We are a photo and video production company.

At Maxime Photo and Video, we’re mad passionate about production. Whether it’s corporate, branding, training, or commercial video you need, we’re the full service Miami video production company that will maximize your production dollar. We love collaborating with our clients to deliver savvy, strategic, market-moving video delivered in time and on budget. Take your next video production to the max, with Maxime Photo and Video.

Preparing Your Estimate.  Before we begin laying the foundation for your video, we’ll need to know:

* Who is your target audience?

* What is the purpose of your video?

Establishing a budget: what do you have to work with?  We’ve worked with companies (and budgets) large and small, from food trucks to Fortune 500 and we put every dollar on the screen. Defining a clear budget will help us strategize your video production to reach your highest ROI and outline our approach. Keep in mind features like graphics, voice-overs, and special effects will add to the cost of your video.

Pre Production – Getting Ready.  Now that we’ve worked out who our video is for and why we’re making it, our team of creatives can get to work on concept development. Most of our clients have an idea what they need, it’s up to us to fine tune the details and add our magic touch. We’ll help organize your video resources, write a script, or help reword your interview questions to create a video that hits your target. Whether it’s to motivate your clients to action, showcase your stellar staff, or generate brand awareness, we’ll collaborate with you to create a video that resonates with your audience.

Services:  Video production, pre-production, video editing, corporate videos, commercial videos, brand videos, 2D & 3D animation, motion graphics in MIami.

Miami, FL

Curaleaf FL - medical marijuana client.

REV Group - specialty vehicle manufacturer.

Adidas -

Avocados From Mexico -

WSP - Civil engineering + city planning.

Worthy Marketing - Publishing marketing services.

Video Content & Strategy for Medical Cannabis Company

"Along with creating videos, their comprehensive, research-focused approach makes them a one-stop shop."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Maxime Photo and Video provides a range of services during a video production engagement. They perform in-depth market research, compile strategy recommendations, and handle all stages of production.

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Michelle Terrell
Marketing & Sales Director, Curaleaf

The videos have been highly praised, resulting in increased revenue and site traffic. The content receives high praise from viewers, boosting the brand’s overall confidence. Maxime Photo and Video continues to support the efforts with their flexibility and willingness to go above and beyond.

I’m the director of marketing and sales for Cureleaf, a medical cannabis company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Maxime Photo & Video?

Being a new company under two years old, we needed help in establishing our strategy and identity. We initially hired Maxime Photo and Video to create a corporate video for us.

We’ve worked with Maxime Photo and Video on several projects, including marketing strategies and various videos. For each video, they perform extensive industry research and speak to multiple people within our company, including myself and the CEO. Once they understand our requirements, we walk through our concepts together. Based on their research and our input, we create a script, produce the video, and edit until we reach the final product.

The videos themselves range from film to animation. Our corporate video included filming our locations, interviewing employees and the CEO. Our product videos include customer testimonials and the creation process, whereas some of the educational videos feature animated characters.

I deal directly with Tracy (President, Maxime Photo and Video), but our strategy meetings include up to 8–9 other people from their team.

How did you come to work with Maxime Photo & Video?

I’d worked with Maxime Photo and Video in the past after they were referred to us. They won an award for the previous work they did for us, so it was a natural choice to pick them again. Additionally, they are local to us and are a popular name within the industry.

Depending on the project, we’ve spent between $10,000–$250,000. Total, we’re in the $250,000–$500,000 range.

We’ve had an ongoing engagement since October 2018.

We’ve received phenomenal reviews on the work Maxime Photo and Video have done for us. Our messaging efforts are much stronger, and we predict a bright future for our branding efforts. Traffic to our site is higher when we launch the videos, as more viewers direct themselves to our site from YouTube. The materials have been a driving force for our revenue increase and ROI. There hasn’t been any instance in which we aren’t satisfied.

How did Maxime Photo & Video perform from a project management standpoint?

They take a flexible, open-minded approach to the work. Their direction is very clear and, as a team, they’ve been dependable. We communicate in a variety of ways, using everything from Asana to email. Our scheduled meetings help support interpersonal communication.

Their high level of understanding of our company and market is valuable. Their knowledge base and flexibility also stand out. Along with creating videos, their comprehensive, research-focused approach makes them a one-stop shop.

There’s nothing I can think of, which is why I continue to work with them.

Be open-minded. Allow them to have freedom in their approach. Their team is very creative and skilled, so you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the outcome.

Promotional Video for Art Program

"Their team was easy to work and communicate with."

Mar. 2018 - Mar. 2018

Maxime Photo and Video filmed and edited a brief promotional video featuring artist interviews and projects.

Board President, Art Program

The video was attractive and informative. Maxime Photo and Video set up an efficient workflow and made a small budget go far. Their responsive communication and courteous attitude made the whole process enjoyable.

I'm the board president of an art organization. We draw on the creative voices of our fellows to advocate for the appreciation and preservation of this subtropical wilderness. Through the residency, exhibitions and outreach programs, we're a leading voice for regional arts and ecology.

For what projects/services did your company hire Maxime Photo and Video?

We wanted to create a promotional video.

We wanted to showcase projects inspired by program fellows' monthlong stay.

I found them through a personal referral.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

They filmed a fast-paced, one minute video highlighting artistic interpretations of conservation issues in the area.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They shot the footage, created an outline for the project, captured interviews with artists, and put together a fabulous edit.

The video is currently featured in our library.

It was great. Their team was easy to work and communicate with.

I appreciated their resourcefulness, which enabled them to provide a great product within our limited budget. They were also super friendly.

No, although having a larger budget would help.

Video Shooting & Production for Marketing Firm

"They performed as well as every top production company I’ve worked with."

