Custom software development, on-demand teams, 24/7

Maxiom Technology offers a broad range of software development and consulting services centered around building awesome Web, Cloud, Mobile and Enterprise apps with an unrelenting commitment to quality.

Our topflight software developers build innovative custom software for businesses and organizations around the world using our proven techniques, Agile development processes combined with rigorous checks and balances. Our clients are repeat customers, a true testament of our dedication to deliver only the best, with no exceptions.

2002

• Management Concepts
  • Organic
  • The United Food & Commercial Workers International Union

Development for Water Company

“They always met our needs. Often, their work included additional components that we didn’t even know we needed.”

Jan. 2009 - Jan. 2018

Working autonomously, Maxiom Technology completed a variety of challenging software integration and app development projects.

Denver, Colorado
Rusty Redinger
Developer Manager, American Water Works Association

Many of the applications developed by Maxiom Technology are still in use. Their technical work was efficient and reliable. Both communicative and receptive to feedback, they were committed to meeting expectations while staying on schedule and within budget. Overall, they were a valuable partner.

I was a senior technical resource and development manager for the American Water Works Association.

For what projects/services did your company hire Maxiom Technology?

We needed assistance with a variety of custom software development initiatives, including business systems, CRM, and CMS integrations.

We wanted to complete a variety of projects, meeting our deadlines and staying within our budget.

One of our software vendors referred us to Maxiom Technology.

During my tenure with the company, Maxiom Technology helped us with a variety of projects for one of our clients, a large nonprofit. No task was too hard or too complex; they willingly took on every challenge we presented. They assisted with multiple integration projects and app development initiatives.

We worked with anywhere from 1–7 people from Maxiom Technology depending on the workload.

Many of the applications are still in use today, which speaks to their ability to create software that is both effective and maintainable.

We treated them as a complete team, so Maxiom Technologies was responsible for managing their workload themselves. We counted on them prioritize our goals, always having a resource dedicated to our account. Once we provided them with requirements, we could rely on them to research, develop, and deliver a product that exceeded our needs and expectations.

In terms of communication, their team was always quick to address any questions or concerns from our end. They were very receptive to feedback, quickly making any requested corrections or changes. Overall, the team was skilled and flexible. They offered alternative ideas and strategies to improve on our original vision, and easily adjusted their workflow if we changed the scope mid-project.

They always met our needs. Often, their work included additional components that we didn’t even know we needed. Additionally, I appreciate their responsiveness to our rotating requirements.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score They’re outstanding in all areas.
    They’re responsive and easy to work with.
    Their cost is comparable to other resources.
    They consistently delivered top-notch work.
    Yes, I’ve never been dissatisfied with their service.

MVP for College Organization Platform

“They’ve done a great job of … ensuring that the platform is intuitive and user-friendly.”

July 2018 - Aug. 2018

Maxiom Technology built an alumni management app from scratch using a modified Bootstrap template. Features include user database management, mass messaging, and an integrated call to action for donations.

Arlington, Virginia
Neill Frazier
Founder, Alma Mater

Their team works extremely quickly and follows specifications well. They adapt easily to changes in project scope, make suggestions for additional features that will improve the product, and deliver everything they promise.

I’m the founder of a startup called Alma Mater. We’re a software platform that allows college and university organizations to communicate with their alumni and fundraise directly within the app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Maxiom Technology?

I’d been using another developer who was simply too inexperienced and couldn’t meet the project demands, so I ended that contract and hired Maxiom to take over all of the app development and coding.

They started by preparing the minimum viable product (MVP). I gave them a concept to work with and they’ve built the app from scratch. They used a Bootstrap form template as a base and are modifying it to include the features I need. The backend is built with Ruby on Rails and they’re using Ember.js for the frontend work.

One of the most important app requirements was a user-friendly alumni database. Organization administrators need to be able to add and modify records, so I wanted that to be straightforward. The app also allows admins to design and send mass newsletters. Another key feature involved some additional frontend work to let each organization create a distinct alumni landing page for users. The final main component is the integrated donation platform.

I initially worked with their founder, who serves as the project manager, and I was assigned a full-time developer once the project got underway.

How did you come to work with Maxiom Technology?

I found them via online search and reached out to them through email. We had a phone conversation about what I was looking for with the MVP, they gave me a price quote, and I decided to move forward with them.

The full project cost $45,000.

We started working together in July 2018 and the project is ongoing.

They quoted me ten weeks for the project, but by the time five weeks had passed, they’d completed 80% of the work. They’re currently running QA testing and making minor adjustments to this pilot version of the app before we release it. They’ve also done a great job of meeting my specifications as far as ensuring that the platform is intuitive and user-friendly.

How did Maxiom Technology perform from a project management standpoint?

There’s never much delay between when I reach out to them and when I receive a response. We touch base using email and then manage the project in Asana. Additionally, I appreciate how flexible they are if I want to add or change features. They’ve adapted to multiple changes during the project while still working very efficiently.

They looked over my requirements and immediately said they’d be capable of delivering. Not only were they true to their word, they completed the project quickly and added additional features that improved on my initial concept.

