Web Design and Digital Marketing Agency

MavenUp Creatives is a professional Website Development, Graphic Design and Digital Marketing services providing company based in Michigan, USA. Our digital marketers provide you ethical and white hat Internet marketing strategies, website design, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies. We use the latest tools and state-of-the-art technologies to uncover what your Target audience is searching.

We develop valuable content with competitive keywords that will help you show up when those phrases are searched on Google. We also provide fully functional, mobile responsive WordPress website design and development services at affordable rates. Contact us to get your business website developed just like you need.

Redford Charter Township, MI
  • 25801 Plymouth road
    Redford Charter Township, MI 48239

All In One Locksmith Leena's Jewellery Orange Family Dental Wiekanda January Jane Organic Clicks GetnSocial SR Education Services Indian Land Rotary Club Bolt Repair Bad Reputation Carolina Pharmacy Clean Energy Body Seduction Site View Pro Eastern Appliance Repair

All In One Locksmith Image

All In One Locksmith

MavenUp Creatives provided website design and development as well as SEO development for All in One Locksmith, resulting in increased traffic and business for the company.

Web Design for Leena's Jewellery Image

Web Design for Leena's Jewellery

MavenUp Creatives provided web design and development in order to highlight not only their produts, but also the distinctive attention to detail and customer service that makes Leena's Jewelry distinct.

Orange Family Dental Image

Orange Family Dental

Orange Family Dental needed a range of marketing and content creation services. MavenUp created graphic ddsign, website development work, and an SEO strategy that resulted in their highest traffic to date.

Audio Design Desk Website Design & Development Image

Audio Design Desk Website Design & Development

Website designing & development project for ADD USA based company . It included a bunch of custom sliders and animations.

Web Dev for Fashion E-Commerce Website

They showed that they care more about your satisfaction than their own financial gain.”

July 2018 - Mar. 2019

MavenUp Creatives designed and delivered a website for a fashion e-commerce business. Working off of a client questionnaire, they implemented integrations with logistic companies as well as payment plugins.

Miami, Florida
Stephanie Reynoso
Founder & CEO, CAPHEINA

MavenUp Creatives proved to be outstandingly accommodating of the client’s needs. Patient and generous, the two team leads continued to provide the client with complimentary service long after project end. They delivered an appealing and fully-functional website at an extremely cost-effective rate.

I’m the CEO and founder of a fashion e-commerce site. I develop and retail products for women, kids, and men.

What challenge were you trying to address with MavenUp Creatives?

I was looking to design and develop the website for my business.

After I hired them, I took some time to organize all of my requirements, and they were very patient with me. They had me fill out a questionnaire to get a better sense of my goals and vision.

They designed a website that includes integrations with different logistic companies, like UPS, USPS, and FedEx. It also features payment integrations with PayPal and Stripe.

Throughout the development process, they gave me a lot of guidance about business strategy and what technologies to use. Although it was only a one-time payment, they were always available to help me make adjustments to the site, long after site launch.

I worked with Omer (Project Manager, MavenUp Creatives) and Inam (Director, MavenUp Creatives).

How did you come to work with MavenUp Creatives?

I found them through a freelance site and chose them because they were the most cost-effective option.

I hired them in July 2018 and the site launched in March 2019.

Everybody loves the website, so I’ve continued to get very positive feedback about it. The site is smoothly integrated with my ship station, so order shipping processes are fully automated. The payment integrations are completely functional, as well. The site works so well, so I’m more than happy with it.

Omer and Inam were just kind-hearted people. I would reach out to them two or three months after project end, and they’d work on it free of charge. They showed that they care more about your satisfaction than their own financial gain. In light of how affordable the services were, I was blown away by how accommodating and committed the team was.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent. Although there was a significant 8-hour time difference between us, I often forgot about it since they were so available. They’re incredibly flexible with their schedule.

I was really impressed by almost everything about them. They gave me great advice, they were always available, and they helped me many times without charging me anything.

No, I don’t have any complaints.

I would advise you to have set tasks and requirements so you don’t waste their time. Because it was my first time doing this, I could have been more organized instead of playing it by ear.

Web Design & SEO for Locksmith Company

"I'm happy with them, and that's why I'm still with them."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

MavenUp Creatives redesigned a WordPress website and performed SEO and keyword research. They also designed a digital mascot.

1-10

Tampa, Florida
Owner, All in One Locksmiths

The team met or exceeded all goals for the project, and their competence and customer satisfaction have inspired an ongoing partnership. MavenUp Creatives is a reliable team with good time management skills.

I’m the owner of a locksmith and security company.

What challenge were you trying to address with MavenUp Creatives?

We needed a website redesign and SEO.

I used to manage my own site through WordPress. I gave them some sketches to work from and completely revamped my site, working with me step-by-step. They managed content and performed SEO and keyword research for my website.

In addition, they designed a cartoon character as a mascot for my site.

They had five or six team members.

How did you come to work with MavenUp Creatives?

I found them online. I liked what I saw of their work and the price was right for us, so I thought it could be a good fit.

We’ve spent less than $10,000.

We started working with them in November 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

They really delivered the results I wanted and even exceeded my expectations in some aspects.

How did MavenUp Creatives perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed well and met the timeline we agreed upon.

Overall, I'm happy with them, and that's why I'm still with them.

I wish they would communicate better.

Web Design & Dev for Architectural Visualization Studio

"The project management was efficient and organized."

Jan. - Feb. 2018

MavenUp Creatives designed and developed a website to showcase portfolio items for an architectural visualization studio.

New Delhi, India
Marketing Head, Architectural Visualization Studio

The site generated multiple leads and conversions for the client. Communicative and supportive, MavenUp Creatives ensured that all requirements were met.

We are an Architectural Visualization studio based in India, Helping Architects, developers, Home owners etc with there Marketing 3D images of there property

For what projects/services did your company hire MavenUp Creatives?

For the purpose of designing and development of our website

The goal was to create simple and fast website to showcase our portfolio to the clients

Found it on google, with better pricing and experience

They have good understanding of website designing so it's hassle free to work with them, I don't have to teach them how to beautify things as we are also creative studio having understanding of the details

I had a talk with the owner inam and he is the only point of contact for me. Who solved my queries personally and effectively

It's very impactful as we have to show our portfolio to clients and there is no better way then website, we also got few queries through the website and now they are our clients

The project management was efficient and organized.

The understanding level and communication

I got want I need effectively so don't really think so.

Overall Score Appreciate for there work