2012 - Jan. 2018

Maxime Photo and Video planned, filmed, and produced several promotional videos with complex stunts and varied camera angles. They also handled wardrobes, lighting, and scripting.

Tommy Babil
Business Developer, Dirt Geek Media

The most popular video reached 13 million viewers, while another helped sell a large volume of product. Although the shoots were complex and challenging, Maxime Photo and Video kept everything on track. Their meticulous management and personal investment in the project made a great impression.

I’m in business development and production at Dirt Geek Media. Corporations hire us to produce digital content.

What challenge were you trying to address with Maxime Photo and Video?

I needed a full-scale production company to produce some online video content.

They created four videos that utilized several cameras at different angles. One video showed the safety of an ambulance through a rollover test. They had three cameras inside the truck, additional camera angles from the outside, and a drone. Then they edited it by combining all the footage and explaining the action through text and graphics.

Another video used race car drivers who were sponsored by a company but didn’t understand the purpose of the vehicles that this company manufactured, such as school buses, ambulances, fire trucks, RVs, and mobility vans for people with disabilities. They went out for the day with one race car driver as a fireman, another as a driver for elderly ladies in wheelchairs, and another as a school bus driver. They came back understanding exactly why these vehicles were built that way.

I came up with the idea and discussed it with them. They developed the concept, the storyboard, and the scripts, then executed the filming. They did all the wardrobe, lighting, and technical work, along with all the post-production.

I always initially connected with the owner of the company, Tracy (President, Maxime Photo and Video). Once we start the project, more people get involved. At our last production, there were close to 30 people.

How did you come to work with Maxime Photo and Video?

I worked with one of the company's members for a photography project many years ago. When I needed more photography work, I hired them. More recently, they mentioned that they were more focused on video production. I saw the kind of work they were doing and gave them a shot.

We spent $250,000.

We worked together from 2012 to January 2018.

The ambulance video was amazing. After marketing it, we sold a bunch of ambulances. I tracked every project’s outcome online. One of reached 13 million people, while another reached about 7 million. The "Made in America" one, which was directed at schools reached close to 200,000 people.

How did Maxime Photo and Video perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed as well as every top production company I’ve worked with in the past. Everything was very organized, every task was integrated with the overall process, and everyone was on the same page.

They used a proprietary system, connected through Google Drive, that ensured that everyone on the project understood every step. It was very clear.

They were personal. Even though this was our project, they treated it as their own. They took its mission to heart and worked as if it were for themselves, which is typically not the case.

We dealt with celebrities on location. Celebrities operate on their own time. Maxime needed to capture certain daylight hours, and became a little pushy when they were going to miss the light.

I understood why it needed to be done at those times, but it was hard to juggle the daylight time with celebrities who thought the world revolved around them. That wasn’t Maxime's fault. They tried to do their best work at the right time.

Hire them. Don't micromanage them; put them in charge of the process. They know what they're doing and understand exactly what needs to be done. Let them run with it.

They knew exactly what needed to be done and when.
    I’ve paid five times the price for worse work. They should charge more.
    Their handling of the whole process was professional.
    My experience with them was perfect.

Video Production for Bus Manufacturer

“I loved their personal touch and the story they built behind it.”

Sept. - Nov. 2017

After developing a storyboard and a script, Maxime produced a two-minute video that shows a father-child story and its connection to bus manufacturing.

South Hutchinson, Kansas
Chris Charlton
Business Development Director, Collins Bus

The video got thousands of views and the internal team loves its emotional aspect. Exceeding all expectations, Maxime took a concept and developed it in a creative and meaningful way, while their professionalism and ability to deliver on promises made them a go-to partner.

Collins Bus is a manufacturer of school buses, shuttle buses, and city transit buses. We produce type A school buses, which are smaller buses with wheelchair lifts to help transport students with disabilities. When I worked with Maxime, I was the director of marketing. I was in charge of branding, direct marketing, and outreach to our dealers, end users, and specialty markets.

What challenge were you trying to address with Maxime Photo and Video?

I wanted to develop an emotional aspect of what we do. Obviously, buses are funded by taxpayer dollars, so I wanted to show that our plant is a model for quality service and innovation within our industry. I was looking for a company to produce a video for us.

I met with them and walked them through the concept of what I wanted to accomplish. Then, they began working on the video (they produced more videos for our company, but I've worked with them on one video so far). They helped us create the script, developing the story around the idea that our buses are made in the heartland of America.

The video is a little over two minutes long and features a kid and a dad: the dad takes the child to a school bus stop and goes to work at our plant. The video shows the father producing a quality bus, while his son talks about how proud he is of his dad working at the plant. The video turned out better than I thought and is very touching.

We worked directly with two members of their team and a videographer. There were also a couple of people behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with them?

I was considering a few companies. I thought Maxime would build a better story, so I chose them despite the fact that their rates were a bit higher.

We spent between $20,000–$25,000.

The project started in September 2017 and it was completed in November 2017.

We got amazing feedback from the people who saw the video. We sent out emails to our target base and posted the video on social media, where it got thousands of views and comments.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They came up with great ideas and brought a lot of value to the project. They were very conscientious every step of the way. I worked with other vendors on more expensive commercials, so I was impressed with Maxime's efficiency.

I loved their personal touch and the story they built behind it. We're showing a plant and welding, but the video and the voiceover together create the story that brings tears to your eyes.

No. They brought the project to the next level and I was very satisfied.

Have an idea of what you want, but listen to their opinions. Give them enough flexibility to create a story that meets your needs and has an emotional tug.

Overall Score I couldn't ask for anything more.
    It was one of the easiest project I've ever worked on.
    Their prices are not the lowest, but they're also not the highest. They do an excellent job.
    It was better than I had expected. Almost everyone in our organization was pleased with the video.
    I'm planning to work with them on other projects that haven't taken off yet.