I’d like to see a little more communication about how work progresses on the backend because it’s not always reflected on the frontend. It’s not that nothing is happening, but since I’m not as savvy about coding, it can be hard to judge what progress has been made.

As a startup, don’t accept the first developer who’s willing to take the job. It’s tempting, but you’re better off hiring someone who will do the work correctly the first time. In addition, it helps if you plan your app thoroughly before you start. I had wireframed mine and that made it much easier for them to assess how long the project would take and how feasible my ideas were.

Web Dev & Support for Government Agency

"They kept pace with our schedule and were patient when explaining project aspects to us."

Jan. 2012 - Ongoing

Over a multi-project partnership, Maxiom Technology has provided website design, deployment, builds, and maintenance. Their developers have a varied technology stack, with a focus on .NET development.

501-1000 Employess

Allentown, Pennsylvania
Matthew Leibert
CIO, City of Allentown

Maxiom’s success has cemented a long-standing collaboration. There has been positive feedback on the website’s ease of use and manageability. Their specialized knowledge of DotNetNuke (DNN) work and effective project management makes them a clear asset.

I’m the CIO of the City of Allentown's municipal government.

What challenge were you trying to address with Maxiom Technology?

We needed support for our website through designing, building, deploying, and maintaining all the phases of support and development.

Over our time working together, they’ve worked on several projects related to the site. We first hired them to support our existing website. It was built on technologies that were in their wheelhouse, so we provided them with wireframes and they configured the application to make sure it was secure and up to date.

Since then, we’ve engaged them on several website redesigns. For the most recent redesign, they altered our pages to be mobile responsive. They’ve adjusted the color scheme and templates, and written custom modules that integrated with other web services.

They have knowledgeable developers and it wouldn’t be possible to list all the technologies they’ve used over the years working together, but the top three would be .NET, DNN, and IIS web hosting.

I work directly with Antonio (Founder and CEO, Maxiom Technology), who acted as project manager. He would build his team depending on what the project needed at the time, sometimes a designer, sometimes a coder, or a programmer.

How did you come to work with Maxiom Technology?

We found them through online research and they were the only company we reached out to that got back to us right away.

We've spent $128,000 since beginning our work with them.

We began working together in January 2012, and they are still supporting the website. The main development work ended in early 2013, and the project to alter the pages to be mobile responsive ended in 2015.

Our website is managed by a team of content editors and they have provided positive feedback. They manage the site with minimal friction, and I’ve received a very low number of complaints as far as the site’s usability.

How did Maxiom Technology perform from a project management standpoint?

I have no complaints. I speak with Antonio through the phone and email. We also have bi-monthly meetings. They kept pace with our schedule and were patient when explaining project aspects to us. They provide us with a help desk where we log our tickets if we have any support issues. It’s been helpful in tracking the project.

They are well versed in DNN, which is something that only a few people offer—or at least write down as one of their services.

Maxiom is a well-rounded company. If you don’t have a plan they can direct you, but if you do have a plan they’ll follow your lead and listen to your ideas.

Healthcare Service Portal for Hub Services Firm

“Their strategies were unique and prioritized our end-client’s requirements.”

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Apr. 2016 - June 2017

Maxiom Tech provided design, development, and programming services for a third-party’s healthcare service app. The team designed UX/UI elements and built the platform’s web portal and database architecture.

Bethesda, Maryland
Senior Director, IT Firm

Maxiom Tech’s durable foundation continues to support the platform. The frontend and backend design strategies have allowed for easy maintenance and upkeep. Their team effectively collaborated and communicated to produce notable results.

I manage new initiatives and projects for a hub services company in the pharmaceutical industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Maxiom Technology?

A new client asked us to help overhaul their existing technology system, including database building and various system integrations. We needed a third-party to help with the development and transition process.

Maxiom Tech helped rebuild and update a healthcare services app for our end-client. Using mainly .NET Framework and JavaScript, the team developed backend coding and the necessary web portal and database architecture for a high-functioning platform. They integrated additional systems and security features and provided UX/UI design services to optimize accessibility and user engagement.

We worked with about eight representatives from Maxiom Tech. The team included the CEO, a team of developers, and a UX/UI specialist.

How did you come to work with Maxiom Technology?

Our vice president had previously worked with the CEO of Maxiom Tech. He recommended we interview them for assistance with this project.

We spent about $1.5 million on this project.

We worked with Maxiom Tech from April 2016—June 2017.

Maxiom Tech’s program still runs both reliably and functionally. The strong foundational architecture and integrations points have allowed for easy updates since the end of the project.

How did Maxiom Technology perform from a project management standpoint?

Maxiom Tech worked with our internal development team and diligently followed our workflow through VersionOne. The team showed favorable communication skills throughout the engagement.

The team was not only creative in the frontend design, but also in the backend coding. Their strategies were unique and prioritized our end-client’s requirements.

Maxiom Tech could be more aware of their client’s logistical needs. A local team, or more frequent office visits, would have hastened the project’s progress.

I have two main pieces of advice for potential partners. First, I recommend defining team requirements and expectations at the start of the engagement to avoid any misunderstandings or future conflicts. Second, Maxiom Tech’s team boasts a wide variety of expertise and customers should really leverage their suggestions and feedback.