Get More Customers

BLOW AWAY YOUR COMPETITION-MaxAudience is a strategic brand and marketing consultancy with online lead generation and conversion at its core. We assist medium and large scale businesses with precise, high ROI, marketing campaigns that deliver inspiring results.

Call us now at 866.501.7170 to ask any questions you may have.

At MaxAudience, the results are seen in a matter of months, increasing your business is the name of the game and we do it quickly.

WE'VE BUILT 100'S OF MILLION DOLLAR BRANDS AS A TOP AGENCY-Our team members have contributed to legendary campaigns such as the launch of the GM Mastercard, known as the most successful credit card launch of all time. Our team has generated 1MILLION+ direct inquiry leads over the last few years alone. We’ve helped brands like Quicken, LendingTree, Walmart and Microsoft become the brands that they are today. The official GOOGLE PARTNERS page refers medium to large businesses to us to help increase their bottom line.

Call 866.501.7170 or click to request a quote now.

Carlsbad, CA
  • MaxAudience Los Angeles, CA 90001
    866.501.7170

Intel Corporation,  LendingTree,  Quicken,  EscrowTech,  RickLance Studios

Facebook Targeting for Acupressure Relief Product

“MaxAudience successfully increased our revenues and ROI in the first 60 days.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

MaxAudience develops strategic Facebook Ads campaigns targeting specific audiences.

Carlsbad, California
Jon Doogan
Founder, Aculief

Cost per click has decreased from $2 to $0.30–$0.50, and customer acquisition costs have been reduced by $31. MaxAudience has managed to rapidly garner overwhelmingly positive results due to their cost-effective, independent, and immediate execution.

I’m the president and founder of Aculief, a wearable acupressure manufacturer providing natural headache relief and promotion of the body’s natural energy.

What challenge were you trying to address with MaxAudience?

We needed someone to help us with our social media advertising campaign with the purpose of educating and informing people about the benefits of acupressure.

We held several detailed meetings so they could learn about our product and services. They’ve been very accurate in targeting an audience of females in the 35–65 age range who are active and all-natural, then creating their ads accordingly.

MaxAudience identified Facebook as the best medium for our campaign, and it has been very effective. They use Facebook tools like Lookalike Audience and Core Targeting, which are both things they’re very familiar with. They’ve managed our entire social media process, and have done an amazing job. We’ve collaborated on the creative side by providing content that they then improve upon.

How did you come to work with MaxAudience?

I did a Google search specific to our location because it was very important to be able to meet with a team on a weekly basis.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$15,000. However, we are anticipating a budget increase, and are looking to spend $150,000–$200,000 annually.

We began working together in June 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

MaxAudience successfully increased our revenues and ROI in the first 60 days.

In the beginning, our cost per click was $2, but now, it’s between $0.30–$0.50. We’ve actually had it go as low as $0.14. Our customer acquisition cost has been reduced from $44 to $13, and we’re averaging around $21 now. All of these results have been garnered in a very short amount of time.

How did MaxAudience perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a weekly face-to-face meeting where we review all of our statistics with reporting. We go over all the data points that are actionable, then they implement all the changes into the campaign. They have multiple tools they use, which we all agree on.

The project management has been amazing in terms of being able to quantify the data and take actionable steps to improve our social media campaign results. They take the weekly data, and then we create an agenda and go through the outline. They perform everything that needs to be done within a week, so we get immediate results. Their follow-up to these action-based tasks is crucial to our success.

They are sensitive to the client’s marketing budget, which is something that sets them apart from competitors. The results they have gained for us have been on a very small ad spend, and they’ve managed to do it very quickly. I’ve worked with competition where they required a large ad spend up-front to gather data.

Rather than wasting money, they define what needs to be done to get the best results with the least amount of spending. They manage themselves effectively, and as a smaller business, we’ve been very pleased with the results.

They’re competitive and effective, and also transparent with cost. I’ve worked with many competitors, and MaxAudience’s service is a tremendous value. We saw a ROI very quickly based on their results.
    Their follow-up is immediate, which has allowed them to be very effective with our campaign. I’m able to let them work independently because I feel comfortable with them managing the entire process. They’ve done an amazing job.

Digital Marketing for Trout Farm

"MaxAudience really blew us away with their holistic approach and how they package their services."

