"We Create Success Stories!"

MaxGroup Business Solutions proprietary programs and strategies will cause your brand and products to have a powerful imprint and impact on the minds of your target market. The result is more consumers reaching out to you!

WAKE UP!
The rules of marketing and sales have changed. Buyers are finding answers to their problems online. Google News, online forums, media sites and social media will influence the audience you want more than TV, radio, and print advertising combined.

GET THIS OR BECOME EXTINCT
►You must engage with consumers where they are: on the web
►You must have a presence that is authoritative, credible and trustworthy
►You must rank as high as possible on search engine results
►You must have pages of content that come up when someone searches you

WHAT WE DO
We help individuals, businesses and organizations like yours maximize their online presence with a personalized approach to digital branding, marketing and content communications that is original and edges out your competition.

WHY?
Consumers don’t just demand great experiences with your brand, they expect it. So, how do you build real relationships with people that drive purchases? We target and engage your customers at the moment they are searching, acquire their business, build their loyalty and get referrals for you.

HOW WE DO IT
►We connect you with a dedicated expert strategist that will ask questions and listen
►We create a customized digital marketing campaign that is effective and affordable
►We implement what will bring you businesses, track the results, and report them to you
►Our proprietary SEO360(R) systems consistently deliver proven and guaranteed results

Surprise, AZ
  • 15331 W Bell Road - Suite 212
    Surprise, AZ 85374

MaxGroup Business Solutions has thousands of clients including start-up's, small businesses, specialty niche', non-profits, worship centers, Fortune 500, major franchise owner/operators and we are a sole-source provider of technology to the United States Federal Government.

Branding & Ghostwriting for Financial Consulting Business

“Once MaxGroup has the direction, they will deliver the desired results.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

MaxGroup provided branding services and guidance for a series of books written by a financial expert. The team designed a logo and website, hired editors, and booked press events for the first book launch.

Atlanta, Georgia
Mike Wooten
CEO, Landmark Results Group

The delivered brand elements reflected the desired vision. The team leveraged their expertise to share valuable advice and ensure continued progress. MaxGroup invests in each partnership through a responsive approach to communication and consistently honest feedback.

I am the CEO of Landmark Results Group. We assist business owners in employee-based areas like recruiting and performance strategies. I am currently in the process of writing a three-part financial book series drawing from my experience in the industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with MaxGroup Business Solutions?

I wanted someone to help me organize my business venture. I did not have any literary experience or contacts. I needed a team to help create my brand, find partners, and oversee the writing, publishing, and press process.

The MaxGroup team created a recognizable logo and corresponding website design to promote the launch of the first book. They set me up with content editors to help translate my speaking background into a literary format. The team booked and organized various speaking events and appearances to help increase visibility in anticipation of the book release. They will continue to give their support for the following books in the series.

I work mainly with the CEO and one other contact from MaxGroup.

How did you come to work with MaxGroup Business Solutions?

I had a strong friendship with the CEO outside of work and I trusted his character and the integrity of his work.

I have spent around $25,000 on this project so far.

We started working in September 2017 and the project is ongoing.

MaxGroup’s logo and brand design effectively and accurately reflected my vision. Their team’s additional input and directional guidance put me in a great place for future progress.

How did MaxGroup Business Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

The CEO runs an extremely trustworthy and transparent partnership. A great understanding of small business ownership and brutally honest feedback guarantee a dynamic workflow and productive communication. They remain responsive and adaptable while balancing a variety of outside projects and clients.

They don’t allow clients to set any unrealistic goals or expectations to assure optimum results. MaxGroup works with you to find a concrete set of goals for your business, then makes it their mission to get you there. They provide knowledgeable opinions, informed suggestions, and bring in skillful third-parties to maximize their services.

Be totally upfront and honest with the business goals for the start of the engagement. Once MaxGroup has the direction, they will deliver the desired results.

Web Dev & Branding for IT Services Company

"They understand the nuances that are required to stand out online."

Sept. 2013 - Ongoing

MaxGroup Business Solutions developed and designed a B2C website, focusing on SEO performance. They host the site as well as providing regular updates.

Sarasota, Florida
David Smith
Owner, PC & Network Care

Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began, resulting in increased business. MaxGroup Business Solutions accepts constructive input well, but also brings creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value.

I'm CEO and owner of PC & Network Care. We primarily do IT work for small businesses in Sarasota, FL.

