Digital Marketing Agency

Max Effect Marketing (MEM) is a nationwide full-service marketing firm that caters to small and medium businesses. Our unique platform and pricing structure make it simple for businesses to target and retain the customers they want, while receiving an amazing return on investment.

We offer social media management, daily deal marketing, SEO content, website design/management, public relations, reputation management, email and direct mail campaigns, video production and online ad placement services. MEM's dynamic team utilizes a variety of tools for research, evaluation and analysis, in addition to offering outstanding customer service to help our clients reach their goals.

Aurora, CO
  • 2851 South Parker Road, Ste. 720
    Aurora, CO 80014

Physicians Business Solutions, Regen America, Stem Cell Institute of America,

Health Habits Medical Business Consultants, CUSO Financial, The Slim Company

Keystone Health

Website designed for Keystone Health.

AE Health and Fitness

Website designed for AE Health and Fitness.

Functional Medicine of America

Website designed for Funtional Medicine of America.

Social Media and Digital Marketing for Rehab Facility

“They’re attentive to our needs and quickly learned our business model.”

Max Effect took over social media marketing, using Facebook to target the desired demographic. They contact potential patients and schedule informational sessions to increase clientele.

Jackson, Tennessee
Owner, Medical Practice

Max Effect is responsive and timely, providing requested answers quickly and efficiently. They accommodate to project needs and are willing to take on difficult and/or time-consuming tasks. Attendance at seminars has consistently been above 90% due to their strategic marketing practices.

I’m the owner of a rehab facility that does chiropractic work, spinal decompression, and regenerative medicine for autoimmune disorders.

What challenge were you trying to address with Max Effect Marketing?

We needed to target and market to an audience that’s financially capable of paying for the non-insurance services we offer.

Max Effect did a detailed demographical search based on household income, age, financial condition, etc. They made sure that the patients who came in would be high-quality and able to pay for our services. They organize social media marketing, call potential patients who’ve filled out forms, and schedule informational dinners and seminars. All of their work focuses on getting new clients to use our services.

We have two main points of contact.

They were a reference.

We’ve spent around $8,000–$9,000.

We’ve been working together since January 2018.

Every dinner and seminar we’ve had since hiring Max Effect has been at 90%–100% capacity.

How did Max Effect Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re attentive to our needs and quickly learned our business model. They either answer our phone calls immediately or call back within a few hours. Whenever we have questions, they answer in a timely manner.

We track our progress using Google Calendar, and most of our communication is over the phone. I don’t like email, so Max Effect accommodates to that and does phone calls.

Whenever someone fills out a survey, Max Effect calls them to schedule a seminar. That’s incredibly time-consuming, especially because they contact between 100–150 people every two weeks. But Max Effect does it, and it boosts our attendance greatly.

I haven't been with them long enough to know. However, I’m pleased with their work so far.

Spending the extra $500 a month for them to handle the calls is incredibly beneficial. It’s saved us so much time and effort—I’d definitely recommend that service.

Be as specific as possible with the demographic you want to reach. The more Max Effect knows, the better they’ll do.

Overall Score Once they learned our business model, the partnership has been great.
    Everything has been extremely time efficient.
    They work well and understand our goals.

Marketing and Web Support for Weight Loss Clinic

“I’m not tech-savvy, so I appreciate their attentiveness and willingness to sit down and give me advice.”

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Max Effect Marketing designed a weight loss website and handles all digital marketing. They currently assist with SEO, ad buys, and social media management.

Baltimore, Maryland
Linda Hiss
Owner, New Beginnings Baltimore

The team at Max Effect explains their strategies well and offers reliable advice with regard to marketing. Their SEO and marketing work has caused significant increases in both search visibility and customer referrals from online ads.

I’m the owner of New Beginnings Baltimore, which is a non-invasive laser lipo and weight-loss center. We perform safe procedures to shrink fat cells and also advise people on how to live healthier lifestyles

What challenge were you trying to address with Max Effect Marketing?

I started this business with a clear goal in mind, but limited knowledge about how to build my presence online. Max Effect helped me with web design, SEO, and digital marketing.

We initially contacted them to help us set up a discount offer through Groupon, but since then we’ve asked them to do a broad range of marketing projects. They built our website for us and handle our SEO. They also help us with social media marketing, which includes making digital ad buys and also managing our profiles on Facebook and Yelp.

I work with their director of operations, and then we also have a computer and customer service specialist who helps us.

How did you come to work with Max Effect Marketing?

I received a referral from a contact who’d also used them to set up an online discount offer for his business.

It’s been a couple of years, so it’s hard to say exactly, but we’ve spent somewhere between $10,000–$49,000.

We started working together in late November 2015 and they had my site up and running within about six weeks. They’re still working with us on digital marketing.

When I first started my business, I was several pages back in the search results, but now I’m at the top of the first page, so their SEO work has been effective. I’ve also seen an increase in the number of clients who’ve come to me from online advertising.

How did Max Effect Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They send me monthly SEO reports, but I can also get in touch with them anytime I need to. We’re in close contact regularly by phone, email, and text.