July 2017 - Ongoing

MaxAudience assists with the digital marketing strategy for a water management business and trout farm, helping first to launch their e-commerce website involving SEO and more. Then, they’ll dive into SMM.

Harrietta, Michigan
Director of Marketing, Trout Farm

MaxAudience’s main strengths are their proactive approach to customer service, responsiveness, and communication. They do their best to forge long-term relationships and look at all sides of a problem to get it solved while ensuring high quality and timely delivery in all aspects.

I am a physician but I also work as the marketing director at a local trout farm. We wanted to start a water management e-commerce business and also become the largest aquaculture producer in the state of Michigan.

What challenge were you trying to address with MaxAudience?

I want to completely retool the e-commerce side of our business. The 2 entities of the business are mostly separate; the only thing that we have in common is water and our pond. The water management aspect is where we deal with clients' bodies of water. We work on anything from koi ponds all the way up to 15–20-acre lakes.

We provide best management practices for the goals that our clients want to achieve with their body of water and help them meet those goals. I needed an online marketing agency help get the word out about both sides of the business.

We just started working with MaxAudience and because we are a small business and we're doing everything from scratch, we're not fully functional yet.

We’re currently working on launching our first e-commerce website. I believe we have a good idea of where we’re headed. We’ll then work on marketing the website after it's live.

How did you come to work with MaxAudience?

I found them and a couple of other companies on Clutch. MaxAudience really blew us away with their holistic approach and how they package their services.

One of the things that really stood out to us was their confidence in continuing the relationship. Everyone else wanted to design the website and do some consulting work and then get their money upfront. MaxAudience requires a much lower investment, but they want to continue to work with clients throughout the entirety of the company lifespan and that's something that really seemed unique.

How much have you invested with MaxAudience?

I would rather not share the financial details.

We started building the new website in late July 2017. We’ll finish the website first and then begin the online marketing work. Right now, they're working with SEO and stuff like that. We’re really trying to get a tone established first.

They are incredibly holistic in their approach and they really care about all the angles for solving a problem. Just from the beginning, you can tell that you’re working with a company that is going to get it right, and so far they absolutely have.

Once you get down into the design phase, their ability to work through things and turn things around is actually even greater than what we can accomplish ourselves.

How did MaxAudience perform from a project management standpoint?

We have certainly been grateful for their response time. I can email my project manager and get a response within an hour, usually. That kind of responsiveness and care for the customer is definitely something that you notice.

We mainly communicated via phone and email. They have a pretty streamlined system, which makes it really easy to figure out who you're contacting. All of our inquiries and discussions go through our project manager, Ave. Ed, who is in charge of sales, kind of oversees things and if there are any problems, he'll come into the picture. So far, though, we've had no problems whatsoever. It doesn't take multiple emails to figure out who we need to be talking to or what's going on — the answer is always right there.

If I could reiterate anything it would be their excellent communication with the client. It’s most definitely a breath of fresh air from other vendors that I'm working with or used to try to chase down to get an answer out of. When I communicate with MaxAudience, they have the answer to the question I want an answer to and an answer for the question I don't even know I need to ask yet.

They're very proactive in their communication and that means a great deal to us.

It might be helpful if they could offer a little more information or literature to kind of give you a roadmap of the process.

Now that being said, at the same time, I think they don't do that because that might kind of overwhelm a small business. So that's really just a personal preference; I kind of like to see the whole picture right away because I'm impatient.

Advice for potential customers?

Just let them have the chance to talk to you honestly and they're going to tell you all their products, hands down. They’ll walk you through everything from their low initial investment to their constant feedback. We’re truly happy that they are involved with our product at this point.

Overall Score Truly, there's no part of the process where I didn't feel like we had not just a vendor but a partner. I think that is incredible.
    They meet their schedules every time.
    MaxAudience came in way under the initial investment of everybody else, and as far as I can see, they still deliver quality products. I couldn’t be happier.
    It's all great work so far. They clearly have world class products.
    Not unless they’re competing with me.

Web Redesign for Grocery Consulting Agency

"[T]he key is to listen to MaxAudience in terms of their suggestions on how you can create a more advanced website."

Apr. 2017 - Jun. 2017

MaxAudience handled a complete website redesign in order to make it more modern, while also assisting with LinkedIn marketing. The website has recently launched.

