem we had with Google. We were able to disavow a number of links that were on other people’s sites, so Google could not count those against us. This was a pretty extensive effort. It’s not like Google would just take our word for things. Measurable SEO provided a lot of spreadsheets and showed what links needed to be cleaned up. They did a good job on that.

Once things had been straightened out with Google, Measurable SEO helped enhance some of the pages and links that were on the site.

How did you come to work with Measurable SEO?

I had worked with one of the owners of Measurable SEO off and on for several years while he was with other companies. I turned to him when he started his own business. I know he knew IT a lot better than other companies out there. That was the reason I made the decision to work with them.

How much have you invested with Measurable SEO?

We spend something less than $10,000 monthly.

We started working with Measurable SEO maybe three or four years ago.

Could you share any evidence that would demonstrate the productivity, quality of work or the impact of the engagement?

We felt pretty good that we had cleaned up those problems with Google. Over time one site in particular that they helped us with rebounded pretty nicely. I’m sure some of the things they did helped that site make a comeback.

How did Measurable SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They [Measurable SEO] did a good job. They used a third party software tool where everything they did was tracked, including all the correspondence and emails. They did a great job on that.

What did you find most impressive about Measurable SEO?

When they needed to outsource something, they outsourced to very good companies. The owner of Measurable SEO has extensive connections in the IT community and utilized those connections well.

Are there any areas Measurable SEO could improve?

Not really. Overall, I think they did a pretty good job. Depending on the nature of a particular project I would certainly use them again.

Measurable SEO is very reasonable.