Get More Customers

BLOW AWAY YOUR COMPETITION-MaxAudience is a strategic brand and marketing consultancy with online lead generation and conversion at its core. We assist medium and large scale businesses with precise, high ROI, marketing campaigns that deliver inspiring results.

Call us now at 866.501.7170 to ask any questions you may have.

At MaxAudience, the results are seen in a matter of months, increasing your business is the name of the game and we do it quickly.

WE'VE BUILT 100'S OF MILLION DOLLAR BRANDS AS A TOP AGENCY-Our team members have contributed to legendary campaigns such as the launch of the GM Mastercard, known as the most successful credit card launch of all time. Our team has generated 1MILLION+ direct inquiry leads over the last few years alone. We’ve helped brands like Quicken, LendingTree, Walmart and Microsoft become the brands that they are today. The official GOOGLE PARTNERS page refers medium to large businesses to us to help increase their bottom line.

Call 866.501.7170 or click to request a quote now.

Carlsbad, CA
  • MaxAudience Los Angeles, CA 90001
    866.501.7170

Intel Corporation,  LendingTree,  Quicken,  EscrowTech,  RickLance Studios

Digital Marketing for Voice Actor

"MaxAudience provides results, that's why I have stayed with them for years."

MaxAudience increased website traffic and increased internet presence for a small business’ expansion. Work included website redesign, SEM, and the continual creation of a blog and social media content.

Freelancer

Los Angeles Metro Area
Freelance Voice Actor

There was an occasional lag in work delivery, and it took some time to ensure that MaxAudience understood the particular needs of the industry. The team has provided ongoing and varied support in a proactive manner.

I am an independent voice actor. I record my own material and provide services as an Internet business, recording files and sending them off remotely. My clients are scattered all around the world.

What business challenge were you trying to address with MaxAudience?

My goal was to increase website traffic and my general presence on the Internet, with the ultimate reward of getting more customers. I wanted to get my voice out even further and take over the world.

MaxAudience first helped me by redesigning my website and fixing all the broken parts behind the facade. We've done two redesigns during a period of two years.

They also got me up-to-speed with Google ratings. Algorithms are changed every other week, more so now than when we initially started working together. They create blog and social media content for me and create videos, which are picked up by search engines. MaxAudience also works on SEO [search engine optimization], which is a complex and ongoing endeavor.

We started an email campaign a year ago through my LinkedIn contacts, which number in the thousands. We send brief newsletters every couple of months.

Their occasionally get slow in delivering work, but I continue to give them more things to do. I think that I'm the first voice actor they've worked with, or even the first creative talent they've handled, so I've trained them in terms of approach. My trade is a difficult one for making a full-time living. Marketing for it requires a level of understanding for the business.

There's a particular member of their team, named Steve, with whom I'm particularly pleased. He writes blog posts for me and seems to have a handle on my business. It's complex and hard to explain to the average person, but he seems to have taken it by the horns. He's also involved in technical aspects.

I'm not involved in pay per click because it's not the right approach for my type of business.

How did you come to work with MaxAudience?

I'm not sure how I found them. It's possible I was contacted by them through email. I was already aware that my website needed work and I wanted to expand everything. MaxAudience caught me at the right time, and we started talking. It took a few months to utilize their services to their full extent.

The annual cost of our work is $10,000 to $50,000.

We've been working together for five years. I work on a monthly contract with them. MaxAudience provides various services continually for me.

I have a small business and try to expand it constantly. It has taken me 10 years to reach a level where I can do this work full-time. There aren't many people in my field who hire companies like MaxAudience. Typically, this type of service is used by bigger companies. I had the chance to engage with them early on, which has been helpful for me.

How did MaxAudience perform from a project management standpoint?

We've had some rocky times while making what I do understood to them. It was important to make clear where I needed to be promoted and how within my industry. Like any other business, I cannot cover all the ground. I needed to specialize in one particular area and promote to it.

Getting this straightened out took around a year, but I stuck with them, and I think that they understand me now. I referred someone to them a couple of weeks ago and told her that the groundwork had already been covered by me. MaxAudience will now know what to do if she is forthright about her needs.

What distinguishes MaxAudience from other providers?

MaxAudience always improves by learning my business more, I am very satisfied. MaxAudience provides results, that's why I have stayed with them for years.

Is there anything MaxAudience could have improved or done differently?

