Industry's best experts, for your business.

Bronze

Work with your industry’s best marketing experts.

Mayple is a full service digital marketing solution for growing businesses. We offer SMBs and startups premium level services in a unique cost-effective model, that keeps their business interests in place.

Our digital marketing experts are all vetted marketing professionals that have gone through a strict screening process. They all have worked with leading brands, in various industries.

Each customer is assigned a personal account manager. Our account management methodology ensures maximum flexibility and control, creating the ideal distributed management model. The account managers role is to deeply understand each company’s marketing needs of each company, actively monitor their marketing campaigns to ensure optimal performance, proactively suggest new tactics and actions to improve campaigns and enrich marketing managers’ knowledge to better manage and control their digital marketing.

We designed our live dashboard to always show our customers’ ads, expenses, and ROI, so our customers can have full control over their budget and campaigns and exploit their data’s true value to the maximum.

• 15 Bishopsgate
    London, LND EC2N 3AR

New York Fashion Week, Lulasgarden, Jolt, Funzing, iStore, Duradry, Nitsba Group, Trade.com, Pass it Forward

Mayple - Customer testimonials

Four happy clients talking about the change in their digital marketing after starting to work with Mayple.

Terrano Systems Image

Terrano Systems

Terrano Systems is a company that develops cycling communication technologies, enabling its rider-customers to enjoy the freedom to discover new routes, share information with other riders and leverage communication capabilities to ride safer in any environment and situation.

Terrano Systems’ marketing strategy and activities were unclear and uninspiring. Despite their product being on the market for five years, the

company had yet to create a significant community of digitally engaged consumers, interested and invested in their offering.

The root cause: Terrano’s core value was not being transmitted in an easy-to-understand way - their website was confusing and did not convert customers well, no smart remarketing campaigns were employed on Facebook and Google Analytics was not properly configured with the company’s goals and events.

Mayple’s marketing solution was implemented to drive the results Terrano sought: Thank’s to Mayple’s risk-free digital marketing management solution and access to qualified and vetted marketing experts proven to deliver results, Terrano was able to brainstorm, conceive and develop a new product, new video and revamped website.

What’s more, Mayple’s intervention has enabled Terrano to enjoy all-time high traffic, engagement and sales from their many social media channels: a 50 percent rise in traffic with the same ad spent, a 200 percent increase in sales and a 320 percent ROI within just four months.

Digital Mktg. & Conversion Optimization for Gaming Product

"Our sales increased by 120%."

Jan. - Aug. 2019

Mayple was hired to promote a gaming product through digital marketing strategy, paid campaigns, and conversion optimization. The team audited the existing platform and strategies before starting their work.

Itai Frieberger
Chairman, Arcadia Gaming

The product launch was a success. Sales and traffic have increased due to media campaigns. The team at Mayple is professional, skilled, and communicative. They care about the success of their clients.

I am the Chairman of a company that is virtualizing the use of physical gaming machines

For what projects/services did your company hire Mayple?

Digital marketing strategy, conversion optimization, paid media campaigns

Promoting our brand using our new product, reaching a monthly growth rate of 200% for 6 months.

I found Mayple on Google. We got proposals from 3 different agencies. Mayple seems to us as the most innovative and trusted one.

Before starting to talk about our new product, Mayple audited our current website performance and marketing messaging. We got a detailed audit report of all our digital marketing activities, which then translated into a full digital marketing strategy.

Thanks to Mayple we changed our website content and SEO, we rewrote our messaging and changed the CTAs and visuals on our website. Only after this step, did Mayple start to run the online campaign for our new product on a large variety of platforms and content websites.

With the same budget we used until then, we succeeded to reach much higher results.

We got an experienced account manager and a full-stack marketer who had exactly the experience we needed for this launch. At the beginning of the project, we also used Mayple for content and creative.

Our product launch went great! We succeeded in selling more than we expected with both the new product and the other products we have on our website. Our sales increased by 120%.

Since this campaign went live we see a constant increase in traffic and purchased. We are very confident in working with Mayple and looking forward to growing our marketing with them.

The workflow was easy and friendly. Mayple’s team is very professional and defined project communication very well at the beginning of it. Mayple's platform is great. We didn't have to chase after reports since we could see all the performance of our campaign in their live monitoring.

The account manager became the company's go-to-expert with any marketing dilemma we had. The team is very responsive and really cared about our success. They didn't let us spend our money on paid campaigns before they made sure the website will help the campaign to succeed.

The work went fast, so we were live with the campaign within 3 weeks since the project started.

You need to manage each expert as a new project on the platform, but the platform itself is very easy to use and arranged all of the activity in one place.

Campaign went live within 3 weeks, after an intensive work on our website optimization
    Lower the the average
    Very professional team and experts. I felt that I'm in the most experienced and professional hands I could be.
    Mayple is a good solution for small to medium media spend

E-Book Promotion for Content Creator

"I'm looking forward to work with them on a much bigger project in the future."

Mar. - Aug. 2019

Mayple handled the online advertising of an independent content creator's e-book.

Omri Shekel
CEO & Founder, Omri Shekel - Content

Sales increased dramatically as a result of the work done by Mayple. Their platform is easy to use and their founders are eager to help in any way they can.

I am a freelance content writer&creator.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mayple?

I have been working on a few projects simultaneously and I needed someone to help me advertise my personal work (my E-books).

I wanted to create my own audience and make people see and and buy (of course) my products. The results are amazing!

I searched online for someone with experience, someone who can take control on that side of advertising&marketing. someone I can trust. there are a lot of marketers out there BUT, Mayple is the best decision.

Mayple has an amazing platform that you can explain yourself and discuss about your goals with a professional marketer(s). It's very simple to use. Mayple's team developed an advertising plan for me and made it just great.

I've worked closely with one marketer and the two founders of Mayple was very supportive.

My sales have increased by 134% My E-book is all over the web :)

As soon as we discuss about my products and my goals, it was pretty simple for them to understand and take control over those ads.

Mayple's platform is so simple to use and very professional.

I'm looking forward to work with them on a much bigger project in the future.

Overall Score I'm just happy with it
    better than I expected
    I had an exact budget
    reached my goals. and beyond
    No question about it...

Social Media Consulting for Local Experience Marketplace

"Mayple is both knowledgable and committed to its clients."

July - Sept. 2019

Mayple manages social media activities in order to increase revenue and orders. The team provided consulting services, looking for areas of improvement.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Shaked Markovitch
Director of Marketing, Funzing.com

The team at Mayple improved social media performance within the marketplace. Their commitment to the success of their clients is noteworthy. They're approachable and skilled in their field.

I lead the marketing efforts at Funzing.com

For what projects/services did your company hire Mayple?

We hired Mayple for a consulting project - the help us better manage our social media activities

Uplift in revenues and # of orders

Great recommendation from a colleague

Mayple provided us with an expert social media manager that reviewed all of our activities and recommended quite a few changes and improvements. They also provide us with a separate audit that provide further suggestions for improvements.

A social media manager

We learned a lot and improved our social media performance- As was the goal of our project

Extremely effective- very personable, committed and approachable.

Mayple is both knowledgable and committed to its clients.

Very Easy
    Average market pricing
    Very satisfied
    Would be happy to recommend

Bronze