Excellence IT Service Provider for Enterprise

Maven Cluster is an award-winning IT company that helps you accomplishes great achievements with ease. Our Team of Top 1% of Industry Experts excels in leveraging the highly advanced technology to make your business profitable. With a legacy of 15+ years, Maven Cluster as an IT Firm delivers supreme quality in projects. We nurture your ideas into great enterprises with the ignited minds of our passionate team of developers, designers, and marketing expert.

At Maven, We are offering the top notch IT services to the top level industries that includes Website development, Custom Software Development, Mobile App Development, UI/UX Designing, ERP Software, CRM Development, Ecommerce Development and , Digital Marketing Services,

MavenCluster thrive to empower you with the right technology to unlock your true potential. Experience the impeccable process of developing IT solutions to foster your business with Top 1% of Industry Experts; we create customized solutions especially articulated for our clients. We are focused on building a quality relationship with our clients that lasts longer. Get a free consultation with our IT expert today.

Indore, India
  • 304, 4th Floor, Gravity Tower, Near Janjeerwala Square
    Indore, MP 452001
  • South Lobby, Level 2,161 Collins Street
    Melbourne, VIC 3000
    Australia

We've served more than 500+ clients across the globe of all sizes. Some of our key enterprise companies we've worked - Deloitte, JPMorgan Chase, PNC Bank, Toyota, Hyundai and Goldman Sachs. To know more - see our here - https://www.mavencluster.com/portfolio

Zariya- Islamic App Image

Zariya- Islamic App

Zariya is an Islamic application for the Muslim community. It will help the user to get real-time information about salat timings even when there is no internet connection this application will run offline. It will also give information about Ramadan timings. Our vision is to make centralise data of the most important information that people don't get easily from anywhere else.

FinMeUp- Stock Market App Image

FinMeUp- Stock Market App

FinMeUp is the app that is all about business and financial education and enrichment. From quizzes, stock picks, podcasts, summaries, to even our fun game that is about trading shares. All our features in the app is to enrich our users overall business knowledge and show the simplistic.

Pizza Delivery App Development Image

Pizza Delivery App Development

Suffa Bakers India Pvt. Ltd. produces quality food products under hygienic condition to enhance the taste and retain the freshness of the food produced for long. The food products manufactured are Toast, Khari, Biscuits, Cream Roll and more. Today the suffa bakers India Pvt. Ltd. is known for its quality food.
juice ordering App Image

juice ordering App

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

juice ordering App is the best online demand app there user can order easily by using juice ordering App. download and book your order now!

Green Taxi Booking App Image

Green Taxi Booking App

Green Taxi is one of the fastest expanding taxi booking apps globally. It is operative in 100+ cities across India. It is known for its unbelievably easy-to-use user interface.

Pizza Delivery App Image

Pizza Delivery App

Pizza Delivery App makes online food ordering and food delivery an awesome experience. Order pizzas online by making few clicks

Web & Mobile Development for Dating App Startup

"I’m looking to develop a great product, and that’s what they are doing for me."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Maven Cluster is developing an alternative dating website and app for a startup. They're ensuring that the final design is creative while still being user-friendly.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Agnes McCluskey
Director, ReDzzire.com

An integral business partner, Maven Cluster asks all the right questions and is willing to guide new business owners through the development process. They're supportive, knowledgeable, and good at listening.

Im about yo run dating site

Website and App creation

Deliver amazing, user friendly site that everyone can enjoy

I have selected Maven Cluster our of 80 offers I have received. The friendly, knowledgeable team behind Shawez explained the technical ins and outs of the project.

The timelines were one of the best and the project was well priced. I needed someone who can guide me in the unknown( as a start up) and Shawez and Maven Cluster is always there for me

These days distance doesn’t matter. Maven Cluster is on the other side of the world but we always communicate well. We communicate through various channels so everyone will find something for themselves. Project itself is a dating site. It requires creativity in design and be user friendly

My project team included Project manager Project coordinator Designers and Co- founder With many other working in the background

The project is still ongoing but I’m really satisfied. Shawez helped me as a new entrepreneur and new business owner. Asked the right questions Team is fantastic. Listens to my extremely long list of comments, questions and suggestions. Give me great technical advise

Every project has ups and downs but in my mind we all grow bigger and better every day we work together

Guide, knowledge, great team spirit, everyone support each other. I’m proud that they are developing my product

I’m looking to develop a great product, and that’s what they are doing for me.

Web Development for Financial Service Provider

"All members of Maven Cluster that I have worked with are diligent and very co-operative."

Maven Cluster designed a website for a financial services company from the ground up. Since the site was developed their team has continued to perform SEO and marketing operations and occasional website tweaks.

Kenya
Hiten Davdra
Director, Resolve Quickly Ltd

The website began generating business within 10 days of its creation and continues to gain traction and revenue. Maven Cluster demonstrated expertise from the start, guiding every element of the design process and providing frequent opportunities to give feedback on the site's performance

I am the Director of Resolve Quickly Ltd. We specialize in business services under a catchy name of 'Catalyst'. We do financial consulting, accounting and tax services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Maven Cluster?