Winston Webber
CEO, Grocery Consulting Agency

MaxAudience delivered a new website that has received positive internal feedback and is overall of higher quality. The project team was responsive throughout the 3 ½-month undertaking, displaying outstanding interpersonal skills while delivering within the established timeline.

I'm the chairman and CEO of Winston Weber & Associates Inc. We consult in the grocery, chain drug, and mass merchant industry for both retailers as well as suppliers. We do organizational restructuring, process re-engineering, training, and many other things.

We've been in business for almost 35 years now. We were the company that introduced the concept of partnering to the industry in 1986, the concept of category management in 1990, and currently in the process of introducing the replacement for category management called shopper-centric retailing.

What challenge were you trying to address with MaxAudience?

Our main objective was to develop a much more advanced, top-quality website. Secondly, it was to have MaxAudience work with us in terms of communicating and marketing through LinkedIn.

I don’t know what technology they used to develop the website. We’re not doing search engine optimization or pay-per-click with them at this point, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

How did you come to work with MaxAudience?

Our website was getting old and we had been getting a number of contacts from people just wanting to change it. They sent an email that was quite impressive, so I looked them up online. The combination of these factors led me to want to talk to them.

How much have you invested with MaxAudience?

I have no idea on the work hours, but they gave me a really good price at $5,000.

We started in March. It took us about 3 ½ months from beginning to end. We just completed the website —it went online last week.

I’m extremely pleased with the website. I have had some comments from people within my company who I’ve asked to look at the website, and they’re telling me that they’re very pleased with it. I don’t have feedback from clients yet as it’s too early.

How did MaxAudience perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is excellent. They’re extremely good at what they do, are very responsive, and have very good interpersonal skills. I had no problems whatsoever, and they accomplished what we wanted them to.

Are there any areas MaxAudience could improve?

I really can't think of anything they could do better. We all agreed on how long it would take, and it was mostly up to us to set the timeline because it was a total rewrite of the site.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with MaxAudience?

First, I think that the key is to listen to MaxAudience in terms of their suggestions on how you can create a more advanced website. The second thing is to be very straightforward with MaxAudience in terms of your needs and expectations.

We got our website on time.
    I would refer them in a minute.

Digital Marketing for Optical Company

"They’ve shown us a lot, and they did a great job of learning our niche."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

MaxAudience manages digital marketing initiatives to establish an online presence and increase non-local business. Tasks include social media campaigns, SEO services, blog creation, and web design feedback.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Katie Kelly
Supervisor & Optical Coordinator, Ochsner

Cumulatively, MaxAudience’s strategic efforts have boosted appointment numbers and driven outside leads. The team’s insightful suggestions, growing industry knowledge, and flexible workflow continue to strengthen the relationship.

I’m the supervisor at Ochsner Vision Center. The company has seven locations, and we are the optical dispensary. We dispense medical necessities, including glasses, contacts, specialty contact lenses, etc. Ochsner is a reputable hospital in the area and nationwide, and we’re continuing to expand. We have 42 hospitals now in the Gulf South region.

What challenge were you trying to address with MaxAudience?

Ochsner is southeast Louisiana's largest nonprofit, academic, and multispecialty healthcare delivery system, and is also ranked as one of the top hospitals in the nation according to the US News and World Report. However, the Ochsner Vision Center specifically did not have a strong online presence and were not as well known. In terms of our patient reach, we were very lucky to be able to capture a lot of patients, but we were struggling to get outside business. As such, we turned to MaxAudience to help us enhance our online presence, and they absolutely helped us achieve that.

We had at least three main focuses. First and foremost was our Facebook ad campaign. I was really hoping to get an actual Facebook page, but, unfortunately, Ochsner wouldn’t let us do that. With our stipulations, MaxAudience helped launch a Facebook ad campaign, and we started our biggest sale ever. It’s also integrated into Instagram, which is hitting a completely different demographic for us. They’re also helping us with SEO. We’re all kind of learning about the optical industry. In terms of our needs, we’re very specific. We needed help finding the best keywords. Finally, they also write blog posts for us based on set topics.

The social media campaign involved a combination of images and content. It was difficult because we were waiting on our vendors to provide images. I really wanted to use something like Ray Ban images. When people see eyewear, they want something they recognize. We found out we weren’t going to be able to use that, but in the end, we were able to use stock photos.