They could work a little faster. I'm speaking from an outside perspective, so I'm not fully aware of all the variables, including their other accounts. I try to be patient with my tasks. For example, I give them at least two weeks in order to put together my newsletter. It's slower than what it took me to do it myself. Other than that, I cannot think of anything.

I recommended them recently. They've been in contact with my friend.

SEM for Health Nonprofit

"MaxAudience has produced very good content quickly."

MaxAudience improves online marketing in the US for an international non-profit, including branding, website design, donor tracking, and SEO. They also help with periodic newsletters and content marketing.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Interim Executive at Health Nonprofit

MaxAudience offers help in a variety of capacities and is well run. The team manages rapid production of good content that is both beautiful and achieves results. MaxAudience does not currently offer beta testing, but the team provides a wide range of expertise.

Our company was founded more than 20 years ago In Italy with the mission of providing high-quality, free-of-charge healthcare in areas of war and poverty. Our United States division was founded in 2008 and has been working toward growing its presence ever since.

I am the interim executive director. I joined the company three years ago as a board member.

What business challenge were you trying to address with MaxAudience?

Internationally, our organization is quite well known. We have the same level of recognition as Doctors without Borders. In the U.S. though, no one's heard of us, and we have the additional challenge of branding and professionalization. MaxAudience are helping us improve our online marketing.

We already had Facebook and Twitter accounts, but they've helped us rebuild our website, understand how we can better track our donors in terms of interests and target Google AdWords appropriately. They're also helping us clean up our newsletter. They provide content marketing as well, but we control most of our own content because our organization is politically sensitive. MaxAudience give us suggestions for taglines and things of this nature.

How did you come to work with MaxAudience?

I reached out online to several companies. We narrowed our search down to two options that best fit our requirements in terms of breadth of services. Many companies only focus on SEO [search engine optimization], but we needed a provider with more capabilities.

Our annual cost for their services has been $10,000 to $50,000.

We currently have a six-month contract with MaxAudience. At the end of this period, we'll decide if we want to internalize the effort or extend this contract. Our website is set to go live on April 3, 2016. We're also considering whether to use their maintenance services for the page.

MaxAudience has produced very good content quickly. Our website design looks beautiful, and we've gotten good results for our Google AdWords. We're quite happy overall, even though there are still things to work on.

The website hasn't been launched, so many of our metrics haven't yet come into play. We closely track the number of people that sign up for our newsletter. This will be a major metric, but we won't be tracking it until a few months from now.

How did MaxAudience perform from a project management standpoint?

I find that their company is very well run. There is one centralized point of contact, so it's easy to work with them. MaxAudience have been very responsive whenever we asked them to prioritize certain items. I've been quite happy with their work.

What distinguishes MaxAudience from other providers?

They have a broad range of expertise and have experts within each of their areas of operation. I appreciate that they work with both for-profit and nonprofit organizations.

Is there anything MaxAudience could have improved or done differently?

They should work with focus groups. Most of their beta testing is currently done online. Oral feedback from groups of people is also useful.

Overall Score Out of all the similar vendors I've worked with, MaxAudience have been the best by far.
    I have no significant basis of comparison, though.

SEM for Phone Answering Service

"MaxAudience seemed to have a magic formula for us."

MaxAudience improves sales leads for a small business on an ongoing basis. The team has developed email campaigns and marketing, including both SEO and the creation of several drip campaigns.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Director of Marketing, Phone answering service

MaxAudience explained how to effectively use online tools and became a key agency in customer engagement. The team provides consultation and guidance on important issues and has made the business more efficient overall.

Midco Connections is an outbound contact center. We provide inbound/outbound, email, and chat support services for our clients. In other words, we pretend to be the client for companies that don't have in-house contact centers or simply need resources for overflow work. We help answer phones, take orders, process customer service inquiries, and answer general questions. We also handle outbound campaigns, including lead verification and generation. Most of our operations are done through telephone, but email and chat services are growing yearly.

I am the Director of Marketing.

What business challenge were you trying to address with MaxAudience?

They've helped us find new businesses. We focus on four verticals: prepaid card companies, traditional retail customer services, nutraceuticals (vitamin and nutritional supplement companies), and healthcare support. We needed help in finding more businesses that need outsourcing resources for customer support services.

MaxAudience HAS developed email campaigns and offered lead generation services for us. Their marketing work involves banner retargeting along with on-site search engine optimization [SEO] work. We create tremendous amounts of content and build keywords in order to make users return to our page.