We hired Maven Cluster to form a website and digitally market it to give us a more global presence, attract more customers and provide an easy platform to provide services.

Our goals is to have more clients from around the globe which will in turn convert to higher revenues. Having a global portfolio will also allow give us more goodwill and trust

A friend of mine had been in touch with Maven Cluster with his project. He talked to me about Maven Cluster and I saw this as an opportunity to move ahead with them. I contacted Maven Cluster directly via email

Once I had pitched my ideas on what I intend to do, I was guided in the formation of a website. I was presented with templates and color schemes. After that, Maven Cluster gave me a detailed presentation on how Keywords will be effective in getting a good Google ranking.

With this in mind, we setup preparing the write-ups that would feature in the website. After this, we did a SEO testing and tweaked the necessary changes. And in the end, we have a brilliant website that is launched and regularly optimized to gain SEO ranking.

Initially, I was assigned a design team consisting of three website architects who were in constant touch with me. Once the website was launched I was introduced to a digital marketing team also consisting of three web engineers.

All activities were overseen by a great Business Development Manager (High five Jess). She also oversees invoicing and payments

Within 10 days of Adwords marketing, I received my first enquiry! Delighted with this, I am currently working on converting this into revenue. The website is gaining traction and is getting many more hits.

All members of Maven Cluster that I have worked with are diligent and very co-operative. They always keep me updated with daily emails on the work they have done and also speak to me on matters that need my input. Communication is a strong area and Maven Cluster deserve a 5 star for this

I was impressed with a few things:

1. Their knowledge and depth of the digital market arena. How detailed and precise they are.
  2. They save me money as well. They would not blindly pay higher for services that they know can be done just as effectively at a lower price. I am very pleased that they do this on my behalf.
  3. I like their friendly nature. They are all easy to talk to and humble people.

I am currently very satisfied with Maven Cluster and cannot think of anything that they need to improve on. They have been fantastic.

Overall Score I am yet to have a hiccup with them. Prices are good and their work is very effective
    They stick to their promises and have methods of optimizing work
    They are very resonable in prices. Before going to them, I was quoted prices that were 3 times higher
    Knowledgeable, detailed, timely, easy on the pocket and polite
    Very much yes!

WordPress Site Rebuild for International Telecomms Company

"The team is very flexible and helpful!"

June - Dec. 2019

Maven Cluster rebuilt an international call center's website to be more attractive and marketing-driven. The new site boasts multilingual content and can adapt to various device displays.

Toronto, Canada
Jackie Xu
CEO, Callnovo

Maven Cluster divided the process into four stages, allowing for a comfortable, gradual design transition. Existing clients noted that the redesign is more visually appealing, and they kept all of the site URLs the same. They could suggest more WordPress enhancements but have performed well so far.

We are a multilingual International call center specializing in outsourced contact center service and CRM development.

Rebuild the Website

Be more attractive, adaptive, multilingual, marketing driven.

We've been working with Faheem team from 3 years ago. Faheem team is very reliable, friendly, flexible and always quite responsive.

The website rebuilding process is very happy. The team very professionally proposed the design and dicuss with us patiently. The team also give us options to make changes gradually, which is very helpful! The new looking is very satisfying.

The team comes with a few staff constantly help us in different stage. Overall the team is very helpful!

Most clients said our new website is much more beautiful than before. And our content were all kept same URL very well.

separated into 4 stages and each stage comes with 1-2 months for us to discuss gradually. It is a very comfortable experience.

The team is very flexible and helpful!

I hope the team can suggest us some new WordPress functions to better enhance our website.

Website Refresh & Redesign for the Health Sector

"Maven Cluster worked fast and in a cost-effective manner to deliver great results."

May - July 2019

Maven Cluster helped redesign a WordPress website to boost overall functionality and design, with the primary new features being updated themes and UI.

Brisbane, Australia
Ricci Jandu
Managing Director, Digital Health Solutions

Their work has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Maven Cluster kept the project moving (and on budget) through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement. The ability to produce implementable, on-time deliverables was a hallmark of their work.

I’m the managing director of Digital Health Solutions. We provide technology services primarily to the health sector.

For what projects/services did your company hire Maven Cluster?

One of my client's websites was tired and clunky. We needed to hire an external resource to provide a fast and cost-effective refresh and redesign.

We wanted to create a modern and intuitive website.

I’ve used them before and was always happy with their work.

I provided Maven Cluster with the old WordPress site. They modernized it by updating all of the themes. They also improved the UI to ensure a positive experience on both desktop and mobile.

We were assigned two people for this project.

Maven Cluster refreshed the company's online presence. They met all project requirements without an issue.

The project manager ensured tasks were on track. There were no issues with timelines or milestones.

No, there were no areas for improvement that I’m aware of.