They’re also helping us with our website. Although we’re the retail entity of the dispensary, the Ochsner Eye Center is what the company recently changed the name to, including the 15–20 ophthalmologists and optometrists employed by Ochsner. We are trying to marry the two. Our goal was to be able to not only help the Vision Center but also the Eye Center because that’s where we get our business from. We have a lot of things on the horizon to help us with our website, which is terrific because we are very outdated. MaxAudience has been very helpful in providing feedback for that project as well.

How did you come to work with MaxAudience?

I’d been talking to my director about getting an online presence. My director noticed MaxAudience on LinkedIn. He did a little research and saw some really great reviews about them. We had some conversations together, and we all learned along the way about what we needed to accomplish.

We started working with them in November of 2016, and the work is ongoing.

One of the really useful aspects of the ad campaign was our ability to click through and see exactly what a patient would see when setting up an appointment. The number of appointments absolutely increased. We received a phone call from an individual in Baton Rouge who saw the ad and inquired about the price of our lenses. That’s a win if someone from the outside comes to Ochsner.

How did MaxAudience perform from a project management standpoint?

There have been about four team members almost every call, which allows us to have different outlooks and perspectives on topics. Ave [Project Manager, MaxAudience] was the lead, and we communicated through phone calls and emails. She made sure the blog posts were getting done and that we were receiving images in a timely fashion. Ben [VP of Integrated Marketing, MaxAudience] was involved in at least 75% of the calls. I felt that we really mattered as a customer. Ochsner is a pretty huge organization, and they do have an internal social media and marketing presence, but we weren’t aggressively working with them. That’s why we contacted an outside firm to improve our online presence. Our director wanted to do something different, and MaxAudience helped us do that.

What did you find most impressive about MaxAudience?

Prior to MaxAudience, the only other people that we worked with were the Ochsner social media team. MaxAudience blew us away in terms of their helpfulness. They made it all about Ochsner, which is what we wanted. They put a lot of effort into making sure that we got what we wanted. Before, with the Ochsner social media team, we really weren’t being heard. Now, we’re more on the map because they took such an interest in our organization. They had great suggestions on targeting. They're all about individualized care, which is where they really excelled.

Are there any areas MaxAudience could improve?

I really enjoy all of the people with whom we worked. The only comment I would make, and this is no fault of theirs or even us, is that we all were learning. We’re a niche as a medical/retail entity. Our blog posts were more specific, and this was new for them. Words like “glaucoma” and “macular degeneration” are important to people who are looking up eye care resources. That’s something that you learn along the way.

I’m very detail-oriented and selective, and they were really able to work with my needs. When I said I didn’t like something, they were flexible. We’ve had a great overall experience with them. They’ve shown us a lot, and they did a great job of taking the time to understand our niche.

Overall Score We had a good rapport. We had social interaction with the team as well. It was nice to have a friendly conversation outside of work.
    Delays may have been partially due to our efforts.
    In terms of getting us on the social media map and creating an online presence, I think they were great. They gave really great insight.
    They were outstanding and on top of their game.
    I’d recommend them to anybody. They know what they’re doing, and they really care about their clients.

Digital Marketing for Voice Actor

"MaxAudience provides results, that's why I have stayed with them for years."

MaxAudience increased website traffic and increased internet presence for a small business’ expansion. Work included website redesign, SEM, and the continual creation of a blog and social media content.

Freelancer

Freelance Voice Actor

There was an occasional lag in work delivery, and it took some time to ensure that MaxAudience understood the particular needs of the industry. The team has provided ongoing and varied support in a proactive manner.

I am an independent voice actor. I record my own material and provide services as an Internet business, recording files and sending them off remotely. My clients are scattered all around the world.

What business challenge were you trying to address with MaxAudience?

My goal was to increase website traffic and my general presence on the Internet, with the ultimate reward of getting more customers. I wanted to get my voice out even further and take over the world.

MaxAudience first helped me by redesigning my website and fixing all the broken parts behind the facade. We've done two redesigns during a period of two years.

They also got me up-to-speed with Google ratings. Algorithms are changed every other week, more so now than when we initially started working together. They create blog and social media content for me and create videos, which are picked up by search engines. MaxAudience also works on SEO [search engine optimization], which is a complex and ongoing endeavor.