What challenge were you trying to address with MaxGroup Business Solutions, LLC?

I needed to create a website for the company in order to establish our presence on the Internet.

We started by going through a number of different ideas for the website. We worked together over the phone to share ideas. They made suggestions, which they sent to me to review and approve. I also made suggestions. In the course of 3–4 weeks, we agreed on a plan for an acceptable website. Since the site’s launch, they continue to provide ongoing maintenance whenever I want to make any changes on the site. I call them and they usually do the work within the next day or so. They host the site as well.

Our primary contact is the VP but we work with the CEO as well. They are both a wealth of knowledge.

How did you come to work with MaxGroup Business Solutions, LLC?

I did a lot of research. I knew there were a number of options when it comes to website development. I'd seen a lot of MaxGroup’s work and was impressed by what they did. I knew it's important to have a website that's SEO friendly. That's one of the main reasons I chose them.

We spent less than $2000 for the initial website development. I continue to pay a $49 monthly maintenance and hosting fee.

The engagement began in the latter part of 2013. Hosting and monthly maintenance are ongoing.

The website has increased my business. MaxGroup designed it to be SEO-friendly so that it regularly comes up in search results for the local area. That’s been good for our business. Our site comes up for any searches of various types of computer repair, which helps us connect with individual customers needing help with their personal computers. It's a very effective tool. In terms of the site’s look and feel, I'm very happy. The site looks modern and establishes a positive brand for the company.

How did MaxGroup Business Solutions, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication is very important to me. I really appreciate the way that they shared ideas back and forth during the initial web development. Due to the good flow of communication, we were able to agree on a vision for the site in such a short time frame. We continue to communicate via email, phone, and text. The ongoing maintenance they provide is also important because we want a dynamic website. They make regular changes to the site to keep it fresh and modern.

They do a great job of establishing our online presence. They understand the nuances that are required to stand out online. It's not just pretty pictures, but building a call to action directly into the website. The message comes across very clear on the site design.

Keep the lines of communication open, and let them create.

Overall Score I couldn't be more impressed.
    They're very good on deadlines but there were a few missed calls.
    They charge more than others but have the experience to back it up.
    Excellent.
    I've referred them to a number of my clients.

Full-Service Digital Marketing for Business Solutions Company

“Their team delivered what they promised, and so much more.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

MaxGroup prioritized accessibility and functionality in a website, logo, and blog design for a small business solutions company. They are now working to improve SEO and outreach strategies.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Sherry Barnett
Co-Founder, Simple Business Solutions, LLC

The updated design and marketing techniques led to multiple new inquiries and expanded the existing client base. Their team’s organized and timely approach to the development process allowed for a smooth and effective partnership.

I am the co-founder of Simple Business Solutions, LLC. We provide both free and paid resources to people looking to start a small business.

What challenge were you trying to address with MaxGroup Business Solutions?

We brought in MaxGroup to help with branding and website development. We needed a website design that prioritized the organization and accessibility of our extensive library of media resources.

MaxGroup designed a simple brand logo and a complementary website. Their team created a clean interface with strategically arranged content to ease user experience. They also helped with the website’s blog design and content management.

Their team continues to provide marketing advice and perform any necessary site maintenance. They are currently working to maximize SEO and improve our outreach strategies.

MaxGroup provided a two-person team for our project.

How did you come to work with MaxGroup Business Solutions?

We did some research following recommendations from friends in the industry. We were impressed by their years of experience and the quality of their past work.

We have spent about $30,000.

Our contract began in January 2017 and the partnership is on-going.

MaxGroup’s improved digital design and marketing strategies resulted in more program sales on our website. Our client base increased, we received many phone calls from the recipients of our free business materials. Their team delivered what they promised, and so much more.

MaxGroup showed consistent engagement throughout the website’s design, development, and launch. They quickly completed assigned tasks and promptly alerted us to any possible obstacles or timing issues. We communicated frequently via phone calls and email.

Their customer service is above and beyond that of any company I have dealt with in the past. MaxGroup is responsive to feedback and prioritizes your satisfaction with their service and deliverables.

No, my experience with MaxGroup positively stands out among past engagements within the same industry.

If you are unsure your project’s direction, ask for their help. They will work with you to create something you really love.

Overall Score I'd say 10 if I could.
    The team was timely and efficient with their work.
    We couldn't have asked for a better delivered product.
    They do amazing work.
    I have already recommended them to a lot of people.