A Results Oriented Digital Marketing Firm

Measurable SEO is a Digital Marketing Agency, specializing in Organic Search. We boost Organic Traffic, Revenues, Conversions and leads for businesses, world-wide. We accomplish this by utilizing Search engine Optimization, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Link Building best practices; always using white hat methods and observing Search Engine Rules and Guidelines.

We also rescue businesses that find themselves dealing with a Google Penalty.

A few questions for you:

✓ Does your business need more sales and traffic?

✓ Do you want to see a measurable ROI?

✓ Are you suffering from a Google Algorithmic or Manual penalty?

We can help. Lets have a conversation about your online goals and objectives. Call our New York office at (518) 396-5550 during business hours or email [email protected] for help.

Menands, NY
headquaters
  • Measurable SEO
    381 Broadway #201
    Menands, NY 12204
    1 518-396-5550

Our client list is kept confidential to avoid disclosing our work to competitors, who may attempt to  "Reverse-Engineer" our digital marketing efforts.

SEO Strategy for Online Retailer

"Measurable SEO is an honest group."

Dec. 2014 - Ongoing

Measurable SEO was hired to manage the client's keyword search campaigns.

New York City, New York
Owner, Online Retailer

The client has seen progress on the keywords they are going after every month. Their site has gone from the third page to the first. They appreciate Measurable SEO's technical knowledge and that they have an end goal.

I run a small website business selling topiary trees. I am the owner of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Measurable SEO?

I needed to maintain a web presence and stay current with the technology. I don't have time to handle this during my daily routine.

I manage content based on Measurable SEO's recommendations. They're in charge managing the budget for keyword search.

How did you come to work with Measurable SEO?

I met Measurable SEO at an SMX conference. I related to their principal and felt that I could get value out of the relationship.

How much have you invested with Measurable SEO?

The cost of Measurable SEO's services has been between $10,000 and $15,000 per year.

We have an ongoing relationship.

Measurable SEO has shown the progress of my keywords from month to month. I've gone from page 3 of results to page 1. They were also able to help me with technical issues, having an end to end approach.

How did Measurable SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Measurable SEO has handled this well. They have managed deadlines and communication as expected.

What did you find most impressive about Measurable SEO?

Measurable SEO is an honest group. They have never tried to take advantage of my lack of knowledge in the SEO field.

Are there any areas Measurable SEO could improve?

None. Everything has been good.

They're there early.
    I would definitely recommend them.

SEO for Toy Retailer

"They’ve been performing very well and are meeting deadlines."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Measurable SEO was hired to provide SEO services.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
Owner, Toy Retailer

The client has seen a big increase in keyword ranking. They are pleased with the results of Measurable SEO's work, their ability to meet deadlines, and communication.

My company specializes in airsoft products. We do both online and retail in-store sales. I am the owner and handle a lot of the marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Measurable SEO?

I’m using them to regain some rankings that I lost for our website. Over the last few years, I’ve reached to them to help with backlink issues and also, I hired them to help tweak the site for better search engine performance.

They’ve helped create some content with some linkable content. Measurable SEO helped to build some quality backlinks for us. They’ve also been looking through the webmaster tools and clearing up any errors that are coming up and have been pretty self-sufficient. They’ve been doing research on things that relate to my industry and sending me some articles. I proofread them and make sure everything looks accurate and publish them on the site.

How did you come to work with Measurable SEO?

My account manager for my hosting software mentioned Chuck when I was asking him about ways to improve my SEO.

How much have you invested with Measurable SEO?

We have spent under $10,000 a month.

It’s ongoing.

I don’t have exact figures. At first, our rankings were just increasing slowly but over the last couple of months; we’ve seen a big jump in search engine ranking for a lot of our keywords. I think we’ve seen a 50% increase in traffic over the last two months.

How did Measurable SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been performing very well and are meeting deadlines.

What did you find most impressive about Measurable SEO?

They’ve had really good communication, and pay attention to my needs and try to work with me as much as possible.

Are there any areas Measurable SEO could improve?

SEO for Lead Generation Company

"They [Measurable SEO] did a good job. They used a third party software tool where everything they did was tracked, including all the correspondence and emails."

Measurable SEO was hired to help improve the client's SEO after they had been penalized by Google.

Orlando, Florida
President, Lead Generation Company

The client was happy with how Measurable SEO was able to rectify the problems they had had with Google. One site, in particular, rebounded well. They appreciated that Measurable SEO was always on top of communication.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

My company helps with lead generation, for primarily two fields: the insurance business and online education. I’m the president, and I started the company around 2000.

What challenge were you trying to address with Measurable SEO?

Google had pretty heavily penalized one of our sites, and we needed to have that cleaned up.

Measurable SEO helped us address the problem we had with Google. We were able to disavow a number of links that were on other people’s sites, so Google could not count those against us. This was a pretty extensive effort. It’s not like Google would just take our word for things. Measurable SEO provided a lot of spreadsheets and showed what links needed to be cleaned up. They did a good job on that.

Once things had been straightened out with Google, Measurable SEO helped enhance some of the pages and links that were on the site.

How did you come to work with Measurable SEO?

I had worked with one of the owners of Measurable SEO off and on for several years while he was with other companies. I turned to him when he started his own business. I know he knew IT a lot better than other companies out there. That was the reason I made the decision to work with them.

How much have you invested with Measurable SEO?

We spend something less than $10,000 monthly.

We started working with Measurable SEO maybe three or four years ago.

Could you share any evidence that would demonstrate the productivity, quality of work or the impact of the engagement?

We felt pretty good that we had cleaned up those problems with Google. Over time one site in particular that they helped us with rebounded pretty nicely. I’m sure some of the things they did helped that site make a comeback.

How did Measurable SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They [Measurable SEO] did a good job. They used a third party software tool where everything they did was tracked, including all the correspondence and emails. They did a great job on that.

What did you find most impressive about Measurable SEO?

When they needed to outsource something, they outsourced to very good companies. The owner of Measurable SEO has extensive connections in the IT community and utilized those connections well.

Are there any areas Measurable SEO could improve?

Not really. Overall, I think they did a pretty good job. Depending on the nature of a particular project I would certainly use them again.

Measurable SEO is very reasonable.