They created a drip campaign that connects into Salesforce. MaxAudience sends emails to our new leads at regular intervals. They've also started a LinkedIn campaign using my account and that of my sales director in order to add new connections which we include into our email campaign.

Since Salesforce is a new platform for our company, they helped us understand how to use the tool and set it up properly in order to clean up our data.

Our pay per click work is managed by another company.

How did you come to work with MaxAudience?

I previously worked with one of their main managers. We had an established relationship and were connected through LinkedIn. We stumbled upon each other again and started talking. I let him know what I was trying to accomplish. The services that he offered were an exact match for our company's needs. MaxAudience seemed to have a magic formula for us.

I'm the only marketing person here. Our company has two other sales managers which I support with marketing leads. Engaging with MaxAudience was a perfect marriage between a company with few resources and another with the exact resources and the plan to help us get more sales leads.

The annual cost for their work is between $10-50,000.

We've been working with MaxAudience since September of 2015. Our work is ongoing. I think of them as a key agency and want to continue our work for as long as it's needed.

Their drip campaign has been very successful. We've reengaged many people and have gotten good, qualified sales leads. I consider that to be a huge success.

It has taken us a while to set up all our tools. We've finally started our email campaign based on our existing database. Since starting our work, we've had two sales out of a goal of five for this year. We've also generated an estimated ten sales-qualified leads. I think that we're doing fairly well.

How did MaxAudience perform from a project management standpoint?

MaxAudience has helped me execute the tactics of what we needed to do in order to generate new leads, and also helped us leverage the data we already had. We had a lot of contacts in Salesforce already.

What distinguishes MaxAudience from other providers?

I enjoy working with them. Because of my existing relationship with their manager, I have a trust factor which has helped start our business relationship. I look to MaxAudience for consultation and guidance. I appreciate what they've been able to do in getting our business development and marketing program up-and-running.

MaxAudience has been able to make our team more efficient from a sales point of view. We don't need as many people as we once did for generating the same number of leads.

Is there anything MaxAudience could have improved or done differently?

There are always things that can be improved. I'm open with my feedback to MaxAudience. If there's ever something that needs to be changed, they'll address it. I'm generally satisfied with what they've done.

SEO for Wedding Service

"MaxAudience always get me results and are responsive to my requests and changes."

MaxAudience represents the entire advertising efforts for wedding services, focusing primarily on SEO and Google search rankings. Specifically, MaxAudience improved the business’ Google ranking.

South Lake Tahoe, California
Owner and Photographer at Creative Studio

While MaxAudience took longer than promised, the business’ Google ranking improved, and there was an increase in customer calls. MaxAudience is very personable and is responsive to requests and changes. This relationship has gone on for several years and will continue into the foreseeable future.

We provide wedding services within the South Lake Tahoe area. We specialize in outdoor wedding on the shores of Lake Tahoe.

I am the owner, chief photographer, and serve a number of other functions.

What business challenge were you trying to address with MaxAudience?

As I see it, a business can either be on page one of Google and have their phone ring, or not be on page one of Google and not have their phone ring. I hired MaxAudience in order to get on page one of Google.

MaxAudience provide a host of services for me, many of which go beyond my comprehension. These include SEO [search engine optimization] and social media marketing, among others. I don't use pay-per-click advertising. I tried it at various times and didn't see huge results. Their team is comprised of three people.

How did you come to work with MaxAudience?

I have tried many different agencies that were a waste of money. I came across MaxAudience online and liked their style and pitch so I tested them, which was successful.

It's a smaller investment for many people, but it's the biggest marketing spend on my annual budget and is essential to my success as a business.

I've been working with MaxAudience for a couple of years. Our work is ongoing.

I reached a high Google ranking, and my phone started ringing, so I am satisfied. MaxAudience took a little longer than what I would've preferred in order to succeed, but they have. I would have left their company otherwise, given that they represent my entire advertising effort.

What distinguishes MaxAudience from other providers?

I've had a personable experience with them. I went to San Diego for a few days and stopped by their office. They were very nice, and I like their team.

Is there anything MaxAudience could have improved or done differently?

The only issue I've had was that it took longer than promised to reach a good position within Google. To me, the process is similar to magic, and the magician that can achieve results for you is responsible for your continued success.

They stuck with the original price. I was affected by a natural disaster and MaxAudience cut my price in half in order to assist me after my place of business burned up.
    I wouldn't hesitate to refer them.