Digital Marketing, Websites, Mobile Apps & beyond

Maven Cluster is a digital experience agency combining research-driven strategy and inventive design to architect change and build the best experiences for our clients’ audiences. Unlike other agencies, we don’t have a hit list of big-name brands we want to stuff in our portfolio. We partner with people—courageous people, people who want change, and people who don’t just want to leave a dent in their industry, but a crater.

Indore, India

Mobile Development

SEO Services

Amazon MWS

Web Development for Financial Service Provider

"All members of Maven Cluster that I have worked with are diligent and very co-operative."

Maven Cluster designed a website for a financial services company from the ground up. Since the site was developed their team has continued to perform SEO and marketing operations and occasional website tweaks.

Kenya
Hiten Davdra
Director, Resolve Quickly Ltd

The website began generating business within 10 days of its creation and continues to gain traction and revenue. Maven Cluster demonstrated expertise from the start, guiding every element of the design process and providing frequent opportunities to give feedback on the site's performance

I am the Director of Resolve Quickly Ltd. We specialize in business services under a catchy name of 'Catalyst'. We do financial consulting, accounting and tax services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Maven Cluster?

We hired Maven Cluster to form a website and digitally market it to give us a more global presence, attract more customers and provide an easy platform to provide services.

Our goals is to have more clients from around the globe which will in turn convert to higher revenues. Having a global portfolio will also allow give us more goodwill and trust

A friend of mine had been in touch with Maven Cluster with his project. He talked to me about Maven Cluster and I saw this as an opportunity to move ahead with them. I contacted Maven Cluster directly via email

Once I had pitched my ideas on what I intend to do, I was guided in the formation of a website. I was presented with templates and color schemes. After that, Maven Cluster gave me a detailed presentation on how Keywords will be effective in getting a good Google ranking.

With this in mind, we setup preparing the write-ups that would feature in the website. After this, we did a SEO testing and tweaked the necessary changes. And in the end, we have a brilliant website that is launched and regularly optimized to gain SEO ranking.

Initially, I was assigned a design team consisting of three website architects who were in constant touch with me. Once the website was launched I was introduced to a digital marketing team also consisting of three web engineers.

All activities were overseen by a great Business Development Manager (High five Jess). She also oversees invoicing and payments

Within 10 days of Adwords marketing, I received my first enquiry! Delighted with this, I am currently working on converting this into revenue. The website is gaining traction and is getting many more hits.

All members of Maven Cluster that I have worked with are diligent and very co-operative. They always keep me updated with daily emails on the work they have done and also speak to me on matters that need my input. Communication is a strong area and Maven Cluster deserve a 5 star for this

I was impressed with a few things:

1. Their knowledge and depth of the digital market arena. How detailed and precise they are.
  2. They save me money as well. They would not blindly pay higher for services that they know can be done just as effectively at a lower price. I am very pleased that they do this on my behalf.
  3. I like their friendly nature. They are all easy to talk to and humble people.

I am currently very satisfied with Maven Cluster and cannot think of anything that they need to improve on. They have been fantastic.

Overall Score I am yet to have a hiccup with them. Prices are good and their work is very effective
    They stick to their promises and have methods of optimizing work
    They are very resonable in prices. Before going to them, I was quoted prices that were 3 times higher
    Knowledgeable, detailed, timely, easy on the pocket and polite
    Very much yes!

Website Refresh & Redesign for the Health Sector

"Maven Cluster worked fast and in a cost-effective manner to deliver great results."

May - July 2019

Maven Cluster helped redesign a WordPress website to boost overall functionality and design, with the primary new features being updated themes and UI.

Brisbane, Australia
Ricci Jandu
Managing Director, Digital Health Solutions

Their work has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Maven Cluster kept the project moving (and on budget) through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement. The ability to produce implementable, on-time deliverables was a hallmark of their work.

I’m the managing director of Digital Health Solutions. We provide technology services primarily to the health sector.

For what projects/services did your company hire Maven Cluster?

One of my client's websites was tired and clunky. We needed to hire an external resource to provide a fast and cost-effective refresh and redesign.

We wanted to create a modern and intuitive website.

I’ve used them before and was always happy with their work.

I provided Maven Cluster with the old WordPress site. They modernized it by updating all of the themes. They also improved the UI to ensure a positive experience on both desktop and mobile.

We were assigned two people for this project.

Maven Cluster refreshed the company's online presence. They met all project requirements without an issue.

The project manager ensured tasks were on track. There were no issues with timelines or milestones.

No, there were no areas for improvement that I’m aware of.