We started an email campaign a year ago through my LinkedIn contacts, which number in the thousands. We send brief newsletters every couple of months.

Their occasionally get slow in delivering work, but I continue to give them more things to do. I think that I'm the first voice actor they've worked with, or even the first creative talent they've handled, so I've trained them in terms of approach. My trade is a difficult one for making a full-time living. Marketing for it requires a level of understanding for the business.

There's a particular member of their team, named Steve, with whom I'm particularly pleased. He writes blog posts for me and seems to have a handle on my business. It's complex and hard to explain to the average person, but he seems to have taken it by the horns. He's also involved in technical aspects.

I'm not involved in pay per click because it's not the right approach for my type of business.

How did you come to work with MaxAudience?

I'm not sure how I found them. It's possible I was contacted by them through email. I was already aware that my website needed work and I wanted to expand everything. MaxAudience caught me at the right time, and we started talking. It took a few months to utilize their services to their full extent.

The annual cost of our work is $10,000 to $50,000.

We've been working together for five years. I work on a monthly contract with them. MaxAudience provides various services continually for me.

I have a small business and try to expand it constantly. It has taken me 10 years to reach a level where I can do this work full-time. There aren't many people in my field who hire companies like MaxAudience. Typically, this type of service is used by bigger companies. I had the chance to engage with them early on, which has been helpful for me.

How did MaxAudience perform from a project management standpoint?

We've had some rocky times while making what I do understood to them. It was important to make clear where I needed to be promoted and how within my industry. Like any other business, I cannot cover all the ground. I needed to specialize in one particular area and promote to it.

Getting this straightened out took around a year, but I stuck with them, and I think that they understand me now. I referred someone to them a couple of weeks ago and told her that the groundwork had already been covered by me. MaxAudience will now know what to do if she is forthright about her needs.

What distinguishes MaxAudience from other providers?

MaxAudience always improves by learning my business more, I am very satisfied. MaxAudience provides results, that's why I have stayed with them for years.

Is there anything MaxAudience could have improved or done differently?

They could work a little faster. I'm speaking from an outside perspective, so I'm not fully aware of all the variables, including their other accounts. I try to be patient with my tasks. For example, I give them at least two weeks in order to put together my newsletter. It's slower than what it took me to do it myself. Other than that, I cannot think of anything.

I recommended them recently. They've been in contact with my friend.

SEM for Health Nonprofit

"MaxAudience has produced very good content quickly."

MaxAudience improves online marketing in the US for an international non-profit, including branding, website design, donor tracking, and SEO. They also help with periodic newsletters and content marketing.

Interim Executive at Health Nonprofit

MaxAudience offers help in a variety of capacities and is well run. The team manages rapid production of good content that is both beautiful and achieves results. MaxAudience does not currently offer beta testing, but the team provides a wide range of expertise.

Our company was founded more than 20 years ago In Italy with the mission of providing high-quality, free-of-charge healthcare in areas of war and poverty. Our United States division was founded in 2008 and has been working toward growing its presence ever since.

I am the interim executive director. I joined the company three years ago as a board member.

What business challenge were you trying to address with MaxAudience?

Internationally, our organization is quite well known. We have the same level of recognition as Doctors without Borders. In the U.S. though, no one's heard of us, and we have the additional challenge of branding and professionalization. MaxAudience are helping us improve our online marketing.

We already had Facebook and Twitter accounts, but they've helped us rebuild our website, understand how we can better track our donors in terms of interests and target Google AdWords appropriately. They're also helping us clean up our newsletter. They provide content marketing as well, but we control most of our own content because our organization is politically sensitive. MaxAudience give us suggestions for taglines and things of this nature.

How did you come to work with MaxAudience?

I reached out online to several companies. We narrowed our search down to two options that best fit our requirements in terms of breadth of services. Many companies only focus on SEO [search engine optimization], but we needed a provider with more capabilities.

Our annual cost for their services has been $10,000 to $50,000.

We currently have a six-month contract with MaxAudience. At the end of this period, we'll decide if we want to internalize the effort or extend this contract. Our website is set to go live on April 3, 2016. We're also considering whether to use their maintenance services for the page.

