Making Connections, Delivering Results.

Partnering with organisations to develop and execute highly customised digital marketing programs focused in search engine marketing, social media, and content marketing and development.

We help our clients to:

- Generate leads and sales through search engines and ads via social media platforms
- Build brand awareness and establish important business relationships online
- Drive traffic growth and visibility for priority keywords and themes their target audiences search for online
- Defend their online brand against the competition in search engines and social media platform
- Become more proficient with search and social through consistent communication and education on strategies and tactics

Here is an overview of our company.

Who we serve:

B2B and B2C organisations focused in Real Estate, Healthcare, Technology, Resorts and Attractions.

How we're different:

We build highly customised programs in search, social media, and content marketing. We are not a one-size-fits-all agency.

What we've learned:

In order to truly be successful in B2B and B2C digital marketing, we strive to become strategic partners with the clients we represent. Everything we provide is centered around our client's strategic marketing program and unique business objectives.

How it works:

To learn more about our company, and our capabilities, feel free to contact us directly on 07415 017077 or [email protected]

Many thanks!

2019
Basingtoke, United Kingdom
  • Basingtoke

Confidential. Our clients are typically within the retail, health and fitness and real estate industries.

Web Dev & Social Media Management for Apartment Rental Business

“They delivered on time, and their work was perfect. Their content and their audience engagement are excellent.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

McCann Creative built a website and manages the social media presence for a serviced apartment business. They create content for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and the site they created.

London, UK
Owner, Hanifa Ltd

The site is well received, and the internal team was very pleased with the results. McCann Creative managed the project well, and they patiently explain their process. They deliver products on time, and their rates are lower than their competitors.

I'm the director of a serviced apartment business. We operate like a hotel, but better.

What challenge were you trying to address with McCann Creative?

I needed a developer to help with my web presence. I tried a different provider, but they didn't give me what I wanted. Then, I found McCann.

They created my business website, and they run my social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Other tasks include content creation, sourcing out our properties, and a variety of other services.

I just have one point of contact.

How did you come to work with McCann Creative?

I found them on Facebook in a community group. A colleague I trust recommended them, so I spoke with them and felt they'd be a good fit for my needs.

The website cost £120 (approximately $150 USD), and our social media contract is for £180 (approximately $225 USD) per month.

I started working with them in May 2019, and we still work together.

I love the site. They delivered on time, and their work was perfect. Their content and their audience engagement are excellent.

How did McCann Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They managed the project very well. I'm not very technologically knowledgeable, but they helped me a lot and provided a lot of direction. They were very patient with me, even when it took time for me to understand the process. They delivered everything on time, and the final product is very nice.

They were fast and delivered on time. Their cost was also much lower than other companies.

I can't think of anything they should improve.

The cost is fabulous.
    I would definitely recommend them.