Our solutions work for the future

Software house with more than 10 years of expertise across financial services, education, trade & sales, health care and automotive. We've been broadening our horizons allowing us to improve and develop our skills and experience to exceed clients expectations.

We are responsible for developing dedicated software and customized systems for companies of all sizes.

Platforms:

• Production Management System
  • Transportation Management System
  • CRM System
  • HR Payroll System
  • Agriculture Monitoring and Automatic Management System
  • Rental System
  • IoT modules
  • e-Commerce and B2B platforms.

Domain Expertise:

• Mobile Development
  • Web & Software Development
  • Web & Product Design
  • IT Services & Solutions
  • Business Services
  • Software Maintenance & Support

IT Outsourcing

We are a highly qualified team including Senior, Mid & Junior Developers, Software Architects & Testers, Webmasters, UX/UI Designers, Business Analysts, Project Managers.

We work in two main models:

• Time & Material (in Agile Methodologies),
  • Fixed price.

Warsaw, Poland

BMW, General Motors, Cushman & Wakefield, Hilton, Ragnarson, Circle K, SDI Media, Mitsubishi Motors, GetIn Holding, UniCredit, Hyundai, PwC

mDevelopers

BMW

BMW

Make life a ride!

We have created and implemented an extensive website management system for official BMW Motorrad dealers, that offers the customers simplified way of booking a test drive in three simple steps: by choosing model, dealer and leaving contact details. We have prepared an advertising campaign to increase the number of people registering for test drives. Website has been integrated with CRM panel. We've designed modern and dynamic

layout with visual content and intuitive navigation panel.
BoxAcademy Custom Packaging Website Image

BoxAcademy Custom Packaging Website

We've executed comprehensive rebranding to adapt the company's identification to current trends and standards. Simple and clear layout enhances the role of presented products, that may be customized and ordered online.https://www.boxacademy.pl

Cushman & Wakefield Image

Cushman & Wakefield

We've created a website that offers the customers a simplified way of browsing with the help of optimized, intuitive search box. Searching features were divided into convenient sections with more detailed data designed for efficient and precise results. We’ve added a glossary of key industry terms for more applicable feedback, an interactive map that shows rental areas.

Rent it! Image

Rent it!

We've designed a website with extravagant branding that gives a sophisticated look with a graphic simplicity. Clear layout presents the vehicles in an attractive way.

Concept of corporate social responsibility report for WBK bank

Our goal was to create graphic look with simple and modern gamification of annual corporate social responsibility report (CSR).

Feminine style Image

Feminine style

We've designed a new feminine website with clear and simple layout. Website has an easy access to products catalogue, products list and content page.

Tutis Poland | Inspired by skies, created for world Image

Tutis Poland | Inspired by skies, created for world

To redesign the website based on current design, using the latest technologies with CMS implementation, products catalogue and product pages.We've created a website with implemented CMS for polish baby carriages manufacturer Tutis with catalogue, products list, content page, map of closest shops and gallery.https://tutispolska.pl

Furniture Factory Website Image

Furniture Factory Website

Challenge for Mobile Management: Fresh-looking CMS for polish furniture factory mti furninova with catalogue, products list, content page, map and gallery. We have created a website with B2B panel, CMS and extensive product catalogue. Layout has been extended with examples of design arrangements.https://mti-furninova.pl

Stollido | Furniture Website Image

Stollido | Furniture Website

To redesign the website based on current design, using the latest technologies with CMS implementation, products catalogue and product pages.Clean-looking CMS for polish furniture factory Stollido with catalogue, products list, content page, map and gallery.https://stollido.com

Mouzenidis Travel Portal Image

Mouzenidis Travel Portal

We've created new page layout, enhancing graphic content, that is considered as an attractive element for this type of business. We've optimized the search engine giving the customers simplified way of browsing the results. By implementing frequently searched features into the navigation panel customers may find the most attractive offers with a click.

Website & Rebrand Initiative for Packaging Company

"They had a proactive attitude and were very helpful, so they have advised me many times."

Mar. - Sept. 2019

Following an intensive discovery phase, mDevelopers led a full rebrand for a packaging design company. This ranged from a website revamp to visual assets and content for social and outward communications.

Ciechanów, Poland
Adam Szafirowicz
Head of POS & Packing Design Studio, Box Academy

Backed by the new branding assets, the company started to cultivate a reputation as a reliable brand, and interest on social channels also increased. mDevelopers' team consisted of talented specialists, each with their own responsibilities. Together, they delivered strong work across the board.

I run a company headquartered in Warsaw, we produce personalized packaging, provide online selling. I am responsible for the whole company.

For what projects/services did your company hire mDevelopers?

We wanted to refresh the brand as the branding itself was not much modern-day. What comes with it we wanted to create a whole new branding including logo design, brand book creation, business cards, gifts, and gadgets branding design. We also wanted to redesign the website in order to be consistent with the new design approach.

The design defines us as a company - that's the part of our identity, so the first goal was to create a full branding. We wanted the branding to reflect the character of a business, show the flexibility of our services and that the creation process of personalized packaging is actually fun. The second goal was to develop a company's website with a module where customers will be able to order personalized packagings online.

I've received a call from mDevelopers' Account Manager who has introduced me to the scale of their capabilities and as I was interested in services consisting of rebranding and web development I've accepted an offer and we began the cooperation.

We've scheduled an appointment with a team in Warsaw. We had a talk about my expectations and technical requirements. During the meeting, I decided to depute also the Social Media related work like preparing the branding, graphic elements for the photos and the whole communication strategy.

Two days after our meeting I've received the prototype of the logo that I've accepted, so the team continued the work. After the next day, I've received a full branding prototype and the mockup of the website. As I've accepted both, the team continued to work on website development and finalize the work on marketing strategy for SoMe.

Overall, I've received everything I wanted in ca. 4 days. Then we started to work on the marketing strategy and execution. We continued the cooperation around SoMe regarding communication, content creation and posting until the end of August.

The contractor entrusted us with a 6-person team, but we had the most contact with the project manager and UX / UI specialist.

I can surely admit that mDevelopers has helped us with stepping onto the market with professional branding, thus we started to be giving a reliable impression of a trustworthy brand. After the website launch, we've noticed an increasing interest among the clients. The creation and strategy of social media have effectively enhanced our appearance and presence on the market.

Every member of the team was responsible for different kinds of work, although they contributed together as well, so the project stayed consistent. We have been scheduling separate calls for the development and for marketing as for those services I had been given dedicated people. They had a proactive attitude and were very helpful, so they have advised me many times I wasn't sure about some features or concepts.

I was impressed by the creativity of those people. In combination with knowledge and experience, their concepts are limitless. When it comes to my amendments, I've only had some regarding choosing a different photo or changes in the text. It's a pity I could only pick only one of the designs, but overall I think that once I would change something or refresh the website I'm sure I'll be satisfied again.

The communication went great, the quality of the service and execution were excellent. I wouldn't change anything as I am satisfied with the services they provide.

Overall Score Great customer service. Everything according to the schedule. Proactive and motivated team members who will help you in finding the best solution.
    Our cooperation was smooth and without unnecessary delays from mDevelopers. I had clarity with whom and for what purpose to communicate - it gives you
    Good value for money!
    All services were delivered on time and in high quality. The result exceeded my expectations.
    I would definitely recommend mDevelopers. Not only that they have good specialists but also really nice people to work with, which I find very importa