MaxAudience has produced very good content quickly. Our website design looks beautiful, and we've gotten good results for our Google AdWords. We're quite happy overall, even though there are still things to work on.

The website hasn't been launched, so many of our metrics haven't yet come into play. We closely track the number of people that sign up for our newsletter. This will be a major metric, but we won't be tracking it until a few months from now.

How did MaxAudience perform from a project management standpoint?

I find that their company is very well run. There is one centralized point of contact, so it's easy to work with them. MaxAudience have been very responsive whenever we asked them to prioritize certain items. I've been quite happy with their work.

What distinguishes MaxAudience from other providers?

They have a broad range of expertise and have experts within each of their areas of operation. I appreciate that they work with both for-profit and nonprofit organizations.

Is there anything MaxAudience could have improved or done differently?

They should work with focus groups. Most of their beta testing is currently done online. Oral feedback from groups of people is also useful.

Overall Score Out of all the similar vendors I've worked with, MaxAudience have been the best by far.
    I have no significant basis of comparison, though.

SEM for Phone Answering Service

"MaxAudience seemed to have a magic formula for us."

MaxAudience improves sales leads for a small business on an ongoing basis. The team has developed email campaigns and marketing, including both SEO and the creation of several drip campaigns.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Director of Marketing, Phone answering service

MaxAudience explained how to effectively use online tools and became a key agency in customer engagement. The team provides consultation and guidance on important issues and has made the business more efficient overall.

Midco Connections is an outbound contact center. We provide inbound/outbound, email, and chat support services for our clients. In other words, we pretend to be the client for companies that don't have in-house contact centers or simply need resources for overflow work. We help answer phones, take orders, process customer service inquiries, and answer general questions. We also handle outbound campaigns, including lead verification and generation. Most of our operations are done through telephone, but email and chat services are growing yearly.

I am the Director of Marketing.

What business challenge were you trying to address with MaxAudience?

They've helped us find new businesses. We focus on four verticals: prepaid card companies, traditional retail customer services, nutraceuticals (vitamin and nutritional supplement companies), and healthcare support. We needed help in finding more businesses that need outsourcing resources for customer support services.

MaxAudience HAS developed email campaigns and offered lead generation services for us. Their marketing work involves banner retargeting along with on-site search engine optimization [SEO] work. We create tremendous amounts of content and build keywords in order to make users return to our page.

They created a drip campaign that connects into Salesforce. MaxAudience sends emails to our new leads at regular intervals. They've also started a LinkedIn campaign using my account and that of my sales director in order to add new connections which we include into our email campaign.

Since Salesforce is a new platform for our company, they helped us understand how to use the tool and set it up properly in order to clean up our data.

Our pay per click work is managed by another company.

How did you come to work with MaxAudience?

I previously worked with one of their main managers. We had an established relationship and were connected through LinkedIn. We stumbled upon each other again and started talking. I let him know what I was trying to accomplish. The services that he offered were an exact match for our company's needs. MaxAudience seemed to have a magic formula for us.

I'm the only marketing person here. Our company has two other sales managers which I support with marketing leads. Engaging with MaxAudience was a perfect marriage between a company with few resources and another with the exact resources and the plan to help us get more sales leads.

The annual cost for their work is between $10-50,000.

We've been working with MaxAudience since September of 2015. Our work is ongoing. I think of them as a key agency and want to continue our work for as long as it's needed.

Their drip campaign has been very successful. We've reengaged many people and have gotten good, qualified sales leads. I consider that to be a huge success.

It has taken us a while to set up all our tools. We've finally started our email campaign based on our existing database. Since starting our work, we've had two sales out of a goal of five for this year. We've also generated an estimated ten sales-qualified leads. I think that we're doing fairly well.

How did MaxAudience perform from a project management standpoint?

MaxAudience has helped me execute the tactics of what we needed to do in order to generate new leads, and also helped us leverage the data we already had. We had a lot of contacts in Salesforce already.

What distinguishes MaxAudience from other providers?

I enjoy working with them. Because of my existing relationship with their manager, I have a trust factor which has helped start our business relationship. I look to MaxAudience for consultation and guidance. I appreciate what they've been able to do in getting our business development and marketing program up-and-running.

MaxAudience has been able to make our team more efficient from a sales point of view. We don't need as many people as we once did for generating the same number of leads.