I’m not tech-savvy, so I appreciate their attentiveness and willingness to sit down and give me advice on how to manage the online aspects of my business. Now that I’ve been in business longer, I’ll get solicitations from outside companies saying I need this or that service, and the team at Max Effect is always patient about explaining those options to me and discussing whether or not they’re necessary. Given their attentiveness and the success I’ve had so far, I really trust their opinions.

Talk with several different companies before you choose one and see who you build a good rapport with based on those initial conversations. I’ve met with teams that I’ve liked on a personal level, but they didn’t explain their work in a way that made sense to me, so they wouldn’t be a good fit in the long run.

Overall Score They’ve gone above and beyond to handle some challenges I encountered this year.
    They’ve been really good about meeting their deadlines as promised.
    Some of this isn’t their fault, but I don’t like how much some of the social media advertising costs.

Digital Marketing Support for Medical Practice

“If we don't get the results we want, they bend over backward to make sure that we do.”

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

Max Effect Marketing manages social media and digital marketing including website design, SEO, and paid advertising.

Anderson, South Carolina
Dr. Nicholas Winkler
Owner, Palmetto Physical Medicine

Max Effect’s work has expanded the customer base and the client has seen huge improvements in Google Analytics. The ROI is worth the investment. Their well-managed and talented team provides responsive customer service.

I’m CEO of Palmetto Physical Medicine, a multidisciplinary integrated medical facility in Anderson, South Carolina.

What challenge were you trying to address with Max Effect Marketing?

We were bringing on new service centers and needed to reach a new demographic of clientele.

They handle all the social media and digital marketing for our new service centers on things like stem cell treatments and medical weight loss. They’ve done paid advertising, redesigned our website, and managed SEO. We’ve done a Groupon with them. They even manage a call center.

I’ve dealt mostly with their Director of Merchant Acquisitions. My staff works with other members of their team.

How did you come to work with Max Effect Marketing?

We vetted five or six different social media and marketing companies. Max Effect came highly recommended by another consultant in my group.

We spend between $5,000–$10,000 a month and have spent around $50,000 total.

We’ve been working together since February 2016.

They’ve helped us deliver services for patient demographics that we were unable to reach before. Our Google analytics shot up by around 800 percent. The ROI for our division is one of the highest in the company. For every dollar I spend with them, it makes me $1,000. We couldn't be happier.

How did Max Effect Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We get monthly reports with statistical analysis on how well our programs are doing. My staff reviews them and then can tweak anything that needs to be adjusted.

Their Director of Merchant Acquisitions is an amazing salesman and great with customer support. They have a well-managed, extremely rounded, talented team. Their staff makes sure that there's advance communication and everyone's on the same page. They're proactive instead of reactive. They go above and beyond.

Their customer support is extremely high quality. Their ads are great quality and high validity. If we don't get the results we want, they bend over backward to make sure that we do.

If they keep adding talented people, they're going to be able to offer more services. I would suggest they continue to grow and hire intelligent people.

I would say trust their guidance. They know the market and they know what they're doing. The longer you wait without just listening to their expertise, the more it's going to cost you.

It's an investment. But they make it a very easy investment.
    The customer support is above and beyond and the results are unheard of for what they do.
    I've already referred multiple people.

Digital Marketing Support for Medical Weight Loss Brand

“They really helped put my business on the map.”

2012 - Ongoing

Max Effect provides digital marketing services, including ads on Groupon and Facebook. They also assist with web design and SEO services as needed.

Castle Hayne, North Carolina
Dr. Aaron Richardet
CEO, The Slim Co

Max Effect's efforts have been instrumental in growing the business into a $2 million company with 200 locations. Their digital marketing services generate about 7,000 phone calls a month. They're great partners who provide a level of customer service and attentiveness that sets them apart.

I own The Slim Co, which offers non-surgical weight loss services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Max Effect Marketing?

I had a startup company and needed help attracting more people to our services and driving more online revenue.

Max Effect provides web design, SEO, and digital marketing services through Groupon and Facebook.

I work closely with Nate (CEO and Founder, Max Effect Marketing) and a few others on SEO and sales.

How did you come to work with Max Effect Marketing?

I had heard of Max Effect through networking and reached out to them. I immediately liked their team; they seemed motivated and like good partners to grow with over time.

Altogether, we've invested over $100,000.

We've been working together since 2012. We continue to pay them on a monthly basis for services.

They've been invaluable partners in expanding the business. Before I started working with Max Effect, I had one location. Now I have a $2 million company with 200 locations, and I couldn't have done it without them. Their marketing efforts generate about 7,000 phone calls a month. They really helped put my business on the map.

How did Max Effect Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team provides bi-monthly reports and is always available to answer any questions I have. They're good about staying on top of everything.

What stands out the most to me is their customer service and attentiveness. I can get them on the phone at anytime and they make it simple for me to make changes to projects on the fly, even over weekends.

No. They're a good team and do their best to stay up-to-date on industry knowledge.

Be realistic in your expectations. Digital marketing will not provide results overnight. It requires trial and error and some patience. Keep your long-term goals in mind and don't expect every campaign to be a home run.

They never exceed our budget.
    I refer them to others all the time.