Is there anything MaxAudience could have improved or done differently?

There are always things that can be improved. I'm open with my feedback to MaxAudience. If there's ever something that needs to be changed, they'll address it. I'm generally satisfied with what they've done.

SEO for Wedding Service

"MaxAudience always get me results and are responsive to my requests and changes."

MaxAudience represents the entire advertising efforts for wedding services, focusing primarily on SEO and Google search rankings. Specifically, MaxAudience improved the business’ Google ranking.

South Lake Tahoe, California
Owner and Photographer at Creative Studio

While MaxAudience took longer than promised, the business’ Google ranking improved, and there was an increase in customer calls. MaxAudience is very personable and is responsive to requests and changes. This relationship has gone on for several years and will continue into the foreseeable future.

We provide wedding services within the South Lake Tahoe area. We specialize in outdoor wedding on the shores of Lake Tahoe.

I am the owner, chief photographer, and serve a number of other functions.

What business challenge were you trying to address with MaxAudience?

As I see it, a business can either be on page one of Google and have their phone ring, or not be on page one of Google and not have their phone ring. I hired MaxAudience in order to get on page one of Google.

MaxAudience provide a host of services for me, many of which go beyond my comprehension. These include SEO [search engine optimization] and social media marketing, among others. I don't use pay-per-click advertising. I tried it at various times and didn't see huge results. Their team is comprised of three people.

How did you come to work with MaxAudience?

I have tried many different agencies that were a waste of money. I came across MaxAudience online and liked their style and pitch so I tested them, which was successful.

It's a smaller investment for many people, but it's the biggest marketing spend on my annual budget and is essential to my success as a business.

I've been working with MaxAudience for a couple of years. Our work is ongoing.

I reached a high Google ranking, and my phone started ringing, so I am satisfied. MaxAudience took a little longer than what I would've preferred in order to succeed, but they have. I would have left their company otherwise, given that they represent my entire advertising effort.

What distinguishes MaxAudience from other providers?

I've had a personable experience with them. I went to San Diego for a few days and stopped by their office. They were very nice, and I like their team.

Is there anything MaxAudience could have improved or done differently?

The only issue I've had was that it took longer than promised to reach a good position within Google. To me, the process is similar to magic, and the magician that can achieve results for you is responsible for your continued success.

They stuck with the original price. I was affected by a natural disaster and MaxAudience cut my price in half in order to assist me after my place of business burned up.
    I wouldn't hesitate to refer them.

Digital Marketing Projects for Travel Website

"We now come up in first place for many of our most profitable keywords and our traffic has increased 1100%."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

MaxAudience provides SEO, content writing, and social media marketing for a very competitive industry. The website has a complex booking algorithm and the site needed to rank better nationally and locally.

Manager, Travel Website

MaxAudience has increased traffic and incoming bookings exponentially. They've produced more revenue than the client logically expected and have proven that they can succeed in a competitive industry.

As the manager of our business, it's my job to make sure that marketing and sales operations are improving each month. Our industry is very competitive, with roughly $50 million spent on our service type in our area alone.

We do most of our marketing online, so we were in need of expert help for social media marketing, content development, and web design work.

Our business is extremely competitive with hundreds of competitors just within our immediate region, so we were having a tough time ranking on the search engines.

Our site is complicated since it has a booking engine with millions of variables that have to be updated hourly, and it needed an upgrade. After vetting several digital marketing companies, we chose MaxAudience and we are very happy with the results.

I spent a huge amount of time going through different proposals with different companies before we chose MaxAudience. I had a gut feeling that we would eventually choose them, but I wanted to make sure we weren't making the wrong choice. Now, I look back and realize I could’ve saved a lot of time by just sticking with my gut feeling.

We now come up in first place for many of our most profitable keywords and our traffic has increased 1100%. Within a few days of starting with MaxAudience, we met our account manager, Ave. She was very helpful in researching what our needs were and her team came up with a great plan on how to deliver results.

She gave us her team’s findings and we were able to choose the best keywords and phrases that would benefit our business and help to get more bookings. From the analytics reporting that we get from MaxAudience, our traffic has been increasing every month since we hired them.

For the first time this last summer, we were completely booked for the entire season and were able to increase fees and profits more than we ever dreamed possible!